Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg make sit easy to do. He is a egotistical bigmouth jerk who is so desperate to degrade and insult people to try and make himself look like a comedian, or like he knows everything, that he sticks his foot in his mouth constantly. He is way to ignorant to learn from his behavior and the mistakes he makes. In fact, he just did it again by accusing me of not posting a source which I in fact did 8 hours ago.
Dawg make sit easy to do?

Ah, hahahahaha! Sit, doggie! Sit! Sit, doggie! Ah, hahahahahaha!

Tell us again about Amtrak operations in Kentucky, "Savannah," and how that relates to Obama job performance!_8-)

http://www.utu.org/worksite/PDFs/HR%203040/KY...

You seem to be having trouble "staying on topic," girl!_8-)
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssssst, Savannah! Page 4967 Post # 93922:
"Obama's approval ratings have always been higher than Bush's ratings. Good luck on slipping your next round of lies in on us.
According to Gallop, Bush left Office with a 25% approval rating, which was the lowest rating of any president in history.
According to Gallop, Obama's lowest approval rating was 38%. "
Only what Soros's money could buy! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text> ... I guess by Dawgs own admission the Congressional Democrats (and Obama) are so weak they can't overcome a small minority of people. Just another reason why it is time for them to go. They clearly lack the strength to govern.
Ah, hahahahaha! Trying to take words out of your big mouth and put them into my mouth! You are LOSING it, girl!

Democrats are in the White House and the US Senate! Do try to pay attention, "Savannah," girl!

Boehner and the Republican Party cannot control the terroristic "Tea Partiers." TALK ABOUT WEAK and lacking the STRENGTH TO GOVERN! Boehner can't even control the House! No wonder he is known as the "Weeper of the House"!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
And the DNC has been bought and paid for by George Soros. He owns all of you Democrats.
Do you live in a glass house by any chance?
The rest of your post was edited out since it's just left wing hate propaganda and lies not worth replying to.
George Soros? Ah, hahahahahaha! You forgot Saul Alinsky!

Do try to copy your right-wing hate propaganda "talking points" more accurately, girl! You are LOSING it!(No nickel for THAT silly post!)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You say the Tea Party is a small minority in both houses? LMAO! The Tea Party republicans run the house and threaten all the other moderate republicans who don't toll to their agenda. The Tea Party has hijacked the house and controls it like they own it. The moderate GOPers are cowing down to these "crazies" because they have been threatened by the Tea Party and Koch money to be "primaried" in 2014. Yes, there is a war going on in the GOP between the moderates and tea party. The tea party has all but destroyed the republican brand in the eyes of the majority of Americans.
The Majority Democrats in the Senate can pass all the bills they want. But it has to also pass in the house. Duh! It is no secret how the Tea Party controlled house has refused to vote on a plethora of bills sent to them by the Senate. It is high time all you liars get your reality check, Savannah. No matter how you spin it, it does not change the facts, dearie.
The Tea Party disses women, minorities, and the poor. How the hell do you think they can win elections when they openly piss in the faces of half the population.
HEAR! HEAR! You are beating down "Savannah"'s propaganda with the TRUTH! NICE GOING!

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one Republican voted for Obamacare knowing the disister it would be to the working middle class!
Yep another mistake on their part. They do all to keep from the middle class.

Do you not think it is strange how all at the top in medical care is against this law?{The rich}

Why you ask? Greed.

They do not care for the health for those middle and poor fvamilies, only those with "bulging pockets" {Either doctors and drug companies}

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot! The Obama agenda is the destruction of the American Middle Class so they are "dependant on extended unemployment benefits, food stamps, health care for all".
The Republicans are trying to save social security and create jobs so wages will be competitive.
There is an Obama Box car waiting for you!
Box car? You better read "Savannah"'s link to a polling study on Amtrak train operation in Kentucky, "Max"! You will find out something!

Namely, that Kentucky residents favor Amtrak by 58% to 10%.

"Savannah" is staying right on top of this Amtrak situation!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no-no-no, you are not getting off that easy. We are not moving on to another subject until you address the previous one which you are conveniently trying to hide from right now. You have made several posts and enough time has passed so don't try to deny it. On top of that I don't waste time on people who are clearly in denial and can do nothing but spew left wing propaganda that is fed to them by the DNC and their media lapdogs. You are so full of crap it's beyond words.
So.....I'm still waiting for you to either show me where you said it was Gallup or admit you were wrong and apologize. Until then just keep running to the end of your chain and yapping and I will just walk on by like I do any other mutt that does that.
OH, NO! "Savannah" still thinks that DFM Research did that study, when the executive summary in "Savannah"'s link clearly shows that the study had to do with Amtrak operation in Kentucky:

Kentucky residents show strong support levels for two core SMART Transportation Division
(SMART TD) legislative priorities: funding of Amtrak at current levels and support for federal
legislation requiring freight trains to operate with a crew of two. The support levels found in the
statewide Kentucky survey are consistent with earlier results from seven 2013 surveys (seven on
Amtrak, three on two-person crew) in congressional districts in Middle America.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you prove to us how he did since the whole collapse was centered around the housing market bubble burst. So please Mr. know-it-all explain how these "two unfunded wars" led to the collapse of the housing marking and the domino effect that had on bringing the rest of the economy down....
Here is all you need to know about the national debt, "Savannah":

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals show no constructive leadership and never show accountability. Their destructive agenda to enrich the elites is all that matters to them.
Hiding your mother's body in the basement and cashing her Social Security checks shows little accountability on your part, "Max." Of course, you did it to enrich yourself, which was all that mattered to you, "Max."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text> ... I can't wait to see him explain how the "2 unfunded wars" caused the economic meltdown. That is one of the biggest lies there is by the left and to date I have never heard, seen, or read, any of them explain it. They just know how to repeat the words "two unfunded wars". The same "two unfunded wars" that every Democrat in Congress voted in favor of, but that is besides the point.
I done told you, girl. This is all you need to know about the national debt:

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

Reagan, Bush41, and Bush43 did it all.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>"Every democrat voted in favor of" Iraq war from faulty intel or lies. Presdident Bush stated he was wrong on reasons for invading Iraq {no wmds} And we all realize Iraq had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks.
How do I know that Iraq did not have weapons of mass destruction?

How do I know that Iraq had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon?

I had a knowledgeable man TELL me those things:

Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Obama Wants i-Pad Election Votingipad-vote
~ Think of the voter fraud liberals would have with this tool?
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/01/obama-wan...

Obama, Clintons accused in Egypt of aiding terroristsobama-clintons
~ Only seems to make sense as they are also terrorizing America.
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/01/obama-cli...

Alarming trend: Attorneys general refuse to defend lawsobama_holder
~ Liberals only enforce laws they support
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/01/alarming-...

Another Unreported Obama End-Run Around Congress!
~ Obama has zero respect for our laws.
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/01/another-u...

Nobody is Watching CNN
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/01/stunning-...

“Bending the Cost Curve” and Other Obama BSObamacareQuoteDoctor2Lies2
~ We’re still looking for something Obama has told the truth on.
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/01/bending-c...

Obama To Address Global Warming In Coldest State of The Union In History…
http://weaselzippers.us/obama-to-address-glob...

LAME Stream Media!
MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell Cuts Away From Serious Discussion Of Obama NSA Overreach To More Important News…
http://weaselzippers.us/msnbcs-andrea-mitchel...

Michigan: School Tells 8-Year-Old Autistic Boy He Can’t Bring His Bible To School…
~ Now if he was a muslim this would be a different story!
http://weaselzippers.us/michigan-school-tells...

ABC News: U.S. Weapons Arrive In Iraq, Al-Qaeda Now Has “2,000 Hard-Core Fighters” And Rapidly Growing In Capability…
http://weaselzippers.us/abc-news-u-s-weapons-...

Obama Has Used Word “Gay” More Than Any Other President, 272 Times…
~ They don’t call him the “first gay president” for nothing.
http://weaselzippers.us/obama-has-used-word-g...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
It still had absolutely nothing to do with the economic collapse. It is nothing more then a way for Democrats to blame something other then what really caused it, their policies in the 90's of making banks and lending institutions give high dollar housing loans, with variable interest rates that eventually doubled and even tripled some peoples house payments, to people who couldn't afford them. I know someone who lost her house because of one of those loans. Her payment went from $680 a month to almost $1500 literally overnight. She got screwed and she couldn't make the payments so she lost her house in 2009. I just wished I had known her in 1998 so I could have warned her to stay away from those types of loans. Too many people got suckered in. But I will wait and see if Oh Really is able to back up his claims with any evidence.
And NOW we know that "Savannah" is a housing and economic expert. She tells us:

"I just wished I had known her in 1998 so I could have warned her to stay away from those types of loans."

Is there NOTHING that "Savannah" is not an expert on? Whatta gal!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
I fear the only way the Federal Government will ever be brought under control is if the states start fighting back like this. It may just be what it takes.
Yeah. Ignoring federal law is what it takes, all right. Duh? I think you get less and less rational every day, "Savannah."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, Savannah. The housing bubble burst had nothing to do with either democrats or republicans. It was based upon sub prime loans to people who could not afford them.
So don't generalize what one person posted to all democrats. You are now playing the "blame" card yourself.
Gasp! Look, "Oh Really"! You shouldn't criticize "Savannah" like that. We all know and recognize that "Savannah" knows EVERYTHING! She told us so herself.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Oh Really wrote:
Savannah, I sit her and give you fact after fact as reported and documented by the mainstream media.
Must I present you documentation on news stories that are reported nationally each day by ALL major news media outlets. If you would watch a channel other than Fox News, you could probably learn something.
And I am female. Not male.
Fair enough! "Savannah" is not female, but male.

"Savannah" does not care about the truth. As far as "she" is concerned -- if "she" types it on "her" keyboard, it becomes the TRUTH!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Oh Really wrote:
Huckabee just showed his IQ on the imfamous FOX FAKE NEWs. He talked about a woman's libido and birth control as if he is an expert on the subject. The religious right is over asserting itself again. Men are the beneficiaries of birth control. Birth control prevents abortions.These republicans just don't know when to shut their mouths in front of women voters.
So according to religious right wing conservatives, women don't have sense to make decisions for themselves, and if a woman gets pregnant, republicans seem to think government then owns her body.
This is unbelievable! Read this for yourselves.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mike-huckabee-dem...
According to CBS
Former Gov. Mike Huckabee, R-Ark., wasted little time Thursday in embracing the Republican National Committee’s tactical defense against what they say is a “war on women” by Democrats, but in the process, he stirred up a bit of controversy
In laying out a message loud and clear that Republicans are not fighting a war on women but rather, they are fighting a war for women, the 2008 presidential candidate argued that Democrats believe women are "helpless" and in need of government handout and that Republicans want to empower women "to be something other than victims of their gender.
Mike Huckabee: "Democrats insult women with government handouts
His remarks Thursday echoed comments he made on Fox News Saturday saying that “to reduce women to cheap government beggars for birth control is demeaning to the women I know, who are far more complicated than their libido and the management of their reproductive system.”
“Democrats want to insult the women of America by making them believe that they are helpless without 'Uncle Sugar' coming in and for providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or reproductive system without the help of the government - then so be it."
Huckabee said at the RNC's winter meeting in Washington, D.C. "Let us take that discussion all across America because women are far more than the Democrats will play them to be”
My assessmnent:
After tea party closures of Women's Health Clinics across the country, denial of birth control under Obamacare, and requiring vaginal probes (ultrasound), they expect women to believe they are trying to protect us from the democrats. They are attempting to displace their blatant republican War on Women onto the democrats. Now that's a hell of a spin, is it not.
The more these right wing freaks open their mouths, the more determined women are to vote for democrats.Thanks, Huckleberry-bee for making sure democrats win more seats in the Senate and House this year.
I "Judge" this "Brilliant" ... "Agree" ... "Describes Huckleberry-bee 'Republicans' Accurately"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Constitution Party wrote:
Tennessee files legislation to throw NSA facility out of their state. It joins 8 other states fighting a similar battle...
As eight states have introduced legislation to keep the NSA out of their borders, Tennessee’s newly introduced legislation packs the strongest punch yet.
The bill is known as the “Tennessee Fourth Amendment Protection Act”. State Senator Stacey Campfield (R) and State Representative Andy Holt (R) are the Senate and House sponsors. The bill was drafted and lobbied for by the Tenth Amendment Center, a national think-tank, which seeks to impede unconstitutional federal laws, regulations and entities on the state level.
“We have an out of control federal agency spying on pretty much everybody in the world. I don’t think the state of Tennessee should be helping the NSA violate the Constitution and the basic privacy rights of its citizens – and we don’t have to,” Campfield said.“This bill may not stop the NSA, but it will darn sure stop Tennessee from participating in unjustified and illegal activities.”
http://benswann.com/breaking-tennessee-files-...
ALL RIGHT! Take NSA facilities out of Tennessee. Tennessee didn't need the economic growth or the income anyway. And take all the US military facilities out, too!_8-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text> ... So, I am not blaming anyone, I am simply stating the facts. You however do nothing but blame, blame, blame and blame some more. The mainstream media....pfffffft! You mean the Democrat controlled propaganda media because that is all they are. You do not back up anything you say. You just point fingers and blame. I am still waiting for you to explain how the "2 unfunded wars" caused the financial meltdown. I guess I will be waiting forever since that is a lie and you don't have the slightest clue how to explain that lie and make it sound legitimate which is why you are hiding form it now just like you are hiding from admitting your screw up from yesterday about Gallup. You're nothing but a bigmouth who thinks he knows everything and anyone who disagrees with you is wrong and a "teabagger". You try to bully people with comments like "Oh hell no you don't" followed by a demand that someone does something as if you are the supreme being on here and everyone better step in line to you. Well guess what, you're not, and nobody is intimidated by your angry internet talk, especially not me.
BREAKING NEWS! "Savannah" erupts in a "Chernobyl"-level MELTDOWN! Stay tuned!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 27 at 3:49PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info