Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#95159 Feb 14, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe during the first year of the next President since Obama policies wil be in effect and still hurting this nation (if we make it that far) but 5 years later, hell no! If it is a President in their second term then everything that is going on will be on their shoulders. You are a Bush blamer because you can not defend the things that Obama is doing without looking like you hate this country. It's time for you to realize this is 2014 and this is Obama's 2nd term. Whatever is happening today, tomorrow, and until his last day in office is his responsibility.
Agree, but in the second term of our next president will you not blame President Obama for his decisions and actions especially of a republican might be elected and the situation might not improve?

Do we still hear of Clinton and Monica and it has nothing to do with our economy and we will always use "the blame for our agenda political game"

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95160 Feb 14, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Where exactly did he say anything about not trusting Americans finest? Is it impossible for you to actually stick to what people say? It is really telling when people like you have to make things up and pretend people said them because you either cant comprehend what they said or you are trying to insinuate things to start an argument.
Go back and read his site where he blames President Obama and the US military for the overtaking of America. something about buying all the ammo so civilians will not have any. Or does he believe our President is going to attack America by himself?

Take your head out of the sand and keep up.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95161 Feb 14, 2014
OBAMA HATES AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>
That it does. CB has turned out to be just another brain dead Liberal.
Proud liberal to you. ha

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95162 Feb 14, 2014
Liberals are Wussies wrote:
Now that was one of your best debatable comebacks. Figures.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95163 Feb 14, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see absolutely nothing in his statement that says he hates the military, or Obama for that matter. In fact I think he was pretty clear when he said, "These events do not indicate Obama is in collusion with the communist Chinese, planning a takeover of the U.S. ". Of course you ignore that. All he is doing is pointing out facts as to things that are going on and asking questions. In case you didn't know, as citizens of this country that is what we are suppose to do. It is our job, our duty, and our responsibility to question our government and its actions. otherwise we end up with an Imperial President and tyranny, like we have now.
Your problem is you couldn't come with any type of valid defense or rational argument against the things he actually said so you make up this falsehood that his post indicates a hatred of the military and Obama. That's what people like you and Yellow Dawg have to do. All it does is show you are a fool. You need to grow up and pull your head out of your backside. There are things happening, too many tings that don't make sense and have no business going on in our country. They are happening for a reason. If you have a better explanation I would love to hear it.
So again, if he was not considering President Obamna was in "collusion" with the Chinese, Do you believe he {Obama} is going to attack Americans by himself?

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95164 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>
I didn't and he knows I didn't. He's just playing the stupid Liberal game of making stuff up and pretending someone said it. He does it cause he is too stupid to debate things that are actually said.
Ok. Who do you believe OUR President Obama is going to recruit to help help defeat you {paranoid or hating or party of no} cons----ervatives.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95165 Feb 14, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Agree, but in the second term of our next president will you not blame President Obama for his decisions and actions especially of a republican might be elected and the situation might not improve?
Do we still hear of Clinton and Monica and it has nothing to do with our economy and we will always use "the blame for our agenda political game"
Which part of "hell no" was to hard for you to understand? Or was it the part about a President being in their 2nd term and 5th year things being solely their responsibility did you not comprehend? I don't know how much clearer I can make it. Nor do I care what letter comes at the end of the next Presidents name. The simple fact is you want to excuse Obama from everything. You don't want anything being his responsibility and well neither does Obama. He is either a total liar when it comes to "not knowing what was going on" or he is completely incompetent. Take your pick.

Right now, in 2014 I can't stand any politician Republican or Democrat. I don't view America right now as Democrats and Republicans. I view it as the ruling class in Washington turning our federal government into this gigantic leviathan while they grab more and more power for themselves and strip away more and more of freedoms and liberties. Our founding fathers had a dream of what America should be and this is not it.

There you go with Clinton and Monica again. Of course people talk about it, Bill was a notorious womanizer. It's fun to joke about it. People still talk about Kennedy and his womanizing. But people don't blame what is happening in todays economy on Clinton and his horniness.
Liberals are Wussies

Branson, MO

#95166 Feb 14, 2014
Walgreens Just Fired This Man Because He Refused To Kill Babies
http://www.westernjournalism.com/walgreens-ju...

Communist Party USA Tells Obama “We’ve got your back”
http://www.teaparty.org/communist-party-usa-t...

Obama: Immigration Reform Will Pass Before I Leave Office
~ The mighty self appointed Dicktator has spoken! He knows what he can do with his pen.
http://www.teaparty.org/obama-immigration-ref...

Poll: 64% Say Obamacare Would Have Never Passed Had Truth Been Known
~ Well the dumb asses who voted for him should know that he lies if he opens his mouth!
http://www.teaparty.org/poll-64-say-obamacare...

EPA regulations to accelerate coal plant shutdowns
~ Cold weather and higher electric bills thanks to obozo and the idiots who voted for him!
http://www.teaparty.org/epa-regulations-accel...

Obama’s New Clean Coal Rules Will Increase Energy Costs By 70%-80%
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-new-c...

Did Obama’s Minions Shut Down Prominent “Birther” Site?
http://www.westernjournalism.com/miki-booth-p...

NPR Gushes Over Prospect Of Euthanasia In U.S.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/npr-gushes-p...

Students Forced To Compete In “Condom Olympics”
http://www.westernjournalism.com/students-for...
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95167 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>Go back and read his site where he blames President Obama and the US military for the overtaking of America. something about buying all the ammo so civilians will not have any. Or does he believe our President is going to attack America by himself?
Take your head out of the sand and keep up.
Here is the post you quoted and replied to when you asked, "Again why do you not trust America's finest?"
<quoted text>
It is you that hates America and is a chickenshit. If you didn't you wouldn't turn a blind eye to what is going on and have to resort to lying about those who are doing their patriotic duty of calling out the government. You're a coward and you make me sick.
I don't see anything in there that mentions Obamas name, the US military, overtaking of America, ammo, or Obama attacking America. Quit making things up and stick to what people actually say. It's not like their posts disappear and can't be verified.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95168 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>So again, if he was not considering President Obamna was in "collusion" with the Chinese, Do you believe he {Obama} is going to attack Americans by himself?
Nobody has said any such thing. I am not going to speculate on what I think Obama is capable of doing. All he did was point out some facts that are highly suspicious. Then he asked some questions. Why don't you try actually engaging him in a conversation about what he ACTUALLY posted and give your reason as to why the Obama admin, mainly their DHS, has been buying millions upon millions of rounds of ammunition over the past 3 years. What the hell do they need it for? They claim it is for "training" and yet they have bought more ammunition then the CIA, FBI, DEA, and DHS combined would use in a hundred years of training. You don't find that odd? You combine that with their spying, their use of government agencies like the IRS to silence political opponents, their use of drones over American skies, and all sorts of other things and things really start to stink. I hope you enjoy your freedoms man cause they are in serious danger. You can continue to live with your head buried in the sand but I will not simply because people like you are too ignorant and blind to see the big picture. Nor will I be shamed, embarrassed, or made to feel guilty for doing my patriotic duty in questioning my government. Perhaps you should practice your goose stepping and Nazi salute because this is a perfect parallel to how the Nazis rose to power, how the Bolsheviks rose to power, how Mao rose to power, and a whole list of other dictators. It starts with convincing the "useful idiots" that there is nothing wrong, everything is all hunky-dory, and anyone who says otherwise is an "extremist". You be a useful idiot if you want to, that's your prerogative. I refuse to be one and I am not ashamed of the stand I am taking against this imperial President and this tyrannical federal government.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95169 Feb 14, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Which part of "hell no" was to hard for you to understand? Or was it the part about a President being in their 2nd term and 5th year things being solely their responsibility did you not comprehend? I don't know how much clearer I can make it. Nor do I care what letter comes at the end of the next Presidents name. The simple fact is you want to excuse Obama from everything. You don't want anything being his responsibility and well neither does Obama. He is either a total liar when it comes to "not knowing what was going on" or he is completely incompetent. Take your pick.
Right now, in 2014 I can't stand any politician Republican or Democrat. I don't view America right now as Democrats and Republicans. I view it as the ruling class in Washington turning our federal government into this gigantic leviathan while they grab more and more power for themselves and strip away more and more of freedoms and liberties. Our founding fathers had a dream of what America should be and this is not it.
There you go with Clinton and Monica again. Of course people talk about it, Bill was a notorious womanizer. It's fun to joke about it. People still talk about Kennedy and his womanizing. But people don't blame what is happening in todays economy on Clinton and his horniness.
SHOW one post where I defended President Obama.

Just one. You can't. But try if you must.

With your your last paragraph paragraph you answered your own question. Why do I keep mentioning Monica. Repubs do it and we liberals do it.

Just as you repubs will blame Presidetn Obama I will blame bush. Simple.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95170 Feb 14, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the post you quoted and replied to when you asked, "Again why do you not trust America's finest?"
<quoted text>
I don't see anything in there that mentions Obamas name, the US military, overtaking of America, ammo, or Obama attacking America. Quit making things up and stick to what people actually say. It's not like their posts disappear and can't be verified.
Not the post but the site where his paranoid urban legend was "hatched".

Quit acting so out of touch to prove your point.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95171 Feb 14, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has said any such thing. I am not going to speculate on what I think Obama is capable of doing. All he did was point out some facts that are highly suspicious. Then he asked some questions. Why don't you try actually engaging him in a conversation about what he ACTUALLY posted and give your reason as to why the Obama admin, mainly their DHS, has been buying millions upon millions of rounds of ammunition over the past 3 years. What the hell do they need it for? They claim it is for "training" and yet they have bought more ammunition then the CIA, FBI, DEA, and DHS combined would use in a hundred years of training. You don't find that odd? You combine that with their spying, their use of government agencies like the IRS to silence political opponents, their use of drones over American skies, and all sorts of other things and things really start to stink. I hope you enjoy your freedoms man cause they are in serious danger. You can continue to live with your head buried in the sand but I will not simply because people like you are too ignorant and blind to see the big picture. Nor will I be shamed, embarrassed, or made to feel guilty for doing my patriotic duty in questioning my government. Perhaps you should practice your goose stepping and Nazi salute because this is a perfect parallel to how the Nazis rose to power, how the Bolsheviks rose to power, how Mao rose to power, and a whole list of other dictators. It starts with convincing the "useful idiots" that there is nothing wrong, everything is all hunky-dory, and anyone who says otherwise is an "extremist". You be a useful idiot if you want to, that's your prerogative. I refuse to be one and I am not ashamed of the stand I am taking against this imperial President and this tyrannical federal government.
Uuuhhhh, is it your opinion or some other paranoidal con who believe President Obama may be a dictator?

Who does a dictator use for his "backup" at least for a period of time?

Military.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95172 Feb 14, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered how many rounds our military uses everyday for training?

Have you considered how many rounds our military uses everyday in the war theaters?

You do realize America is shipping the majority of lead to China for smelting?

Why you ask? Check lead posioning around Doe Run Lead Mines.{How many homes were bought out due to lead amounts detected} China cares nothing about lead posioning to their people and especially the children where the mental and physical results are most apparent.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95173 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>Have you considered how many rounds our military uses everyday for training?

Have you considered how many rounds our military uses everyday in the war theaters?

You do realize America is shipping the majority of lead to China for smelting?

Why you ask? Check lead posioning around Doe Run Lead Mines.{How many homes were bought out due to lead amounts detected} China cares nothing about lead posioning to their people and especially the children where the mental and physical results are most apparent.
The DHS does not but ammo for our military

The FBI does not buy ammo for our military.

The CIA does not buy ammo for out military.

The DEA does not buy ammo for our military.

The Pentagon buys our military's ammo supply.

Quit making excuses and trying to justify things.

Right!!!! They are buying all this ammo for lead smelting in China. Now I've heard everything. Are you getting paid by someone to try and spread this nonsense or are you just naturally naive and really believe this garbage?
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95174 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>Uuuhhhh, is it your opinion or some other paranoidal con who believe President Obama may be a dictator?

Who does a dictator use for his "backup" at least for a period of time?

Military.
He certainly is acting like one. I got a pen and a phone and I will do whatever I want like change a law 39 times even though I don't have the authority to do so.

Obama has dismissed over 200 top Generals from our military. Why? That's a rhetorical question. Who else in history has purged the military? Let me give you a hint; Stalin, Hitler, Castro, Mao. Do you need me to spell it out further for you?
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95175 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>Not the post but the site where his paranoid urban legend was "hatched".

Quit acting so out of touch to prove your point.
Look at the screen names. They are two different people. Liberals Are Wussies made the original post and you replied to Obama Hates America.

Quit being so out of touch that you can't keep track of who you are replying to. Moreover don't blame me for your incompetence.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95176 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>SHOW one post where I defended President Obama.

Just one. You can't. But try if you must.

With your your last paragraph paragraph you answered your own question. Why do I keep mentioning Monica. Repubs do it and we liberals do it.

Just as you repubs will blame Presidetn Obama I will blame bush. Simple.
Everything you say is in defense of this imperial President. Just because you don't come out and say "Obama blah blah blah" doesn't mean you're not defending. You attack everyone who criticizes or questions him. That's the same thing. Just because you do it in a round about way (Bush this Bush that etc etc) doesn't mean it's not seen for what it is.

It is funny that you are getting defensive when you think someone is accusing you of saying something you didn't say when that is all you have done tonight staring with your ignorant comments about hating the military when no one said any such thing. It seems you can dish it out but you cry like a baby when you can't take it.

Anyhow, have a great night. I have to be up at 5 in the morning so I am hitting the sack. Curious though, is it hard for you to sleep with your head buried in the sand?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#95178 Feb 14, 2014
YELLOW DAWG IS MY B1TCH wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!
You are not greatly amused, you are greatly embarrassed. That's why you keep bringing it up, acting like you have some sort of other meaning, and pretending that people are writing "hundreds of lines". The only thing me or anyone else has done is made fun of you for being a gigantic dumbass. You keep begging and begging and begging. It's funny and pathetic at the same time.
By the way, learn the proper use of the word literally. You can not "literally write hundreds of lines". You either you have or you haven't written hundreds of lines. There is nothing literal about it. In this case nobody has written hundreds of lines. Not even that many have been written in making fun of you. However at the rate you are going you will have written hundreds of lines begging before too much longer.
Now keep begging Mutt. Can you do any other tricks like heel, roll over, play stupid? Oh wait, you can't play what you naturally are.
NOW SPEAK MUTT SPEAK!!!!
I OWN YOU!!!
Literally. Yes -- literally. On my rather wide computer screen THIS comment of yours is 15 lines. Only takes 7 such comments to be 100 lines. During the "gas prices" discussion, you wrote DOZENS of such comments -- daily. I am not going to take the time to go count your lines of drivel, but be assured that there ARE hundreds of lines -- LITERALLY! Your inability to realize this is like your inability to realize the massive logical error you continue to make regarding the US / Canada "gas price" discussions.

YOU STILL DON'T GET IT!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#95179 Feb 14, 2014
YELLOW DAWG IS MY B1TCH wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. I am both flattered and a little creeped out to know I have got so far into your head that you actually have wild dreams about me.
You might want to seek some professional help as to why you are having wild dreams about people on the internet. That's pretty sick Buttsniffer.
Being bereft of intelligence or logic, "Vienna" stoops once more to his standby: vulgarity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News March, civil disobedience planned next month in... Mon DR X 24
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Oh well 20,085
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) Mon tru fact 40
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Sun Ronald Sylvester 40
Hogan bad rap good Jul 31 Aunt T Histiimine 1
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Jul 28 Anonymous of Indy 6,407
Ice man Jul 28 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages