“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#94166 Jan 25, 2014
JIMBO wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a big government, more intrusion, more welfare, less freedom, higher taxes, destruction of the middle class, d-bag then I take it?
What is it you can see both sides of, the inside of your ass? Must be because that is where your head is stuck up in.
Le "JIMBO"'s stock-in-trade: Vulgarity
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#94167 Jan 25, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.giggle!.> Are you leaving AGAIN, "Savannah"?_8-)
I have figured out that she cannot stand to be put down on this thread. Narcissits tend to keep coming back for more abuse, cuz they can't resist the urge to get back at those they think has wronged them. She is driven by pure revenge. She will be back. Perhaps under a different nic. But she will return to get even with all of us "liberal left wing loons", because she believes she and the teabaggers are the smartest people on the planet. She only comes here cuz she craves male attention, which she obviously doesn't get from her husband in her "happy marriage." lol
She probably agrees with everything Huckleberry-bee said about women's libidos. These crazy tea cruzerites think they can repackage their war on women and displace it onto democrats. One thing for sure, women are paying real close attention to what comes out of the crazies mouths. No woman in her right mind would buy into the teabagger, radical right religious nonsense, other than Savannaher Danner.
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#94168 Jan 25, 2014
GOPer Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't yo mamma ever teach you that cybercrime is wrong. You hijacked my topix identity so you could post your juvenile bs. You are a thief. You just showed all of us you have no code of honor, coward. The wording you used trying to make it look like me sounds like something Jimbo Dumbo Danny boy would type.
I hear you, GOPer. If you are still on here, don't forget to logout this time.
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#94170 Jan 25, 2014
JIMBO wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't own anyone. You are owned by everyone. I own you, Norton owns you, BDL owns you, Clinton Obama Agenda owns you, Dan owns you, your own stupidity owns you.
When it comes to this forum you are at the bottom of the pecking order. Hell the next new person that comes on here already owns you. That's how far down the order of importance you are.
Who started this thread, Dumbo Dan? Not You. Yellow Dawg is the owner of this thread. It was his idea to start it. Looks to me like you are at the bottom of the pecking order. Thus you are owned, Danny boy. Your stupidity engulfs the entire thread with darkness, Danner.

If you can't handle getting back what you dish out, shutteth up your mouth, foolish Dan. It is what it is. Deal with it.
Norton

Chillicothe, MO

#94171 Jan 25, 2014
Gee, what have I missed? Apparently, not much!
No Dawg, I didn't get raptured!

CHEERS!:)

Kennett, MO

#94172 Jan 25, 2014
People it is 2014 not 2010!! Please start a new thread with an appropriate title and let this die!!
TTTTTTTTTTTTTHHH HHHHHHHHH

Columbia, MO

#94173 Jan 25, 2014
Oh Really
Caruthersville, MO
Reply »
|
Re wording you used trying to make it look like me sounds like something Jimbo Dumbo Datan. Man, I hope I never have to go back there. That is one f'd up place.
Yellow Dawg Democrat
“America!”
Jext>
So you are a big government, more intrusion, more welfare, less freedom, higher taxes, destruction of the middle class, d-bag then I take it?
What is it you can see both sides of, the inside of your ass? Must be because that is where yo
If you're a typical Aquarian you're usually quite sociable, but today you definitely prefer your own company. It will do you good to spend some time by yourself, especially if you've had more than enough social activity during the past few weeks. If you're working on something important, you'll prefer to be left to your own devices so there's no danger of someone interrupting your train of thought.
Get your Horo
JIMBO

United States

#94175 Jan 25, 2014
Norton wrote:
No Dawg, I didn't get raptured!

CHEERS!:)
Did you know Dawg started this thread and he is the owner of it? At least that is what Oh Really believes.
JIMBO

United States

#94176 Jan 25, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, I'm for helping those Americans who have less due to big business greed, more productive government, >>>>helping the middle class <<<<>>> >>{unemployment benefits, healthcare for all, fair living wages,etc.}

UUUHHH, "both sides of your ass". HOW OLD ARE? You must be on the wrong thread, you need to go the "junior high school thread and who is kissing who".

Grow up and give a responsible post, POOR ANGRY REPUBLICAN.
Suuuuuuuure ya are!! And Yellow Dawg started this thread. HAHAHA!!

I'm not poor, I'm not angry, and I am not a Republican. You however are an idiot.
JIMBO

United States

#94177 Jan 25, 2014
GOPer Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't yo mamma ever teach you that cybercrime is wrong. You hijacked my topix identity so you could post your juvenile bs. You are a thief. You just showed all of us you have no code of honor, coward. The wording you used trying to make it look like me sounds like something Jimbo Dumbo Danny boy would type.
You're a moron. Creating a screen name on a free website that looks like yours is not a cybercrime you dumbfuck.

It also wasn't me. So try again ST LOUIS RETARD!
JIMBO

United States

#94178 Jan 25, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Vulgarity is all you have going for you, le "JIMBO." Not impressive.
Blow me Yellow Mutt. You are the bottom of the cesspool here. Right next to your butt buddy the St Louis Retard.

Oh wait, I forgot he's not your butt buddy, ChilliJ is. The St Louis Retard is your son.

Saint Louis, MO

#94184 Jan 25, 2014
?

#94185 Jan 25, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I have figured out that she cannot stand to be put down on this thread. Narcissits tend to keep coming back for more abuse, cuz they can't resist the urge to get back at those they think has wronged them. She is driven by pure revenge. She will be back. Perhaps under a different nic. But she will return to get even with all of us "liberal left wing loons", because she believes she and the teabaggers are the smartest people on the planet. She only comes here cuz she craves male attention, which she obviously doesn't get from her husband in her "happy marriage." lol
She probably agrees with everything Huckleberry-bee said about women's libidos. These crazy tea cruzerites think they can repackage their war on women and displace it onto democrats. One thing for sure, women are paying real close attention to what comes out of the crazies mouths. No woman in her right mind would buy into the teabagger, radical right religious nonsense, other than Savannaher Danner.
Yeah, leaving never to return would represent a LOSS. "Savannah" cannot tolerate losses, since she considers herself always to be a winner!(As her personal "scorekeeper," she declared her "wins" over me of 1 - 0, 2 - 0, 3 - 0, and 4 - 0. How wonderful for her! Hahahaha! Of course, I am totally devastated and this stunning defeat will probably ruin my life forever!)

When people brag about their "happy marriages," and their wonderful houses, I am usually skeptical.

#94186 Jan 25, 2014
Norton wrote:
No Dawg, I didn't get raptured!...:)
Please let us know when you do!

#94187 Jan 25, 2014
guest wrote:
People it is 2014 not 2010!! Please start a new thread with an appropriate title and let this die!!
There are some good things in this world which should never die!
Liberals are Wussies

Branson, MO

#94189 Jan 25, 2014
“Demand The Truth On Benghazi” Petition

Sixteen months ago, a murderous assault took place at U.S. diplomatic outposts in Benghazi, Libya, resulting in the savage slayings of a U.S. ambassador and three other heroic Americans. Numerous hearings and investigations have failed to uncover the full truth about what really happened in Benghazi and who was responsible.

A stunning report from CNN claims that three dozen CIA personnel were on the ground the night of the attacks -- several, the network says, were seriously injured. All were "secretly evacuated" and have been kept hidden from congressional investigators ever since.

Adding to the mystery is the fact that these personnel must submit to monthly polygraph tests. Why? To ensure they're not talking to the media or members of Congress.

Such secrecy and intrigue demands answers -- especially considering the fact that four Americans were slaughtered.

But unless House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) appoints an independent Select Committee, the cover-up surrounding Benghazi will continue and the families of those who were murdered will never have closure.

As an American citizen you're playing a role in the Benghazi debacle. You may not realize it yet. But one way or another, you are involved.

Since the day after the September 11, 2012 attacks, Grassfire has been steadily providing our team members with news, information and action items regarding Benghazi. We've presented you with reams of updates, more than a dozen informative videos and countless opportunities to demand truth and take action.

The result?

Tens of thousands of grassroots Americans have responded via petitions, faxes and phone calls -- all dramatically impacting efforts to bring the truth to light.

But one last hurdle remains. John Boehner says he isn't yet convinced a Select Committee is necessary. However growing numbers of lawmakers from both sides of the political aisle, as well as two-thirds of the American people want Boehner to act.

Next Wednesday, two top Grassfire staffers will march into House Speaker John Boehner's office carrying hundreds of thousands of petitions and faxes each demanding action from the Ohio Republican.

GO HERE http://grassfire.com/2014/01/demandthetruth/ now to sign the national "Demand the Truth on Benghazi" petition and ensure that you're part of this important hand-delivery on Wednesday, January 29.
cowpatti

Jackson, MO

#94190 Jan 25, 2014
Liberals are Wussies wrote:
“Demand The Truth On Benghazi” Petition

Sixteen months ago, a murderous assault took place at U.S. diplomatic outposts in Benghazi, Libya, resulting in the savage slayings of a U.S. ambassador and three other heroic Americans. Numerous hearings and investigations have failed to uncover the full truth about what really happened in Benghazi and who was responsible.

A stunning report from CNN claims that three dozen CIA personnel were on the ground the night of the attacks -- several, the network says, were seriously injured. All were "secretly evacuated" and have been kept hidden from congressional investigators ever since.

Adding to the mystery is the fact that these personnel must submit to monthly polygraph tests. Why? To ensure they're not talking to the media or members of Congress.

Such secrecy and intrigue demands answers -- especially considering the fact that four Americans were slaughtered.

But unless House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) appoints an independent Select Committee, the cover-up surrounding Benghazi will continue and the families of those who were murdered will never have closure.

As an American citizen you're playing a role in the Benghazi debacle. You may not realize it yet. But one way or another, you are involved.

Since the day after the September 11, 2012 attacks, Grassfire has been steadily providing our team members with news, information and action items regarding Benghazi. We've presented you with reams of updates, more than a dozen informative videos and countless opportunities to demand truth and take action.

The result?

Tens of thousands of grassroots Americans have responded via petitions, faxes and phone calls -- all dramatically impacting efforts to bring the truth to light.

But one last hurdle remains. John Boehner says he isn't yet convinced a Select Committee is necessary. However growing numbers of lawmakers from both sides of the political aisle, as well as two-thirds of the American people want Boehner to act.

Next Wednesday, two top Grassfire staffers will march into House Speaker John Boehner's office carrying hundreds of thousands of petitions and faxes each demanding action from the Ohio Republican.

GO HERE http://grassfire.com/2014/01/demandthetruth/ now to sign the national "Demand the Truth on Benghazi" petition and ensure that you're part of this important hand-delivery on Wednesday, January 29.
Ur so full of shit. Go hunt down some UFOs!

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#94191 Jan 25, 2014
JIMBO wrote:
<quoted text>
Suuuuuuuure ya are!! And Yellow Dawg started this thread. HAHAHA!!
I'm not poor, I'm not angry, and I am not a Republican. You however are an idiot.
I didn't say you were poor. I asked you how old you were due to simple fact you act like a "grade school kid name caller".

Well at least you admit you're not a republican at least thats something.

Any time someone calls another an :idiot". They're angry.{You}
JIMBO

United States

#94192 Jan 25, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say you were poor. I asked you how old you were due to simple fact you act like a "grade school kid name caller".

Well at least you admit you're not a republican at least thats something.

Any time someone calls another an :idiot". They're angry.{You}
Not true at all. In fact most of time when I say it I am laughing at your idiocy so the word is appropriate.

Take for example the two idiots Yellow Dawg and his son the St Louis Retard. These two morons have spent 2011, 2012, 2013, and now the start of 2014 worrying about what posters might be Dan. Who gives a flyingfuck who Dan is or what user he might be. Those two do because in 2010 Dan kicked their asses all over this forum. They can try to pretend otherwise but the simple fact is they are still obsessed with him 3+ years later. I wish I was him so I could laugh my ass of even more at those idiots then I already do now. They define what an idiot is. You can't get any more idiotic then them.
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#94193 Jan 25, 2014
Jimbo Vienna is OWNEDsville for sure. Jon Danny boy is his name and sciolsm is ainm. Poor thing. He can't help it. He is a bonified scatter brain,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 5 min Black Rhino 3,901
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 min UnderstandPeople 19,378
Wilson Cleared. whoo hooo 11 hr real talk 2
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 11 hr no fatties 4 me 599
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 11 hr no fatties 4 me 377
Police: More than 50 arrested in Ferguson protests 23 hr cancer suxs 38
Blacks have made their own bed Mon Chrobry 10
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis