Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#95241 Feb 15, 2014
Liberals are Wussies wrote:
OBAMACARE'S ASSAULT ON LIBERTY AND AMERICA'S CONSTITUTION
More than 15,000 pages of regulations have now been added to the 2,700-page ObamaCare law. So the ObamaCare law now has 11,832,467 words -- which is 16 times longer than the Bible. New ObamaCare regulations are being added everyday.
~ Faith & Freedom Coalition
A quick lesson in governmental reality for you:

Laws have to be implemented. That implementation requires regulations.

Sorry you didn't know that. Also sorry that you think the Bible contains all the implementing regulations for US governmental laws. It doesn't, and it is foolish for you to think that it does.

#95242 Feb 15, 2014
Liberals are Wussies wrote:
DROUGHT OBAMA BLAMES ON “CLIMATE CHANGE” ACTUALLY CAUSED BY DEMOCRATS
Actually, the problem for Central Valley farmers is that their water got taken from them by a federal judge, who put a baitfish ahead of human beings. Central Valley’s water-management system was designed to deal with droughts that last as long as five years, but the reservoirs that held its lifeblood got emptied into the ocean to rescue the Delta smelt. It began five years ago, and as Investors Business Daily reports, the locals remember it better than Obama does:
http://hotair.co n
I don't know, "Walnut Shade," but there is something about this story that smelt.

#95243 Feb 15, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I don't think these clowns know how to comprehend anything or post without lying.
I don't know, "Ozark," but there is something about that story that smelt.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#95244 Feb 15, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you know you were wrong but aren't man enough to admit it. That's OK, I expect no less from people like you.
Thats your opinion just as it is mine to pass right on over a long rambling post I don't want to be bothered with.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95245 Feb 15, 2014
I OWN YELLOW MUTT wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's examine either the complete inability of both Dawg and his new buttbuddy CB to comprehend what they read or their flat out lies, you take your pick.
CB STATED...
<quoted text>
TO WHICH ONEIRISHMAN REPLIED....
<quoted text>
There is nothing in OIM posts that says China is buying ammunition to smelt the lead. CB stated America is shipping lead to China for smelting and OIM responded by laughing at such a stupid statement and questioning what CB said.
ONCE AGAIN BUTTSNIFFER DEMOCRAT HAS BEEN CAUGHT IN ANOTHER LIE.
Got to admit he is getting good....at getting caught in lies.
la, bla, bla, bla. Is lead being shipped to China for the smelting process?

Yes or no will suffice not some long drawn out> excuse for a stupidity.<

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95246 Feb 15, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised you even comprehended that or didn't make up something and say he said it.
You seem to be easily surprised.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95247 Feb 15, 2014
I OWN YELLOW MUTT wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't look now but it looks like your boyfriend Yellow Mutt has a new bottom bitch named CB. You must not be getting the job done. Better to get to work and bring some extra syrup tonight or you might find yourself out behind the dumpster with his retarded kid earning a quarter a pop.
(Insert Yellow Mutts rinse and repeat vulgarity meltdown below)
"Bottom bitch, dumpster, retarded kid."

"Meltdown"

NOW I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE THAT'S FUNNY!

You accuse someone of a "meltdown for vulgarity" and then post THAT!

You might try a little more comedy it would do more for your credibility and acceptance.

I love it.

#95248 Feb 15, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Thats your opinion just as it is mine to pass right on over a long rambling post I don't want to be bothered with.
I "Judge" this comment to "OneIrishMan" as "Agree" and "Right ON!"

I think he was trying to make a point, but if he was, that point was completely lost under a blizzard of meaningless words.

#95249 Feb 15, 2014
<quoted text>la, bla, bla, bla. Is lead being shipped to China for the smelting process?
Your comment to "YELLOW MUTT" is judged to be "Agree" and also "Right ON!"

These two "Tea Party" propagandists mistake verbosity to be equal to intellect.

#95250 Feb 15, 2014
<quoted text>"Bottom bitch, dumpster, retarded kid."
"Meltdown"
You might try a little more comedy it would do more for your credibility and acceptance.
I love it.
These two guys are comedians, except they don't realize it.
CB is an IDIOT

United States

#95251 Feb 15, 2014
<quoted text>la, bla, bla, bla. Is lead being shipped to China for the smelting process?

Don't know, don't care. I tend to focus on more serious things like how Obama is destroying America.

There is no excuse for your stupidity. Only a reason and it's called Liberalism, a proven mental disorder.
CB is an IDIOT

United States

#95252 Feb 15, 2014
<quoted text>"Bottom bitch, dumpster, retarded kid."

"Meltdown"

I love it.
Comprehending doesn't seem to be your strong suit. Once again you make up your own idiotic meaning. The meltdown is Dawg when he goes on his "vulgarity" posting spree about others posting vulgarity (but ignores his retarded kid and all his vulgarity) But I don't expect you to understand. It's way above your head.
1st MuslimDictatorPr ez

Branson, MO

#95253 Feb 15, 2014
America’s First Dictator
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/29/am...

‘Obama makes up his own rules’
http://nypost.com/2014/02/15/barack-obama-mak...

Impeachment: The obvious answer to Obama dictatorship
http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/impeachment-the-ob...

SWAT Team Kills 80 Year Old Retired Engineer in Bed During Raid For Non-Existent Drugs
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/02/swat-team...

PELOSI DISMISSES FAMILY VALUES:'WHY WOULD ANYBODY GET MARRIED?'
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/02...

OBAMA IN 2006: WE FOUGHT A REVOLUTION IN 1776 SO THE PRESIDENT COULDN'T UNILATERALLY IGNORE THE LAW
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/02...

Americans Now Live 'Under a Government of Tyranny'
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/tom-delay-co...

A Practical Impeachment Plan
Grassroots citizens are awakening to the imperative need to impeach Barack Hussein Obama. A new website, http://www.pledgetoimpeach.com/ , proposes a practical way to proceed: We must elect an "impeachment Congress."
PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION ( http://www.pledgetoimpeach.com/petition.php ) backing only those HOUSE AND SENATE CANDIDATES WHO ARE WILLING TO IMPEACH AND REMOVE. Join the effort!

ON FEB. 17, 2009, PRESIDENT OBAMA PROMISED THE SUN AND THE MOON AND THE STARS. That was the day, five years ago, when he signed the $800 billion “American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.” President Modesty called it “the most sweeping economic recovery package in our history.” He promised “unprecedented transparency and accountability.” He claimed the spending would lift “two million Americans from poverty.” Ready for the reality smackdown?
http://www.humanevents.com/2014/02/14/five-ye...

NOT SO LONG AGO THE CONSTITUTION GOT RESPECT. But now, not so much. President Obama is on his way to repealing the separation of powers, and the 10th Amendment is on life-support, ignored by federal judges who know better than the legislatures of Utah, Oklahoma, Kentucky and Virginia.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/...
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#95254 Feb 15, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, dear, "Vienna"! You are certainly "bitch"ing a lot today.
hahahahahahahaha

DAWG ...You Really Made Me laugh.with you "bitch" slapped Dan ...EXCELLENT!!!!!!

Game Point
1st MuslimDictatorPr ez

Branson, MO

#95256 Feb 15, 2014
Time To Rise Up And Revolt?
Written on Saturday, February 15, 2014 by Franklin D. Leupp, Sr.

There doesn’t seem to be a day that we aren’t challenged to “take up arms.” A government that despises its people enough to attempt to put them all in slavery to the one great master in the east, is to be despised. Yet God’s people (all who believe) are cautioned to “be subject to the higher powers” that He has put in place. Which gives us pause to consider: Why has He given us a tyrant? The ancient Israelites grumbled and complained about their circumstances and demanded a king. God gave them Saul. Then they wished they hadn’t. I have come to the conclusion that we will never be satisfied with earthly government. That doesn’t mean that we must constantly fight the powers that be, or just accept bad laws, but be more thoughtful and diligent in our selections in the first place.

While walking through the ruins of ancient Ephesus, I was amazed, not at the ruins, but how much had remained through earthquakes and wars over the many centuries. But it definitely now remains in utter ruins, uninhabited except for droves of tourists stepping over toppled columns and broken walls to see what was. I was reminded constantly of the Apostle Paul, whose writing in the Book of Ephesians some two thousand years ago, to “be not conformed to this world: but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable, and perfect will of God.”(Eph 12:2) Their earthly government was in Rome; ours is in Washington, D.C. They had local taskmasters; we have representatives. The main difference is that we have the option of selecting honest and decent men and women to govern us; they didn’t. But it seems we both end up with more scum than rum. We should support the good – and trim off the scum.

Christians were vastly outnumbered by unbelievers in Ephesus, and there were any number of gods and goddesses to patronize. Thus, the Christians were severely persecuted and ridiculed, much like today, but Paul admonished them to “put on the whole armor … of insurrection?” No, of God!“…that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.” The armor: Truth; the breastplate of righteousness; the shield of faith; the helmet of salvation; the sword of the Spirit (the Word of God); and prayer. Sounds like we may have forgotten the peaceful “weapons” available to all those who call Jesus, the Christ, Lord.

So why are we sending thieves, adulterers, unqualified, unknowns, crooked politicians to represent us? And why don’t we limit them to 5-10 years of service so they don’t move all their earthly goods to the DC suburbs and live there happily ever after, even forgetting why they were sent there in the first place? The amount of damage they can accomplish in two or three terms is difficult enough to turn around, let alone 30 to 40 years. And, yes, make them adhere to the same laws they pass for the rest of us. And rate them on the burdens lifted vs the new burdens placed. Are those odd concepts?

http://patriotupdate.com/articles/time-rise-r...
1st MuslimDictatorPr ez

Branson, MO

#95257 Feb 15, 2014
U.S. Judge Has Figured Out Obama Using D.H.S. as His Private Army

Here is a judge who “get it.” He understands the Obama strategy. First and foremost, our active military only number about 1.5 million. We have the smallest military and military budget that we’ve had since pre-World War II days. Obama has not only gutted the military of bodies, he’s seen to it that the top command posts are filled with “yes men” by relieving the vast majority of our top ranked generals and admirals and sending them packing.

I can’t seem to find an accurate count of active D.H.S. agents or “boots on the ground” if you will, however in dozens of my previous my posts I have documented where the D.H.S. in increasing in size and military hardware. Very scary thought. When a House Oversight committee chair cannot get access to information about who D.H.S. is taking their orders from, that becomes a concern to me. I think we can presume it’s Obama, because like EVERYTHINGelse with his administration, no one will answer any questions or cooperate. It fits his Modus Operandi to the tee.

Congressman Louie Gohmert, Vice Chair for the oversight committee recently said,“I want to know why are they using weapons to train, or why are they being taught to use syringes and health care items?” He also made inquiries about the BILLIONS of hollow point bullets D.H.S. bought, but no one would answer him.

During an appearance on the Janet Mefferd Show, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) warned that a provision within Obamacare could create an armed “secret security force”. That force goes by the name “Federal Protective Services” which is a “Federal Police Force.” NOTHING in the Constitution authorized a Federal Police Force. It appears Obama is setting up his own version of the S.S. No wonder Obamacare is so important to him. It gives him his own private army.WHAT does that have to do with healthcare?

Please take note how Congressman Gohmert says everyone ought to be very weary of D.H.S. and the Justice Department.
http://davidthomas38.com/u-s-judge-figured-ob...

#95258 Feb 15, 2014
CB is an IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know, don't care. I tend to focus on more serious things like how Obama is destroying America.
There is no excuse for your stupidity. Only a reason and it's called Liberalism, a proven mental disorder.
<.giggle!.> Got a link?_8-)

#95259 Feb 15, 2014
CB is an IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Comprehending doesn't seem to be your strong suit. Once again you make up your own idiotic meaning. The meltdown is Dawg when he goes on his "vulgarity" posting spree about others posting vulgarity (but ignores his retarded kid and all his vulgarity) But I don't expect you to understand. It's way above your head.
My children are neither retarded, nor on Topix.

Take care of YOUR vulgarity, and don't worry about others.

#95260 Feb 15, 2014
1st MuslimDictatorPrez wrote:
Impeachment: The obvious answer to Obama dictatorship
http://www.wnd.co n ...
So impeach already.

The US House has the votes (except for those who will chicken out because they know that anyone who votes for articles of impeachment will be thrown out by "We the People" at the 2014 election.)

#95261 Feb 15, 2014
1st MuslimDictatorPrez wrote:
... ON FEB. 17, 2009, PRESIDENT OBAMA PROMISED THE SUN AND THE MOON AND THE STARS....
Really? I must have missed that speech.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Benny Osteen 20,106
Stephanie Werner (Dec '10) 11 hr Oscar 13
Obama/Nixon=War on Police Officers 12 hr black panther 1
song game (Sep '14) Mon ms_Sweeter 73
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Mon Stonecold 43
females Aug 29 Hthr8 2
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) Aug 29 Ctguy 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages