Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
GOP controls your Vaginas

Saint Louis, MO

#92762 Jan 2, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a 'religion'? If so, what is it?
CHEERS!
We've asked you yours...numerous times and you never respond...why????

Jack Van Impe and a Non-Christian Mormon Glenn Beck is all you can be tied down on... Why???

You are Norton Koresh

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#92763 Jan 2, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... Joshua means Savior. So in the NT we find the name Jesus. This is the Greek equivalent to the Hebrew Jehovah-Joshua or God the Savior....
"Jesus" is Greek? Do tell! Wait until the Romans find out about THIS!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#92764 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fast, Max. The republicans are doing dire damage to the country through the House. God help us all if they gain control of Congress and the Presidency. The Tea Party would be 100X worse than GW Bush, and he damn near bankrupted the country with his 2 needless wars that are still costing us billions weekly.
I "Judge" this comment: "Brilliant!" ... "Helpful!" ... "Agree!" ... "True!" ... "Shows How Bad Bush43 Was!"
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92765 Jan 2, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a 'religion'? If so, what is it?
CHEERS!
I honor the covenant God made with Noach, The 7 Universal Laws for mankind. The laws of Noach are the laws upon which the United States Law is based. President Ronald Reagan acknowledged these laws as being the foundation of U.S. Law. Jews and gentiles are bound by these laws. Gentiles are only bound by these 7 laws. Jews are bound by 613 commandments with the 7 laws included.

These are the same laws God gave to Adam and Chava after they were kicked out of Gan Eden. These same laws were given to Noach. God made one addition to the laws when he gave them to Noach--not to eat the limb torn from a live animal. Before the flood, God did not allow people to eat meat. After the flood HE allowed it.

Do not murder.
Do not steal.
Do not worship false gods.
Do not be sexually immoral (forbidden sexual acts are traditionally interpreted to include incest, sodomy, male homosexual sex acts and adultery)
Do not eat anything of the body of an unslaughtered animal (This is a humanitarian command; in many regions the practice was to cut meat from animals still alive, despite the suffering caused.)
Do not blaspheme.
Set up righteous and honest courts and apply fair justice in judging offenders.

Any person who lives according to these laws is known as "the righteous among the gentiles". This refers to those who have acquired knowledge of God and act in accordance with the Noahide laws.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#92766 Jan 2, 2014
Christian Conservative wrote:
Oh Really since you are spiritually blind I will rely on Sheperd's Chapel they encourage you check out their teachings.
From the Shepherd's Chapel in Gravette, AR we have been presenting our Father's Word via satellite since 1985 ... Pastor Arnold Murray

Everyone knows that Pastor Murray was one of the apostles, don'tcha know?
Norton

Yates Center, KS

#92767 Jan 2, 2014
GOP controls your Vaginas wrote:
<quoted text>
We've asked you yours...numerous times and you never respond...why????
Jack Van Impe and a Non-Christian Mormon Glenn Beck is all you can be tied down on... Why???
You are Norton Koresh
I've told you mine..........numerous times. CHRISTIAN! I can't make it much plainer than that. I am not a Mormon, Buddhist (sp), Jehovah Witness, etc...! I only go to Christian churches. I do not care to tell you which one because you would have some smart remark to make. A Christian church is one that believe in Christian doctrine!

CHEERS!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#92768 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that "they" have been trying to destroy christianity for hundreds of years. Now you say turn on the tv and look how "they" are taking God out of everything. There was no tv hundreds of years ago. You need to stop watching O'liely on Fox Fake News create fake crises where none exits.
Nobody is trying to destroy christianity or removing God out of anything. Religion and Secular matters do not mix. Nor should they ever do so. That is why the founders dilineated the Separation of Church and State Clause into the Constitution. Today, we have a Tea Party who are legislating their religious beliefs into law, which is a direct violation of the Constitution. How would you christians respond to a Muslim radical faction in Congress that passed a law requiring all females to wear a burka? Now do you get it? No religious group of any religion, who happens to be in congress, should be able to legislate their religious beliefs.
Did "In God We Trust" disappear off your paper money, Norton? No it did not.
Did anybody lock the church doors so you could not go there and worship? Of course not.
Did anybody make a law forbidding you to meet outside your church and study in groups? Nope
So how do you figure anybody is trying to destroy christianity now or for hundreds of years in the past, when it was the christians who murdered and mamed those they deemed were nonbelievers for over a thousand years. Your reasoning is bs.
Your ramblings about the names of God and what they represent in the OT are totally unsubstantiated and false. You continue to reveal to me that you are totally ignorant in your analysis of HaTorah and your NT. All you christians do is sit on the church pews and soak up everything the preachers tell you to believe. Then you take Scriptures out of context and quote verse after verse to all of us, when you don't have a clue about the true historical or spiritual meaning of those verses.
The name, Jesus, descended down from the half man/half god Olympian gods (Zeus>Jezues>Jesus). Don't take my word for it, Norton. Go look it up for yourself. There is no excuse to remain ignorant about your own religion when you have the internet (information highway) at your fingertips.
The Romans made christianity (origin; pagan Mithraism) the state religion to stop the fighting between the pagans and christians in order to appease appease the masses of believers and pagans, which gave the Roman rulers more power and control over its people.
Therefore, until you can discuss chrisitanity in a realistic manner with knowledge, don't bother to post any more of your hocky puck bs to me.
Cheers!
Some Christians enjoy pretending that they are martyrs and oppressed.
Norton

Yates Center, KS

#92769 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I honor the covenant God made with Noach, The 7 Universal Laws for mankind. The laws of Noach are the laws upon which the United States Law is based. President Ronald Reagan acknowledged these laws as being the foundation of U.S. Law. Jews and gentiles are bound by these laws. Gentiles are only bound by these 7 laws. Jews are bound by 613 commandments with the 7 laws included.
These are the same laws God gave to Adam and Chava after they were kicked out of Gan Eden. These same laws were given to Noach. God made one addition to the laws when he gave them to Noach--not to eat the limb torn from a live animal. Before the flood, God did not allow people to eat meat. After the flood HE allowed it.
Do not murder.
Do not steal.
Do not worship false gods.
Do not be sexually immoral (forbidden sexual acts are traditionally interpreted to include incest, sodomy, male homosexual sex acts and adultery)
Do not eat anything of the body of an unslaughtered animal (This is a humanitarian command; in many regions the practice was to cut meat from animals still alive, despite the suffering caused.)
Do not blaspheme.
Set up righteous and honest courts and apply fair justice in judging offenders.
Any person who lives according to these laws is known as "the righteous among the gentiles". This refers to those who have acquired knowledge of God and act in accordance with the Noahide laws.
Good people don't go to heaven because they are 'good' because nobody is good enough to do that. We are all sinners and can only go to heaven by the grace of God. That is believing that Jesus Christ died on the Cross and covered our sins by his blood. We are not under the Law now..........we are under the period of Grace.

CHEERS!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#92770 Jan 2, 2014
Christian Conservative wrote:
<quoted text> I simply meant the spiritually blind cannot be teaching others. Your interpretation would be incorrect. You said you denied Jesus, so you are spiritually blind. My eyes are open, I know what I'm reading in your posts. It would not be pleasing to our creator. Peace be with you. You're in my prayers.
"It would not be pleasing to our creator."

WHOA! Now "Christian Conservative" is speaking for his GOD!

Remember what happened to Herod? Beware, "Christian Conservative":

Acts 12:21 (KJV) And upon a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne, and made an oration unto them. Act 12:22 And the people gave a shout, saying, It is the voice of a god, and not of a man. Act 12:23 And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#92771 Jan 2, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... If you would check your history, you will find there are many prophecies that have been fulfilled that humanly could not have happened...... only by the grace of God....
Without the help of God, I prophesy that there will be earthquakes and volcanoes and storms.

(Hey, "Norton": Here is a prophesy for you. One which cannot humanly happen. I prophesy that tonight, at precisely 11:00 pm CST, you will have a really bad "charley horse" [muscle spasm] in the calf of your right leg, extending all the way down to your right foot. You can get relief by eating a spoonful of sugar.)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#92772 Jan 2, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... God sent his Son to earth to die for us. Has anybody else done that? NO!...
Millions of parents have sent their sons (and daughters) to die for us in wars.
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92773 Jan 2, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
OK! Revelation 22:18-21
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book. He who testifies to these things says, "Yes I am coming soon."
Amen, Come, Lord Jesus.
The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's people. Amen.
Yeah, written in the book of REVELATION! NEW TESTAMENT!
cheers!
Norton, christian writers hijacked this Jewish Law from the Torah. Imagine that!

Jesus was not a greek, Paul was. Jesus was a JEW!

Deuteronomy 13:1 The entire word that I command you, that shall you observe to do; you shall not add to it and you shall not subract from it.
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92774 Jan 2, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Good people don't go to heaven because they are 'good' because nobody is good enough to do that. We are all sinners and can only go to heaven by the grace of God. That is believing that Jesus Christ died on the Cross and covered our sins by his blood. We are not under the Law now..........we are under the period of Grace.
CHEERS!
wrong, wrong, wrong!

You have to be righteous. Obey the laws of God and live above sin to enter into heaven. And yes, when you negate your ego, you can live above sin. A person who guards his soul will be fully aware and never allow himself to commit a sinful act. Babies are born with a clean slate. There is no sin in them until they get old enough to develop a conscience.

The "sinful nature" that christians refer to comes from the capability to do evil that entered into Chava at the exact point when she ate from the tree on a Friday. If she had waited to eat from the tree for two more hours, it would have been fine with God, because it would have been after Shabbat began. The nachash (snake) tricked her into believing that she did not have to wait until Shabbat to eat from the tree.

Christianity erroneously teaches that one cannot escape a sinful nature. But this is not so. The purpose we are here is to overcome and defeat our ego (evil inclinination). Then and only then can our souls go directly to be with God. If our souls are not pure at our time of death, we must go to Gehinnah to be purified from the tarnishment on our souls.
Muslim In the OutHouse

Branson, MO

#92775 Jan 2, 2014
NUN: SLAIN CHRISTIANS' BLOOD DRAINED AND SOLD
Vials from beheading victims 'going for $100,000'

NEW YORK – Atrocities by Syrian jihadist rebels have reached sensational new levels, according to a revered nun working with persecuted Christians and an explosive new video report.

Sister Hatune Dogan told WND in a Skype interview that members of the Syrian opposition are draining the blood of Christians they behead and selling vials to Islamic radicals for $100,000 a piece.

The Syrian Orthodox nun explained that the blood is used in a ritual washing of hands in the belief the act atones for sins and provides privileged access to heaven.

The Christians, she said, are beheaded in ceremonies in which they are forced to kneel, with their hands and feet bound, as the Muslim radicals read a death sentence imposed because the victim refuses to renounce Christianity and embrace Islam.

She detailed how the head of the victim is brutally severed with knives. The blood spurting from their necks is captured in basins and then bottled.

“The Muslims sever the necks and collect the blood in vessels to sell the blood. The Muslims believe that if they kill a Christian and wash their hands in the blood of the Christian, they will go to heaven,” she explained.

She said the sale of the Christian blood “is a big business.”

“With this money, the Muslim terrorists can buy more weapons,” she explained.

Walid Shoebat, a native Arabic-speaking Christian who was a member of the PLO, has called Hatune a Mother Teresa figure in an article that featured her presenting the results of an independent investigation of Christians in Syria under the rule of Muslim fundamentalists.

A video posted on YouTube shows Hatune presenting the results of the investigation in which she discusses how women held captive by Muslims for ransom have been raped and mutilated. She also presents evidence for her claim Muslims are beheading Christians and selling their blood.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/nun-slain-christia...
Norton

Yates Center, KS

#92776 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong, wrong, wrong!
You have to be righteous. Obey the laws of God and live above sin to enter into heaven. And yes, when you negate your ego, you can live above sin. A person who guards his soul will be fully aware and never allow himself to commit a sinful act. Babies are born with a clean slate. There is no sin in them until they get old enough to develop a conscience.
The "sinful nature" that christians refer to comes from the capability to do evil that entered into Chava at the exact point when she ate from the tree on a Friday. If she had waited to eat from the tree for two more hours, it would have been fine with God, because it would have been after Shabbat began. The nachash (snake) tricked her into believing that she did not have to wait until Shabbat to eat from the tree.
Christianity erroneously teaches that one cannot escape a sinful nature. But this is not so. The purpose we are here is to overcome and defeat our ego (evil inclinination). Then and only then can our souls go directly to be with God. If our souls are not pure at our time of death, we must go to Gehinnah to be purified from the tarnishment on our souls.
Oh my dear God in Heaven! You cannot be serious. You, my friend, have sinned just by some of your language on here. There is no human alive that cannot sin or will not sin. You have no common sense at all. I think we are done here . I cannot converse with an idiot!

CHEERS!
GOP controls your Vaginas

Saint Louis, MO

#92777 Jan 2, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I've told you mine..........numerous times. CHRISTIAN! I can't make it much plainer than that. I am not a Mormon, Buddhist (sp), Jehovah Witness, etc...! I only go to Christian churches. I do not care to tell you which one because you would have some smart remark to make. A Christian church is one that believe in Christian doctrine!
CHEERS!
Again you side step...Why?

because you are NOT a mainstream Christain...you are fringe evangelical that is not a CHURCH...

The reason you won't say is you know that you are not a REAL Christian...
Jack Van Impe is not a Religion or even a church
Norton you might as well be a Branch Davidian...you are a TOOL of SATAN!

Norton = Jim Jone + David Koresh = TeaVangelical
Muslim In the OutHouse

Branson, MO

#92778 Jan 2, 2014
Fore! Obama Back On The Links For Round #158 –- Update: Spends Thursday On The Golf Course For The seventh round of his vacation
~ He's playing while us working folks working our asses off and worrying about how we're going to pay our taxes! What ever happened to the days when government employees were the servants?
http://weaselzippers.us/...


White House: We Know More About Religious Fidelity Than A Bunch Of Catholic Nuns…
~ From an administration dominated by Atheists.
http://weaselzippers.us/...

Lib Media Bias? 98% of MSM Stories Fail To Mention Ship Trapped By Ice In Antarctica Was On Global Warming Mission…
http://weaselzippers.us/...

Global Warming Fanatics Trapped In Antarctica’s Sea Ice Finally Rescued…
http://weaselzippers.us/...

'GLOBAL-WARMING' SCIENTISTS PLUCKED FROM ICE
Helicopter rescues all 52 passengers from stranded ship in Antarctica
http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/global-warming-sci...

De Blasio’s New NYC Schools Chancellor Pledges To Indoctrinate Students With A “Progressive Agenda”…
~ As if these kids aren’t already being bombarded with leftist propaganda.
http://weaselzippers.us/...

Complete List of Everything Banned By Nanny Bloomberg…
~ Typical liberal idiot DickTators
http://weaselzippers.us/...


Houston Hospital Unable To Pay Employees For Weeks Because Of Obamacare Contractor Failure To Pay Medicare Reimbursements
Hey, just more people to throw under the Obamacare bus
http://weaselzippers.us/...

BREAKING: California Supreme Court Grants Law License To Illegal Immigrant…
~ Typical insanity we’ve come to expect from the liberal utopia.
http://weaselzippers.us/...

COLORADO LEARNS THAT RECALL ELECTIONS AREN’T THE ONLY CONSEQUENCE OF PASSING GUN CONTROL LAWS
Magpul Industries, one of the largest gun manufacturers in the United States, formally announced Thursday it is relocating its operations to Wyoming and Texas. The company is fleeing the state of Colorado following the passage of new gun control laws that “dramatically” limit the sale of firearms accessories.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/02/fi...


PROF. SAYS HE’S DECIPHERED THE MOST ANCIENT HEBREW ENGRAVING FOUND IN JERUSALEM — AND ITS MESSAGE IS A LITTLE UNEXPECTED
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/01/pr...

1-2 PUNCH: GRANDPAS NO MATCH FOR KNOCKOUT PERPS
New 'anecdotal' cases of black-mob violence in news
http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/1-2-punch-grandpas...
GOP controls your Vaginas

Saint Louis, MO

#92779 Jan 2, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of parents have sent their sons (and daughters) to die for us in wars.
Norton could never have children

Game Point
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92781 Jan 2, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my dear God in Heaven! You cannot be serious. You, my friend, have sinned just by some of your language on here. There is no human alive that cannot sin or will not sin. You have no common sense at all. I think we are done here . I cannot converse with an idiot!
CHEERS!
That's funny Nort. I was thinking the same thing about your dumbass.

Hey Knothead. How have I sinned? Did you ever see me use God's name in vain? No you did not. So you can't say I sinned. Words you would call slang are not taking God's name in vain. The "ass" word is in the NT. Jesus rode into Jerusalem on one. DUMB ASS.

FIY, there are totally righteous, sinless people living on this planet. Just because you don't know of any does not make it any less true. There are those who isolate themselves from the cares of this world and do nothing but study the deep layers of hidden Torah meaning. They are called Kabbalists. Also, there are monks who live totally holy lives. How about the Dali Llama? He lived without sin. So save your breath. All I ever see you post are christian deceptions of dung. Dude, you are really stuck in a pile of it, aren't ya. Since you want me to be so politically correct, I used dung instead of shit. Get over it, Norton. You don't have a clue about anything. I am not required by God's Law to live by your christian rules. So take your deceptive beliefs and shove them.

You have eyes, but you doth not see. mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92782 Jan 2, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my dear God in Heaven! You cannot be serious. You, my friend, have sinned just by some of your language on here. There is no human alive that cannot sin or will not sin. You have no common sense at all. I think we are done here . I cannot converse with an idiot!
CHEERS!
My response to your post did not show up, so I will repost just in case it never does show up.

Are you suggesting that the Dali Llhama was not above sin.
Are you suggesting that Kabbalist do not live above sin.
Are you suggesting that monks do not live above sin.

I hate to inform you, but using slang is not taking God's name in vain. I am not required to live by your christian rules and standards, Norton. No wonder you christians cannot elevate yourselves above sin.You have implimented so many "shall nots" into your NT lifestyle that you will never be able to live up to such lofty standards. You set yourself up to fail over and over again. So you have convinced yourselves that you can never be Holy. And it makes you feel better to clump everybody else on your level of being a sinner.

I will ignore your ignorant butt from here on out, because I am tired of dilly dallying with and idiot who has been taught to believe that he has a monopoly of God. You are a delusional fool, Norton. And so is Conservative Christian. Ya'll are what I call the radical right evangelical christian Taliban. It is your way or the highway. What a miserable existence you must have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 55 min Chuck 20,103
females Sat Hthr8 2
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) Sat Ctguy 51
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Aug 28 TooManyMarijuanas 6,447
NO ILLEGALS DRUGS in U.S. Aug 28 TooManyMarijuanas 2
Test post. Please ignore Aug 28 Testposter 1
Chief still giving Protesters/Thugs whatever th... Aug 26 Truckdriver 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages