Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Curious

Malden, MO

#94545 Feb 1, 2014
OutForJustice is a FOOL wrote: <quoted text>
Like you think everyone who isn't a Liberal is named Dan or Max. Cut the horseshit you insane asswipe. Your posts all sound alike no matter what name you use. You're insanity is very distinctive. You're not fooling anyone no matter how big of a meltdown you have trying to lie your way out of it. But hey, WHATEVER you have to tell yourself to make you feel better.
LOSER!!!
Liberals Will Always WIN wrote:
<quoted text>
DAN we all know that you are the REAL LOSER in the Miss GAY Bachmann Clinic Padgent?
So STFU ...nobody cares what you think...Whats funny is how SAD you are, even though you're soooooooooooo GAY!
DAN you're wasted life is the ultimate argument FOR Abortion.
As you can see by Out For Justice is a FOOL's post (top), he (Jimob Vienna DAN) changes nics like underwear. When one of us calls him out on his stupidity, he gets his undies all bunched up like a girly girl as he accuses the rest of us of using mutiple nics as he does. His posts all sound alike no matter what nic he chooses at the time. He only knows how to use attack after attack with an endless void of caotic mumbo jumbo. He is the epitome of bonified.
OBAMA LIES and LIES

United States

#94546 Feb 1, 2014
Looks like Dawgs favorite salad tosser from Curathersville is having a meltdown again. I guess they decided not to take their retarded kid to the zoo today. Must be a family meth and Topix day for them.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#94547 Feb 1, 2014
OBAMA LIES and LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I talking to you? Nope I sure wasn't. It is a conversation between me and CB. Remember, you don't care about anything I say or think so keep your worthless drivel to yourself. When I want to hear from you I will quote you and say "Hey, STUPID!"
In the meantime just sit there and contemplate the fact that I OWN YOU!!
I am Jimbo Vienna Danner. I told ya'll I would be waiting for a reply from myself to myself again. I stay on here 24/7 and have grand delusions of owning people. I am in love with Yellow Dawg. I call him vulgar names thinking I will draw his attention, but he keeps ignoring me.
All the posters here think I am nuts, because I am. I can't think of anything smart to post. My whisky bottle has kidnapped all my damn brain cells. I am a sot! I like to get on topix and ramble about sticking objects up gay men's asses. I am short tempered and use topix to vent all my sexual frustrations. I stay angry all the time.

Here is a little song I sing to make my LOSER stupid self feel better. Here goes!

I'm about to whip my own sorry ass. Ohooh, I'm about to whip my own sorry ass. Oh, if I don't leave myself alone, I'm gonna have to send my sorry ass home. Cuz I'm about to whip my own sorry ass.

<bow bow bow> <bravo bravo bravo> I told ya'll I am crazy.

Well, back to my whisky bottle, people. I have more brain cells to demolish.

One more tidbit. Yellow Dawg OWNES me! I am the OWNEDsville, Vienna Dan, Jonathan, Pete, Jimbo, Laughing My Ass Off, Out For Justice is a FOOL, Obama Lies and Lies, poster. My real name is Dan, the Retard.

Location hidden

#94548 Feb 1, 2014
Yellow Mutt wonders why we all think he is an idiot. In my post I clearly stated I can post poll numbers without a source (then I made some up) after which I clearly said IT DOESNT MAKE THEM TRUE. Yet Yellow Mutt is so stupid he couldn't even comprehend that was an an example with an admission the numbers weren't true, only an example.
He really is one dumb sumbitch!
His stupidity is what makes him so easy to own. I wasn't even talking to him and in his desperation to one up me he made a post that flat out admits he is too stupid to comprehend something. He owned his own dumbass self. ROFLMAO!!
Here I am again attacking Yellow Dawg and claiming I own hims, cuz I am so in love with him.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#94549 Feb 1, 2014
<quoted text>
I watch numerous polls. Funny how you assume it's just Fox while you post some poll numbers without any source as to where they came from. I can do that to.....
38% Oct 15
17% Jan 30
....it doesn't make them true.
I'm sure you didn't make them up. Just wondering why you were ashamed to say where they came from?
Actually I did not post the poll that these numbers were taken from for a couple reasons , one I knew someone would ask that question, and second the answer would have a greater effect.

The numbers were taken from the net under Rasmussen Polls.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#94550 Feb 1, 2014
<quoted text>
It would be easier to show what he has done with helping the middle class in mind.
Are you ready? Here we go....
......and that sums it up to a perfect tee.
Until you google President Obama and his accomplishments.

I would list them or give the page but some would only ignore, this way it might surprise some to actually see the results.

Location hidden

#94551 Feb 1, 2014
Looks like Dawgs favorite salad tosser from Curathersville is having a meltdown again. I guess they decided not to take their retarded kid to the zoo today. Must be a family meth and Topix day for them.
See how nasty and vulgar I can be when you people push my buttons and piss me off. I am an angry old fool who likes to show topix how stupid I really am. I can't spell "Curathersville" (Caruthersville) either. I am having a meltdown as usual. I guess I decided not to take my retarded daughters to the zoo today, cuz my meth lab explodes and burned my sorry ass. I will just make it a Topix day for myself.

Location hidden

#94552 Feb 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Was I talking to you? Nope I sure wasn't. It is a conversation between me and CB. Remember, you don't care about anything I say or think so keep your worthless drivel to yourself. When I want to hear from you I will quote you and say "Hey, STUPID!"
In the meantime just sit there and contemplate the fact that I OWN YOU!!
Case in point. I use so many different nics that I am never sure exactly who I am talking to. Remember, I don't care about anything I say or think so I need to keep my worthless drivel to myself. When I want to hear from myself, I will quote myself and say, "Hey, STUPID!" In the meantime I will just sit here and contemplate the fact the I OWN NO ONE!!

Location hidden

#94553 Feb 1, 2014
<quoted text>
I watch numerous polls. Funny how you assume it's just Fox while you post some poll numbers without any source as to where they came from. I can do that to.....
38% Oct 15
17% Jan 30
I'm sure you didn't make them up. Just wondering why you were ashamed to say where they came from?
I pretend to watch numerous polls. Funny how I assume it's just Fox while I post some poll numbers without any source as to where they came from. I can do that.
38% Oct 15
17% Jan 30
I'm sure I made them up. Just wondering wy I was ashamed to say where they came from?
I pulled those numbers out of my ass and will never tell ya'll where I got them.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#94554 Feb 1, 2014
Jimbo aka Dan aka Replaytime aka Owensville aka...sounds like a very mentally conflicted guy. Has he ever sought the services of a mental health professional, that he confirms here daily that he so obviously needs? If not, why hasn't he? Is he afraid that they might hold him for extended observation and/or for that frontal lobotomy?
Justice For All

Malden, MO

#94555 Feb 1, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I did not post the poll that these numbers were taken from for a couple reasons , one I knew someone would ask that question, and second the answer would have a greater effect.
Vienna gets in such a hurry to fire back at all of us that he gets confused. I don't pay him any attention. His post are ludicrous without any discourse. He only wishes to show his ass. Nothing more.
Justice For All

Malden, MO

#94556 Feb 1, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
Jimbo aka Dan aka Replaytime aka Owensville aka...sounds like a very mentally conflicted guy. Has he ever sought the services of a mental health professional, that he confirms here daily that he so obviously needs? If not, why hasn't he? Is he afraid that they might hold him for extended observation and/or for that frontal lobotomy?
Jimbo aka Dan is not Ownesville/Vienna Dan. It is obvious he registered that nic to make fun of the prior OWNEDsville poster who now shows up as the Vienna poster. I think his posts are hillarious and describes Vienna Dan to a T.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#94557 Feb 1, 2014
Justice For All wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimbo aka Dan is not Ownesville/Vienna Dan. It is obvious he registered that nic to make fun of the prior OWNEDsville poster who now shows up as the Vienna poster. I think his posts are hillarious and describes Vienna Dan to a T.
Yeah, I know he isn't. I've been here for since June of '11, so I've seen his/their hissy fits. Thanks!*grin*
Looper

Malden, MO

#94558 Feb 1, 2014
Jimbo aka Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
See how nasty and vulgar I can be when you people push my buttons and piss me off. I am an angry old fool who likes to show topix how stupid I really am. I can't spell "Curathersville" (Caruthersville) either. I am having a meltdown as usual. I guess I decided not to take my retarded daughters to the zoo today, cuz my meth lab explodes and burned my sorry ass. I will just make it a Topix day for myself.
Bahahaha this post just shows how vulnerable you actually are. You are an angry old fool. Your a person whom probably never finished school which explains why you cannot spell. Please go back to school and get yourself what you would call an "edumacation" (Education.) I feel sure my dog knows more than you do. Sir, yourself belongs in the zoo. Maybe your daughters can come visit you then. Thank you for finally showing how stupid you really are.
I myself do like your song though. Please give yourself another failed attempt to whip your own ass. Let us all know how well that little plan works out. I will laugh my hardest at you when you work on kicking your ass. Well, I'm going to go and get back to my life now. Why don't you go back to yours? Wait that's right. Everyone knows you don't have a life go back to school now and get your "edumacation" like a good little boy you are not!
Looper

Malden, MO

#94559 Feb 1, 2014
That last post was meant for Vienna Dan not Jimbo aka Dan
Confused Looper

Malden, MO

#94560 Feb 1, 2014
Looper wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahahaha this post just shows how vulnerable you actually are. You are an angry old fool. Your a person whom probably never finished school which explains why you cannot spell. Please go back to school and get yourself what you would call an "edumacation" (Education.) I feel sure my dog knows more than you do. Sir, yourself belongs in the zoo. Maybe your daughters can come visit you then. Thank you for finally showing how stupid you really are.
I myself do like your song though. Please give yourself another failed attempt to whip your own ass. Let us all know how well that little plan works out. I will laugh my hardest at you when you work on kicking your ass. Well, I'm going to go and get back to my life now. Why don't you go back to yours? Wait that's right. Everyone knows you don't have a life go back to school now and get your "edumacation" like a good little boy you are not!
Oh no. I meant this post for Vienna Dan.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#94561 Feb 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Was I talking to you? Nope I sure wasn't....
I pointed that out in my comment. Do read more carefully.

#94562 Feb 1, 2014
Yellow Mutt wonders why we all think he is an idiot. In my post I clearly stated I can post poll numbers without a source (then I made some up) after which I clearly said IT DOESNT MAKE THEM TRUE. Yet Yellow Mutt is so stupid he couldn't even comprehend that was an an example with an admission the numbers weren't true, only an example.
He really is one dumb sumbitch!
His stupidity is what makes him so easy to own. I wasn't even talking to him and in his desperation to one up me he made a post that flat out admits he is too stupid to comprehend something. He owned his own dumbass self. ROFLMAO!!
You posted the numbers. They were wrong. I pointed that out. You went into MELTDOWN! Typical!

#94563 Feb 1, 2014
<quoted text>Actually I did not post the poll that these numbers were taken from for a couple reasons , one I knew someone would ask that question, and second the answer would have a greater effect.
Ah, hahahahahahaha! Rasmussen is known to be biased for conservatives, so President Obama's ratings MUST BE better than Rasmussen is reporting! Well done!
OBAMA LIES and LIES

United States

#94564 Feb 1, 2014

Like I said I didn't doubt they were accurate numbers. I was just making a point. Well that and setting Dawg up to make a fool out of himself like always. And like always he fell for it.

Bottom line is Obama is a failure. His policies are a failure. If you are happy under them then good for you. I personally have higher expectations for the President regardless of what letter comes at the end of his name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Self-Respecting White Woman Does a Smelly Groid 5 hr NOT 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Strong Black Man 21,305
Stupid White People 11 hr Sarah 7
CBS fake news is #1 in sexual assaults Fri SOS 1
St Louis Stalker gets K O Ed by Topix again Dec 14 Beth 4
Anybody remember HELEN'S pizza ???? (Feb '09) Dec 13 Pizza Lover69 189
Affordable Lawn service Chris Dec 11 Dale Hickson 3

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages