Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92688 Jan 1, 2014
[QUOTE/] who="Norton"]<quo ted text>
Really!
Here are some scriptures for which you asked.
1. Jesus will come from the lineage of Abraham - prophecy. Gen. 12:3, fulfilled Matt. 1:1
2. Jesus mother will be a virgin - prophecy. Isaiah 7:14, fulfilled Matt. 1:18-23
3. Jesus will be a descendent of Isaac and Jacob - prophecy. Gen. 17:19 & Numbers 24:17, fulfilled Matt. 1:2
4. Jesus will be born in Bethlehem - prophecy. Micah 5:2, fulfilled Luke 2:1-7
5. Jesus will be from the lineage of King David - prophecy. Jeremiah 23:5, fulfilled Matt 1:6
There are more, too.
CHEERS![/QUOTE]

How dare you take Holy Scriptures from the Torah and try to insert jesus into them.
None of the OT verses that you posted have anything to do with jesus. They DON'T EXIST, NORTON. I looked up each Torah Scripture you posted and none of them include Jesus, period. Your reaching into the Torah to explain the virgin birth of Jesus, his heirship to the Davidic throne, and his being the Messiah is nonsense. If you want to continue your myth, I would be more than happy to post those Scriptures and enlighten you as to the context and meaning of them all. I will blow your jesus right out of the Torah, and rightfully so!

Try this, Norton. Read Jeremiah, Chapter22 and pay especially close attention to verses 18-30. Chapter 22 is a dire prophecy to Jehoiachim, King of Judah, who is the son of the Righteous King, Josiah. Jehoiachim' son, Jeconiah (Coniah of verser 24) was so wicked, God cut the lineage of Jehoiachim off from the Throne of David. Coniah is a derisive nickname for Jehoiachim's son, Jeconiah (also known as Jehoiachin).
Jeremiah 22:28-30 Stone Edition of Torah/Prophets/Writings (Original Hebrew Texts)

(28) Is this man Coniah a despised, shattered statue, or an unwanted vessel? Why have he and his descendants been displaced and thrown into a land they did not know?(29) Oh, land, land, land! Hear the word of HASHEM!(30) Thus said HASHEM: Inscribe this man to become childless, a man who will not succeed in his life; for none of his descendants will ever succeed in being a man who sits on the throne of David, and ever to rule over Judah.

According to your NT Matthews, Jesus came down through the bloodline of Jeconiah. So please tell me, Norton, how could Jesus be in line for the Davidic throne when God (HASHEM) inscribed Jechoniah to be childless? According to Jeremiah 22: 29 & 30, there should be no lineage to Jesus from Jechoniah onwards. Yet, there is list of names after Jechoniah in the Matthews lineage of Jesus. How can this be.

So explain to me which NT lineage is correct. Matthew's or Luke's? And Joseph's lineage does not count, because, according to christianity, Jesus was not the seed of Joseph. Remember, christians teach that God was the father of Jesus.
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#92690 Jan 1, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that you do not understand debt servicing. Take an accounting course and come back when you are better educated.
O.K. Obama has nothing to do with anything negative in America. His 5 years have nothing to do with any problems in America. The debt that has increased has nothing to do with Obama. The last 5 years have been the best in American history. The unemployment rate, entitlement increases, African Americans and women unemployment and wage decreases have nothing to do with Obama. We can only hope the 22nd Amendment will be repealed before the 2016 election. The ACA is perfect and everyone will benefit. Debt servicing never applies to any Republican President, only Obama. Obama has always been transparent and never lied or mislead the American people. Abortion and legalized pot is good for humanity. Taking from the wealthy and giving it to others, even those who do not deserve it is sound policy for our future. Millions living off the Government is a productive formula for success. You are not a veteran , 80, or or smart at all. You are just a disgruntled man.
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92691 Jan 1, 2014
<quoted text>
I asked for NO info. That was "Oh Really" who asked.
Quit your arguing. Be a big person and admit that you were wrong.
Dawg, Norton uses his King James version or other versions taken from it like NIV versioin to say that there are prophesies about jesus in the OT.

The King James version of the Bible is the most tampered with book on the face of the earth. Norton just can't wrap his tiny weenie brain around that fact.

I am not trying to take over this thread, but I'll be darn if I allow him to continue pushing his brainwashed ideas on your thread. I thought he had had his ass handed to him enough times already to leave it alone. Guess not!

So don't be offended when I finish him off.
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92692 Jan 1, 2014
Park Hills IS Flat River wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton you are such a FOOL...LOL
The REAL Truth is that all Christians interpret the Bible differently ...and the vast majority of Christians don't interpret it the way you do...because most of what you believe ...
IS NOT IN THE BIBLE!
Norton you are our Topix version of David Koresh
Your comment is so true. There seems to be a different church denomination on every street corner in every town. And I find it ironic that none of them can agree on anything, but the catholic church's deification of jesus and the virgin birth concocted in 325 AD by Constantine's Council at Nicea.

You cannot reason with these evangelical christians (Tea Party Darlings). They close their minds to any sources outside the King James version of the New Testament and declare it as the truth and only truth.

I am not hatin' on any of them, but Norton is especially a nuisance.
Muslim In the OutHouse

Branson, MO

#92693 Jan 1, 2014
PROF. SAYS HE’S DECIPHERED THE MOST ANCIENT HEBREW ENGRAVING FOUND IN JERUSALEM — AND ITS MESSAGE IS A LITTLE UNEXPECTED
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/01/pr...

PROGRESSIVES BLAME ISRAEL FOR MUSLIM PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS AROUND THE WORLD
~ Kinda like they blame murder on the gun; black on white knock out game on the whites. Innocent babies for the sins of the mother and father.
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/progres...

Pro-Life Banners In Far-Left San Francisco Labelled “Hate Speech”…
http://weaselzippers.us/...

STUDY: Convicts Vote Democrat
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

2013:$2B Wasted on Food Stamp Overpayments
tea publican

Kansas City, MO

#92694 Jan 1, 2014
[QUOTE who
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/... [/QUOTE]Hey, Toilet Brain, your B.S. above is not true on this forum. Max, also known as Clinton-Obama Agenda, is a convicted felon. You both seem to think a great deal alike, or should I say believe anything that is against the Democratic Party. Collect that government cheese Max, and keep posting your B.S. with Toilet Brain.
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92695 Jan 1, 2014
OK, Truth Teller/Its Your fault, here is what you need to understand. There are 3 branches of government. There is the House of Representatives and Senate (congress), the Judicial branch, and the executive branch.These entities have separation of powers to keep each other in check. The President can either sign a bill into law that has been sent to him, or he can veto it. If it is vetoed, it goes back to the House and the veto can be overridden by a 2/3 majority vote, Welcome to democracy!

To say that everything bad in this country is Obama's fault is just plain old stupidiy on your part. The debt always increases under every president. The reason being is because the House of Representives holds the purse strings and allocates all monies to be spent. So how can you sit there is good conscience and say that the debt is Obama's fault. The debt was already over 10 Trillion dollars before Obama was even sworn in. Obama can only spend what Congress allocates for him to spend in its budgets for each fiscal year.

You said sarcastically said, "The unemployment rate, entitlement increases, African Americans and women unemployment and wage decreases have nothing to do with Obama." All these things you mentioned are controlled by Congress, not Obama. John Boehner refuses to bring a jobs bill already passed in the Senate to the floor for an up or down vote to create jobs. John Boehner refuses to bring a minimum wage hike bill already passed in the Senate to the floor for an up or down vote. What are you republicans afraid of? that the bill would pass. The passage of these bills would help the economy. The House Tea Party minion Paul Ryan, insisted that the unemploymet benefit extention be cut out of the budget. It is bad repbulican policies like this that continue to hold the economy hostage. You cannot continue to cut cut cut cut cut cut cut across the board without harming the economy. When people have jobs and money, they spend, spend, spend. That is what makes a good economy. So don't blame Obama for Tea Party antics that are only destroying the economy further. Obama inherited Bush's depression. Or did that fact slip your small mind.

We all know that the Tea Party wants to destroy Obama at the expense of the country. That is why they continue such antics. If you republicans want to see a positive note this year for our country, then stop voting for these idiots who do everything in their power to destroy it.

Americans have wanted a healthcare system that works for 50 years. The status quo system was broken and has been for a long time. Healthcare costs were outrageous. Reigning in the profiteer insurance industry was totally necessary to bring down medical costs. It is high time a President stood up and brought the American people affordable healthcare.

As Ted Cruze said on a CNN interview, the reason republicans do not want the ACA to succeed is because the American people might like it; And if they get addicted to it (the sugar), republicans would not have a chance to ever get rid of it. Republicans are just pissed off because Obama took Mitt Romney's healthcare plan and offered it to America with his name on it. Just go ahead and admit that you republicans hate Obama because he is a black man. How dare that black man (******) sit in the Oval Office. You racist pigs.

Obamacare will be every bit as popular with the American people as Medicare is. That is what you Tea Party radicals are afraid of. The only costs the ACA will incur is to the insurance companies, who will now have to spend 80 cents on a dollar towards actual medical care for policy holder, and will not be able to cancel policies when people need medical care the most. About damn time, don't ya think. What the republicans congressmen are really afraid of is that the insurance companies, who have raped the policy holders for years, won't be able to put millions of dollars in their pockets anymore. The bottom line is always money. Follow the money, honey.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92696 Jan 1, 2014
<quoted text>
I asked for NO info. That was "Oh Really" who asked.
Quit your arguing. Be a big person and admit that you were wrong.
Oh excuse me......same difference as far as I am concerned :)
CHEERS!
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92697 Jan 1, 2014
the blaze again. ROFL

Could it be that none of this bullshit is mentioned in any other news outlets other than the far right news media, because it is fake news.
Muslim In the OutHouse wrote:
PROF. SAYS HE’S DECIPHERED THE MOST ANCIENT HEBREW ENGRAVING FOUND IN JERUSALEM — AND ITS MESSAGE IS A LITTLE UNEXPECTED
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/01/pr...
PROGRESSIVES BLAME ISRAEL FOR MUSLIM PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS AROUND THE WORLD
~ Kinda like they blame murder on the gun; black on white knock out game on the whites. Innocent babies for the sins of the mother and father.
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/progres...
Pro-Life Banners In Far-Left San Francisco Labelled “Hate Speech”…
http://weaselzippers.us/...
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92698 Jan 1, 2014
Norton, you have no response to my post #92688. I can hardly wait to see you try to explain this one.

Or, you can totally ignore it because you, like most christians, don't have an answer.

CHEERS! Nort. And may you have a Blessed and Sweet New Year!

I have enjoyed handing your ass to you on so many occassions.

Game Point!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92699 Jan 1, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg, Norton uses his King James version or other versions taken from it like NIV versioin to say that there are prophesies about jesus in the OT.
The King James version of the Bible is the most tampered with book on the face of the earth. Norton just can't wrap his tiny weenie brain around that fact.
I am not trying to take over this thread, but I'll be darn if I allow him to continue pushing his brainwashed ideas on your thread. I thought he had had his ass handed to him enough times already to leave it alone. Guess not!
So don't be offended when I finish him off.
Yeah, I like the NIV! I don't see that much difference......just easier to understand. I am not pushing my ideas on anybody........just stating my opinions. Your choice of words concern me a little bit.:( Hmmm!
I don't claim to know everything about the Bible. As a matter of fact, I don't know anybody who does. However, I do know there are prophecies about Jesus in the OT. The OT and the NT go hand in hand. Seems as tho' you can't accept that concept even though it is written in black and white. The Bible was written by man inspired by the Holy Spirit. I am not worried about you finishing me off because the Word of God will always stand. People have tried for hundreds of years to destroy it, but guess what, they never will. When I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that I am right..........I will not give in!

You are free to believe whatever you want. If you would seriously look at the prophecies and what is happening in the world today..........how in the world could you deny Jesus Christ? Sorry, but you are just one of those false prophets..........just like the Bible says will come.

CHEERS!
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92700 Jan 1, 2014
tea publican wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Toilet Brain, your B.S. above is not true on this forum. Max, also known as Clinton-Obama Agenda, is a convicted felon. You both seem to think a great deal alike, or should I say believe anything that is against the Democratic Party. Collect that government cheese Max, and keep posting your B.S. with Toilet Brain.
I guess he forgot that in most states, including Missouri, felons cannot vote, as he read that bs on his rightie tightie favorite website source.

Good Post, tea publican.

Game Point!
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92701 Jan 1, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I like the NIV! I don't see that much difference......just easier to understand. I am not pushing my ideas on anybody........just stating my opinions. Your choice of words concern me a little bit.:( Hmmm!
I don't claim to know everything about the Bible. As a matter of fact, I don't know anybody who does. However, I do know there are prophecies about Jesus in the OT. The OT and the NT go hand in hand. Seems as tho' you can't accept that concept even though it is written in black and white. The Bible was written by man inspired by the Holy Spirit. I am not worried about you finishing me off because the Word of God will always stand. People have tried for hundreds of years to destroy it, but guess what, they never will. When I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that I am right..........I will not give in!
You are free to believe whatever you want. If you would seriously look at the prophecies and what is happening in the world today..........how in the world could you deny Jesus Christ? Sorry, but you are just one of those false prophets..........just like the Bible says will come.
CHEERS!
You are dodging my request for an explanation in post #92633.

It has nothing to do with what I do or do not believe. But what is written in the Torah contains no prophesies about jesus. And the verses you posted are in no way prophesies about jesus.
It appears that you don't know much about the bible at all, especially the OT. And if you know so much about your NT, you would be able to explain the 2 conflicting lineages of jesus found in Matthew and Luke.

You keep saying the same old crap about how the NT and Old Testament fo hand-in-hand. Explain your reasoning, Nort.

You are proving how unlearned you really are, Nort. I never claimed to be a prophet, nor does it take a prophet to understand Scripture. And exactly what wording of mine do you have a problem with, Norton. Or is it just the Scriptures found in Jeremiah Chapter 22 that you cannot deal with. I did not write it. All I did was present the verses to you.

I still await your explanation for my previous post about the lineage of jesus. Well. Can you or can you not explain it? Guess not, or you would have already done so.
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92702 Jan 1, 2014
Correction Norton.

Post #92688
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92703 Jan 1, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
Norton.The last prophet was Malachi. There has been no prophecy since then, because mankind is not elevated spiritually enough to even earn the right of prophecy, even though there are many christian false prophets who claim to be prophets. And you accuse me of being a false prophet. I have prophesied not one word to you or anybody else in my entire life.

Prophecy requires years of study and training in permutations of the Hebrew Letters. It is an intricate process that no one since Malachi can achieve. I would never dare even try to accomplish such a spiritual endeavor, because my soul is not pure enough to attempt it.

If you want to learn more about prophecy, Abraham wrote a book on it. It is called "Sefer Yetzirah" and is listed in the book section on Amazon.com .
Norton

Yates Center, KS

#92704 Jan 1, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you take Holy Scriptures from the Torah and try to insert jesus into them.
None of the OT verses that you posted have anything to do with jesus. They DON'T EXIST, NORTON. I looked up each Torah Scripture you posted and none of them include Jesus, period. Your reaching into the Torah to explain the virgin birth of Jesus, his heirship to the Davidic throne, and his being the Messiah is nonsense. If you want to continue your myth, I would be more than happy to post those Scriptures and enlighten you as to the context and meaning of them all. I will blow your jesus right out of the Torah, and rightfully so!
Try this, Norton. Read Jeremiah, Chapter22 and pay especially close attention to verses 18-30. Chapter 22 is a dire prophecy to Jehoiachim, King of Judah, who is the son of the Righteous King, Josiah. Jehoiachim' son, Jeconiah (Coniah of verser 24) was so wicked, God cut the lineage of Jehoiachim off from the Throne of David. Coniah is a derisive nickname for Jehoiachim's son, Jeconiah (also known as Jehoiachin).
Jeremiah 22:28-30 Stone Edition of Torah/Prophets/Writings (Original Hebrew Texts)
(28) Is this man Coniah a despised, shattered statue, or an unwanted vessel? Why have he and his descendants been displaced and thrown into a land they did not know?(29) Oh, land, land, land! Hear the word of HASHEM!(30) Thus said HASHEM: Inscribe this man to become childless, a man who will not succeed in his life; for none of his descendants will ever succeed in being a man who sits on the throne of David, and ever to rule over Judah.
According to your NT Matthews, Jesus came down through the bloodline of Jeconiah. So please tell me, Norton, how could Jesus be in line for the Davidic throne when God (HASHEM) inscribed Jechoniah to be childless? According to Jeremiah 22: 29 & 30, there should be no lineage to Jesus from Jechoniah onwards. Yet, there is list of names after Jechoniah in the Matthews lineage of Jesus. How can this be.
So explain to me which NT lineage is correct. Matthew's or Luke's? And Joseph's lineage does not count, because, according to christianity, Jesus was not the seed of Joseph. Remember, christians teach that God was the father of Jesus.
Father, Son, Holy Spirit make up the Trinity. God in three personalities. They are all the same. I know that is difficult to understand. Jesus was born of a virgin. I can't explain anything to you because all you want to do is argue about it. God sent his Son to earth to die for our sins. He died, rose again and returned to the Father. Like I said, the OT and the NT work together. If you would quit being so stubborn, you might be able to figure it out.

I accept the Bible by faith to be true.

CHEERS!
I graduated

Searcy, AR

#92705 Jan 1, 2014
Need donations wrote:
I need help from global warming activists. Scientists have discovered that a dangerous liquid called dihydrogen monoxide is contributing to global warming and I'm taking donations to further the study. Any takers?
I'll drink to that idea!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92706 Jan 1, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Father, Son, Holy Spirit make up the Trinity. God in three personalities. They are all the same. I know that is difficult to understand. Jesus was born of a virgin. I can't explain anything to you because all you want to do is argue about it. God sent his Son to earth to die for our sins. He died, rose again and returned to the Father. Like I said, the OT and the NT work together. If you would quit being so stubborn, you might be able to figure it out.
I accept the Bible by faith to be true.
CHEERS!
That is your tale, Norton, and I am sitting on mine.

I asked you a very simple question about the 2 conflicting geneaologies of Jesus in Matthew and Luke. Yet, you continue to dodge my question.

What I quoted to you from the original Hebrew texts of the Torah (OT) were the actual Scriptures located in Jeremiah, Chapter 22. Go to your King James and read it. I doubt very seriously that they will be word for word, due to the mistranslations from Hebrew to English, but they should be similar with the same meaning.

Can you answer the question or not, because post #92688 explains why your jesus can not be the Messiah because he came from Jeconiah's lineage that God cut off from the Davidic throne.
Paul

Farmington, MO

#92707 Jan 1, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your tale, Norton, and I am sitting on mine.
I asked you a very simple question about the 2 conflicting geneaologies of Jesus in Matthew and Luke. Yet, you continue to dodge my question.
What I quoted to you from the original Hebrew texts of the Torah (OT) were the actual Scriptures located in Jeremiah, Chapter 22. Go to your King James and read it. I doubt very seriously that they will be word for word, due to the mistranslations from Hebrew to English, but they should be similar with the same meaning.
Can you answer the question or not, because post #92688 explains why your jesus can not be the Messiah because he came from Jeconiah's lineage that God cut off from the Davidic throne.
He knows, recognizes and believes the answer already. Galatians 1:8 tells all believers, But though we, or an Angel from heauen, preach any other Gospel vnto you, then that which wee haue preached vnto you, let him be accursed.(1611).
Muslim In the OutHouse

Branson, MO

#92708 Jan 1, 2014
LEGENDARY ANTI-COMMUNIST LEADER LECH WALESA: OBAMA HAS FAILED,“AMERICA NO LONGER LEADS THE WORLD”…

The Nobel Peace Prize-winning former president of Poland, Lech Walesa, says President Obama has failed to reclaim America’s role as a world leader.

“When he was elected… there was great hope,” Walesa said.“…. we were hoping Obama would reclaim moral leadership for America,” adding:“That failed.”

“…. in terms of politics and morality, America no longer leads the world,” he said.“…America did not regain its leadership status. We were just lucky there were no big conflicts in the world,” saying the world has relied on a strong America to maintain the balance of power around the globe.

“… It’s a dangerous situation so we are awaiting a president who will understand that,” he said.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/lech-walesa-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 2 hr Skorzeny 435
Boycott the Rams 4 hr southbronx 4
Michael Brown's stepfather investigated 7 hr Union Jak 32
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 7 hr Cat74 5,427
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Bently 19,559
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 14 hr Mary 4
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 22 hr UpsideDown 10
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News