Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#94071 Jan 24, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush charged his wars and tax cuts for the wealthy on his Bank of China credit card, Savannah. These debts have been added to the deficit. Geeez. And I thought airhead palin was the worst person for not having any substance between her ears.
The Cost of Iraq, Afghanistan, and Other
Global War on Terror Operations Since 9/11
Amy Belasco
Specialist in U.S. Defense Policy and Budget
http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL33110.How the US public was defrauded by the hidden cost of the Iraq war
George Bush sold the war as quick and cheap; it was long and costly. Even now, the US is paying billions to private contractors
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013...
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-an...
"Actually, the Chinese had quite a bit to do with the war in that they profited from the interest on the loans they made that floated the U.S war debt. This debt will continue to increase as we remain stuck with the bill for that Fifth Fleet protecting the shipping lanes connecting Iraq’s oil with China’s ever expanding economy."
http://www.thenation.com/article/174631/china... #
Nobody is arguing what the wars did to the deficit, Oh Really. Your claim is that it led to economic meltdown. So make the connection. How did everything you claim above lead to the housing market bubble burst which is what triggered the economic collapse.

Quit trying to avoid it, quit trying to spin it, quit trying to make it sound like I don't already know about Bush and his wars. The question is...MAKE THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE HOUSING MARKET BURST (which caused it) AND THE 2 UNFUNDED WARS (that you claim caused it).

You claim the 2 unfunded wars led to the collapse. The collapse was triggered by the housing market burst, that is a KNOWN FACT. So explain how what LED TO IT then CAUSED IT.

I don't know any other way to make it simple for you to understand. It's not that hard of a question...at least it shouldn't be for someone like you who acts like an expert about everything. Back up your claim. Make the connection. Or admit you can't.(Which I already know you can't since it had absolutely nothing to do with it).
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#94072 Jan 24, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush charged his wars and tax cuts for the wealthy on his Bank of China credit card, Savannah. These debts have been added to the deficit. Geeez. And I thought airhead palin was the worst person for not having any substance between her ears.
The Cost of Iraq, Afghanistan, and Other
Global War on Terror Operations Since 9/11
Amy Belasco
Specialist in U.S. Defense Policy and Budget
http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL33110.How the US public was defrauded by the hidden cost of the Iraq war
George Bush sold the war as quick and cheap; it was long and costly. Even now, the US is paying billions to private contractors
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013...
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-an...
"Actually, the Chinese had quite a bit to do with the war in that they profited from the interest on the loans they made that floated the U.S war debt. This debt will continue to increase as we remain stuck with the bill for that Fifth Fleet protecting the shipping lanes connecting Iraq’s oil with China’s ever expanding economy."
http://www.thenation.com/article/174631/china... #
I suggest you educate yourself on the meltdown....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Recession

But don't just go by what is written in a wiki article. Read the sources, There are over 230 of them from a ton of very reputable places. The article itself is a just a very good summary of the whole thing. No where tough does it put any of the blame on the "two unfunded wars" as you like to claim. The crap started, or the ball was put in motion, long before Bush even took office. Not to mention how the Bush admin tried to warn Congress in 2004 there were major problems at Freddie and Fannie and House Democrats led by Barney Frank claimed there was not and that everything was peachy-keen.

The bottom line is, your claim is 100% BS!! It is nothing more then an excuse for people like you to not put the blame on people where it belongs, like Bill Clinton, Barney Frank, and others. So pull your head out of your backside and learn the truth, not the crap that has been fed to you by your "mainstream media" that you seem to be enamored with.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#94075 Jan 24, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
No Savannah. You are confused as usual.
Again dumbass. Post # 93922 my original post regarding the Gallop.
"Obama's approval ratings have always been higher than Bush's ratings. Good luck on slipping your next round of lies in on us.
According to Gallop, Bush left Office with a 25% approval rating, which was the lowest rating of any president in history.
According to Gallop, Obama's lowest approval rating was 38%."
You are confused, Savannah. My post about the Gallop you accused me of not citing was #93922.not #93923. My post was directed to Impeach Obama max and you replied this:
Your post #94034 which was a reply to my post #93922:
"P.S. Still waiting for you to show me where you said that poll was from Gallup and how the "two unfunded wars" caused the economic meltdown. If you continue to hide from answering to those I will take that as your admission you are nothing but a full blown liar who can nothing but repeat DNC talking points."
haaaaaaa haaaaaaa
I answered your above post to me by reposting #93922 to prove I DID cite Gallop as my source. You can't read and comprehend anything.
My post #93923 was about people being interviewed by the media and their responses to Obamacare vs ACA (which I was the first poster on the subject), which you never mentioned in your post #94034 asking me to cite Gallop (which I did by reposting #93922) and to cite Bush's unfunded wars. I did reply to your 2nd request of #94034 with a followup post about Bush's unfunded wars, if you care to advance a page or two and read it
You jump on here and have feverish fits without even reading the previous and following couple of pages of posts. No wonder you stay confused. You have no previous context in which to post to. You are looking really stupid, Savannah.
NO, YOU are confused. The whole topic, where I stated you never cited a source, was in regards to the ObamaCare/ACA poll. I hadn't even read your previous ne about Obama ratings.

Just accept it, you screwed up, and then made a bigger ass out of yourself by claiming you did cite a source. You are trying to intertwine two separate posts one of which had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I COMMENTED ON. Period, end of story.

Just like with Dawg, you say things that you can't stand by and then try to squirm your way out of it by attempting to confuse the facts. The fact, the post you are claiming you "Gallup source" has nothing to do with my comments from yesterday and the OC/ACA poll. Now deal with it. It doesn't make you less of a person to admit a mistake. What you are doing now is juts making a bigger fool of yourself.

You truly are a left wing Liberal...you say things, can't stand by them or support them, attack anyone who disagrees with you, and then you try to pretend your screw-ups are someone else's screw-ups.

Is your favorite song Twist & Shout by any chance? You do a lot of twisting and a lot of shouting. Not to mention a lot of BS'ing as well.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#94078 Jan 24, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You made my point, Savannah. I post facts, you flip the script on topics that were not even being discussed, I said nothing about a recession as you indicated in your post. I never said Bush's unfunded wars caused a recession. You did and cited it with wikileaks. Damn, girl. What the hell is wrong with you.
Keep lying. It seems to be the only thing you know how to do. You can't even tell the truth about the poll question regarding peoples opinions on Obamacare and the Affordable Care Act. You claim you cited Gallup as the source. Gallup was not the source. There is nothing on the Gallup site about that poll. So either you were lying then (by your claim now) or you are lying now. Since there is nothing in your post, the one and ONLY post you made about OC/ACA you are lying now.

One more time here is your post that was being discussed yesterday. Not the one before it. Nobody said squat about that post.
Oh Really wrote:
I find this tidbit of info hillarious. Keep in mind that Obamcare and ACA are two different names for the same national healthcare program.
"OBAMACARE" vs. "AFFORDABLE CARE ACT - Buried in a union sponsored poll on Kentuckians' thoughts on Mitch McConnell and rail service: 65 percent view "Obamacare" unfavorably, compared with 48 percent who dislike the "Affordable Care Act." This wasn't a split sample - respondents were asked about the ACA directly after Obamacare.(h/t Emily Swanson)[United Transportation Union]
I watched news people on tv interview people with the same questions. Most people interviewed had negative views on Obamacare, while they expressed more postive views for the American Healthcare Act. How can people be that ignorant?
NO WHERE IN THERE DO YOU SAY THE WORD GALLUP.

In fact, your post was taken from here since your second paragraph is word for word with the 6th paragraph down in this story....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/15/obam...

That is not Gallup, that is the Huffington Post.

YOU ARE A LIAR....PERIOD....END OF STORY....END OF DISCUSSION!!
Constitution Party

New Fairfield, CT

#94079 Jan 24, 2014
THE CASTLE REPORT: Who Do We Support?

Darrell Castle talks about the war in Syria which is now spilling over into Iraq and how Al Qaeda is trying to unite the countries.

Castle Report - www.castlereport.us/iraq-and-syria-who-do-we-...
Constitution Party

New Fairfield, CT

#94080 Jan 24, 2014
Constitution Party wrote:
Tennessee files legislation to throw NSA facility out of their state. It joins 8 other states fighting a similar battle...
As eight states have introduced legislation to keep the NSA out of their borders, Tennessee’s newly introduced legislation packs the strongest punch yet.
The bill is known as the “Tennessee Fourth Amendment Protection Act”. State Senator Stacey Campfield (R) and State Representative Andy Holt (R) are the Senate and House sponsors. The bill was drafted and lobbied for by the Tenth Amendment Center, a national think-tank, which seeks to impede unconstitutional federal laws, regulations and entities on the state level.
“We have an out of control federal agency spying on pretty much everybody in the world. I don’t think the state of Tennessee should be helping the NSA violate the Constitution and the basic privacy rights of its citizens – and we don’t have to,” Campfield said.“This bill may not stop the NSA, but it will darn sure stop Tennessee from participating in unjustified and illegal activities.”
http://benswann.com/breaking-tennessee-files-...
Ten and counting: Mississippi legislation takes on NSA spying; JACKSON, Miss., January 24, 2014 – With the introduction of the 4th Amendment Protection Act this week, Mississippi became the tenth state in the country to consider legislation to make life difficult for the NSA’s ongoing mass surveillance programs.

Senate Bill 2438 (SB2438), introduced by Sen. Chris McDaniel, would make it the official policy of Mississippi to “refuse material support, participation or assistance to any federal agency which claims the power, or with any federal law, rule, regulation or order which purports to authorize the collection of electronic data or metadata of any person(s) pursuant to any action not based on a warrant that particularly describes the person(s), place(s) and thing(s) to be searched or seized.”

In Mississippi, this primarily would address the use of data and metadata in court and criminal proceedings, thwarting some of the practical effects of what the NSA is trying to do with all the data it collects.

A Reuters report last year revealed that the NSA shares data with state and local law enforcement through a formerly-secret outfit called the Special Operation Division (SOD). Retuers noted that a vast majority of this information is for use in non-terror criminal investigations, side-stepping warrant requirements under the state constitution and the 4th Amendment. The federal government also shares data mined by its agencies, including the NSA, through “fusion centers.”

The Mississippi 4th Amendment Protection Act would ban the state from continuing practice.
The legislation would also address the status of Mississippi State University as an NSA “Center for Academic Excellence.”(CAE) Currently, the spy agency has agreements with 166 schools across the U.S. These CAE’s act as critical research facilities which help the NSA expand their capabilities. They also serve as fertile recruiting grounds for future NSA analysts.

SB2438 would also ban the state from entering into any agreements to provide water or electricity to a physical location within the state. And while there is no current facility in Mississippi, OffNow coalition representative Shane Trejo said he would like to see things stay that way.

“This legislation makes sure that the NSA doesn’t get any bright ideas while bills in places like Tennessee and Utah will consider turning off the power or water to their spy centers,” he said.“NSA advocates tell us that those bills won’t work because the NSA would just set up shop in another state. Well that’s not going to happen if the other states, like Mississippi, preemptively tell the NSA ‘You’re not welcome here!’”

Similar bills have already... http://blog.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2014/01/...
Constitution Party

New Fairfield, CT

#94081 Jan 24, 2014
Constitution Party wrote:
Tennessee files legislation to throw NSA facility out of their state. It joins 8 other states fighting a similar battle...
As eight states have introduced legislation to keep the NSA out of their borders, Tennessee’s newly introduced legislation packs the strongest punch yet.
The bill is known as the “Tennessee Fourth Amendment Protection Act”. State Senator Stacey Campfield (R) and State Representative Andy Holt (R) are the Senate and House sponsors. The bill was drafted and lobbied for by the Tenth Amendment Center, a national think-tank, which seeks to impede unconstitutional federal laws, regulations and entities on the state level.
“We have an out of control federal agency spying on pretty much everybody in the world. I don’t think the state of Tennessee should be helping the NSA violate the Constitution and the basic privacy rights of its citizens – and we don’t have to,” Campfield said.“This bill may not stop the NSA, but it will darn sure stop Tennessee from participating in unjustified and illegal activities.”
http://benswann.com/breaking-tennessee-files-...
http://blog.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2014/01/...

Ten and counting: Mississippi legislation takes on NSA spying
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#94082 Jan 24, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiding your mother's body in the basement and cashing her Social Security checks shows little accountability on your part, "Max." Of course, you did it to enrich yourself, which was all that mattered to you, "Max."
ha,ha,ha,ha, typical liberal loon response.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#94083 Jan 24, 2014
Dawg Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Max, was that when you were cashing your dead mother's Social Security checks. That's why you prospered I'm sure.
The liberal left Demonrats know they can't compete with conservative arguments about the economy, foreign policy and how or why their narcissism is destroying the country and the American middle class.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#94084 Jan 24, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I done told you, girl. This is all you need to know about the national debt:
http://zfacts.com/p/318.html
Reagan, Bush41, and Bush43 did it all.
What? The Trillions Obama outspent all presidents by, to many for your fingres?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#94085 Jan 24, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I done told you, girl. This is all you need to know about the national debt:
http://zfacts.com/p/318.html
Reagan, Bush41, and Bush43 did it all.
Foolish liberal, the Bush excuse doen't work any more.

The lack of Obama accountability/leadership is evident and is your demise!
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#94086 Jan 24, 2014
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep lying. It seems to be the only thing you know how to do. You can't even tell the truth about the poll question regarding peoples opinions on Obamacare and the Affordable Care Act. You claim you cited Gallup as the source. Gallup was not the source. There is nothing on the Gallup site about that poll. So either you were lying then (by your claim now) or you are lying now. Since there is nothing in your post, the one and ONLY post you made about OC/ACA you are lying now.
One more time here is your post that was being discussed yesterday. Not the one before it. Nobody said squat about that post.
<quoted text>
NO WHERE IN THERE DO YOU SAY THE WORD GALLUP.
In fact, your post was taken from here since your second paragraph is word for word with the 6th paragraph down in this story....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/15/obam...
That is not Gallup, that is the Huffington Post. "P.S. Still waiting for you to show me where you said that poll was from Gallup and how the "two unfunded wars" caused the economic meltdown. If you continue to hide from answering to those I will take that as your admission you are nothing but a full blown liar who can nothing but repeat DNC talking points."
YOU ARE A LIAR....PERIOD....END OF STORY....END OF DISCUSSION!!
Your post #94034 "P.S. Still waiting for you to show me where you said that poll was from Gallup and how the "two unfunded wars" caused the economic meltdown. If you continue to hide from answering to those I will take that as your admission you are nothing but a full blown liar who can nothing but repeat DNC talking points."

There was no specific post being discussed at that time. You followed up on the next page lwith a random post asking me to cite "that" poll. Being that I had previously posted #93922 concerning the presidential job ratings according to Gallop Polls, I reposted it to show you I had cited the post by using the word Gallop in the post.

Next time hit the friggin' reply button to my post. All this could have been avoided. Instead you called me a" full blown liar" when you are the one who failed to specify what "that" poll and post you meant. I never lied to you. You just failed to "reply" to the post you wanted me to cite. How the hell am I supposed to know what post you meant when you used the word "that poll". Next time say what you mean instead of expecting me to read your damn mind.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jimmy-kimmel-on-o...
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#94087 Jan 24, 2014
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep lying. It seems to be the only thing you know how to do. You can't even tell the truth about the poll question regarding peoples opinions on Obamacare and the Affordable Care Act. You claim you cited Gallup as the source. Gallup was not the source. There is nothing on the Gallup site about that poll. So either you were lying then (by your claim now) or you are lying now. Since there is nothing in your post, the one and ONLY post you made about OC/ACA you are lying now.
One more time here is your post that was being discussed yesterday. Not the one before it. Nobody said squat about that post.
<quoted text>
NO WHERE IN THERE DO YOU SAY THE WORD GALLUP.
In fact, your post was taken from here since your second paragraph is word for word with the 6th paragraph down in this story....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/15/obam...
That is not Gallup, that is the Huffington Post.
YOU ARE A LIAR....PERIOD....END OF STORY....END OF DISCUSSION!!
My post # 93923
I find this tidbit of info hillarious. Keep in mind that Obamcare and ACA are two different names for the same national healthcare program.

"OBAMACARE" vs. "AFFORDABLE CARE ACT - Buried in a union sponsored poll on Kentuckians' thoughts on Mitch McConnell and rail service: 65 percent view "Obamacare" unfavorably, compared with 48 percent who dislike the "Affordable Care Act." This wasn't a split sample - respondents were asked about the ACA directly after Obamacare.(h/t Emily Swanson)[United Transportation Union]

I watched news people on tv interview people with the same questions. Most people interviewed had negative views on Obamacare, while they expressed more postive views for the American Healthcare Act. How can people be that ignorant?

I did take the first paragraph of my post from huffingtonpost paragraph 6. I copied and pasted the link, too, as a reference, but after I clicked "post comment" I noticed the link did not show up. I had already closed the huffington post page, as I was getting ready to walk out of the room to run to the store. By the time I got home, the page I had posted on had already advanced to the next page. Out of sight, out of mind.

I cannot believe a grown ass woman would get her panties so bunched and causing so much confusion and hell over a missing link that topix failed to post and a particular post that you failed to specify as "that poll".

After all, Savannah, how many posts have we all seen on this thread where you deliberately provided no links or citations? Plenty. So you really should stop being so anal.

Matter of fact, from here on out, when I see your name, I will just keep scrolling down and totally ignore your crazy ass just like I ignore Brain Dead. All ya'll want to do is stir shit and act ignorant. I have no time for idiots like you two.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#94088 Jan 24, 2014
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, and that is a completely different post then the one you made regarding the ObamaCare/ACA name and how people voted differently. I already said that is the only place you mentioned Gallup.
Post 93922
<quoted text>
Post 93923...The one we were talking about that you claimed you cited the source as Gallup
<quoted text>
2 completely different posts. No one was even talking about your "Gallup post" so your claim is a 100% lie. You never cited a source for the ObamaCare/ACA post as shown above.
Your apology will be accept if you have enough integrity, unlike a certain other person with a colorful canine name, to offer it. Your continued attempt to spin your way out of it will only be taken as you are a liar.
Oh! Oh! Now "Savannah" is a "Gallup police"!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#94089 Jan 24, 2014
Savannah wrote:
What a sad thing, 23 posts by Yellow Dawg (12 of them replying to me because as he said yesterday "he doesn't care what I say" and 4 others mentioning me because again "he doesn't care what I have to say) and yet none of them have anything worthwhile to respond to in them. They are just the same old thing Dawg posts every day. Ignorant attempts at being a comedian, lies about other people, twisting peoples words, and his childish mockery.
It is safe to say that after defeating Dawg for the 3rd time yesterday in as many weeks I am thoroughly in his head. He can't stop thinking about me. What is it he says about others? Oh yes, that he "owns them". Well it is safe to say that I now "own him".
Watch now how he continues to "not care about what I say".
ROFL! No, I am amused that you "do not care what I say," yet respond every time! I OWN YOU, "Savannah"! Just admit it, and move on.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#94090 Jan 24, 2014
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text> ... The collapse was triggered by the housing market burst, that is a KNOWN FACT....
Any time anyone as economically clueless as "Savannah" states that something is a "KNOWN FACT," you can be sure that it is neither "KNOWN" nor a "FACT."

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#94091 Jan 24, 2014
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text> ... The crap started, or the ball was put in motion, long before Bush even took office....
FINALLY! A true statement by "Savannah"!

Yes, Reagan and Bush41 put the "ball into motion." Even Bush43 was paying tremendous debt servicing of the Reagan / Bush41 deficits.

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#94092 Jan 24, 2014
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text> ... Is your favorite song Twist & Shout by any chance? You do a lot of twisting and a lot of shouting. Not to mention a lot of BS'ing as well.
WHOA! That's a devastating political argument! <.snicker!.>

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#94093 Jan 24, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You made my point, Savannah. I post facts, you flip the script on topics that were not even being discussed, I said nothing about a recession as you indicated in your post. I never said Bush's unfunded wars caused a recession. You did and cited it with wikileaks. Damn, girl. What the hell is wrong with you.
Don't ever expect "Savannah" to argue logically, because she is unable to do so. So she has to obfuscate, bloviate, do the "lateral Arabesque," and rely on ad hominem attacks.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#94094 Jan 24, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Foolish liberal, the Bush excuse doen't work any more.
The lack of Obama accountability/leadership is evident and is your demise!
Study up on servicing of the interest on the national debt, and come back when you understand the situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 54 min anybody Anywhere 21,256
Alissa Frazier-Valdejo 7 hr Snowblower 5
CBS says you can,t say Merry Christmas 23 hr LIBERALS HAVE WON 2
St. Louis coalburners Sat Judith 11
Tokyo. Rose CBS loves Charlie rose Dec 7 Steve 2
Internet back to 1980 Dec 6 three blocks 1
A Fun Fact about Black People Dec 2 Blacks are lazy 15

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages