Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Yellow Belly Demonrat

United States

#96619 Mar 10, 2014
Crimea River wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Post Dawg
"I believe in Jesus- just not what he said" perfect definition of a Tea-vangelical
Game Point
Gee, we are going to have to send you back to liberal demon school!
Yellow Belly Demonrat

United States

#96620 Mar 10, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it's earthquakes?
Typical, once an environmental loon, always an environmental loon!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
We Liberal Demonrats must limit energy to keep the middle class in pain and control your lives. So you must believe!!!!
HATEful bitchtrolls

United States

#96621 Mar 10, 2014
Tim is a MORON wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to disprove anything he has posted. You can't do it. That is why you rely on attacking the sources or those who find the reads interesting.
Prove something he said wrong. Until you do you are just another bonehead, unintelligent, blithering idiot.
We're waiting!*grin*
oh Tim darling don't listen to this shebitch. I have just finished my ftrst electro shock treatment. They are going to get this awful mean terrible bitchtroll out of my head. So I can then give you head my darling she wantz to drive you away from me. I need you I love you XXXX this awful voice is evil evil EVIL I SWEAR I WILL GET HER Tim you are all mine baby I will never let you go. I LOVE YOU so much. XXXX I x can not wait to meet you when I get dischRged from the Bachmann Clinic. XXXX
Muslim in the Whitehouse

Branson, MO

#96622 Mar 10, 2014
He Never Carried a Gun Until About a Year Ago. He Figured He Would Never Have to Use It. Then He Got This Phone Call.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/10/wh...

Obama’s Surgeon General Pick Has an Interesting Take on…Gun Control
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/10/ob...

A PROPOSAL IN MISSOURI to nullify certain federal gun control laws could actually mean jail for federal agents who try to enforce them.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/10/th...

Lake Champlain Is 99 percent Frozen
~ Once the Democrats are done with tonight’s seance, the ice will have melted.
http://weaselzippers.us/178896-lake-champlain...

Pro-Abortion Leader Calls Lack of Abortion Mills In Texas A “State of Emergency”…
~ Babies still in the womb beg to differ.
http://weaselzippers.us/178854-pro-abortion-l...

Muslim Brotherhood Allies To Host Fundraiser For Liberal Dem Congressman Gerry Connolly…
~ Just last month their group held an anti-Semitic rally in support of Morsi outside Saudi Arabia’s consulate in NYC.
http://weaselzippers.us/178887-muslim-brother...

Florida Democrat Corrine Brown Protests State’s Stand Your Ground Laws With Al Sharpton:“Florida Is Stuck On Stupid”…
~ Then again, Florida did vote for Barack Obama in 2008 and 2012.
http://weaselzippers.us/178879-florida-democr...

White House Calls On Moms To Get Their Adult Children “Off The Couch And On The Computer” To Sign Up For Obamacare…
~ I’m assuming these kids are unemployed and still living with their parents (also known as Obama’s base).
http://weaselzippers.us/178865-white-house-ca...
Obama DESTROYING USA

United States

#96625 Mar 11, 2014
The recently released budget from the Obama administration offers little comfort in a world still imperiled by acts of war.

Amid Russian President Vladimir Putin’s aggression in Ukraine and missile tests by North Korea, President Obama is proposing defense cuts that could jeopardize the future vitality and preparedness of America’s armed forces.

At a time for demonstrating “peace through strength,” the president’s Fiscal Year 2015 budget blueprint instead suggests America is on the retreat, with fewer resources to engage as a global leader.

Like many of my colleagues on the Senate Armed Services Committee, I was appalled to learn that the president’s budget shifts Washington’s financial burdens onto the backs of our men and women in uniform.

In addition to adjustments affecting military pay and benefits, the budget calls for drastic reductions in force structure – so much so that the number of military personnel would return to levels not seen since before World War II.

To be sure, there is widespread agreement that today’s tough budget environment requires everyone to do more with less. But the administration’s ill-advised defense cuts promise to have a far-reaching and profound impact, putting additional burdens on members of the National Guard and hurting military communities across the country.

The budget recommends another Base Realignment and Closure Commission (BRAC), despite the lack of tangible, long-term savings from the BRAC round in 2005.

The best interests of our service members must prevail, just as they did in the aftermath of the military pension cuts included in the bipartisan budget agreement last year.

As an early opponent of these cuts, I was pleased when the onerous provision was repealed with overwhelming support by both political parties.

I am troubled, however, that adjustments to military compensation were not merely an oversight in the search for savings. As the president’s FY2015 budget illustrates, the benefits and pay of our men and women in uniform are still a target for reductions. Meanwhile, urgent and critical reforms to the exponential growth of mandatory, non-defense spending are left undone. In fact, the president’s budget exceeds the spending caps he signed into law just a couple of months ago.

At the very least, the administration should wait for the results of the Military Compensation and Retirement Modernization Commission. Congress needs the commission’s guidance to mitigate the negative impact of cuts on service members and their families. It is unreasonable for service members to endure more severe cuts than federal bureaucrats.
Obama DESTROYING USA

United States

#96626 Mar 11, 2014
When unveiling the Pentagon’s budget, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel implied that the drawdown of forces in Iraq and Afghanistan now merited the adjustment of military compensation and personnel. But it is shortsighted to use these conflicts as rationale for less manpower or lower compensation.

The national security challenges faced by today’s service members are just as complicated and perilous as they were immediately after Sept. 11 – if not more so.

In many ways, the administration’s skeleton defense budget echoes the argument that President Obama made during the 2012 campaign debate with presidential candidate Mitt Romney. The president quipped that “we also have fewer horses and bayonets” when questioned about the dwindling size of the Navy and its implications on national security.

The president is mistaken to suggest that modernizing America’s defense capabilities is an excuse to gut them. For all the technological advancements at our disposal, we still rely on soldiers to execute our country’s missions at home and abroad.

Missing from the Obama administration’s defense budget is the confidence that America will have the capacity to lead if a crisis arises. The tyrants of the world are not likely to behave because of the president’s rhetoric alone. The integrity of U.S. strength is an important factor in the decisions of both our allies and our adversaries.

A better budget would pave the way for the continued strength and preparedness of our all-volunteer military, assuring future recruits that the government will not go back on its promises.

A better budget would signal to our enemies that the United States remains a formidable power committed to protecting democracy and freedom around the world.

Neither aim is impossible, even in difficult financial times. What is uncertain is whether the administration is willing to make the tough decisions necessary to achieve them.

- U.S. Senator Roger Wicker, R-Miss
Member of the Senate Armed Services and Budget committees.
Hateful BITCH troll

United States

#96627 Mar 11, 2014
HATEful bitchtrolls wrote:
<quoted text> oh Tim darling don't listen to this shebitch. I have just finished my ftrst electro shock treatment. They are going to get this awful mean terrible bitchtroll out of my head. So I can then give you head my darling she wantz to drive you away from me. I need you I love you XXXX this awful voice is evil evil EVIL I SWEAR I WILL GET HER Tim you are all mine baby I will never let you go. I LOVE YOU so much. XXXX I x can not wait to meet you when I get dischRged from the Bachmann Clinic. XXXX
You have got to be the most absolute annoying pain in the ass as I've ever seen! No one knows what the hell your are rambling on about,no one knows who you are talking about,and im pretty positive,not 1 person cares. You are so off the subject you're making yourself look like what you probably really are,a loud-mouth ass! Give it a rest.
Hateful BITCH troll

United States

#96628 Mar 11, 2014
Yellow Belly Demonrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah dim witted tim, keep up the good work, you are taken seriously!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Did I miss something? There's gonna be prizes if I win ? Tell me where to sign up. Maybe I'll win some POPCORN.
STL RETARD IS THE CLONE

United States

#96629 Mar 11, 2014
Hateful BITCH troll wrote:
<quoted text>You have got to be the most absolute annoying pain in the ass as I've ever seen! No one knows what the hell your are rambling on about,no one knows who you are talking about,and im pretty positive,not 1 person cares. You are so off the subject you're making yourself look like what you probably really are,a loud-mouth ass! Give it a rest.
That's my little obsessed clone who has been staying up all night trying to pretend to be me. Except this time she forgot to change her screen name. You also know her as the ST Louis Retard. She does this to everyone that kicks her daddy Yellow Dawgs ass. She gets upset being ignored so she does this to get attention.

Just ignore her and she will eventually get bored and stop.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#96630 Mar 11, 2014
ST LOUIS IS A RETARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I stands for I OWN YOU as in Yellow Dawg DUMBASS is acting like a CRYBABY because I OWN YOU!!!
ROFLMAO!!
I also stands for you -- as in "Idiot."

#96631 Mar 11, 2014
ST LOUIS IS A RETARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to much info Dawg. But at least we know where your retard kid got his cross dressing fetish from.
The question was about fabric, Monsieur Dumas.

#96632 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Suprised you don't get zapped by a pitchfork when you type the name Jesus you ant-Christ worshiping demon!
Zapped by a pitchfork? You are mixing your analogies, "Mad-Max." And if I worship Satan, he would not stick me with a pitchfork.

Generally, you should have said, "zapped by lightning." Now THAT makes logical sense, not that you ever use logic. I fear your brain is out of warranty.

#96633 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Now it's earthquakes?
Typical, once an environmental loon, always an environmental loon!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
The subject was "fracking," Monsieur Dumas.

#96634 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
When you fart you produce more pollution than my 15yr old SUV-and what are we to do with you?
Bury me when I am dead. Why do you ask?
DAWG IS A MORON

United States

#96635 Mar 11, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I also stands for you -- as in "Idiot."
L stands for LAME as in that was a weak and LAME reply. But I suppose it's the best you can do so I won't rip on you to much about it.
DAWG WEARS PANTIES

United States

#96636 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>The question was about fabric, Monsieur Dumas.
So? Ask your question. You don't have to tell us what kind of panties you are wearing to ask.
DAWG WEARS PANTIES

United States

#96637 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>Bury me when I am dead. Why do you ask?
Make sure they bury you in those panties you said you wear.

I'll be there just to piss on your tombstone.
DAWG WEARS PANTIES

United States

#96638 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>Zapped by a pitchfork? You are mixing your analogies, "Mad-Max." And if I worship Satan, he would not stick me with a pitchfork.

Generally, you should have said, "zapped by lightning." Now THAT makes logical sense, not that you ever use logic. I fear your brain is out of warranty.

He was referring to the pitchfork the devil is sometimes shown holding Monsieur Dumas.

Screw that French crap, you're just a panty wearing DUMBASS!!

I OWN YOU!!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96639 Mar 11, 2014
Hateful BITCH troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be the most absolute annoying pain in the ass as I've ever seen! No one knows what the hell your are rambling on about,no one knows who you are talking about,and im pretty positive,not 1 person cares. You are so off the subject you're making yourself look like what you probably really are,a loud-mouth ass! Give it a rest.
Yes we all agree with you ...

The poster form Vienna is one sick messed up bitch.. if you scroll backwards and read here posts it is clear she has just been getting worse and worse.

Of course her mental disability makes her a credible Tea Party candidate or Fox News contributor.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96640 Mar 11, 2014
STL RETARD IS THE CLONE wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my little obsessed clone who has been staying up all night trying to pretend to be me. Except this time she forgot to change her screen name. You also know her as the ST Louis Retard. She does this to everyone that kicks her daddy Yellow Dawgs ass. She gets upset being ignored so she does this to get attention.
Just ignore her and she will eventually get bored and stop.
?????

" Until you do you are just another bonehead, unintelligent, blithering idiot".

You are busted...bitch!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whites throw eggs--------Blacks throw lead 3 hr Black Panther 1
Tokyo Rose CBS runs down Trump 4 hr Black Panther 16
looking for a party spot 16 hr boulders 1
Why Citizens need AR-15 and MORE Sat la_verdad_esta_en_mi 4
Webster University: The most RACIST institution... Sat white panther 3
CBS The Liberal Media----Boycott it Sat STLChiefFAn 14
FREE STL CARDINALS TICKETS - Win by signing up... Sat MOSportsTalk 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages