You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

OneIrishMan wrote:
When Yellow Dawg gets caught in his lies, or his hypocrisy, he really gets upset and goes into overdrive to defend his bogus statements.
He is what the typical Liberal is; a liar and a two faced hypocrite.
Reading THIS idiocy, I can see why you prefer to use vulgarity. You are MUCH better at it.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

I OWN YELLOW MUTT wrote:
<quoted text>Sarah Palin described people like Dawg the best when she said if it wasn't for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all....
Yeah. Sarah Palin is an expert on "standards."

KEYWORD: Glen Rice

KEYWORD: Brad Hanson

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20372...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Liberals are Wussies wrote:
Looks like "Wussies" is out "weasel-zipping" again!

Garsh! I hope that is not vulgar.
I OWN YELLOW MUTT

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like "Wussies" is out "weasel-zipping" again!

Garsh! I hope that is not vulgar.
Your comment shows the reason that you are the "Poster Child" for "Never Vote for the Liberals or the Democrats Again"!

In addition to the vulgarity, your witless comment is sprinkled with your typical references to deviant sexual behavior. Typical ignorant trash, with no hint of civility or education whatsoever.
Liberals are Wussies

Walnut Shade, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Barack Obama’s Brother Implicated In IRS Scandal?
The IRS scandal could turn out to be the greatest scandal in US political history. Not only will it show the criminal behavior of people who work within our Federal government, who have conspired under the direction of the White House to perform acts that can only be compared to Gestapo-type intimidation against conservative groups, but we will also show their extreme favorable bias resulting in aiding and abetting the financing of terrorism.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/barack-obama...
I OWN YELLOW MUTT

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

OneIrishMan wrote:
When Yellow Dawg gets caught in his lies, or his hypocrisy, he really gets upset and goes into overdrive to defend his bogus statements.

He is what the typical Liberal is; a liar and a two faced hypocrite.
I wonder if these imaginary vulgarities that Buttsniffer Democrat has been whining and crying about all day are in American or Canadian? Buttsniffer does get those two things confused very easily.

ROFLMAO!!
I OWN YELLOW MUTT

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

I have had such a massive meltdown today. Everyone has been kicking my butt I had to crawl under my mothers trailer and cry.all.day while I.wet.myself. All I want.is for Dawg to.love me pleeeze why why why oh I'm jist a psychological mess. I need help. Please someone help.me. whaaaaaaaaaaa
Country Club Republican

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

I OWN YELLOW MUTT wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if these imaginary vulgarities that Buttsniffer Democrat has been whining and crying about all day are in American or Canadian? Buttsniffer does get those two things confused very easily.

ROFLMAO!!
I'm sorry bro I did it again. I've been drinking all night and missing my boyfriend. Why do guys cheat? I have everything any other guy has and I am killer with my tongue on a taint. I'm sorry I copied your screen name and pretended to be you. I'm just a pansy who can only act tough when I know no one can hurt me. Please forgive me?
OneIrishMan

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

I OWN YELLOW MUTT wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if these imaginary vulgarities that Buttsniffer Democrat has been whining and crying about all day are in American or Canadian? Buttsniffer does get those two things confused very easily.
ROFLMAO!!
Looks like you have an obsessed stalker. You must have kicked his ass pretty bad for him to resort to such a desperate tactic of copying your screen name. I had one on another forum. He spent a month doing the same thing before he figured out it didn't bother me. I wonder how long yours will take to figure it out?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

I OWN YELLOW MUTT wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment shows the reason that you are the "Poster Child" for "Never Vote for the Liberals or the Democrats Again"!
In addition to the vulgarity, your witless comment is sprinkled with your typical references to deviant sexual behavior. Typical ignorant trash, with no hint of civility or education whatsoever.
ROFL! Now THAT's original! I wrote the previous version! "Copy-and-paste" is one of your few abilities._8-)

You have lost all creative ability. Typical clueless "Tea Partier"!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Liberals are Wussies wrote:
Barack Obama’s Brother Implicated In IRS Scandal?
The IRS scandal could turn out to be the greatest scandal in US political history. Not only will it show the criminal behavior of people who work within our Federal government, who have conspired under the direction of the White House to perform acts that can only be compared to Gestapo-type intimidation against conservative groups, but we will also show their extreme favorable bias resulting in aiding and abetting the financing of terrorism....
Oh, yeah. Big news!

Read more lies at http://www.westernyellowjournalism.co n

(Yet another example of "Godwin's Law.")

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

I OWN YELLOW MUTT wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!
Ah, "Vienna" once more exhibits his primary capability: vulgarity.

(You never did figure out the significance of those two graphics, did you?_8-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

I OWN YELLOW MUTT wrote:
I have had such a massive meltdown today. Everyone has been kicking my butt I had to crawl under my mothers trailer and cry.all.day while I.wet.myself. All I want.is for Dawg to.love me pleeeze why why why oh I'm jist a psychological mess. I need help. Please someone help.me. whaaaaaaaaaaa
"Vienna," recognizing your problem is the first step in its solution.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

I OWN YELLOW MUTT wrote:
OWNEDsville ...another year, and another LONELY SAD Valentine's ...hahahahahaha
YELLOW DAWG IS MY B1TCH

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

OneIrishMan wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you have an obsessed stalker. You must have kicked his ass pretty bad for him to resort to such a desperate tactic of copying your screen name. I had one on another forum. He spent a month doing the same thing before he figured out it didn't bother me. I wonder how long yours will take to figure it out?
It isn't the first and won't be the last. Personally I think it's funny. To know that I have made some Liberal assclown cry and get so angry that they have to resort to cloning and wasting their own time is quite satisfying.

More then likely it's Yellow Dawg. He's been know to do that, along with using multiple aliases to pretend he has allies. He will of course deny it, that's to be expected. So I will just keep smacking him around like the bitch he is.

I'll keep toying with him until he realizes he's been beat at his own game and gives up. After all I'm still here yet my previous cloners are long gone. They eventually get bored and realize they aren't accomplishing anything except making an ass of themselves.
YELLOW DAWG IS MY B1TCH

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

<quoted text>ROFL! Now THAT's original! I wrote the previous version! "Copy-and-paste" is one of your few abilities._8-)

You have lost all creative ability. Typical clueless "Tea Partier"!
HEY STUPID!!!

If you are going to whine and cry about "vulgarities" then post your own, I will use your own words against you. If for no other reason then to watch you have a meltdown over it.

Now SPEAK Buttsniffer SPEAK!!

I OWN YOU!!!
YELLOW DAWG IS MY B1TCH

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

<quoted text>Ah, "Vienna" once more exhibits his primary capability: vulgarity.

(You never did figure out the significance of those two graphics, did you?_8-)
HEY STUPID!!

Quit whining!!

There was no significance other then your dumbass got caught using wrong information. Don't care what cryptic bullshit you came up with afterwards to try and hide your stupidity.

Perhaps you could find a Canadian who might give a rats ass about it.

NOW SPEAK BOY, SPEAK!!

I OWN YOU!!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Vote out the RINOs and put true Conservatives into office, tea party grassroots Constitution loving people. Otherwise we will get morons that will continue to raise the debt ceiling and the debt and the defecit while increasing spending and increasing the increase of spending and raise taxes until the breaking point. Just sayin'
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

YELLOW DAWG IS MY B1TCH wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!!
If you are going to whine and cry about "vulgarities" then post your own, I will use your own words against you. If for no other reason then to watch you have a meltdown over it.
Now SPEAK Buttsniffer SPEAK!!
I OWN YOU!!!
In addition to the vulgarity, your witless comment is sprinkled with your typical references to deviant sexual behavior.

Typical ignorant trash, with no hint of civility or education whatsoever.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

YELLOW DAWG IS MY B1TCH wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't the first and won't be the last. Personally I think it's funny. To know that I have made some Liberal assclown cry and get so angry that they have to resort to cloning and wasting their own time is quite satisfying.
More then likely it's Yellow Dawg. He's been know to do that, along with using multiple aliases to pretend he has allies. He will of course deny it, that's to be expected. So I will just keep smacking him around like the bitch he is.
I'll keep toying with him until he realizes he's been beat at his own game and gives up. After all I'm still here yet my previous cloners are long gone. They eventually get bored and realize they aren't accomplishing anything except making an ass of themselves.
Poor dear. "Vienna" got cloned. You might consider registering a screen name.

I was here long before you showed up, and have proclaimed myself "King of the Topix Senate. Thread." And I will be here long after you have run out of obscenities. Many competitors have tried. All have failed. Who is next to fail and concede? You, "Vienna"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Louis Discussions

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Samuel 18,546
Saint Louis ties to Al Capone (Oct '10) 5 hr Early Ray 34
Buying old St Louis beeritems I.e. Hyde Park, G... (Dec '11) 14 hr BUYER 28
Blacks gangs 14 hr dolla bill 7
Narc in st charles 17 hr st charles 1
Why do white women love black men? (May '11) 17 hr st charles 210
Illegal Surveillance Homeland Security in Misso... 17 hr st charles 3
•••
•••