Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92600 Dec 31, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine! We will never agree! You continue being a fool and I will continue to believe Jesus is my Lord and Saviour! The OT and the NT go hand in hand. Too bad you can't figure that out.
CHEERS!
Only in christianity do you surmise that the OT and NT go "hand in hand." So what is it that I need to figure out. I have already figured out that your jesus is not the Lord or Savior. At least you made a little progress when you "figured out" that I and many of the 7 billion people on this planet also disagree with your idolatrous beliefs.

Give it up, Norton. You are just spinning your wheels and going nowhere.
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92601 Dec 31, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
Talk about stupid left wing liberal envionmental loons::
The 74 people stranded on a ship caught in Antarctic ice are still in good spirits, reports CNN. And in a bit of cognitive dissonance as well, as it has been revealed that the purpose of their mission was to study how climate change is melting polar ice caps. "We're stuck in our own experiment," said expedition leader Chris Turney.
ha,ha,a,ha,ha,,a,ha,ha,ha,ha
To suggest that all scientist are left wing loons is a bit ludicrous don't you think. That is like saying the sky is purple, even though you know damn well it is blue. Do you know any of those scientists? No you don't. Do you know their political affiliations? No you don't. So why do you continually make an ass out of yourself on a public thread? Because you cannot deal with facts at all, can ya? And you call us loons? Yeah Right, Maxipad!
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92602 Dec 31, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
That is part of being a Democrat. Never take responsibility and always try to find someone else to blame your failures on. Trying to blame Benghazi on the house republicans is just another one of their desperate attempts to avoid responsibility for their failures. No one except the ones who subscribe to their line of thinking is going to believe that load of garbage. It was a failure on the part of the Obama administration and the Clinton state department. Nothing else. You need to quit dignifying this stuff with replies. To them that means they are getting their message out. Just ignore their blame nonsense. You know the truth. The real American people know the truth and that is all that matters.
After reading your sos, let's get down to facts, Savannah. Try this truth serum"

"House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012....Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security”— a charge Republicans rejected.
Ryan, Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security."

Mother Jones
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92603 Dec 31, 2013
http://appropriations.house.gov/news/document...

Straight from the horses's mouth, Savannah. Why don't you post the real facts about funding cuts to foreign security by the House republicans, looney tune.
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
That is part of being a Democrat. Never take responsibility and always try to find someone else to blame your failures on. Trying to blame Benghazi on the house republicans is just another one of their desperate attempts to avoid responsibility for their failures. No one except the ones who subscribe to their line of thinking is going to believe that load of garbage. It was a failure on the part of the Obama administration and the Clinton state department. Nothing else. You need to quit dignifying this stuff with replies. To them that means they are getting their message out. Just ignore their blame nonsense. You know the truth. The real American people know the truth and that is all that matters.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92604 Dec 31, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in christianity do you surmise that the OT and NT go "hand in hand." So what is it that I need to figure out. I have already figured out that your jesus is not the Lord or Savior. At least you made a little progress when you "figured out" that I and many of the 7 billion people on this planet also disagree with your idolatrous beliefs.
Give it up, Norton. You are just spinning your wheels and going nowhere.
No, I know where I am going!!!!!! I am sure you don't know where you are going or you wouldn't be saying the things you do.
What do you need to figure out? Apparently, you have not studied the Bible enough to figure that the "OT and the NT go hand in hand"!
So, you think there are not many Christians? Well, I imagine there are many people in churches today that are not Christians.......just good people (or not). Many churches have changed so much and are not preaching the real true Gospel.

Matthew 7:13-14 Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.(only a remnant will be saved)

Why is the world in such a mess today? Because Jesus is missing in people's lives, that's why! I believe most of the turmoil is about religion. Of course, the Bible says this would happen.

CHEERS!
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92605 Dec 31, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Your choice! Heaven or Hell! You know it all! Don't say you were not warned! Let your ignorance prevail!
CHEERS!
Obviously I know a lot more about your religion than you do. Stop throwing your christian bullshit out to me. "Heaven or Hell." You have already proven to me that you don't even have a grasp of either one. All you have is the NT bullshit that you believe is the ultimate truth. I should be telling you to let your "ignorance" prevail. You are so damn blinded and brainwashed that you dare not consider even looking at the origins of your own religion. You are just a shallow person, who doubts his own faith. Otherwise you would not be on topix trying to convince yourself and others that you are holier than thou.

Cheers!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92606 Dec 31, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
To suggest that all scientist are left wing loons is a bit ludicrous don't you think. That is like saying the sky is purple, even though you know damn well it is blue. Do you know any of those scientists? No you don't. Do you know their political affiliations? No you don't. So why do you continually make an ass out of yourself on a public thread? Because you cannot deal with facts at all, can ya? And you call us loons? Yeah Right, Maxipad!
This really made me laugh! Yeah, the sky is blue but maybe you should look up once in a while and you might just see some purple, too.:)
Some of the most beautiful sunsets have purple skies in them!
Sorry, but you have a real problem with facts! It is your way or no way, right?

CHEERS!:)))))))

I just couldn't help myself on that one!
Not my fault

Rock Port, MO

#92607 Dec 31, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading your sos, let's get down to facts, Savannah. Try this truth serum"
"House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012....Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security”— a charge Republicans rejected.
Ryan, Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security."
Mother Jones
Typical Liberal...we cannot do anything or make any decisions without money..some other persons money, the wealthy persons money, the working classes money, money from more taxes. Hey let's blame a video and not the FACT it was terrorism on 9/11 duh.......Speaking of money...who will you blame for the debt acquired during the Obama administration? Speaking of money...let's throw some money at Detroit again, they are doing so well under decades of liberal?/ democratic control. Here is a thought...quit giving people something for nothing and you will be surprised how they change their behaviors..... working and understanding that nobody owes you for your history may make a difference. Freedom has a price which begins with good choices like ...education...responsibility. ...work ethic....
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92608 Dec 31, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I know where I am going!!!!!! I am sure you don't know where you are going or you wouldn't be saying the things you do.
What do you need to figure out? Apparently, you have not studied the Bible enough to figure that the "OT and the NT go hand in hand"!
So, you think there are not many Christians? Well, I imagine there are many people in churches today that are not Christians.......just good people (or not). Many churches have changed so much and are not preaching the real true Gospel.
Matthew 7:13-14 Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.(only a remnant will be saved)
Why is the world in such a mess today? Because Jesus is missing in people's lives, that's why! I believe most of the turmoil is about religion. Of course, the Bible says this would happen.
CHEERS!
Norton, I have read the Bible from start to end more than once. Have you? Probably not!
Your modern christianity is a far cry from the beliefs of the early christians. And you can stop quoting your NT verses to me. I am not buying any of it, cuz I know it is all bullshit.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#92609 Dec 31, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
..........and you are taking scripture out of context, as usual!
CHEERS!
Norton maybe since you claim to be a Christian ...it would be a good ideal to someday actually READ the Bible....hmmmmmm????

"Now I permit a woman neither to teach nor exercise authority over a man, but let her be in quietness. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived [when he sinned]; but the woman, having [first] been thoroughly deceived, became [involved] in the transgression [of Adam], and she will be saved by the Child-bearing [i.e., the bearing of Jesus Christ], if they abide in faith, and love and sanctification with self-restraint."[1 Tim. 2:12–15]

Savannah dear... just read ...no typing ...do as you are commanded by the Lord!

CHEERS
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92610 Dec 31, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
His name was Saul and then was changed to Paul. I doubt you even know the reason why!
You have my sympathy!
CHEERS!
That is just some more of you christian teachings that are wrong.

Please tell us your reason that S'haul's name was changed to Paul. I want to laugh some more at your stupid ass.

When S'haul was on the road to Damascus and had his alleged vision and hallucinations about hearing from jesus, who supposeldy changed his name to Paul. It is all bullshit.

There were no witnesses to verify his wild story. He was the only one who claims this happened. Paul claims that jesus said to him, "Paul, Paul. Why doesth thou prosecute me." Yeah right. And I am peter pan, Norton.

Paul was stoned to death because he pushed James, the brother of Jesus, down the Temple Steps, after which, when James landed at the bottom of the steps, Paul's followers beat James to death with clubs. There is a fact that they never taught you in Sunday School, amongst many others.

You really need to stop trying to educate me on christianity.There are numerous facts that christians don't even know about their own religion. What could you possible tell me that I don't already know. Not a damn thing Norton. I am well versed in christianity and all the other religions around the world. Why? Because I take the time to study and show myself "approved", unlike you, dumbass.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#92611 Dec 31, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton, I have read the Bible from start to end more than once. Have you? Probably not!
Your modern christianity is a far cry from the beliefs of the early christians. And you can stop quoting your NT verses to me. I am not buying any of it, cuz I know it is all bullshit.
Well Norotn has never cracked open a Bible we know that...See Norton wants to USE Religion to justify his own political ends...all Tea-vangelicals do...they are our home grown Christian Taliban...

When Norotn finally gives up on being Raptured( a false prophecy) don't be surprised if he doesn't wrap a towel on his head, and then go drive his house, into an office building in Kansas City...LOL
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92612 Dec 31, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously I know a lot more about your religion than you do. Stop throwing your christian bullshit out to me. "Heaven or Hell." You have already proven to me that you don't even have a grasp of either one. All you have is the NT bullshit that you believe is the ultimate truth. I should be telling you to let your "ignorance" prevail. You are so damn blinded and brainwashed that you dare not consider even looking at the origins of your own religion. You are just a shallow person, who doubts his own faith. Otherwise you would not be on topix trying to convince yourself and others that you are holier than thou.
Cheers!
Actually, I hate the word "religion"! It can mean you worship anything.....idols, pigs, gold, etc..
I prefer just being called a Christian because that means I believe in Jesus Christ that was born of a virgin, died on the Cross for all our sins, was risen from the grave and is coming back again for all the believers.

Hey, I am not holier than thou (I guess that would be Jesus)! I am just an old sinner saved by the grace of Jesus Christ! We are all sinners. We are born into this world sinners!
Just sayin'.........you need to think about it! Be sure you know you are right. The consequences will be severe if you are wrong. I am just speaking what I believe to be true. How in the world could it be any other way? Like I told somebody the other day.....you cannot make a seed. You could reproduce one but you couldn't make it from scratch. There are many, many things on this earth that could never be made from scratch. How much proof do people need anyway? GEEZ!

I know....you are probably going to say you believe in a higher power?????
Well, the OT tells the story about God and sending his Son. Read it sometime!

CHEERS!
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92613 Dec 31, 2013
Not my fault wrote:
<quoted text> Typical Liberal...we cannot do anything or make any decisions without money..some other persons money, the wealthy persons money, the working classes money, money from more taxes. Hey let's blame a video and not the FACT it was terrorism on 9/11 duh.......Speaking of money...who will you blame for the debt acquired during the Obama administration? Speaking of money...let's throw some money at Detroit again, they are doing so well under decades of liberal?/ democratic control. Here is a thought...quit giving people something for nothing and you will be surprised how they change their behaviors..... working and understanding that nobody owes you for your history may make a difference. Freedom has a price which begins with good choices like ...education...responsibility. ...work ethic....
I posted a link to the House Budget Committee reports and you didn't even bother to go look at it. Typical republican. You people don't deal in facts. Why does that not surprise me.

Who do you blame for the debt incurred by the Bush Administration. When Bush left Office, the debt was already over $10 trillion, which Obama inherited when he took Office. So save all your bullshit for a dumbass that does not know any better.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92614 Dec 31, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Just let me tell you one more thing..........you can read the Bible 500 times and still not understand it. You can have a head knowledge but until you have an understanding in your heart..........you won't get it....NEVER! You are letting Satan control you. "Nuff said!

CHEERS!
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92615 Dec 31, 2013
Norton, where is this alleged story you claim in the OT that talks about God sending his son? You cannot produce something that does not exist. So please produce this chaper and verse you claim. I will be waiting.

And I do believe in God, but not jesus. So I guess you could call God my "higher power" if you choose to do so.
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the OT tells the story about God and sending his Son. Read it sometime!
CHEERS!
Happy EVERYTHING

Saint Louis, MO

#92616 Dec 31, 2013
America's happiest city? Smile survey says St. Louis
Thanks
!Check out your photo or video now, and look for it in USA TODAY USA TODAY 2:48 p.m. EST December 5, 2013A new city guides app that uses big data from Instagram to reveal details about restaurants, attractions and more, also it also can determine where people seem happiest.(Photo: H. Darr Beiser USAT)

new city guide iPhone app says it can garner all sorts of information about a place — including the general happiness of its residents — by analyzing millions of photos posted on the social networking site Instagram.

The free Jetpac City Guides app, launching today, undertakes a pixel-by-pixel examination of the contents of millions of photos to convey particulars about restaurants, attractions and more in 5,000 cities. Among the secrets it says it can divine from examining Instagram photos: bars women love, hikes only locals know about and dog-friendly spots.

But more about those happy cities and how Jetpac determines happy places vs. more down-in-the-mouth spots. One word: smiles. In analyzing millions of photos of people in various places, it awards a "smile score" based on the size of the smiles in Instagram photos.

The No. 1 smiling city, according to Jetpac: St. Louis, followed by Kansas City, Mo., and Columbus, Ohio. In fact, seven of the 10 smiling-est cities are in the Midwest, including bankrupt Detroit, at No. 9.

Of the 50 rated cities, dead last in smiles is Trimble Missouri, Paola Kanasa, Ozark Missouri and Excelsor Springs, Misoouri

On the state-by-state ranking, the top smile score goes to South Dakota, followed by Montana and North Dakota. Again, Midwesterners appear to have the edge when it comes to happy hormones. Six of the top 10 smile-scoring states are in the heartland
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92617 Dec 31, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
And I suppose that the particular denomination where you go to church is preaching the real true gospel. How convenient for you.

Norton, you have no clue where you are going. Those things on your back are shoulder blades, not wings. You can have faith that you are going to a particular place, but that in no way makes it a sure thing.

There are approximately 7 milliion "professed" christians in the world out of 7 billion. Small change, Norton, small change. Jesus is missing because he is dead, Norton. And Divine Providence would not change whether or not people have jesus in their lives or not. God is in control, and allows evil to exists for his purposes that man cannot fathom. We cannot see God's Big Picture. We cannot imagine in our wildest dreams the true nature of God. And you think that a mere human was God incarnate. Do you actually think that the sentient God could be contained in human flesh. Need I say more, Norton. You reasoning is sorely flawed, dude.
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92618 Dec 31, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Just let me tell you one more thing..........you can read the Bible 500 times and still not understand it. You can have a head knowledge but until you have an understanding in your heart..........you won't get it....NEVER! You are letting Satan control you. "Nuff said!
CHEERS!
Norton, you are grasping at straws now.
Happy EVERYTHING

Saint Louis, MO

#92619 Dec 31, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton, you are grasping at straws now.
True ...but more they are acting out of desperation...Plus the way we make fun of them, only adds to their dispair...hahahahaha

It's os obvious ...you see they do know they've lost...
that they are getting crazier and and craiser is all they have left...just look at there insine posts ...you can't debate crazy...so just mock them for the fools they are...hahahaha

Sorry but it's just fun and cheap entertainment to watch them suffer...hahahahaha

These CONservaTROLLS have a bleak 2014 ahead,.,,why St Louis is so happy these days!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 6 hr OldCrow 3,168
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 7 hr FyI 304
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Chuck 19,281
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 8 hr misslady65 566
My white wife loves dating black men! 13 hr Reality bites 29
This Is What It's Like To Be An Unarmed Black M... 13 hr THE EYE 10
STOP WASTING TIME Eric Holder, ARREST Darren Wi... 14 hr THE EYE 9
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters