Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92793 Jan 3, 2014
GOP controls your Vaginas wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
I guess the real reason the GOP-Teapublicans are so obsessed with vaginas ...
is that all the Tea Party can do is F*ck Themselves Up.
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha
The liberal far left Demonrats are proven racist anti-feminist pigs!

They even bumped off Hillary for an unqualfied male negro!

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92794 Jan 3, 2014
The Dems are screwed!
Obama their token negro has exposed their true agenda.
Whereas, Hillary with her experience could have kept it hidden by blaming the Repubs.
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#92795 Jan 3, 2014
Since Dec. 3, 2012, President Obama's Job Approval polls average has surged +2.8 points, and now stands at 42.6, according to Real Clear Politics.

With the success of the "Affordable Care Act," President Obama's "cameo" legislation, and the recent upswings in the economy, undoubtedly his "job approval" will continue to climb upwards as 2014 progresses.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

#92796 Jan 3, 2014
Woops! Make that Dec. 3, 2013! I was so excited about this upturn in the presidents "job approval" ratings, I made a typo! I guess I just get too giddy about good news for the president and for the economy!

#92797 Jan 3, 2014
Walmart has a lot of products this holiday season from the "Duck Dynasty": music CDs, seasons 1, 2, 3, and 4 DVDs, camo bedding comforters, a stainless steel wood pendant cross with a duck flying where Jesus usually appears, tee shirts, watches, bottle openers, toy ATV's, dog tags (er ... duck tags), and a "Duck the Halls" family music CD.

Elsewhere, you can buy "Duck Dynasty" brand Chia Pets, cigars and wine.(I suppose if you see a bunch of unkempt bearded white guys smoking cigars, drinking wine, and carrying shotguns, you had better "DUCK"!)

As a new venture, the "Duck" boys are going into selling guns. "Mossberg" is producing shotguns and semi-automatic rifles, adorned with tasteful waterfowl-pattern camo designs. The guns will carry the "Duck Dynasty" motto: "Faith. Family. Ducks."

(For some reason, I figured the etched motto would be: "Faith. Family. Fags.")

http://tinyurl.com/better-duck
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92798 Jan 3, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
My response to your post did not show up, so I will repost just in case it never does show up.
Are you suggesting that the Dali Llhama was not above sin.
Are you suggesting that Kabbalist do not live above sin.
Are you suggesting that monks do not live above sin.
I hate to inform you, but using slang is not taking God's name in vain. I am not required to live by your christian rules and standards, Norton. No wonder you christians cannot elevate yourselves above sin.You have implimented so many "shall nots" into your NT lifestyle that you will never be able to live up to such lofty standards. You set yourself up to fail over and over again. So you have convinced yourselves that you can never be Holy. And it makes you feel better to clump everybody else on your level of being a sinner.
I will ignore your ignorant butt from here on out, because I am tired of dilly dallying with and idiot who has been taught to believe that he has a monopoly of God. You are a delusional fool, Norton. And so is Conservative Christian. Ya'll are what I call the radical right evangelical christian Taliban. It is your way or the highway. What a miserable existence you must have.
I am not suggesting, I am telling you beyond a shadow of a doubt that NOBODY is sinless!

CHEERS!
GOP controls your Vaginas

Saint Louis, MO

#92799 Jan 3, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
Since Dec. 3, 2012, President Obama's Job Approval polls average has surged +2.8 points, and now stands at 42.6, according to Real Clear Politics.
With the success of the "Affordable Care Act," President Obama's "cameo" legislation, and the recent upswings in the economy, undoubtedly his "job approval" will continue to climb upwards as 2014 progresses.
So True DAWG ...

especially since I have my Humana Dental Card along d My Coventry Bronze Health Care Card ...The ACA IS WORKING!!!!!

Thank You President Obama and the past and future Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

Now just sit back and watch the The Tea Party SCREW the GOPee ...hhahahahaha

Game Point

#92800 Jan 3, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not suggesting, I am telling you beyond a shadow of a doubt that NOBODY is sinless!
CHEERS!
I am.

And I wish you would quit that drinking, "Norton." Just ONE New Year's Eve, and you are back at it again!
GOP controls your Vaginas

Saint Louis, MO

#92801 Jan 3, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
I am not suggesting, I am telling you beyond a shodow of a doubt that you NORTON are a old decrepit version of David of Koresh.

Cheers
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92802 Jan 3, 2014
The Berter Tea Party clan is laughing at the climatologist who were stranded in ice. They ask, "Where is your gobal warming now? America is in a deepfreeze."

To answer these Gopers, I would have to say, "It is winter, stupid."
Suzanna

Malden, MO

#92803 Jan 3, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!

If you say that NOBODY is sinless beyond a shadow of a doubt, that would also include Jeshu Ha-Notri, meaning the nazarene.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92804 Jan 3, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
The Berter Tea Party clan is laughing at the climatologist who were stranded in ice. They ask, "Where is your gobal warming now? America is in a deepfreeze."
To answer these Gopers, I would have to say, "It is winter, stupid."
No stupid!

It is winter here in America but summer there in the south pole where these stupid liberal environmental loons got stuck.

You liberal basturds can no longer use global warming to control our lives and take away freedoms--it doesn't exist!

The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.

Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.

But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
Constitution Party

New Fairfield, CT

#92805 Jan 3, 2014
http://www.castlereport.us/2014-as-i-see-it-o...

Darrell Castle talks about what is ahead in 2014 from the perspective of Obamacare.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92806 Jan 3, 2014
The only thing up here is more Obama lies. Lies, lies and more lies! With no hope in sight as long as you keep spreading his lies.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92807 Jan 3, 2014
Woops! Make that Dec. 3, 2013! I was so excited about this upturn in the presidents "job approval" ratings, I made a typo! I guess I just get too giddy about good news for the president and for the economy!
After you clear the crap out of your pants you'll find that you just posted pure crap also!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92808 Jan 3, 2014
GOP controls your Vaginas wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not suggesting, I am telling you beyond a shodow of a doubt that you NORTON are a old decrepit version of David of Koresh.
Cheers
Funny how your handle is a spin ="GOP controls your Vaginas"]< Your liberal left wing narcisistic objective is to "control".

Well you yourself suck at it! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Muslim In the OutHouse

West Plains, MO

#92809 Jan 3, 2014
OBAMA ADMINISTRATION’S TWO QUIET NEW EXECUTIVE ACTIONS ON WHO CAN BUY A GUN
After failing to strengthen background checks on gun buyers through Congress, the Obama administration on Friday announced pending executive action on the matter focused mainly on mental health issues that would allow the government to get around certain privacy laws on the books in order to obtain more information.

“Too many Americans have been severely injured or lost their lives as a result of gun violence,” a White House release said Friday.“While the vast majority of Americans who experience a mental illness are not violent, in some cases when persons with a mental illness do not receive the treatment they need, the result can be tragedies such as homicide or suicide.”

The administration’s Friday post-holiday announcement came while President Barack Obama was still on vacation in Hawaii, in stark contrast to Obama’s first executive actions on guns, which were announced in a White House ceremony.“Friday news dump” announcements have also traditionally been used to try to avoid media scrutiny.

Federal regulations do not require congressional authorization, but must go through a period of public comment and review before being enacted.

The Justice Department regulation would clarify who is prohibited from possessing a firearm under federal law for reasons of mental health. The White House says that terminology in federal law is ambiguous.

Examples given by the Justice Department are the statutory terms “committed to a mental institution” and “adjudicated as a mental defective” to include involuntary inpatient and outpatient commitments, anyone found incompetent to stand trial or not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect, someone lacking mental responsibility or deemed insane, and persons found guilty but mentally ill.

“We are taking an important, commonsense step to clarify the federal firearms regulations, which will strengthen our ability to keep dangerous weapons out of the wrong hands,” Attorney General Eric Holder said in a statement.“This step will provide clear guidance on who is prohibited from possessing firearms under federal law for reasons related to mental health, enabling America’s brave law enforcement and public safety officials to better protect the American people and ensure the safety of our homes and communities.”

The Department of Health and Human Services wants to ensure states are submitting more information on individuals through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, or NICS. Thus far, the health privacy laws have gotten in the way, so the HHS wants to “eliminate this barrier by giving certain HIPAA covered entities an express permission to submit to the background check system the limited information necessary to help keep guns out of potentially dangerous hands.”

The Government Accountability Office found in 2012 that 17 states had submitted fewer than 10 records of individuals to the federal background check system who were prohibited from buying guns for mental health reasons.

MORE:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/03/ob...

fbanta
“…the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” With these words the Founders, AND the governed, denied the federal government ANY authority to infringe the right of the people to keep and bear Arms: no caveats! Therefore the government, the Executive, is usurping authorities they have not been delegated. It must not be permitted to stand!
Suzanna

Malden, MO

#92811 Jan 3, 2014
If Jesus was half god and half man, that would make him an alien hybrid.
Sam Bennet

Malden, MO

#92812 Jan 3, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid!
It is winter here in America but summer there in the south pole where these stupid liberal environmental loons got stuck.
You liberal basturds can no longer use global warming to control our lives and take away freedoms--it doesn't exist!
The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.
Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.
But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
You are one angry prick! People like you is what gives the Gop a bad name. I bet you watch Ruphert's Fox news, too. LMFAO

#92813 Jan 3, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing up here is more Obama lies. Lies, lies and more lies! With no hope in sight as long as you keep spreading his lies.
I know you are incapable of understanding this, so I will educate you.

Many polling organizations conduct their surveys. Examples are Gallup, Rasmussen Reports, TheEconomist / YouGov, CNN/Opinion Research, FOX News, ABC News / Wash Post, Bloomberg, Associated Press / GfK, CBS News / NY Times, NBC News / Wall St. Jrnl, Reason-Rupe / PSRAI, Quinnipiac, USA Today / Pew Research, and McClatchy / Marist.

Real Clear Politics follows the polling results of all these polling organizations, averages the results, and reports them on its website.

Feel free to disagree with the polling results from any or all of these polling organizations, but there are no "lies," as you call them.

Here is the Real Clear Politics link:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Thomas 7233 20,965
Mermaid 10 hr MermaidsAreReal 1
Any Littles/ddlg/abdl in the area 10 hr InterestedLittle 1
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) 12 hr ESL survivor 104
shoplifting needs to stop 13 hr Terry 3
Econo lodge 3730 lindbergh Wed Ricardo montobomb 3
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) Wed Hottmama47 59

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages