Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
I OWN YELLOW MUTT

United States

#95224 Feb 15, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose all these labyrinthian tunnels your have built are leading somewhere to something?

What, pray tell, IS it? Logic and brevity are not your strong suits.
HEY STUPID!!

Maybe they are leading to Canada.

Oops my bad, the only thing that led to Canada was your dumbass using a Canadian gas price chart when we were talking the price that we (operative word there) paid in Jan of 2009.

SPEAK BOY, SPEAK!!

I OWN YOU!!

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#95225 Feb 15, 2014
I OWN YELLOW MUTT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!
Are you and CB twins or is he your other retarded kid you said you had? There is nothing in any of his posts that says any such thing. CB is the one tht brought it up and all he did was question was saying.
It's pretty pathetic that neither of you two can debate what people actually say and you have to resort to lying and making things up. Typical LibTURDS Floating around in a Libturd septic tank.
NOW SPEAK BOY SPEAK!!
I OWN YOU!!
(insert Dawgs rinse and repeat meltdown about imaginary vulgarity below)
From a youngster who believes always talking about "turds, and septic tanks" will strengthen his manhood with his litte playmates.

Before long he'll be calling others names.

Oh wait!
I OWN YELLOW MUTT

United States

#95226 Feb 15, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>It frequently pegs my irony detector to read CON gray box posters here, whining here. Their constant whine is that all non-CONs here don't say enough negative things about our POTUS. Since they have, for all purposes, nothing positive to say about him, their whiny insistance that only DEMs and MODs are biased has always struck me as being funny, hypocritical and ironic.

CONs obviously believe that us non-CONs should: "Do what CONs say, not what CONs do!"

Pathetic, huh? Welcome! Keep posting!
Don't look now but it looks like your boyfriend Yellow Mutt has a new bottom bitch named CB. You must not be getting the job done. Better to get to work and bring some extra syrup tonight or you might find yourself out behind the dumpster with his retarded kid earning a quarter a pop.

(Insert Yellow Mutts rinse and repeat vulgarity meltdown below)

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95227 Feb 15, 2014
guest12 wrote:
Washington is full of dumb ass people! Vote the demócrats out of office!!!!!!!!!!
Rrrrriiigggghhhhhtttt, just like in the last election.
Liberals are Wussies

West Plains, MO

#95228 Feb 15, 2014
OBAMACARE'S ASSAULT ON LIBERTY AND AMERICA'S CONSTITUTION
More than 15,000 pages of regulations have now been added to the 2,700-page ObamaCare law. So the ObamaCare law now has 11,832,467 words -- which is 16 times longer than the Bible. New ObamaCare regulations are being added everyday.
~ Faith & Freedom Coalition
Liberals are Wussies

West Plains, MO

#95229 Feb 15, 2014
Robber’s Stun Gun vs. Fed-Up 76-Year-Old’s Actual Gun – Guess How That Fight Turns Out
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/14/ro...

The Fact That a Robber Gets Socked in the Face Isn’t Even the Best Part About This Video – It’s What Happened Right Before
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/14/th...

DROUGHT OBAMA BLAMES ON “CLIMATE CHANGE” ACTUALLY CAUSED BY DEMOCRATS
Actually, the problem for Central Valley farmers is that their water got taken from them by a federal judge, who put a baitfish ahead of human beings. Central Valley’s water-management system was designed to deal with droughts that last as long as five years, but the reservoirs that held its lifeblood got emptied into the ocean to rescue the Delta smelt. It began five years ago, and as Investors Business Daily reports, the locals remember it better than Obama does:
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/02/15/obama-c...

~ CONSERVATIVES DON’T NEED LIBERALS, BUT LIBERALS CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT CONSERVATIVES ~
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95230 Feb 15, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, to long and to much rambling to read.
In other words you know you were wrong but aren't man enough to admit it. That's OK, I expect no less from people like you.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95231 Feb 15, 2014
I OWN YELLOW MUTT wrote:
<quoted text>Let's examine either the complete inability of both Dawg and his new buttbuddy CB to comprehend what they read or their flat out lies, you take your pick.

CB STATED...
CB can see both sides wrote, "<quoted text>You do realize America is shipping the majority of lead to China for smelting?

Why you ask? Check lead posioning around Doe Run Lead Mines.{How many homes were bought out due to lead amounts detected} China cares nothing about lead posioning to their people and especially the children where the mental and physical results are most apparent."

TO WHICH ONEIRISHMAN REPLIED....

OneIrishMan wrote, "<quoted text>Right!!!! They are buying all this ammo for lead smelting in China. Now I've heard everything. Are you getting paid by someone to try and spread this nonsense or are you just naturally naive and really believe this garbage?"

There is nothing in OIM posts that says China is buying ammunition to smelt the lead. CB stated America is shipping lead to China for smelting and OIM responded by laughing at such a stupid statement and questioning what CB said.

ONCE AGAIN BUTTSNIFFER DEMOCRAT HAS BEEN CAUGHT IN ANOTHER LIE.

Got to admit he is getting good....at getting caught in lies.
Thanks. I don't think these clowns know how to comprehend anything or post without lying.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95232 Feb 15, 2014
I OWN YELLOW MUTT wrote:
<quoted text>HEY STUPID!!

Oops my bad, the only thing that led to Canada was your dumbass using a Canadian gas price chart when we were talking the price that we (operative word there) paid in Jan of 2009.

SPEAK BOY, SPEAK!!

I OWN YOU!!
HA! HA!
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95233 Feb 15, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>From a youngster who believes always talking about "turds, and septic tanks" will strengthen his manhood with his litte playmates.

Before long he'll be calling others names.

Oh wait!
I'm surprised you even comprehended that or didn't make up something and say he said it.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#95235 Feb 15, 2014
CHILLIJ the WHINY B1TCH wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!! Only a whiny bitch like you could whine like a bitch about other people whining when nobody is whining but you.
Keep posting whiny bitch.
Oh, dear, "Vienna"! You are certainly "bitch"ing a lot today.

#95236 Feb 15, 2014
I OWN YELLOW MUTT wrote:
<quoted text> ...
Typical LibTURDS Floating around in a Libturd septic tank.
(insert Dawgs rinse and repeat meltdown about imaginary vulgarity below)
There it is. Black and white. Not "imaginary."

#95237 Feb 15, 2014
I OWN YELLOW MUTT wrote:
<quoted text> ...
There is nothing in OIM posts that says China is buying ammunition to smelt the lead. CB stated America is shipping lead to China for smelting and OIM responded by laughing at such a stupid statement and questioning what CB said.
ONCE AGAIN BUTTSNIFFER DEMOCRAT HAS BEEN CAUGHT IN ANOTHER LIE.
Got to admit he is getting good....at getting caught in lies.
Perhaps the Chinese smelt your butt?

#95238 Feb 15, 2014
I OWN YELLOW MUTT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!
SPEAK BOY, SPEAK!!
I OWN YOU!!
Perhaps one of these days you will realize the obvious logical problem you have. But perhaps not.
guest12

United States

#95239 Feb 15, 2014
You all need to get a f..cking life. You get on here and cry like school girls. Get off you,re asess and do something about what you are crying about.

#95240 Feb 15, 2014
I OWN YELLOW MUTT wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't look now but it looks like your boyfriend Yellow Mutt has a new bottom bitch named CB. You must not be getting the job done. Better to get to work and bring some extra syrup tonight or you might find yourself out behind the dumpster with his retarded kid earning a quarter a pop.
(Insert Yellow Mutts rinse and repeat vulgarity meltdown below)
Not necessary. You did it yourself.

#95241 Feb 15, 2014
Liberals are Wussies wrote:
OBAMACARE'S ASSAULT ON LIBERTY AND AMERICA'S CONSTITUTION
More than 15,000 pages of regulations have now been added to the 2,700-page ObamaCare law. So the ObamaCare law now has 11,832,467 words -- which is 16 times longer than the Bible. New ObamaCare regulations are being added everyday.
~ Faith & Freedom Coalition
A quick lesson in governmental reality for you:

Laws have to be implemented. That implementation requires regulations.

Sorry you didn't know that. Also sorry that you think the Bible contains all the implementing regulations for US governmental laws. It doesn't, and it is foolish for you to think that it does.

#95242 Feb 15, 2014
Liberals are Wussies wrote:
DROUGHT OBAMA BLAMES ON “CLIMATE CHANGE” ACTUALLY CAUSED BY DEMOCRATS
Actually, the problem for Central Valley farmers is that their water got taken from them by a federal judge, who put a baitfish ahead of human beings. Central Valley’s water-management system was designed to deal with droughts that last as long as five years, but the reservoirs that held its lifeblood got emptied into the ocean to rescue the Delta smelt. It began five years ago, and as Investors Business Daily reports, the locals remember it better than Obama does:
http://hotair.co n
I don't know, "Walnut Shade," but there is something about this story that smelt.

#95243 Feb 15, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I don't think these clowns know how to comprehend anything or post without lying.
I don't know, "Ozark," but there is something about that story that smelt.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95244 Feb 15, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you know you were wrong but aren't man enough to admit it. That's OK, I expect no less from people like you.
Thats your opinion just as it is mine to pass right on over a long rambling post I don't want to be bothered with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which celebrity would you want to have sex with? (Jan '11) 46 min player4 78
CIA Russia Hacked Election For Trump 4 hr Guest 1,309
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr mexico 20,845
John McCain jealous of Trump 11 hr vet 4
CBS'S John DICKerson is Dr Joseph Goebbels 13 hr Vet 2
CBS Sunday Morning Show welcomes Isis 13 hr Vet 2
Democrat's/CBS="Enemy of the People" 14 hr Vet 1

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages