Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Norton

Chillicothe, MO

#94330 Jan 27, 2014
GOP Grease Our Palms wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton ...Those people are your fellow conservatives...and yes they are disgusting...this is an example of why your political agenda is so wrong for this country...if you get your way ...they will destroy our country!
So Norton ...That is why we fight you!
Well, somebody is doing a darn good job at trying to destroy this country but I don't think it can be just labeled Conservative! BTW, what is the political agenda that is destroying our country? Please inform me! I can tell you the Liberals are doing an injustice to everyone by allowing some of the crap that is going on. One thing that burns me is same sex marriage. That is enough right there to destroy our country. The Grammy's made me sick. I hate to think of all the people that have died for our freedoms and this is what we get. If some of these people had to get a real job they would be in deep trouble.

People use trash talk because they are not educated enough to carry on an intelligent conversation. If I were a teacher and I heard one F bomb, that kid would get an F for the day and every day thereafter that I heard it. There is no sense in this stuff and parents are a lot to blame. It makes me sick to think these kids will be in charge of our country some day. Somebody needs to get the balls to stop it and a good place to start would be the President of the United States. He encourages a lot of this liberal stuff.

We really need a leader that knows how to take charge and turn things around before it's too late. We do not have a leader now! I watch and listen to some of the stuff going on and wonder how we got so stupid!

If everybody had to pay a $1 for every time they used the F bomb or GD, we could pay off the national debt.

CHEERS!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#94331 Jan 27, 2014
GOP Grease Our Palms wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so gay ...I can sit on a poopcicle and guess the flavor!!!!
Do you like ass to mouth...I do!
GAME POINT!
Now this is one true blue far left liberal Demonrat!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#94332 Jan 27, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that GOP "family values" means doing whatever you can to make money.
Compared to your liberal far left Demonratic family values of expanding government and collecting welfare?

“My REAL name is Henry”

Since: Sep 09

Legoland, USA

#94333 Jan 27, 2014
Let's all take a deep breath and calm down, now don't you feel better?
Dawg Rules

Kansas City, MO

#94334 Jan 27, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is one true blue far left liberal Demonrat!
Max, how can you say something like that when you brag about a chili dog being stuck up your butt on Lexington, Mo. topix forum?
GOP Grease Our Palms

United States

#94336 Jan 27, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Max, how can you say something like that when you brag about a chili dog being stuck up your butt on Lexington, Mo. topix forum?
That was you that said that ...you lying conservatroll!

GAME POINT!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Now the basement is clean!

#94337 Jan 27, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... We really need a leader that knows how to take charge and turn things around before it's too late. We do not have a leader now! I watch and listen to some of the stuff going on and wonder how we got so stupid!...
The "leader" of this nation, President Obama, does not have the power to order you to do what he wants you to do. A president is not your boss. A president is the chief executive officer of the US government.

For some reason, you appear to think that the president can order citizens around. I bet you would really like for someone like Jerry Falwell to be president and to be ordering people around.

But I doubt you would like someone like Ayatollah Khomeini to be president and to be ordering YOU around.

Those facts are the reason we have separation of church and state. You would LOVE a theocracy, PROVIDED the theocrat was one of your church buddies.

Also -- if some gay marriages on the Grammys offended you, consider changing channels, or personal prejudices.

#94338 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Compared to your liberal far left Demonratic family values of expanding government and collecting welfare?
Clearly, you have no idea about what moral values are.(Nor of the fuction of government.)
JUSTIN

Poplar Bluff, MO

#94339 Jan 27, 2014
Liberals are Wussies wrote:
<quoted text>
Head of DEA slams Obama for saying marijuana is no more dangerous than alcohol
~ Look in the mirror and you will see what's wrong with weed, Pot Head!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25462...
Marijuana has been demonized over the years while alcohol has remained legal. Marijuana has been scientifically proven to be much less dangerous than alcohol and research has found that marijuana has medical benefits. For example, marijuana is looking promising as a cure for Alzhiemers, among 20 other diseases currently being studied. Marijuana has been used for years as an antiemetic for cancer patients. It has also been used for years in the form of eye drops to relieve eye pressure in graves disease patients. Alcohol is a known killer, particuarly on our highways.

Since 1947, Hemp oil has been a known cure for cancers, but Big Pharmaca has spent billions to keep the info quiet. People in Nova Scotia used hemp oil for years to cure cancer until the government shut the practice down. The DEA and its fake war on drugs has failed. It is no wonder the DEA does not want marijuana legalized. There goes their jobs.

I know the pack of wolves on this thread will immediately jump on my post, as it seems to be the only reason you are here. I gave you info. Take it or leave it. I don't really care. There is much evidence to back the science of benefits of Marijuana. Go google it for yourselves.
JUSTIN

Poplar Bluff, MO

#94340 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Smoke that dope Demonrat!
When the elections come, stay home nice and high because the Demonrats will win through Osmosis anyway!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
"Smoke that dope Demonrat!" haaaaaa Like pot smokers are all democrats. haaaaaa

I could be like you and say, "Toot that cocaine, republicans!"

You do realize how stupid your look.
Flipper

Phoenix, AZ

#94341 Jan 27, 2014
JUSTIN wrote:
<quoted text>"Smoke that dope Demonrat!" haaaaaa Like pot smokers are all democrats. haaaaaa

I could be like you and say, "Toot that cocaine, republicans!"

You do realize how stupid your look.
Hear, hear, POTHEADS!
JUSTIN

Poplar Bluff, MO

#94343 Jan 27, 2014
Flipper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear, hear, POTHEADS!
I tried pot when I was in my early 20's and did not care for the effects of it. I don't smoke pot, thank you very much. But I know people who do and so do you.

My preference is an occassional whisky sour. And I don't drink and drive. But I will tell you this. If I had no choice, I would much rather get into a vehicle with a high person than a drunk person any day of the week.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#94344 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Clearly, you have no idea about what moral values are.(Nor of the fuction of government.)
Funny comming from a far left liberal Demonrat loon.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#94345 Jan 27, 2014
The Clinton-Obama agenda has done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.

Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.
They divide the people in the country in to distract from their agenda.

But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.

#94346 Jan 27, 2014
... for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.
They divide the people in the country in to distract from their agenda.
But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
Yes. the "Tea Party" is all that, but as "new Republicans," they will not take over anything because they are too extremist for everybody, including the moderates who determine elections.
Liberals are Wussies

Branson, MO

#94349 Jan 27, 2014
Betrayal in Benghazi
http://www.lonelypilotbob.com/...

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/colonel-phil...

This Gloating Welfare Queen Will Infuriate Taxpaying Americans
http://www.westernjournalism.com/gloating-wel...
Liberals are Wussies

Branson, MO

#94350 Jan 27, 2014
JUSTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Marijuana has been demonized over the years while alcohol has remained legal. Marijuana has been scientifically proven to be much less dangerous than alcohol and research has found that marijuana has medical benefits. For example, marijuana is looking promising as a cure for Alzhiemers, among 20 other diseases currently being studied. Marijuana has been used for years as an antiemetic for cancer patients. It has also been used for years in the form of eye drops to relieve eye pressure in graves disease patients. Alcohol is a known killer, particuarly on our highways.
Since 1947, Hemp oil has been a known cure for cancers, but Big Pharmaca has spent billions to keep the info quiet. People in Nova Scotia used hemp oil for years to cure cancer until the government shut the practice down. The DEA and its fake war on drugs has failed. It is no wonder the DEA does not want marijuana legalized. There goes their jobs.
I know the pack of wolves on this thread will immediately jump on my post, as it seems to be the only reason you are here. I gave you info. Take it or leave it. I don't really care. There is much evidence to back the science of benefits of Marijuana. Go google it for yourselves.
Pot is not ‘more dangerous than alcohol’? Science lacking on Obama’s claim
http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/health/blogs/...

The blunt truth — White house drug czar contradicts Obama on marijuana
White House docs say pot causes brain damage and lower IQ in teens, alcohol does not
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/...

Would Obama let his 'son' smoke pot?
http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/would-obama-let-hi...
bambi

Jackson, MO

#94351 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>Pot is not ‘more dangerous than alcohol’? Science lacking on Obama’s claim
http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/health/blogs/...

The blunt truth — White house drug czar contradicts Obama on marijuana
White House docs say pot causes brain damage and lower IQ in teens, alcohol does not
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/...

Would Obama let his 'son' smoke pot?
http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/would-obama-let-hi...
Ur a dumbass.
JUSTIN

Poplar Bluff, MO

#94352 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Pot is not ‘more dangerous than alcohol’? Science lacking on Obama’s claim
Obama said pot is no more dangerous than alcohol. He went on to say that he has talked to his daughters and explained to them than smoking pot is not a good idea at any age.

The results of such research depends on your sources and the methodology used in the research experiments. Go to Medline and look up scientific studies on Marijuana. These scientific studies bare out the fact that Marijuana is not as dangerous as alcohol. And also reveals that Marijuana has numerous medicinal uses.

I can find numerous websites to refute the sources you used in your post. No right wing website will admit that Obama was right about pot.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#94353 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes. the "Tea Party" is all that, but as "new Republicans," they will not take over anything because they are too extremist for everybody, including the moderates who determine elections.
You call them extremists?

The liberal left wing Demoncratic loons resemble Nazi Germany placing blame of their failing policies on everyone/everything except themselves!

However, Nazi Germany did give their middle class prosperity and growth unlike the selfish liberals..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 min Chuck 20,054
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 22 min aasummers2012 35
Maria Markova 10 hr pink hair girl 1
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) 21 hr Ccameron 43
Fun @ 7' 0clock Game Jun 30 Saint Louis 1
Suboxone assisted treatment in St. Louis (Jun '12) Jun 29 Christian 29
gang stalking Jun 29 readthis 8
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages