Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#94151 Jan 25, 2014
JIMBO wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a big government, more intrusion, more welfare, less freedom, higher taxes, destruction of the middle class, d-bag then I take it?
What is it you can see both sides of, the inside of your ass? Must be because that is where your head is stuck up in.
You act like you don't like big government, but you sure like those foodstamps you get every month and those government apartments the government pays you to live in. hmmmmmmmm And you like those tax returns you get, too. hmmmmm

Where in the hell do you suppose all those goodies come from? BIG GOVERNMENT!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#94154 Jan 25, 2014
G0Per Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, please ignore that I ended one of my posts on the previous page by saying game point. I screwed up and I want to keep pretending to be someone else so maybe someone will pay attention to me. I am tired of being on here every day making tons of posts and everyone ignores me.
Well it's time for me to go "rock" my boyfriend to sleep.
Cheers!
Didn't yo mamma ever teach you that cybercrime is wrong. You hijacked my topix identity so you could post your juvenile bs. You are a thief. You just showed all of us you have no code of honor, coward. The wording you used trying to make it look like me sounds like something Jimbo Dumbo Danny boy would type.

Location hidden

#94157 Jan 25, 2014
GOPer Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Now how in the world did you hack my account and post with my registered nic? The above quote was not from me, GOPer Slayer.
Oh Really, I appreciate your effort to help. I will make sure I log out from now on.

Location hidden

#94158 Jan 25, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
Sorry, GOPer Slayer, I am the one who posted for you with the Caruthersville location. Just trying to help you out cuz you posted in my defense. Thanks.
You did not log out.That is how somebody used your account.
Dumbo Dan got pissed because I replied to Yellow Dawg's post saying that Dawg really pushed his (Dumbo Dan) buttons this time. I did give Yellow Dawg a game point at he end of my post. Dumbo Dan told off on himself by mentioning the game point I ended the post with. He must be a miserable old lurch.

Location hidden

#94159 Jan 25, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Ignore the fake post GOPer. They did the same thing to me . Congratulations and thanks for serving our country.
Why would I wish to ignore a thief? And thanks for the congrats. I am glad to be home after 13 months in Afghanistan. Man, I hope I never have to go back there. That is one f'd up place.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#94160 Jan 25, 2014
JIMBO wrote:
<quoted text>
So now I am Dan to? ROFLMAO!!!
Why don't you all do us a favor and just shut up for once. Better yet go find somewhere and just die you worthless troll. All you do is litter this forum 24/7 with your worthless drivel you monkey dick. You're nothing but a waste of f*cking space. If you died tomorrow no one would even miss you except for the St Louis retard. Oh wait, that's you, and you can't miss yourself.
Now go f*ck yourself assclown.
Vulgarity is all you have going for you, le "JIMBO." Not impressive.

#94161 Jan 25, 2014
JIMBO wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't own anyone. You are owned by everyone. I own you, Norton owns you, BDL owns you, Clinton Obama Agenda owns you, Dan owns you, your own stupidity owns you.
When it comes to this forum you are at the bottom of the pecking order. Hell the next new person that comes on here already owns you. That's how far down the order of importance you are.
Sorry, le "JIMBO." I am the "King of the US Senate in Missouri in 2010" thread.

Pretenders come. Pretenders go. I remain. And it shall be ever thus.

Location hidden

#94162 Jan 25, 2014
GOP Grease Our Palms wrote:
<quoted text>
DAN ...Let me quote you something.
Why don't you all do us a favor and just shut up for once. Better yet go find somewhere and just die you worthless troll. All you do is litter this forum 24/7 with your worthless drivel you monkey dick. You're nothing but a waste of f*cking space. If you died tomorrow no one would even miss you except for the OWNEDsville retard. Oh wait, that's you, and you can't miss yourself.
Now go f*ck yourself assclown.
After gleaning through several months of back posts, I have come to the conclusion that Jimbo Dan is the old OWNEDsville poster who was also posting when dan from smithville was posting. But, you could be right. Smittyville, OWNEDsville, and Jimbo could all be the same person. "Assclown" is one of OWNEDsville's favorite words. Go figure.

He calls it having fun. I call it showing how cowardly, retarted and stupid he is. But I do believe Yellow Dawg got his goat last night. Old Jimbo Dan got really pissed off. So he was not having fun last night after Yellow Dawg handed his ass to him.

#94163 Jan 25, 2014
GOPer Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you pushed Dumbo's buttons real good this time Dawg. ROFL
Game Point!
Last time I checked him out, "JIMBO" lived down in Louisiana. When I mentioned the number of supporting posts on his mailboxes, he disappeared.

#94164 Jan 25, 2014
GOPer Slayer wrote:
I think my post to point out Savannah's errors in judgment posted twice. Good deal. Now she can't claim she did not see it.
"Savannah" only sees what she wishes to see.

#94165 Jan 25, 2014
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with these idiots. I am done here. All they want to do is argue and throw juvenile insults at each other. It is a complete waste of time. I guess this is what you get when people are allowed to sit on their butts all day with nothing better to do. I thought maybe with the mid terms coming later this year this would be a good place to discuss things with fellow Missourians. I was wrong. Nothing but the worst of what our state has to offer when it comes to Yellow Dawg and his sidekick.
I wish you luck. Take care!
<.giggle!.> Are you leaving AGAIN, "Savannah"?_8-)

#94166 Jan 25, 2014
JIMBO wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a big government, more intrusion, more welfare, less freedom, higher taxes, destruction of the middle class, d-bag then I take it?
What is it you can see both sides of, the inside of your ass? Must be because that is where your head is stuck up in.
Le "JIMBO"'s stock-in-trade: Vulgarity
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#94167 Jan 25, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.giggle!.> Are you leaving AGAIN, "Savannah"?_8-)
I have figured out that she cannot stand to be put down on this thread. Narcissits tend to keep coming back for more abuse, cuz they can't resist the urge to get back at those they think has wronged them. She is driven by pure revenge. She will be back. Perhaps under a different nic. But she will return to get even with all of us "liberal left wing loons", because she believes she and the teabaggers are the smartest people on the planet. She only comes here cuz she craves male attention, which she obviously doesn't get from her husband in her "happy marriage." lol
She probably agrees with everything Huckleberry-bee said about women's libidos. These crazy tea cruzerites think they can repackage their war on women and displace it onto democrats. One thing for sure, women are paying real close attention to what comes out of the crazies mouths. No woman in her right mind would buy into the teabagger, radical right religious nonsense, other than Savannaher Danner.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#94168 Jan 25, 2014
GOPer Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't yo mamma ever teach you that cybercrime is wrong. You hijacked my topix identity so you could post your juvenile bs. You are a thief. You just showed all of us you have no code of honor, coward. The wording you used trying to make it look like me sounds like something Jimbo Dumbo Danny boy would type.
I hear you, GOPer. If you are still on here, don't forget to logout this time.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#94170 Jan 25, 2014
JIMBO wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't own anyone. You are owned by everyone. I own you, Norton owns you, BDL owns you, Clinton Obama Agenda owns you, Dan owns you, your own stupidity owns you.
When it comes to this forum you are at the bottom of the pecking order. Hell the next new person that comes on here already owns you. That's how far down the order of importance you are.
Who started this thread, Dumbo Dan? Not You. Yellow Dawg is the owner of this thread. It was his idea to start it. Looks to me like you are at the bottom of the pecking order. Thus you are owned, Danny boy. Your stupidity engulfs the entire thread with darkness, Danner.

If you can't handle getting back what you dish out, shutteth up your mouth, foolish Dan. It is what it is. Deal with it.
Norton

Chillicothe, MO

#94171 Jan 25, 2014
Gee, what have I missed? Apparently, not much!
No Dawg, I didn't get raptured!

CHEERS!:)

Portageville, MO

#94172 Jan 25, 2014
People it is 2014 not 2010!! Please start a new thread with an appropriate title and let this die!!
TTTTTTTTTTTTTHHH HHHHHHHHH

Columbia, MO

#94173 Jan 25, 2014
Oh Really
Caruthersville, MO
Reply »
|
Re wording you used trying to make it look like me sounds like something Jimbo Dumbo Datan. Man, I hope I never have to go back there. That is one f'd up place.
Yellow Dawg Democrat
“America!”
Jext>
What is it you can see both sides of, the inside of your ass? Must be because that is where yo
If you're a typical Aquarian you're usually quite sociable, but today you definitely prefer your own company. It will do you good to spend some time by yourself, especially if you've had more than enough social activity during the past few weeks. If you're working on something important, you'll prefer to be left to your own devices so there's no danger of someone interrupting your train of thought.
Get your Horo
JIMBO

United States

#94175 Jan 25, 2014
Norton wrote:
Gee, what have I missed? Apparently, not much!
No Dawg, I didn't get raptured!

CHEERS!:)
Did you know Dawg started this thread and he is the owner of it? At least that is what Oh Really believes.
JIMBO

United States

#94176 Jan 25, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, I'm for helping those Americans who have less due to big business greed, more productive government, >>>>helping the middle class <<<<>>> >>{unemployment benefits, healthcare for all, fair living wages,etc.}

UUUHHH, "both sides of your ass". HOW OLD ARE? You must be on the wrong thread, you need to go the "junior high school thread and who is kissing who".

Grow up and give a responsible post, POOR ANGRY REPUBLICAN.
Suuuuuuuure ya are!! And Yellow Dawg started this thread. HAHAHA!!

I'm not poor, I'm not angry, and I am not a Republican. You however are an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tokyo Rose CBS runs down Trump 16 hr Black Panther 28
Whites throw eggs--------Blacks throw lead Wed Black Panther 7
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) Tue Kinkycple 44
looking for a party spot Jun 28 fun 4
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) Jun 28 yeah man 75
Jeff Ragsdale and Teresa Parker lieb Jun 28 sickeningfool 1
Why Citizens need AR-15 and MORE Jun 25 la_verdad_esta_en_mi 4

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance