OBAMA HATES AMERICA

United States

#95147 Feb 14, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! That is pretty creepy. Dawg is way to obsessed with this forum if he is dreaming about people on it.
As long as they don't become wet or involve his sheep I'm OK with it. It's just another indicator that I own him. LOL!!!
OBAMA HATES AMERICA

United States

#95148 Feb 14, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you have another bunny boiler, unnerved stalker CON, who seems to have developed an unhealthy, unwelcome fixation on you. He's probably harmless, but I'd suggest you might want to keep the pepper spray handy, just in case he decides to make a complete CON of himself. LOL
Awwwww did Dawg not buy you anything for Valentines Day? Don't worry, you're still his favorite bottom bitch.
OBAMA HATES AMERICA

United States

#95149 Feb 14, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot believe you hate the US military and our president so much that you would accuse them of planning on waging war againt the citizens of this nation.

Why don't you walk up to one of America's finest and accuse him of a connspiracy to go to war with America.

Or are you a paranoid CHICKENSHIT?
It is you that hates America and is a chickenshit. If you didn't you wouldn't turn a blind eye to what is going on and have to resort to lying about those who are doing their patriotic duty of calling out the government. You're a coward and you make me sick.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#95150 Feb 14, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I don't live in the past doesn't mean I supported Bush. I didn't like many of the things he did. But like I said, it's 2014 and Obama is the President, not 2008 with Bush. So you just go on with your obsession about the past and I will continue to live in the present.
Let me know when you remove that Bush stick from your backside and want to discuss current politics and events. Until then you are dismissed.
Well you admit {maybe} you didn't support bushy.

"Dismissed", man would this nation be in a better situation now if we had dismissed bushy 2 weeks after he took office.

I've asked this before, will you never mention President Obama after he leaves office. If your answer may be yes, then you realize why I also will never quit blaming bush.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95151 Feb 14, 2014
OBAMA HATES AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you that hates America and is a chickenshit. If you didn't you wouldn't turn a blind eye to what is going on and have to resort to lying about those who are doing their patriotic duty of calling out the government. You're a coward and you make me sick.
Great on the "sick thingy".

Again why do you not trust America's finest?
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95152 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>Well you admit {maybe} you didn't support bushy.
"Dismissed", man would this nation be in a better situation now if we had dismissed bushy 2 weeks after he took office.
I've asked this before, will you never mention President Obama after he leaves office. If your answer may be yes, then you realize why I also will never quit blaming bush.
Maybe during the first year of the next President since Obama policies wil be in effect and still hurting this nation (if we make it that far) but 5 years later, hell no! If it is a President in their second term then everything that is going on will be on their shoulders. You are a Bush blamer because you can not defend the things that Obama is doing without looking like you hate this country. It's time for you to realize this is 2014 and this is Obama's 2nd term. Whatever is happening today, tomorrow, and until his last day in office is his responsibility.
OBAMA HATES AMERICA

United States

#95153 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>Great on the "sick thingy".

There is nothing in my post that says one word about not trusting our military so quit making shit up. If you can't argue what is actually said then I have no more time for your nonsense. I don't play these silly leftist games.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95154 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>
As long as they don't become wet or involve his sheep I'm OK with it. It's just another indicator that I own him. LOL!!!
You never know they might. He is one sick person.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95155 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>
That's what these leftist terrorists have to do. They don't want to discussion to be about Obama what he is doing to destroy this nation so they try to get you talking about Bush. You're right it is 2014 and Bush is long gone. Obama is destroying this country and that needs to be the focus.
CB is pretty Bush obsessed. Either he is too ignorant to see what is going on in this country right now or he is just another communist who wants Obama to destroy this country. I am beginning to think that what he is. I've noticed he likes to make things up and pretend it is what you said then try to start an argument over it. It says a lot about the type of person he is.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95156 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>Great on the "sick thingy".
Where exactly did he say anything about not trusting Americans finest? Is it impossible for you to actually stick to what people say? It is really telling when people like you have to make things up and pretend people said them because you either cant comprehend what they said or you are trying to insinuate things to start an argument.
OBAMA HATES AMERICA

United States

#95157 Feb 14, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>CB is pretty Bush obsessed. Either he is too ignorant to see what is going on in this country right now or he is just another communist who wants Obama to destroy this country. I am beginning to think that what he is. I've noticed he likes to make things up and pretend it is what you said then try to start an argument over it. It says a lot about the type of person he is.
That it does. CB has turned out to be just another brain dead Liberal.
OBAMA HATES AMERICA

United States

#95158 Feb 14, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>Where exactly did he say anything about not trusting Americans finest? Is it impossible for you to actually stick to what people say? It is really telling when people like you have to make things up and pretend people said them because you either cant comprehend what they said or you are trying to insinuate things to start an argument.
I didn't and he knows I didn't. He's just playing the stupid Liberal game of making stuff up and pretending someone said it. He does it cause he is too stupid to debate things that are actually said.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95159 Feb 14, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe during the first year of the next President since Obama policies wil be in effect and still hurting this nation (if we make it that far) but 5 years later, hell no! If it is a President in their second term then everything that is going on will be on their shoulders. You are a Bush blamer because you can not defend the things that Obama is doing without looking like you hate this country. It's time for you to realize this is 2014 and this is Obama's 2nd term. Whatever is happening today, tomorrow, and until his last day in office is his responsibility.
Agree, but in the second term of our next president will you not blame President Obama for his decisions and actions especially of a republican might be elected and the situation might not improve?

Do we still hear of Clinton and Monica and it has nothing to do with our economy and we will always use "the blame for our agenda political game"

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95160 Feb 14, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Where exactly did he say anything about not trusting Americans finest? Is it impossible for you to actually stick to what people say? It is really telling when people like you have to make things up and pretend people said them because you either cant comprehend what they said or you are trying to insinuate things to start an argument.
Go back and read his site where he blames President Obama and the US military for the overtaking of America. something about buying all the ammo so civilians will not have any. Or does he believe our President is going to attack America by himself?

Take your head out of the sand and keep up.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95161 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>
That it does. CB has turned out to be just another brain dead Liberal.
Proud liberal to you. ha

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95162 Feb 14, 2014
Liberals are Wussies wrote:
Now that was one of your best debatable comebacks. Figures.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95163 Feb 14, 2014
OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see absolutely nothing in his statement that says he hates the military, or Obama for that matter. In fact I think he was pretty clear when he said, "These events do not indicate Obama is in collusion with the communist Chinese, planning a takeover of the U.S. ". Of course you ignore that. All he is doing is pointing out facts as to things that are going on and asking questions. In case you didn't know, as citizens of this country that is what we are suppose to do. It is our job, our duty, and our responsibility to question our government and its actions. otherwise we end up with an Imperial President and tyranny, like we have now.
Your problem is you couldn't come with any type of valid defense or rational argument against the things he actually said so you make up this falsehood that his post indicates a hatred of the military and Obama. That's what people like you and Yellow Dawg have to do. All it does is show you are a fool. You need to grow up and pull your head out of your backside. There are things happening, too many tings that don't make sense and have no business going on in our country. They are happening for a reason. If you have a better explanation I would love to hear it.
So again, if he was not considering President Obamna was in "collusion" with the Chinese, Do you believe he {Obama} is going to attack Americans by himself?

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#95164 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>
I didn't and he knows I didn't. He's just playing the stupid Liberal game of making stuff up and pretending someone said it. He does it cause he is too stupid to debate things that are actually said.
Ok. Who do you believe OUR President Obama is going to recruit to help help defeat you {paranoid or hating or party of no} cons----ervatives.
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

#95165 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>Agree, but in the second term of our next president will you not blame President Obama for his decisions and actions especially of a republican might be elected and the situation might not improve?
Do we still hear of Clinton and Monica and it has nothing to do with our economy and we will always use "the blame for our agenda political game"
Which part of "hell no" was to hard for you to understand? Or was it the part about a President being in their 2nd term and 5th year things being solely their responsibility did you not comprehend? I don't know how much clearer I can make it. Nor do I care what letter comes at the end of the next Presidents name. The simple fact is you want to excuse Obama from everything. You don't want anything being his responsibility and well neither does Obama. He is either a total liar when it comes to "not knowing what was going on" or he is completely incompetent. Take your pick.

Right now, in 2014 I can't stand any politician Republican or Democrat. I don't view America right now as Democrats and Republicans. I view it as the ruling class in Washington turning our federal government into this gigantic leviathan while they grab more and more power for themselves and strip away more and more of freedoms and liberties. Our founding fathers had a dream of what America should be and this is not it.

There you go with Clinton and Monica again. Of course people talk about it, Bill was a notorious womanizer. It's fun to joke about it. People still talk about Kennedy and his womanizing. But people don't blame what is happening in todays economy on Clinton and his horniness.
Liberals are Wussies

Branson, MO

#95166 Feb 14, 2014
Walgreens Just Fired This Man Because He Refused To Kill Babies
http://www.westernjournalism.com/walgreens-ju...

Communist Party USA Tells Obama “We’ve got your back”
http://www.teaparty.org/communist-party-usa-t...

Obama: Immigration Reform Will Pass Before I Leave Office
~ The mighty self appointed Dicktator has spoken! He knows what he can do with his pen.
http://www.teaparty.org/obama-immigration-ref...

Poll: 64% Say Obamacare Would Have Never Passed Had Truth Been Known
~ Well the dumb asses who voted for him should know that he lies if he opens his mouth!
http://www.teaparty.org/poll-64-say-obamacare...

EPA regulations to accelerate coal plant shutdowns
~ Cold weather and higher electric bills thanks to obozo and the idiots who voted for him!
http://www.teaparty.org/epa-regulations-accel...

Obama’s New Clean Coal Rules Will Increase Energy Costs By 70%-80%
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-new-c...

Did Obama’s Minions Shut Down Prominent “Birther” Site?
http://www.westernjournalism.com/miki-booth-p...

NPR Gushes Over Prospect Of Euthanasia In U.S.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/npr-gushes-p...

Students Forced To Compete In “Condom Olympics”
http://www.westernjournalism.com/students-for...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 5,921
organized stalking 1 hr Divorced after 35... 4
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Shopper 19,632
State auditor Thomas Schweich Fri rocket ron 1
Looking for A M B I E N/Z O L P I D E M Feb 25 stlouisperson 2
Looking for F o c a l i n Feb 25 TypeA4Sure 1
Baldwin/Ballwin Studio (May '08) Feb 25 HIstorybuffinNe 2
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News