Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#95258 Feb 15, 2014
CB is an IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know, don't care. I tend to focus on more serious things like how Obama is destroying America.
There is no excuse for your stupidity. Only a reason and it's called Liberalism, a proven mental disorder.
<.giggle!.> Got a link?_8-)

#95259 Feb 15, 2014
CB is an IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Comprehending doesn't seem to be your strong suit. Once again you make up your own idiotic meaning. The meltdown is Dawg when he goes on his "vulgarity" posting spree about others posting vulgarity (but ignores his retarded kid and all his vulgarity) But I don't expect you to understand. It's way above your head.
My children are neither retarded, nor on Topix.

Take care of YOUR vulgarity, and don't worry about others.

#95260 Feb 15, 2014
1st MuslimDictatorPrez wrote:
Impeachment: The obvious answer to Obama dictatorship
http://www.wnd.co n ...
So impeach already.

The US House has the votes (except for those who will chicken out because they know that anyone who votes for articles of impeachment will be thrown out by "We the People" at the 2014 election.)

#95261 Feb 15, 2014
... ON FEB. 17, 2009, PRESIDENT OBAMA PROMISED THE SUN AND THE MOON AND THE STARS....
Really? I must have missed that speech.

#95262 Feb 15, 2014
Time To Rise Up And Revolt?
Written on Saturday, February 15, 2014 by Franklin D. Leupp, Sr.
Christians were vastly outnumbered by unbelievers in Ephesus, and there were any number of gods and goddesses to patronize. Thus, the Christians were severely persecuted and ridiculed, much like today,...
Much like today? Methinks you Christians enjoy being "persecuted" and "martyred" -- at least, in your own minds.

#95263 Feb 15, 2014
U.S. Judge Has Figured Out Obama Using D.H.S. as His Private Army
During an appearance on the Janet Mefferd Show, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) warned that a provision within Obamacare could create an armed “secret security force”....
The threat must really be serious, for Rep. Gohmert to warn us on the "Janet Mefferd Show"!

Ah, hahahahahahahaha!(Pssssst! Don't tell Congress, Mr. Gohmert! Keep it your own dark little secret!)

#95264 Feb 15, 2014
... Please take note how Congressman Gohmert says everyone ought to be very weary of D.H.S. and the Justice Department....
Mainly, everyone is very weary of "Tea Party" propaganda, not of legitimate departments of the US government.

Or are you just weary of Homeland Security and Justice, Mr. Gohmert?
DAWG is an IDIOT

United States

#95265 Feb 15, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>My children are neither retarded, nor on Topix.

Take care of YOUR vulgarity, and don't worry about others.
HEY STUPID!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! You have made like 50 posts this past week whining about people using "vulgarity" while you use your own and now you say "take care of your own vulgarity and don't worry about others"?

Every time I think you can't get to be any more of a stupid hypocritical Liberals assclown you manage to find a way to do it.

Stop lying about your retarded kid. My god Dawg he spends his whole life on here begging for your attention by saying "duuuuuuuh game point daddy" over and over. The least you could do is acknowledge him and be his daddy that loves him. It's all he wants.

NOW SPEAK BOY, SPEAK!!!

I OWN YOU!!!
I OWN YELLOW MUTT

United States

#95266 Feb 16, 2014
DAWG is an IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! You have made like 50 posts this past week whining about people using "vulgarity" while you use your own and now you say "take care of your own vulgarity and don't worry about others"?
Every time I think you can't get to be any more of a stupid hypocritical Liberals assclown you manage to find a way to do it.
Stop lying about your retarded kid. My god Dawg he spends his whole life on here begging for your attention by saying "duuuuuuuh game point daddy" over and over. The least you could do is acknowledge him and be his daddy that loves him. It's all he wants.
NOW SPEAK BOY, SPEAK!!!
I OWN YOU!!!
Dawg I'm soooo sorry. All I want is you to love me. And as many of my multiple personalities as you can. I have so many Most of the posts on topix are made by them. I mean me. I'm so silly. Why didn't you call me on Valentines. Why doesn't any of the men I meet in jail ever call me why why why? You know all my posts are love letters to you. I want you I need you please please take me like my Pa did. Before he left me in the Walmart parking lot. You know I 'm using the computers in the unemployment office tonight. I hid in the bathrooms untill they turned out the lights and went home. I am a Genius huh? See we have so much in common. Why won't you call me and treat me like yhe Lady I long tp be. I saw I really cute sack dress at WalMart when I was dumpster diving for my dinner. I'll shop.lift it and wear it when you come over to my trailer. I'm way off the paved road. So I can make as much noise as I can. I need you Dawg I need you in me Lonely Loser in Vienna
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95268 Feb 16, 2014
DAWG is an IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!
NOW SPEAK BOY, SPEAK!!!
I OWN YOU!!!
Looks like you made him pretty upset again last night. He stayed up all night so he could clone you in the middle of the night. I've never understood why people do that or what they think they will accomplish. It's such a childish thing to do.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95269 Feb 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Mainly, everyone is very weary of "Tea Party" propaganda, not of legitimate departments of the US government.
Or are you just weary of Homeland Security and Justice, Mr. Gohmert?
The only propaganda I see around here is your leftist propaganda. The Tea Party is going to kick the hell out of the Democrats this mid term just like they did the last mid term. It's one thing to steal a national election that is really settled on electoral votes and which states you take, it's another thing to have to win individual elections all over the country. Thanks to ObamaCare, Benghazi, the IRS target scandal, the NSA spying, and all of the Obama lies that have been exposed the past 4 months the Democrats are going to get pounded. They know it and that is why they are trying like hell to distance themselves from Obama and his crap bill. Too bad it wont work, you can't run from your voting record. As much as I can't stand the Republicans either I am looking forward to seeing Harry Reid have to turn over his Senate Majority leadership role to a Republican.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95270 Feb 16, 2014
Speaking of ObamaCare, more great news <rolls eyes> about it. Seems to be almost a daily occurance that we hear about just how crappy this bill really is.

ObamaCare patients with serious pre-existing diseases could face expensive drug costs
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/16/ob...
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#95271 Feb 16, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
Speaking of ObamaCare, more great news <rolls eyes> about it. Seems to be almost a daily occurance that we hear about just how crappy this bill really is.
ObamaCare patients with serious pre-existing diseases could face expensive drug costs
Well OWNED-Irishman since it will cover you pre-existing mental disorders...you stand to benifit as much as anyone ...Hmmmm????
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#95272 Feb 16, 2014
I OWN YELLOW MUTT wrote:
<quoted text> Dawg I'm soooo sorry. All I want is you to love me. And as many of my multiple personalities as you can. I have so many Most of the posts on topix are made by them. I mean me. I'm so silly. Why didn't you call me on Valentines. Why doesn't any of the men I meet in jail ever call me why why why? You know all my posts are love letters to you. I want you I need you please please take me like my Pa did. Before he left me in the Walmart parking lot. You know I 'm using the computers in the unemployment office tonight. I hid in the bathrooms untill they turned out the lights and went home. I am a Genius huh? See we have so much in common. Why won't you call me and treat me like yhe Lady I long tp be. I saw I really cute sack dress at WalMart when I was dumpster diving for my dinner. I'll shop.lift it and wear it when you come over to my trailer. I'm way off the paved road. So I can make as much noise as I can. I need you Dawg I need you in me Lonely Loser in Vienna
Dear Lonely Loser in Vienna
Speak B*TCH Speak
LOL

#95273 Feb 16, 2014
I OWN YELLOW MUTT wrote:
<quoted text> Dawg I'm soooo sorry. All I want is you to love me. And as many of my multiple personalities as you can. I have so many Most of the posts on topix are made by them. I mean me. I'm so silly. Why didn't you call me on Valentines. Why doesn't any of the men I meet in jail ever call me why why why? You know all my posts are love letters to you. I want you I need you please please take me like my Pa did. Before he left me in the Walmart parking lot. You know I 'm using the computers in the unemployment office tonight. I hid in the bathrooms untill they turned out the lights and went home. I am a Genius huh? See we have so much in common. Why won't you call me and treat me like yhe Lady I long tp be. I saw I really cute sack dress at WalMart when I was dumpster diving for my dinner. I'll shop.lift it and wear it when you come over to my trailer. I'm way off the paved road. So I can make as much noise as I can. I need you Dawg I need you in me Lonely Loser in Vienna
This comment falls under the category of "Suspicions Confirmed."

#95274 Feb 16, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The only propaganda I see around here is your leftist propaganda. The Tea Party is going to kick the hell out of the Democrats this mid term just like they did the last mid term. It's one thing to steal a national election that is really settled on electoral votes and which states you take, it's another thing to have to win individual elections all over the country. Thanks to ObamaCare, Benghazi, the IRS target scandal, the NSA spying, and all of the Obama lies that have been exposed the past 4 months the Democrats are going to get pounded. They know it and that is why they are trying like hell to distance themselves from Obama and his crap bill. Too bad it wont work, you can't run from your voting record. As much as I can't stand the Republicans either I am looking forward to seeing Harry Reid have to turn over his Senate Majority leadership role to a Republican.
ROFL! You don't care much for ANYBODY, do you?

But remember what Sonny Bono said: "Our problem was that we began to believe our own rhetoric!"

Because of you extremist right-wing terrorists, the House may well turn Democrat in 2014.

#95275 Feb 16, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
Your linked FOX NEWS article was GREAT anti-Obamacare propaganda. We all know the difficulty FOX NEWS has in reporting the truth.

Note the "weasel-words":

could face
could find
it could be
that's a possibility
could face
forcing some

#95276 Feb 16, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>{to "OneIrishMan"} Well OWNED-Irishman since it will cover you pre-existing mental disorders...you stand to benifit as much as anyone ...Hmmmm????
Ah, hahahahahahaha! So funny!_8-)
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95277 Feb 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Your linked FOX NEWS article was GREAT anti-Obamacare propaganda. We all know the difficulty FOX NEWS has in reporting the truth.
Note the "weasel-words":
could face
could find
it could be
that's a possibility
could face
forcing some
More of Dawgs left wing propaganda. Notice how he offers no counter argument, no proof to dispute, no evidence to the contrary. He only attacks the source and cherry picks words and then he thinks that is a proof positive argument that makes the article false. This is one of the things that Saul Alinsky discussed in his Rules for Radicals book. Obviously Dawg has learned his rules for his radical left wing beliefs very well.

“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”- Saul Alinsky

I have noticed this is all Dawg ever does. He has very few if any points and he repeats them over and over. This is a propagandist technique directly linked to Joseph Goebbels.

“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over”- Joseph Goebbels.

One last quote from Goebbels that is very obvious that Dawg subscribes to is....

“That propaganda is good which leads to success, and that is bad which fails to achieve the desired result. It is not propaganda’s task to be intelligent, its task is to lead to success.”
&#8213; Joseph Goebbels

Dawgs propaganda certainly lacks any intelligence. As far as success goes, he has successfully proven that he is full of crap.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95278 Feb 16, 2014
<quoted text>
ROFL! You don't care much for ANYBODY, do you?
But remember what Sonny Bono said: "Our problem was that we began to believe our own rhetoric!"
Because of you extremist right-wing terrorists, the House may well turn Democrat in 2014.
Keep that dream alive Dawg. The only thing that will change will be the Senate to the Republicans hands. In fact it is going to be a major shift. Until then keep posting that propaganda. I get a kick out watching fools like you who are so clueless you don't have even the slightest sense of reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
michael brown 21 hr guest 1
murders 70's 80's 90's 2000 (Aug '11) Fri Back Again 62
Boy h or China Fri Willbig 4
CBS is Dr Joseph Goebbels reporting Jul 28 Black Panther 1
80,000 Muslim Syria Refugees here in St Louis,n... Jul 27 rocky 37
Amanda-Blk Hair Lady/Manager @ Pizza Hut-Lindbe... Jul 27 Back Again 1
Citizens Prepare Jul 27 Back Again 2

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance