Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#94455 Jan 30, 2014
Liberals are Wussies wrote:
Police Chief Harassed by Feds After Pledging to Uphold Constitution - See more at:
(Info Wars)– A police chief was detained and harassed by federal agents while traveling to a constitutional convention before returning home to be told he was being placed on administrative leave and ordered to disband his police department after signing a pledge to uphold the bill of rights.
Police Chief Shane Harger of the Jemez Springs, NM Police Department was flying out of Albuquerque Airport last week on his way to a Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA) convention taking place in Las Vegas. CSPOA is an organization headed up by Sheriff Richard Mack under which law enforcement officers gather to re-affirm their commitment to uphold and defend the Constitution.
FAX BLAST SPECIAL: Impeach Obama NOW!
Before passing security, Harger was approached by a TSA agent who asked the police chief to show his credentials. Moments later, a man claiming to be a “federal agent” also asked to see Harger’s credentials before telling him he was a “person of interest.” The federal agent then demanded to know where Harger was traveling to and why.
When Harger told the federal agent he was attending the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association Convention in Las Vegas, he was detained for 35 minutes before finally being allowed to board the airplane.
On Tuesday January 28, a day after his return, Harger was placed on administrative leave and ordered by Sandoval County, NM, Sheriff Douglas C. Wood to disband his entire police department due to his “political affiliations”.
What were his political affiliations? While attending the convention, Harger, along with 38 other police officers, signed a declaration affirming their pledge to “obey and observe” the U.S. Constitution, in addition to refusing to carry out unconstitutional orders such as gun confiscation without constitutionally compliant warrants, violations of the 4th amendment without probable cause, detainment or incarceration of citizens without probable cause, or working with the military for domestic law enforcement.
In other words, Harger was targeted for federal harassment and subsequently suspended for re-affirming his belief in the very Constitution he took an oath to uphold and protect in order to become a police officer in the first place.
“Despite having received a meritorious commendation from the Mayor of Jemez Springs on January 22, 2014, it seems that no one in the village government is willing to come to the assistance of Harger. It appears that Harger’s stance to defend and uphold the Constitution has put him and his entire department of ten part-time and volunteers out of business,” writes Vincent Finelli.
“I was at the convention and I never saw nor heard anyone say nor do anything that was a violation of any law. The CSPOA convention was an assembly of peace-loving Americans who just wanted to uphold their oath of office, that being to support and defend the US Constitution and Bill of Rights for all of us, We The People,” adds Finelli.
Harger’s treatment is yet another disturbing indication that the federal government, in addition to law enforcement authorities, view Americans who support the bill of rights as domestic extremists. Harger’s position as Chief of Police also shows that they are desperate to prevent citizens who identify as constitutionalists, tea partiers or libertarians from holding any position of influence within law enforcement or society in general.
Harger’s potential dismissal for his patriotic and constitutional “political affiliations” is a chilling reminder that such positions are not only not welcomed but actively discriminated against by the federal government.
http://www.infowars.com/chief-of-police-haras...
You have done it again. Your weasal is zipped up in your blaze of preparation for your war on info. ROFL

Location hidden

#94456 Jan 30, 2014
Same crap, coming from the Obama haters, at various intervals of time, inflicted upon the frequentors of this thread.

Alex Jones, the conspiracy nut of the century. Anyone who would use infowars,com as a reference for real news suffers greatly from schizophrenic delusions. Ooooohhhhhhhh. Those voices in your empty head are nothing but the demons out to steal your soul and possess your body. oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhOOOOOOO OOOOOOOHHHHHHooooooohhhh

Location hidden

#94457 Jan 30, 2014
I am still waiting for myself, Vienna LIBERALS ARE NUTS (Jimbo aka Dan), to reply to myself. I will reply to myself later. Sorry I sound so confused, but I am lacking mentally.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#94458 Jan 30, 2014
Jimbo aka Dan wrote:
Same crap, coming from the Obama haters, at various intervals of time, inflicted upon the frequentors of this thread.
Alex Jones, the conspiracy nut of the century. Anyone who would use infowars,com as a reference for real news suffers greatly from schizophrenic delusions. Ooooohhhhhhhh. Those voices in your empty head are nothing but the demons out to steal your soul and possess your body. oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhOOOOOOO OOOOOOOHHHHHHooooooohhhh
There were people who hated Hitler also. Were they wrong? NO!

There are prople who love Obama, just like there were people who loved Hitler. Are they wrong? Hell yah you stupid narcisistic liberal Demonratic loon......
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#94459 Jan 30, 2014
Jimbo aka Dan wrote:
I am still waiting for myself, Vienna LIBERALS ARE NUTS (Jimbo aka Dan), to reply to myself. I will reply to myself later. Sorry I sound so confused, but I am lacking mentally.
We understand, there are other people like you who also voted for Obama-twice or trice or 10 to 50 times in one day...ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#94460 Jan 30, 2014
Justice For All wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Party Crazies crave media attention and when they get it, they makes asses of themselves in front of the country. Their lack of intelligence on any matter and their unadulterated hatred for our Black President Obama is clear. They are racist women haters, and their behavior diminishes the institution of congress. They don't care. They are so driven and blinded by their hatred of Obama that they don't care about anything else but destroying Obama's Presidency. That seems to be their main agenda, rather than doing the work of the people they were sent to congress to do. They only do this to pander to their fundamental christian right wing base and fund raising purposes.
I find it ironic that in reality, the Tea Party does not care at all about the real issues of their christian right wing base. They are using the base a fodder to get re-elected. Nothing more.
There you go with the spin again.

Tea Party Crazies don't care that Obama is black--the far left liberal Demonratic loons do you stupid racisist pig!

Any informed and educated person would hate the narcisistic Obama even if he was white!

War on women is a Demonrat thing. You bas-turds screwed Hillary over an unqualified Obama and went stupid on Palin -- the list of women discrimination goes on and on.

The Tea Party has put cooked/worthless Republicans out of office and in jail, so the Demonrats are shaking in their boots! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#94461 Jan 30, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said! You proved your case: Republicans are against women's rights. And they will pay the price at the polls in 2014 and 2016.
How can Republicans think this way? They are at least 100 years backward in their thinking.
The world has moved forward. Republicans (at least the "Tea Party" madmen) have NOT.
Full link: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marble-hill-m...
Proved liberals just spuewing worthless propoganda to control poor and middle class population.

If you far left liberal loons were not anti-middle class-family/women you wouldn't need these special high risk services.

Families/women see real doctors and go to real hospitals you anti-women racist pigs!
Liberals are Wussies

Branson, MO

#94462 Jan 30, 2014
In this New Year, 2014, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union address occur on the same day. This is an ironic juxtaposition of events.

One involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to an insignificant stupid creature of little intelligence for prognostication.

The other involves a groundhog.
Casey

West Plains, MO

#94463 Jan 31, 2014
In this New Year, 2014, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union address occur on the same day. This is an ironic juxtaposition of events.

One involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to an insignificant stupid creature of little intelligence for prognostication.

LOL!:-)
Casey

West Plains, MO

#94464 Jan 31, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>There you go with the spin again.

Tea Party Crazies don't care that Obama is black--the far left liberal Demonratic loons do you stupid racisist pig!

Any informed and educated person would hate the narcisistic Obama even if he was white!

War on women is a Demonrat thing. You bas-turds screwed Hillary over an unqualified Obama and went stupid on Palin -- the list of women discrimination goes on and on.

The Tea Party has put cooked/worthless Republicans out of office and in jail, so the Demonrats are shaking in their boots! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
They have to make up some phony war on something. They can't run on their policies since they all suck and are a failure. All they try to do is divide people. White and black, male and female, gay and straight, and so on and so on. The great unifier Barack has become the great divider.
Liberals are Wussies

Branson, MO

#94467 Jan 31, 2014
RUSH LIMBAUGH: THIS IS THE ‘MOTHER OF ALL SCAMS’

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Thursday argued immigration reform that includes de facto amnesty represents the “mother of all scams.”

“If you take a body of 11, 12 million immigrants who have an average education of tenth grade and you give them access to 80 different means-tested welfare programs, including Obamacare, Soc. Security, and Medicare, who is going to pay for that? There is polling data that shows overwhelming majority of such arrivals are not here to join the Tea Party,” Limbaugh said.

“They believe in Big Government. They believe in command-and-control government over their lives. It’s just what they believe,” he added.

That’s when Limbaugh proclaimed that “amnesty is the mother of all scams.” However, it’s the “fig leaf” that enables the real scam, he explained.

The fig leaf is the hollow promise that the border will be secured first, according to Limbaugh.

Liberals Suck

Ozark, MO

#94468 Jan 31, 2014
RUSH LIMBAUGH: THIS IS THE ‘MOTHER OF ALL SCAMS’
Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Thursday argued immigration reform that includes de facto amnesty represents the “mother of all scams.”
“If you take a body of 11, 12 million immigrants who have an average education of tenth grade and you give them access to 80 different means-tested welfare programs, including Obamacare, Soc. Security, and Medicare, who is going to pay for that? There is polling data that shows overwhelming majority of such arrivals are not here to join the Tea Party,” Limbaugh said.
“They believe in Big Government. They believe in command-and-control government over their lives. It’s just what they believe,” he added.
That’s when Limbaugh proclaimed that “amnesty is the mother of all scams.” However, it’s the “fig leaf” that enables the real scam, he explained.
The fig leaf is the hollow promise that the border will be secured first, according to Limbaugh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oWHCHIQE6rwXX
It's all about the votes. They aren't thinking. If they legalize 20 million criminals what jobs will they be competing for? Low wage jobs. Who works low wage jobs? Liberals/Democrat voters. They will cut into their food stamps, Medicaid benefits, and all sorts of other things. But all the democrats care about are the votes. Meanwhile their low information supporters aren't intelligent enough to look past that and see just how bad amnesty will be for them.
Curious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#94469 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
We understand, there are other people like you who also voted for Obama-twice or trice or 10 to 50 times in one day...ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
And you did not vote for McChimpy Bush twice or thrice or 10 to 50 times in one day....ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha hypocrit
Curious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#94470 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
You mean theose "cooked/worthless Repbublicans" like Trey Radel who got caught buying cocaine in DC who the Tea Party welcomed back after a month of rehab(?) with opened arms.

Name me one Repbulican who the Tea Party has put out of office and in jail. You lie like a rug and get pissed when we prove you wrong.
Curious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#94471 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Proved liberals just spuewing worthless propoganda to control poor and middle class population.
If you far left liberal loons were not anti-middle class-family/women you wouldn't need these special high risk services.
Families/women see real doctors and go to real hospitals you anti-women racist pigs!
Excuse me, bast-turd, but your Tea Party is the one who has been terrorizing women's rights. The Tea Party is trying to rebrand itself on their war against women by trying to put the blame on democrats and women's libidos, but it is too damn late. The damage has already been done. You lose with your twisted spin.
Curious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#94472 Jan 31, 2014
Hey stupid, the State of the Union was on 1/28 Tuesday. Groundhog day is Feb. 2. Oooops. There went your "juxtaposition". You are really retarded. You don't think at all. You just type bs.
like dat

Defiance, MO

#94473 Jan 31, 2014
suggerman wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=PX_KbIlOQ4 E Â… I thinking about it,,,ok?
Yeah
Curious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#94474 Jan 31, 2014
Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
They have to make up some phony war on something. They can't run on their policies since they all suck and are a failure. All they try to do is divide people. White and black, male and female, gay and straight, and so on and so on. The great unifier Barack has become the great divider.
Casey/Out For Justice? How many times do you think you can change nics and not be noticed. The democrats will show you who really sucks in Novenber, mealy mouth. Did you forget how GW Bush divided the country. Let's stay real here. The majority in the country is not divided. But the GOP is surely divided due to the Tea Party extremists.
LIBERALS SUCK BALLZ

Ozark, MO

#94475 Jan 31, 2014
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>Casey/Out For Justice? How many times do you think you can change nics and not be noticed. The democrats will show you who really sucks in Novenber, mealy mouth. Did you forget how GW Bush divided the country. Let's stay real here. The majority in the country is not divided. But the GOP is surely divided due to the Tea Party extremists.
Unless the entire town of Caruthersville are bat shit insane and all posting here nobody changes names as much as you do. So you shouldn't be taking shit to anyone. You must have a different name for each of your personalities you schizophrenic assclown.

The only thing divided is you from reality. Democrats are fleeing Obama. You people are so lost its beyond hysterical.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#94476 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
This comment is so obviously NUTS that it bears repeating, just to show the degraded mental condition of "Max," and the voices in his head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 23 min Agents of Corruption 5,921
organized stalking 56 min Divorced after 35... 4
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Shopper 19,632
State auditor Thomas Schweich Fri rocket ron 1
Looking for A M B I E N/Z O L P I D E M Feb 25 stlouisperson 2
Looking for F o c a l i n Feb 25 TypeA4Sure 1
Baldwin/Ballwin Studio (May '08) Feb 25 HIstorybuffinNe 2
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News