Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#92814 Jan 3, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
After you clear the crap out of your pants you'll find that you just posted pure crap also!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
I know that you do not understand polls. Take a course and look up polling techniques on the internet. Don't just sit there not understanding the national polls.

I know all this complicated mathematics scares you, but you should attempt to educate yourself.
Bonne Terre

Malden, MO

#92815 Jan 3, 2014
Constitution Party wrote:
http://www.castlereport.us/201 4-as-i-see-it-obamacare/
Darrell Castle talks about what is ahead in 2014 from the perspective of Obamacare.
I was not aware that prisoners at the Bonne Terre Diagnotstic Intake Correctional Faciltiy were allowed to use the office computers.

If you are a CO, then you are getting on topix while on duty. hmmmmmm Not supposed to do that. I hope you don't get caught. ha ha ha
GOP is afraid of Vaginas

Saint Louis, MO

#92817 Jan 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Funny how your handle is a spin ="GOP controls your Vaginas"]< Your liberal left wing narcisistic objective is to "control".
Well you yourself suck at it! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Funny how your butt doubles as a vagina ...so you can F*ck yourself !
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92818 Jan 3, 2014
Sam Bennet wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one angry prick! People like you is what gives the Gop a bad name. I bet you watch Ruphert's Fox news, too. LMFAO
You call this anger? Having liberal loons wanting to control my life.

No stupid!
It is winter here in America but summer there in the south pole where these stupid liberal environmental loons got stuck.
You liberal basturds can no longer use global warming to control our lives and take away freedoms--it doesn't exist!
The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.
Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.
But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92819 Jan 3, 2014
GOP is afraid of Vaginas wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how your butt doubles as a vagina ...so you can F*ck yourself !
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
You liberals are doing such a good job F*cking us already that we are too sore to go F*ck ourselves!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92820 Jan 3, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you do not understand polls. Take a course and look up polling techniques on the internet. Don't just sit there not understanding the national polls.
I know all this complicated mathematics scares you, but you should attempt to educate yourself.
I understand Obama polls and his funny math, he pays millions for the spin & lies that try to make him look good!

Remember the famous liberal saying, "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig!"

More people than you can realize now understand "Liberalism" and how they lie and cheat to control people's lives......
Shep

New Fairfield, CT

#92821 Jan 3, 2014
Assurance of Salvation

Ephesians 2:10 - For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
GOP is afraid of Vaginas

Saint Louis, MO

#92822 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Funny how your handle is a spin ="GOP controls your Vaginas"]< Your liberal left wing narcisistic objective is to "control".
Well you yourself suck at it! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Speaking of sucking ...I bet that GOPee white trash unwed mother Bristol Palin wishes she had now...LOL
GOP is afraid of Vaginas

Saint Louis, MO

#92823 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text>
You liberals are doing such a good job F*cking us already that we are too sore to go F*ck ourselves!
MAX if your sore...that would be according to your great GOPeeRepresentative Todd Aiken "is just legitimate rape"...Ii still can't beleive that dumbass said that on live TV...hahahahahahahaha Claire just let him self diestruct....hahahahahaha

MAX you kown all about BUTT RAPE from all your years in jail...But at least, unlike Ms Trailer Trash Bristol Palin...your can't produce a baby out of your butt...no matter how hard you try...hahahahahahahahaha

but please don't let me stop you from fu*king yourself...ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#92824 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text>
I understand Obama polls and his funny math, he pays millions for the spin & lies that try to make him look good!
Remember the famous liberal saying, "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig!"
More people than you can realize now understand "Liberalism" and how they lie and cheat to control people's lives......
1. President Obama does not pay "millions" (or anything) to the national pollsters who are cited on "Real Clear Politics." These are NATIONAL pollsters, and include "Rasmussen Reports" and "Fox News," which are conservative pollsters.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

2. Senator Obama made your so-called "famous liberal saying" during the 2008 presidential campaign. Referring to McCain's agreeing with George W. Bush on economic policy, foreign policy, and health care policy, Obama said, "You know, you can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a pig."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2008/09/...
dysc

Austin, TX

#92826 Jan 4, 2014
you guys need to check out this DON'T BAIN ME BRO t-shirt: http://www.spacesquid.com/zombie-can-funny-t-...
Muslim In the OutHouse

West Plains, MO

#92827 Jan 4, 2014
Hurray?‘Savvy Fiat Scooped Up Chrysler (From Obama) For A Song’
~ Tax payers don’t even get a thank you for the bailout.

In Friday’s USA Today, columnist James Healey celebrated how “Savvy Fiat scooped up Chrysler for a song.” There was no effort to explain why Team Obama would sink billions into a Chrysler bailout so it could help an Italian carmaker prosper.

“Fiat’s agreement to buy the remaining 41.5% to own all of Chrysler reeks of financial savvy,” wrote Healey.“Fiat/Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne has engineered ‘a bit of a coup,’ said Max Warburton, industry analyst at Bernstein Research.” A coup of the president and the TARP managers?
“He’s being called ‘Maestro,’” noted Bernard Swiecki, Industry analyst at the not-for-profit Center for Automotive Research.

The deal for Fiat North America to buy the rest of Chrysler for $4.35 billion from the United Auto Workers retiree health trust was disclosed in an announcement Wednesday. Triggering the praise for Marchionne:

– Fiat will have bought an entire car company — a healthy, profitable one now — for about $6.3 billion, including money it’s already paid. That’s relative peanuts. Daimler-Benz paid $37 billion for Chrysler in 1998. Cerberus Capital and a group of investors paid Daimler $7.4 billion for 80% of Chrysler in 2007.

– Among the Chrysler assets Fiat acquires is $12 billion cash.

– By using Chrysler’s own cash for some of the purchase price, Fiat avoids borrowing.

At Human Events, John Berlau offered the conservative point of view missing in USA Today:
“Much of Chrysler’s profits from its overhauled line are going to prop up Fiat’s failing, money-losing Italian business, rather than to expanding production and jobs in the U.S. Moody’s had downgraded Fiat’s credit rating to “junk” even before the Obama administration arranged for it to acquire a Chrysler stake, and in Autumn 2012 Moody’s gave Fiat another downgrade that the Financial Times described as even “further into ‘junk’ territory.”

…In the 2009 deal overseen by the Obama administration’s auto task force, Fiat paid no money to acquire its initial 20 percent stake in Chrysler — only contributing some of its intellectual property, instead. Fiat would later pay $2.2 billion to raise its stake in the company to 58.5 percent.

Continuing the bailout shell game, Fiat will now pay fellow bailout recipient UAW $4.4 billion for its stake in Chrysler. All the while, the U.S. government has pitched in more than $12 billion in taxpayer infusions.

In “saving” the American auto industry, Obama gave an American company away. And he gave it away at the expense of pension funds and other secured creditors, which were given a much smaller stake in the new company than they would have been given under traditional bankruptcy proceedings.

http://weaselzippers.us/...
Real Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#92829 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Speaking of sucking ...I bet that GOPee white trash unwed mother Bristol Palin wishes she had now...LOL
I guess you forgot the majority of the liberal constituency is unwed, unemployed, uneducated, unmotivated white and black "trash" that love their sugar daddy Obama President with his free food, free rent, and free phone platform. Hey, what's it like to depend on others for your existence???
GOP a bunch of Vaginas

Saint Louis, MO

#92831 Jan 4, 2014
Real Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> I guess you forgot the majority of the liberal constituency is unwed, unemployed, uneducated, unmotivated white and black "trash" that love their sugar daddy Obama President with his free food, free rent, and free phone platform. Hey, what's it like to depend on others for your existence???
The REAL Truth ...is those are just your neighbors in the Rock Port trailer park that you live in ...hmmmmm
Shep

New Fairfield, CT

#92832 Jan 4, 2014
Assurance of Salvation

2 Corinthians 13:5 - Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92833 Jan 5, 2014
<quoted text>
MAX if your sore...that would be according to your great GOPeeRepresentative Todd Aiken "is just legitimate rape"...Ii still can't beleive that dumbass said that on live TV...hahahahahahahaha Claire just let him self diestruct....hahahahahaha
MAX you kown all about BUTT RAPE from all your years in jail...But at least, unlike Ms Trailer Trash Bristol Palin...your can't produce a baby out of your butt...no matter how hard you try...hahahahahahahahaha
but please don't let me stop you from fu*king yourself...ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
Funny you should bring up Atkin whose campaign was fully funded by McCaskill a crooked, thieving Liberal Demonrat like you....ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

At least Bristol's baby will know who it's father is unlike you another Bas-turd!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92834 Jan 5, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. President Obama does not pay "millions" (or anything) to the national pollsters who are cited on "Real Clear Politics." These are NATIONAL pollsters, and include "Rasmussen Reports" and "Fox News," which are conservative pollsters.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
2. Senator Obama made your so-called "famous liberal saying" during the 2008 presidential campaign. Referring to McCain's agreeing with George W. Bush on economic policy, foreign policy, and health care policy, Obama said, "You know, you can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a pig."
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2008/09/...
Yah, they all were describing the Clinton-Obama agenda! It's a pig and the old Repubs keep trying to put lipstick on it!

We need the Tea Party to kill and butcher it! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92835 Jan 5, 2014
GOP a bunch of Vaginas wrote:
<quoted text>
The REAL Truth ...is those are just your neighbors in the Rock Port trailer park that you live in ...hmmmmm
Just think--kissing up to the Clinton-Obama agenda, you, your self will be living in a hut like an Obama's brother!!!! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
GOP a bunch of Vaginas

Saint Louis, MO

#92836 Jan 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Funny you should bring up Atkin whose campaign was fully funded by McCaskill a crooked, thieving Liberal Demonrat like you....ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
At least Bristol's baby will know who it's father is unlike you another Bas-turd!
Well MAX ...now Akins camopain was FULLY FUNDED by Claire McCaskill...That's CRAZIER than anything OWNEDsviille ever said ,and she is certifibale... OMG hahahaha!!!!

You made me just fall out of my chair hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha!!!!

Only Savannah can make sence out your CRAZY bullshit....hahahahahahahaha

You are both tweddle dee and twiddle DUMB...hahahahahahah
GOP a bunch of Vaginas

Saint Louis, MO

#92837 Jan 5, 2014
I could sure use some horny men at both ends about now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) 4 min ESL survivor 104
shoplifting needs to stop 1 hr Terry 3
Econo lodge 3730 lindbergh 21 hr Ricardo montobomb 3
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) Wed Hottmama47 59
Lying bastard (Oct '12) Jul 18 Justme 20
How about a description Jul 18 debit 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jul 17 observer 20,964

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages