Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92743 Jan 2, 2014
Christian Conservative wrote:
Oh Really since you are spiritually blind I will rely on Sheperd's Chapel they encourage you check out their teachings.
I find it sooooooooooo hillarious and hypocritical that you say I am spiritually blind, because I do not accept your FALSE, man-made religion. It is obvious that I am far advanced in the knowledge of the origins of christianity and spirituality than you.

So keep your head buried in your Sheperd Chapel's sand. That is your choice. But you are a typical christian who judges others based on the fact that they do not agree with your false doctrines. It is the sos christian mantra--If you don't believe the way I do, you are going to hell for eternity. Christians cannot even agree on what the truth is. That is why there are so many different denominations. Christians have a church on every street corner with a different doctrine, who claims their particular doctrine is the only truth. Take your bs and shove it, fool.

You, like Norton, reveal your insecurities and igorance of spiritual matters. Don't try to debate me, because I can take your own NT scriptures and make you eat them.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92744 Jan 2, 2014
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows, recognizes and believes the answer already. Galatians 1:8 tells all believers, But though we, or an Angel from heauen, preach any other Gospel vnto you, then that which wee haue preached vnto you, let him be accursed.(1611).
How convenient. Christianity's NT verse that teaches its believers not to look elsewhere, lest the be accursed. Wow! In other words, if you question or doubt anything christianity teaches you, you are backslidden and damned! That is one way to keep people from seeking God's TRUTH.

Paul, now Consevative Christian, I, too, used to be a christian. But I was smart enough not to allow myself to be trapped with only the NT as a source. I believe in the God of Avraham Aveinu, just not your jesus. And I could care less what you think about it.

I, too, can post Scripture" Try this one out from the original Hebrew texts (Torah).

Exodus 20: 2-6
(1) God spoke all these statement, saying:
(2) I am HASHEM, your God, Who has taken you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of slavery.
(3) You shall not recognize the gods of others in My presence.
(4) You shall not make yourself a carved image nor any likeness of that which is in the heavens above or on the earth below or in the water beneath the earth.
(5) You shall not prostrate yourself to them or worship them, for I am HASHEM, your God---a jealous God, who visits the sin of the fathers upon children to the third and fourth generations, for My enemies;
(6) but Who shows kindness for thousands [of generations] to those who love Me and observe My commandments.

You recognize and worship a strange god you call jesus
You have pictures and images of jesus and angels hanging in your places of worship and homes.
Christianity did not show kindness for thousands of generatioins to those who love HIM and observe HIS commandements. Instead, christians had a mission to slaughter anyone they deemed as an unbeliever or witch.

So I don't believe your standing with God is a positive one, because you belong to a man-made religion that has a violent bloody record.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92745 Jan 2, 2014
Shep wrote:
Assurance of Salvation
2 Thessalonians 3:6 - Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.
There is no such thing as "assurance of salvation." You said a mouth full when you quoted "the tradition which he received of us." Christianity is nothing more than the "tradition" of the Catholic Church. Welcome to your Mother Church!

Even if a person lives a rightous lifestyle in obedience to Gods commandments, he/she is not guaranteed "assurance of salvation." Those shoulder blades on your back are not going to ever turn into wings.

When you pass and cross over to the next realm, undergo rectification of your soul, then you will find out whether or not you are guaranteed a place with God. You may even be sent back into a physical body again to further the soul's rectification (reincarnation). And yessiree, early christians DID believe in reincarnation, until the Council of Nicea banned the belief in 325 AD.

God cares about how we behave in this physical realm. Our purpose here is to overcome our own evil inclination (ego). When a person can get his/her ego under control, then and only then can one have a true relationship with the sentient conciousness of the universe, a.k.a, the Creator!
Christian Conservative

Chula, MO

#92746 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it sooooooooooo hillarious and hypocritical that you say I am spiritually blind, because I do not accept your FALSE, man-made religion. It is obvious that I am far advanced in the knowledge of the origins of christianity and spirituality than you.
So keep your head buried in your Sheperd Chapel's sand. That is your choice. But you are a typical christian who judges others based on the fact that they do not agree with your false doctrines. It is the sos christian mantra--If you don't believe the way I do, you are going to hell for eternity. Christians cannot even agree on what the truth is. That is why there are so many different denominations. Christians have a church on every street corner with a different doctrine, who claims their particular doctrine is the only truth. Take your bs and shove it, fool.
You, like Norton, reveal your insecurities and igorance of spiritual matters. Don't try to debate me, because I can take your own NT scriptures and make you eat them.
I simply meant the spiritually blind cannot be teaching others. Your interpretation would be incorrect. You said you denied Jesus, so you are spiritually blind. My eyes are open, I know what I'm reading in your posts. It would not be pleasing to our creator. Peace be with you. You're in my prayers.
Paul

Southbury, CT

#92747 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
How convenient. Christianity's NT verse that teaches its believers not to look elsewhere, lest the be accursed.
Nice try, Satan

Gal. 1:8 But even if we [Shlichim, emissaries of Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach] or a malach from Shomayim should pose as maggidim [for Moshiach] and make a hachrazah (proclamation) to you of a "Besuras HaGeulah" other than that Besuras HaGeulah which we preached to you, let such a one be ARUR HAISH ("Cursed is the man," YEHOSHUA 6:26) and set under cherem (ban of destruction) and onesh Gehinnom (damnation).

9 As we have previously said, and now again I say, if any one preaches a "Besuras HaGeulah" to you other than that which you received, let him be ARUR HAISH and be consigned to onesh Gehinnom. OJB
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92748 Jan 2, 2014
Christian Conservative wrote:
<quoted text> I simply meant the spiritually blind cannot be teaching others. Your interpretation would be incorrect. You said you denied Jesus, so you are spiritually blind. My eyes are open, I know what I'm reading in your posts. It would not be pleasing to our creator. Peace be with you. You're in my prayers.
Then stop posting your religious opinions, because you, spiritually blinded person, cannot teach others.

I did not interpret anything. I posted 6 verses from Exodus (The Stone Edition Torah orignal Hebrew texts). The interpretation was not mine. There was nothing to interpret. The words came straight out of the Torah. There is no other biblical texts more pure than the original Hebrew/Aramaic texts.

So you are saying if I don't believe in your jesus, I am spiritually blind. In other words, you are saying that anybody who believes in any other religion on earth, besides christianity, is spiritually blind, because they do not believe the way you do. BINGO!

Your arrogance dimishes your credibility.
Thanks for making my point so profoundly.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92749 Jan 2, 2014
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, Satan
Gal. 1:8 But even if we [Shlichim, emissaries of Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach] or a malach from Shomayim should pose as maggidim [for Moshiach] and make a hachrazah (proclamation) to you of a "Besuras HaGeulah" other than that Besuras HaGeulah which we preached to you, let such a one be ARUR HAISH ("Cursed is the man," YEHOSHUA 6:26) and set under cherem (ban of destruction) and onesh Gehinnom (damnation).
9 As we have previously said, and now again I say, if any one preaches a "Besuras HaGeulah" to you other than that which you received, let him be ARUR HAISH and be consigned to onesh Gehinnom. OJB
Ah, a Conservative Jew for Jesus!

Moshiach's name will not be Jesus and you know it. You are a rasha.

How could you, a Jew, break your covenant with HaShem to worship a strange god? G-d Forbid! I think you should pray for yourself and do teshuvah, and return to the G-d of the Patriarchs. Shame on you!
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92750 Jan 2, 2014
You call me "Satan." I don't think the Saton or HaShem will appreciate your comment. But that is sooooooooooo typical for a christian who doubts his own faith to do. Especially coming from a Conservative Jew for Jesus.

ahhh haaaaa haaaaaaaaaa ahhhhh bwoooooooo

I have no respect left for you, period.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92751 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
How convenient. Christianity's NT verse that teaches its believers not to look elsewhere, lest the be accursed. Wow! In other words, if you question or doubt anything christianity teaches you, you are backslidden and damned! That is one way to keep people from seeking God's TRUTH.
Paul, now Consevative Christian, I, too, used to be a christian. But I was smart enough not to allow myself to be trapped with only the NT as a source. I believe in the God of Avraham Aveinu, just not your jesus. And I could care less what you think about it.
I, too, can post Scripture" Try this one out from the original Hebrew texts (Torah).
Exodus 20: 2-6
(1) God spoke all these statement, saying:
(2) I am HASHEM, your God, Who has taken you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of slavery.
(3) You shall not recognize the gods of others in My presence.
(4) You shall not make yourself a carved image nor any likeness of that which is in the heavens above or on the earth below or in the water beneath the earth.
(5) You shall not prostrate yourself to them or worship them, for I am HASHEM, your God---a jealous God, who visits the sin of the fathers upon children to the third and fourth generations, for My enemies;
(6) but Who shows kindness for thousands [of generations] to those who love Me and observe My commandments.
You recognize and worship a strange god you call jesus
You have pictures and images of jesus and angels hanging in your places of worship and homes.
Christianity did not show kindness for thousands of generatioins to those who love HIM and observe HIS commandements. Instead, christians had a mission to slaughter anyone they deemed as an unbeliever or witch.
So I don't believe your standing with God is a positive one, because you belong to a man-made religion that has a violent bloody record.
NIV
Exodus 20:2-6
And God spoke all these words:
2. "I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
3. You shall have no other gods before me.
4. You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
5. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,
6.but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

The OT is under the Law, the NT is under the period of Grace (after Jesus Christ died on the Cross for all our sins, even you)

I don't know where you come up with your weird ideas. I read in one of your other posts that you do not believe in prophecy? I think that is what you said without going back to look. If you would check your history, you will find there are many prophecies that have been fulfilled that humanly could not have happened......only by the grace of God. The Lord could come back at any moment. That is a prophecy that is going to happen! It is called the Rapture (catching away). I wanted to clarify that before you tell me the word rapture is not in the Bible. The meaning is the same.
You said that you used to be a Christian. I am sorry but I doubt that you ever really were. Either that or Satan has you by the tail and has messed up your mind. I am not a preacher, teacher or a bible scholar but I believe Jesus Christ is my Savior!

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92752 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stop posting your religious opinions, because you, spiritually blinded person, cannot teach others.
I did not interpret anything. I posted 6 verses from Exodus (The Stone Edition Torah orignal Hebrew texts). The interpretation was not mine. There was nothing to interpret. The words came straight out of the Torah. There is no other biblical texts more pure than the original Hebrew/Aramaic texts.
So you are saying if I don't believe in your jesus, I am spiritually blind. In other words, you are saying that anybody who believes in any other religion on earth, besides christianity, is spiritually blind, because they do not believe the way you do. BINGO!
Your arrogance dimishes your credibility.
Thanks for making my point so profoundly.
I just want to make a comment:
Absolutely, Christianity, the belief in Jesus Christ is the one and only true religion (and I hate the word religion)! I mean, really, what else is there to worship? God sent his Son to earth to die for us. Has anybody else done that? NO! Why don't you just ask God to open your heart and mind and he will take the blinders off your eyes.

CHEERS!
Constitution Party

Southbury, CT

#92753 Jan 2, 2014
http://www.castlereport.us/2014-economic-pred ...

Darrell Castle talks about the U.S. economy and what lies ahead for 2014.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92754 Jan 2, 2014
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, Satan
Thanks for the compliment, Paul. The christian devil "Lucifer" means "bringer of light." So does that tell you how screwed up you christians are in your thinking.

Gehinnom (Gehinnah) does not mean damnation in Hebrew. Gehinnom does not mean hell, either, even though christianity took the Hebrew term and used it as a name for their hell.

Gehinnim is a place where the soul goes after death for rectification of the soul. The reason being is that an impure soul canot enter Gan Eden. Therefore, one's soul must pass through Gehinnah for no more than a time period equal to 11 months, after which it then enters Gan Eden to study with HaTzadikim and connect with HaShem. There are multiple levels of Heaven (Shamayim) in which no human soul may enter into the higher levels of Keter.

I have studied Hebrew, Judaism, and other religions for years. So don't try to impress me with your Hebrew terms.

Malach (angel)
Geula (exile)
HaMoshiach (the Messiah)
Rebbe (Rav)
Melech (King)
Rasha (evil person)
Maggidim (Messenger)
Gehinnom (temporary place of purification)
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92755 Jan 2, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, Christianity, the belief in Jesus Christ is the one and only true religion (and I hate the word religion)! I mean, really, what else is there to worship? God sent his Son to earth to die for us. Has anybody else done that? NO! Why don't you just ask God to open your heart and mind and he will take the blinders off your eyes.
CHEERS!
You poor, misguided fool. I pity anybody who could be so naive as to believe christianity is the only true path to connect with Hashem (The Name, God).
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92756 Jan 2, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
NIV
Exodus 20:2-6
And God spoke all these words:
2. "I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
3. You shall have no other gods before me.
4. You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
5. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,
6.but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
The OT is under the Law, the NT is under the period of Grace (after Jesus Christ died on the Cross for all our sins, even you)
I don't know where you come up with your weird ideas. I read in one of your other posts that you do not believe in prophecy? I think that is what you said without going back to look. If you would check your history, you will find there are many prophecies that have been fulfilled that humanly could not have happened......only by the grace of God. The Lord could come back at any moment. That is a prophecy that is going to happen! It is called the Rapture (catching away). I wanted to clarify that before you tell me the word rapture is not in the Bible. The meaning is the same.
You said that you used to be a Christian. I am sorry but I doubt that you ever really were. Either that or Satan has you by the tail and has messed up your mind. I am not a preacher, teacher or a bible scholar but I believe Jesus Christ is my Savior!
CHEERS!
You darn skippy HaTorah is the past, present, and future LAWS of GOD for all of eternity! God said, "I change not." So if God has not changed anything in Torah, why do you christians think you can change the Law of God by adding a false god and religion to God's established Laws. By doing so, you have made God a liar. God Forbid!

But christianity will tell you that you are grafted in under a new convenant (replacement theology). God never made any "new covenant". HE made a covenant with Israel and with Noach. End of story. NO NEW COVENANT exists, except in the doctrine of christianity. What christianity did was add to God's Word. God said not to add one letter or subtract one letter of HaTorah, so how do you explain around it. You CAN'T. You have done exactly what the the mormons and islam did. YOU ADDED YOUR OWN WORDS TO GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURES. YOU ARE IDOLATORS!

Yet you call me Satan. May God have mercy on your souls.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92757 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor, misguided fool. I pity anybody who could be so naive as to believe christianity is the only true path to connect with Hashem (The Name, God).
Do you have a 'religion'? If so, what is it?
CHEERS!
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92758 Jan 2, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you come up with your weird ideas. I read in one of your other posts that you do not believe in prophecy? I think that is what you said without going back to look. If you would check your history, you will find there are many prophecies that have been fulfilled that humanly could not have happened......only by the grace of God
Go back and read it again, Norton. I said Malachi was the last prophet of God. I also said that prophecy ended with Malachi, because God HIMSELF removed it from mankind. I have checked my history, Norton. Perhaps you should do the same.

The prophesies that have been fulfilled and are being fulfilled today are the prophecies that the prophets made in the OT. If anybody today claims to be a prophet, he is most definitely a false prophet full of lies and deceit.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92759 Jan 2, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
My eyes are wide open, Norton. That is why I can see through your christian deception. You are the one with blinders on so tight that you are afraid to take them off and see reality. So keep your blinders on, Norton. You can thump your NT for the rest of your life and it ain't gonna' save you from being an idolator.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92760 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You darn skippy HaTorah is the past, present, and future LAWS of GOD for all of eternity! God said, "I change not." So if God has not changed anything in Torah, why do you christians think you can change the Law of God by adding a false god and religion to God's established Laws. By doing so, you have made God a liar. God Forbid!
But christianity will tell you that you are grafted in under a new convenant (replacement theology). God never made any "new covenant". HE made a covenant with Israel and with Noach. End of story. NO NEW COVENANT exists, except in the doctrine of christianity. What christianity did was add to God's Word. God said not to add one letter or subtract one letter of HaTorah, so how do you explain around it. You CAN'T. You have done exactly what the the mormons and islam did. YOU ADDED YOUR OWN WORDS TO GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURES. YOU ARE IDOLATORS!
Yet you call me Satan. May God have mercy on your souls.
OK! Revelation 22:18-21
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book. He who testifies to these things says, "Yes I am coming soon."
Amen, Come, Lord Jesus.
The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's people. Amen.

Yeah, written in the book of REVELATION! NEW TESTAMENT!

cheers!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92761 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and read it again, Norton. I said Malachi was the last prophet of God. I also said that prophecy ended with Malachi, because God HIMSELF removed it from mankind. I have checked my history, Norton. Perhaps you should do the same.
The prophesies that have been fulfilled and are being fulfilled today are the prophecies that the prophets made in the OT. If anybody today claims to be a prophet, he is most definitely a false prophet full of lies and deceit.
Well, I guess we agree on something. There are no prophets today! Only false prophets!

CHEERS!
GOP controls your Vaginas

Saint Louis, MO

#92762 Jan 2, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a 'religion'? If so, what is it?
CHEERS!
We've asked you yours...numerous times and you never respond...why????

Jack Van Impe and a Non-Christian Mormon Glenn Beck is all you can be tied down on... Why???

You are Norton Koresh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Dudley 20,771
CIA Russia Hacked Election For Trump 8 hr Guest 960
Baldwin/Ballwin Studio (May '08) 10 hr B Henry 5
More BLACK involved shootings of 15 yr old girl 13 hr BLDM 1
Coalburner at Adams elementary 15 hr Guest 9
2 black Democrat's involved in home breakin Thu Breakfast of Thugs 2
Loggins and Messina concert Feb 1973 Thu Radman46 1

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages