Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 4,409)

Showing posts 88,161 - 88,180 of92,140
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Impeach Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
No. George W. Bush was the imperial president who invaded two sovereign countries to take the spoils of war. But it didn't work out too well for him. China is enjoying those spoils of oil that the neocons were hoping to get for themselves.
And Obama the current imperial president who invaded America to put the final nail into the coffin of middle class America.
Impeach Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread may have started out as a place to discuss politics, but it has been turned into a free for all between a few totally uncivilized, personality disordered people Their express reason to be here is to brawl only.
Kudos to you for giving Laughing My Ass Off a taste of his own medicine.
Thankyou for your military service to our country.
You talk about wanting to discuss politics and yet you appear to be another propogandist Obama's Bitch supporting liars and thieves along with pretend army guys who never served anything but Obama!
Impeach Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

opp wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with legal weed? U must support the cartels.
Legal Weed supported by Demonrats so you remain stupid and unaware of your surroundings, therefore you will continue to vote for them.
Impeach Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

GOP Grease Our Palms wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton ...Those people are your fellow conservatives...and yes they are disgusting...this is an example of why your political agenda is so wrong for this country...if you get your way ...they will destroy our country!
So Norton ...That is why we fight you!
After over 20 years of the Clinton-Obama agenda. who is destroying this country?

Obama a Clinton on steroids!

The cure for the Liberal Nazies=Conservatives!
Impeach Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Funny you talking about the economy and JOBS...when it's clear that you don't have one...but what job other than TeaParty CrackPot can being a psychotic moron like you fit in the job discription?
The liberal left Demonrats know they can't compete with conservative arguments about the economy, foreign policy and how or why their narcissism is destroying the country and the American middle class.

That is why they say stupid things. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Impeach Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to have anal sex with me?
You must be a Demonrat because you enjoy getting it in the butt!
Nortondamus knows all

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Clearly you're having a psychotic episode
Your post is as big a failure as your fathers condo was when he screwed your stoned out of her mind mother.
If you searching for a good cumback...I suggest you drain OWNEDsville butt
Hmmmm ... this comment sounds like it is from a hateful bitter shell of a human who lives her whole life on a forum trashing people to make herself feel better about her failed miserable life.

I pity her.
Nortondamus knows all

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
What OWEDsville is having is a classic psychotic break from reality
Psychotic break
A psychotic break occurs when a person experiences an episode of acute primary psychosis - generally for the first time though it may also be after a significant symptom-free period.
Causes
Many things can cause temporary psychosis. Environmental triggers, such as losing a loved one, are known to contribute, as may excessive stress, or the interaction of strong social demands with a pre-existing vulnerability of self.[3]
Other causes that have been identified include lack of sleep, fever, brain damage, and even hypnosis.
Being continually asskicked on Topix experience may also trigger a psychotic break when reality becomes unbearable, the mind temporarily breaks with it
Drugs
Several types of psychoactive drugs have been shown to correlate with psychotic breaks.[
The compulsive drug user may find their ego dissociating in a psychotic break if habituation means the drug can no longer fulfil its defensive function
Symptoms
Symptoms of psychotic breaks vary greatly, usually depending on the circumstances of diagnosis or any contributary substance ingested. Symptoms can range from harmless, sometimes unnoticed delusions, to violent outbursts and major depression.
Where a bipolar disorder is involved, crying, grandiosity, insomnia, irritability, and persecutory delusions may all or severally manifest themselves as symptoms
If she wasn't so good at making us laugh our F*cking Asses Off ...she would be of no use at all
Her sad sick disturbing life, as displayed here on Topix...is the best augument FOR ABORTION put forward .
OWNEDsville...I'm so sorry I offended you when I called you a STUPID Pyschopathic Drag Queen...

I honestly thought you knew that...LOL
Nortondamus knows all

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Funny you talking about the economy and JOBS...when it's clear that you don't have one...but what job other than TeaParty CrackPot can being a psychotic moron like you fit in the job discription?
Now GOP Grease Our Palms really ...you are one sad hormonally challenged old woman...If I'm making you unhappy and sad...GOOD!!!!

Nobody cares why your bloomers all got in a wad...Honey you just keep getting weirder and more pitiful with each of your sad posts... and here you go again, getting your big ole plow cleaned again.

As unbeliveable as this sounds... GOP Grease Our Palms you are even dumber than Sarah Palin...at least she had the good sence, to quit while she could...You should take your menopause medicine and just give it a pause...hmmmmm?
GOP Grease Our Palms

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Nortondamus knows all wrote:
<quoted text>
Now GOP Grease Our Palms really ...you are one sad hormonally challenged old woman...If I'm making you unhappy and sad...GOOD!!!!
Nobody cares why your bloomers all got in a wad...Honey you just keep getting weirder and more pitiful with each of your sad posts... and here you go again, getting your big ole plow cleaned again.
As unbeliveable as this sounds... GOP Grease Our Palms you are even dumber than Sarah Palin...at least she had the good sence, to quit while she could...You should take your menopause medicine and just give it a pause...hmmmmm?
I'm so gay ...I can sit on a poopcicle and guess the flavor!!!!

Do you like ass to mouth...I do!

GAME POINT!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Liberals are Wussies wrote:
<quoted text>
Maddow is the first openly gay anchor. You actually believe this... uh.. Thing?
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
Sexual orientation has nothing to do with reporting news accurately.

You prove that on here every day, with your inaccurate statements.

Just disprove any of Maddow's 2011 statements about Rick Perry's "Texas."

1. 23 states had a lower unemployment rate than Texas
2. Texas unemployment was increasing
3. increase in wage rate was dropping
4. Texas had the highest percentage of citizens making minimum wage
5. Texas had the highest number of citizens making minimum wage
6. Texas had the highest number of citizens uninsured for health insurance -- 25%
7. Texas had the 4th worse budget deficit in the country
8. Despite saying that he would accept no US "stimulus funds," nevertheless Perry did

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Liberals are Wussies wrote:
<quoted text>
Head of DEA slams Obama for saying marijuana is no more dangerous than alcohol
~ Look in the mirror and you will see what's wrong with weed, Pot Head!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25462...
Hey, "Wuss"! You probably have a lot of experience with marijuana. What's your take on this? Do you think marijuana is more dangerous than alcohol?

Give us some statistics -- like US traffic deaths annually caused by smoking pot versus drinking booze.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick Perry of Texas and Rick Scott of Florida are both disgusting, liar lizards. Wasn't it Rick Scott who was indicted on 14 counts of Medicare Fraud? He had to pay back $600 million dollars for medicare billing fraud. Chock that up as another example of good old GOP Family Values.
It appears that GOP "family values" means doing whatever you can to make money.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama the current imperial president who invaded America to put the final nail into the coffin of middle class America.
Ah, hahahahahaha! That's some funny stuff, "Peaches"!_8-)

Better double your dosage of those meds.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about wanting to discuss politics and yet you appear to be another propogandist Obama's Bitch supporting liars and thieves along with pretend army guys who never served anything but Obama!
More funny stuff from "Peaches."

Make that QUADRUPLE that dosage.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>w
Excellent Comeback
Game Point
Smoke that dope Demonrat!

When the elections come, stay home nice and high because the Demonrats will win through Osmosis anyway!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
More funny stuff from "Peaches."
Make that QUADRUPLE that dosage.
This is one of the reasons you are rated as Mr Peanut.

Nothing about Obama is amusing!
Norton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Norton ...Those people are your fellow conservatives...and yes they are disgusting...this is an example of why your political agenda is so wrong for this country...if you get your way ...they will destroy our country!
So Norton ...That is why we fight you!
Well, somebody is doing a darn good job at trying to destroy this country but I don't think it can be just labeled Conservative! BTW, what is the political agenda that is destroying our country? Please inform me! I can tell you the Liberals are doing an injustice to everyone by allowing some of the crap that is going on. One thing that burns me is same sex marriage. That is enough right there to destroy our country. The Grammy's made me sick. I hate to think of all the people that have died for our freedoms and this is what we get. If some of these people had to get a real job they would be in deep trouble.

People use trash talk because they are not educated enough to carry on an intelligent conversation. If I were a teacher and I heard one F bomb, that kid would get an F for the day and every day thereafter that I heard it. There is no sense in this stuff and parents are a lot to blame. It makes me sick to think these kids will be in charge of our country some day. Somebody needs to get the balls to stop it and a good place to start would be the President of the United States. He encourages a lot of this liberal stuff.

We really need a leader that knows how to take charge and turn things around before it's too late. We do not have a leader now! I watch and listen to some of the stuff going on and wonder how we got so stupid!

If everybody had to pay a $1 for every time they used the F bomb or GD, we could pay off the national debt.

CHEERS!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm so gay ...I can sit on a poopcicle and guess the flavor!!!!
Do you like ass to mouth...I do!
GAME POINT!
Now this is one true blue far left liberal Demonrat!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that GOP "family values" means doing whatever you can to make money.
Compared to your liberal far left Demonratic family values of expanding government and collecting welfare?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,161 - 88,180 of92,140
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 57 min Samuel 17,747
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 4 hr dear guest 18,909
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! 9 hr Reply2_CIA 3
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 17 hr guest 6,872
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 17 hr guest 262
St. Mob Thu Reply2_CIA 13
New wash machines don't work (May '12) Apr 16 well 12
•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••