Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
tim

Saint Louis, MO

#95212 Feb 15, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR propaganda is "THE SAME AS" that of Hitler's regime, which, if you had been educated, you should know that Hitler's regime WAS Nazi Germany. Whether you realize it or not, you follow the rules laid down by Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's Propaganda Minister:
"Pick a lie, and REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT!"
Your comments have little to do with the truth. They are all taken from the "Tea Partiers Talking Points."
Your problems are that you lost the last elections, and you are going to continue to lose elections. No thinking voters, except for your deluded "Tea Party" cult, are going to vote for your extremist right-wing ideals. No liberal will. No moderate conservative will. With your frontal assaults on the US economy and the US government, you will continue to alienate voters who are already seeing and realizing what you are.
You may be wasting your time trying to convince these guy because another thing big daddy Joseph Goebbels said was:“All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.” I think you may have found the least intelligent ones.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#95213 Feb 15, 2014
<quoted text>
America is still STANDING TALL, well above the level of your sewer politics.
You "Tea Partiers" are LOSERS. Always WERE. Always WILL BE. Now, voters realize how backward and ignorant you are, and the reasons that your terrorism will not work, when you attempt to hold the US government hostage to your political dogma.
In a democracy, the majority wins -- not the strident terroristic minority, who are all upset because they lost elections, and will continue to lose elections because they are powerless. The word is out.
Excellent Post...right to the heart of the situation

DAWG you make me PROUD TO BE A LIBERAL PROGRESSIVE AMERICAN

GAME POINT
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#95214 Feb 15, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>UUUhhh, you might check the >>>>>>republ ican outlook on military spending on post WW2.<<<<<< << Especially President Eisenhower and his views on unlimited military spending.
Did the republicans turn into "Stalin, Hitler, Castro and Mao rulers?
So are you another con with a urban legend conspiracy theory "President Obama is going to fire all military leaders where only privates will be left"!
EXCELLENT POST

You just OWNED OWNEDIrishman!

Good Job
GAME POINT

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#95215 Feb 15, 2014
<quoted text>So with your second sentence is that what is commonly known as "eating crow"?
I asked you where I defended President Obama which you could not do. So then you state where I meant something else. Hhhmmm so if I say it's cloudy you can say well you meant the sun was actually shinning? See how that works?
I realize you will not answer this question because I have asked you and others on numerous times to no avail.
Who is President Obama going to "lean" on to help with his overthrow of the American life style?
I'll wait.
It frequently pegs my irony detector to read CON gray box posters here, whining here. Their constant whine is that all non-CONs here don't say enough negative things about our POTUS. Since they have, for all purposes, nothing positive to say about him, their whiny insistance that only DEMs and MODs are biased has always struck me as being funny, hypocritical and ironic.

CONs obviously believe that us non-CONs should: "Do what CONs say, not what CONs do!"

Pathetic, huh? Welcome! Keep posting!
Norton

Chillicothe, MO

#95216 Feb 15, 2014
<quoted text>
America is still STANDING TALL, well above the level of your sewer politics.
You "Tea Partiers" are LOSERS. Always WERE. Always WILL BE. Now, voters realize how backward and ignorant you are, and the reasons that your terrorism will not work, when you attempt to hold the US government hostage to your political dogma.
In a democracy, the majority wins -- not the strident terroristic minority, who are all upset because they lost elections, and will continue to lose elections because they are powerless. The word is out.
America is not standing tall like it used to. People have become too busy, too ignorant and too lazy to understand what is happening to this country. They are too busy with their nose stuck in all the new technology and playtoys, and important things that will affect their life and their children's lives are just passing them by. One day when it is too late.........they will wake up and wonder what happened! Honestly, people are getting dumber and dumber. There's a few in Washington!!!!!!!!!!

CHEERS!
guest12

United States

#95217 Feb 15, 2014
Washington is full of dumb ass people! Vote the demócrats out of office!!!!!!!!!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#95218 Feb 15, 2014
<quoted text>Are you confused on post I did not say who didn't buy ammo? I was referring to America and their use of ammo.
Jeesscch, you're quite the delusionary one arn't you? I didn't say China was buying "all this ammo for lead smelting" now did I?
I'd wager you didn't even research concerning where America is sending all its mined lead {Doe Run Lead Mines} for smelting.
You are a perfect example of a con-servative always looking for some conspiracy to blame on America. OOOOHHH NOOOO, THEY ARE TAKING ALL OUR GUNS AWAY AND >THEY {?}< ARE GOING TO PUT US ALL IN DEATH CAMPS!
Who are they? President Obama himself?
Apparently, "OneIrishMan" thinks that China would buy ammunition merely to "smelt" the lead! That would result in rather expensive lead!

That shows us how clueless some of these "Tea Partiers" are.
CHILLIJ the WHINY B1TCH

United States

#95219 Feb 15, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>It frequently pegs my irony detector to read CON gray box posters here, whining here. Their constant whine is that all non-CONs here don't say enough negative things about our POTUS. Since they have, for all purposes, nothing positive to say about him, their whiny insistance that only DEMs and MODs are biased has always struck me as being funny, hypocritical and ironic.

CONs obviously believe that us non-CONs should: "Do what CONs say, not what CONs do!"

ROFLMAO!! Only a whiny bitch like you could whine like a bitch about other people whining when nobody is whining but you.

Keep posting whiny bitch.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#95220 Feb 15, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is you that is confused. I said, and I quote, "Why don't you try actually engaging him in a conversation about what he ACTUALLY posted and give your reason as to why the Obama admin, mainly their DHS, has been buying millions upon millions of rounds of ammunition over the past 3 years. What the hell do they need it for? They claim it is for "training" and yet they have bought more ammunition then the CIA, FBI, DEA, and DHS combined would use in a hundred years of training. You don't find that odd?"
To which you replied, implying it was being bought for the military, "Have you considered how many rounds our military uses everyday for training? Have you considered how many rounds our military uses everyday in the war theaters?"
I replied with, "The DHS does not buy ammo for our military. The FBI does not buy ammo for our military. The CIA does not buy ammo for out military. The DEA does not buy ammo for our military. The Pentagon buys our military's ammo supply.".
So I don't what the hell you are rambling about today but clearly you forgot what was said. Don't blame me for your inability to keep up with a conversation from day to day.
Next; I said in the same post as my comment as to who doesn't buy ammo for our military "Right!!!! They are buying all this ammo for lead smelting in China. Now I've heard everything. Are you getting paid by someone to try and spread this nonsense or are you just naturally naïve and really believe this garbage?"
Nowhere in there did I say you said China was buying all this ammo. You really should develop the habit of going back reading posts again. It is obvious you have a memory issue. On top of that, what does our mined lead have to do with anything? Certainly not the DHS buying hundreds of millions of rounds of ammo. I'm surprised you didn't mention Clinton and his Monica BJ.
Not to mention for someone whose last post last night was whining about being accused of saying something you didn't say you sure do have a habit of accusing others of saying things they never said. You started it last night with your first post and have continued it ever since.
You are the perfect example of a Liberal with his head buried in the sand who can't comprehend what he reads, forgets what was said, and accuses others of saying things they didn't say while you whine about people doing it to you.
I suppose all these labyrinthian tunnels your have built are leading somewhere to something?

What, pray tell, IS it? Logic and brevity are not your strong suits.
I OWN YELLOW MUTT

United States

#95221 Feb 15, 2014
<quoted text>Apparently, "OneIrishMan" thinks that China would buy ammunition merely to "smelt" the lead! That would result in rather expensive lead!

HEY STUPID!!

Are you and CB twins or is he your other retarded kid you said you had? There is nothing in any of his posts that says any such thing. CB is the one tht brought it up and all he did was question was saying.

It's pretty pathetic that neither of you two can debate what people actually say and you have to resort to lying and making things up. Typical LibTURDS Floating around in a Libturd septic tank.

NOW SPEAK BOY SPEAK!!

I OWN YOU!!

(insert Dawgs rinse and repeat meltdown about imaginary vulgarity below)
I OWN YELLOW MUTT

United States

#95222 Feb 15, 2014
<quoted text>Apparently, "OneIrishMan" thinks that China would buy ammunition merely to "smelt" the lead! That would result in rather expensive lead!

Let's examine either the complete inability of both Dawg and his new buttbuddy CB to comprehend what they read or their flat out lies, you take your pick.

CB STATED...
<quoted text>You do realize America is shipping the majority of lead to China for smelting?

Why you ask? Check lead posioning around Doe Run Lead Mines.{How many homes were bought out due to lead amounts detected} China cares nothing about lead posioning to their people and especially the children where the mental and physical results are most apparent.
TO WHICH ONEIRISHMAN REPLIED....
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>Right!!!! They are buying all this ammo for lead smelting in China. Now I've heard everything. Are you getting paid by someone to try and spread this nonsense or are you just naturally naive and really believe this garbage?
There is nothing in OIM posts that says China is buying ammunition to smelt the lead. CB stated America is shipping lead to China for smelting and OIM responded by laughing at such a stupid statement and questioning what CB said.

ONCE AGAIN BUTTSNIFFER DEMOCRAT HAS BEEN CAUGHT IN ANOTHER LIE.

Got to admit he is getting good....at getting caught in lies.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#95223 Feb 15, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is you that is confused. I said, and I quote, "Why don't you try actually engaging him in a conversation about what he ACTUALLY posted and give your reason as to why the Obama admin, mainly their DHS, has been buying millions upon millions of rounds of ammunition over the past 3 years. What the hell do they need it for? They claim it is for "training" and yet they have bought more ammunition then the CIA, FBI, DEA, and DHS combined would use in a hundred years of training. You don't find that odd?"
To which you replied, implying it was being bought for the military, "Have you considered how many rounds our military uses everyday for training? Have you considered how many rounds our military uses everyday in the war theaters?"
I replied with, "The DHS does not buy ammo for our military. The FBI does not buy ammo for our military. The CIA does not buy ammo for out military. The DEA does not buy ammo for our military. The Pentagon buys our military's ammo supply.".
So I don't what the hell you are rambling about today but clearly you forgot what was said. Don't blame me for your inability to keep up with a conversation from day to day.
Next; I said in the same post as my comment as to who doesn't buy ammo for our military "Right!!!! They are buying all this ammo for lead smelting in China. Now I've heard everything. Are you getting paid by someone to try and spread this nonsense or are you just naturally naïve and really believe this garbage?"
Nowhere in there did I say you said China was buying all this ammo. You really should develop the habit of going back reading posts again. It is obvious you have a memory issue. On top of that, what does our mined lead have to do with anything? Certainly not the DHS buying hundreds of millions of rounds of ammo. I'm surprised you didn't mention Clinton and his Monica BJ.
Not to mention for someone whose last post last night was whining about being accused of saying something you didn't say you sure do have a habit of accusing others of saying things they never said. You started it last night with your first post and have continued it ever since.
You are the perfect example of a Liberal with his head buried in the sand who can't comprehend what he reads, forgets what was said, and accuses others of saying things they didn't say while you whine about people doing it to you.
Sorry, to long and to much rambling to read.
I OWN YELLOW MUTT

United States

#95224 Feb 15, 2014
<quoted text>I suppose all these labyrinthian tunnels your have built are leading somewhere to something?

What, pray tell, IS it? Logic and brevity are not your strong suits.
HEY STUPID!!

Maybe they are leading to Canada.

Oops my bad, the only thing that led to Canada was your dumbass using a Canadian gas price chart when we were talking the price that we (operative word there) paid in Jan of 2009.

SPEAK BOY, SPEAK!!

I OWN YOU!!

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95225 Feb 15, 2014
I OWN YELLOW MUTT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!
Are you and CB twins or is he your other retarded kid you said you had? There is nothing in any of his posts that says any such thing. CB is the one tht brought it up and all he did was question was saying.
It's pretty pathetic that neither of you two can debate what people actually say and you have to resort to lying and making things up. Typical LibTURDS Floating around in a Libturd septic tank.
NOW SPEAK BOY SPEAK!!
I OWN YOU!!
(insert Dawgs rinse and repeat meltdown about imaginary vulgarity below)
From a youngster who believes always talking about "turds, and septic tanks" will strengthen his manhood with his litte playmates.

Before long he'll be calling others names.

Oh wait!
I OWN YELLOW MUTT

United States

#95226 Feb 15, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>It frequently pegs my irony detector to read CON gray box posters here, whining here. Their constant whine is that all non-CONs here don't say enough negative things about our POTUS. Since they have, for all purposes, nothing positive to say about him, their whiny insistance that only DEMs and MODs are biased has always struck me as being funny, hypocritical and ironic.

Don't look now but it looks like your boyfriend Yellow Mutt has a new bottom bitch named CB. You must not be getting the job done. Better to get to work and bring some extra syrup tonight or you might find yourself out behind the dumpster with his retarded kid earning a quarter a pop.

(Insert Yellow Mutts rinse and repeat vulgarity meltdown below)

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95227 Feb 15, 2014
guest12 wrote:
Washington is full of dumb ass people! Vote the demócrats out of office!!!!!!!!!!
Rrrrriiigggghhhhhtttt, just like in the last election.
Liberals are Wussies

West Plains, MO

#95228 Feb 15, 2014
OBAMACARE'S ASSAULT ON LIBERTY AND AMERICA'S CONSTITUTION
More than 15,000 pages of regulations have now been added to the 2,700-page ObamaCare law. So the ObamaCare law now has 11,832,467 words -- which is 16 times longer than the Bible. New ObamaCare regulations are being added everyday.
~ Faith & Freedom Coalition
Liberals are Wussies

West Plains, MO

#95229 Feb 15, 2014
Robber’s Stun Gun vs. Fed-Up 76-Year-Old’s Actual Gun – Guess How That Fight Turns Out
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/14/ro...

The Fact That a Robber Gets Socked in the Face Isn’t Even the Best Part About This Video – It’s What Happened Right Before
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/14/th...

DROUGHT OBAMA BLAMES ON “CLIMATE CHANGE” ACTUALLY CAUSED BY DEMOCRATS
Actually, the problem for Central Valley farmers is that their water got taken from them by a federal judge, who put a baitfish ahead of human beings. Central Valley’s water-management system was designed to deal with droughts that last as long as five years, but the reservoirs that held its lifeblood got emptied into the ocean to rescue the Delta smelt. It began five years ago, and as Investors Business Daily reports, the locals remember it better than Obama does:
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/02/15/obama-c...

~ CONSERVATIVES DON’T NEED LIBERALS, BUT LIBERALS CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT CONSERVATIVES ~
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95230 Feb 15, 2014
<quoted text>Sorry, to long and to much rambling to read.
In other words you know you were wrong but aren't man enough to admit it. That's OK, I expect no less from people like you.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95231 Feb 15, 2014
I OWN YELLOW MUTT wrote:
<quoted text>Let's examine either the complete inability of both Dawg and his new buttbuddy CB to comprehend what they read or their flat out lies, you take your pick.

CB STATED...
CB can see both sides wrote, "<quoted text>You do realize America is shipping the majority of lead to China for smelting?

Why you ask? Check lead posioning around Doe Run Lead Mines.{How many homes were bought out due to lead amounts detected} China cares nothing about lead posioning to their people and especially the children where the mental and physical results are most apparent."

TO WHICH ONEIRISHMAN REPLIED....

OneIrishMan wrote, "<quoted text>Right!!!! They are buying all this ammo for lead smelting in China. Now I've heard everything. Are you getting paid by someone to try and spread this nonsense or are you just naturally naive and really believe this garbage?"

There is nothing in OIM posts that says China is buying ammunition to smelt the lead. CB stated America is shipping lead to China for smelting and OIM responded by laughing at such a stupid statement and questioning what CB said.

ONCE AGAIN BUTTSNIFFER DEMOCRAT HAS BEEN CAUGHT IN ANOTHER LIE.

Got to admit he is getting good....at getting caught in lies.
Thanks. I don't think these clowns know how to comprehend anything or post without lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for any St. Louis women who want to be ... 1 hr Fat Albert 4
Chappel-Nadal 1 hr Marias Cousin and... 10
MFM fun 3 hr Lone Ranger 1
CBS highest rated fake news 3 hr SOS 1
Nadal says hope Trump assassinated 3 hr SOS 1
invaders m.c. at war with the h.a.? (Aug '16) 3 hr stl homeboy 32
john peppercorn the prophet 6 hr Ricardo Mom 3

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance