“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#92541 Dec 30, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text> ... And no, I am not a Jew.
Cheers!
WOW! You could have fooled ME!

I am both amused and impressed that not only have you have found fault with "Norton"'s Bible, but you throw the ENTIRE NEW TESTAMENT OUT!

"Norton" is always saying that, if there is ANY error in his "Bible," it is ALL FALSE!

I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt, but you got rid of ALL his beloved New Testament scripture. Goodbye, Jesus. CHEERS!

#92542 Dec 30, 2013
Muslim In the OutHouse wrote:
... The Government-Employee Dismissal Rate For Poor Performance Last Year Was Less Than One Half of 1%, One-Sixth That of Private Sector…
~ And these idiots breed and outnumber working intelligent people. Plus, most of them are too dumb and lazy to go into the military so they are left behind to breed and make more oboma babies while working intelligent people are sent off to fight and die....
Hey, "OutHouse"! You ARE aware that it is now an all-volunteer military, aren't you?

Nobody is sending anyone "off to fight and die" unless they volunteer for the job.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92543 Dec 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Savannah," do you "always just make things up"?
Do you remember how, in your Comment #92415 you said, "Sorry to burst your bubble but the top 10 states for economic growth and prosperity are all Conservative controlled ... "
Do you remember how you got all flustered when I asked you to cite your evidence, and said I could look it up myself?
Well, I will stick to your subject, and I will actually keep my comments regarding the facts ... NOT "what {YOU} make up." I obtained the top 10 states with the fastest-growing economies, from a June 12, 2012 article in "NBC News":
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/states-fastes...
Here are the states, and the party affiliation of the governors of those states:
1. North Dakota - R
2. Oregon - D
3. West Virginia - D
4. Texas - R
5. Alaska - R
6. Michigan - R
7. Massachusetts - D
8. Utah - R
9. Connecticut - D
10. California - D
Five Democrats. Five Republicans.
NOT 10 REPUBLICANS AND 0 DEMOCRATS AS YOU SAID!
Why do you have to lie, "Savannah"? Did you learn that at an early age so you could always "win" arguments?
Psssssssst....it's 2013 almost 2014 not 2011. Good try though.

Also lets not forget YOUR original statement....
<quoted text>
How does one "compete" with an argument?
Conservative thoughts and policies about the economy have been proved false -- many, many times. It is only because conservatives themselves are a bit dense that they fall for this idiocy.
Your own outdated list proves that you are a liar as well. Do you think before you post or are you so anxious to try and look like a know it all you just post anything that floats into that otherwise empty head of yours?

#92544 Dec 30, 2013
Muslim In the OutHouse wrote:
... Note that the person below is 1102 feet above the ground and is sweeping the dirt off this twenty first century engineering marvel with a broom that was designed centuries ago and has no safety line....
OH MY GOODNESS! Don't just SIT THERE, "OutHouse"!

Go get a safety line for the broom! Pronto!

#92545 Dec 30, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
This post was intended for Norton, Dawg.
Not to worry.

#92546 Dec 30, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssssssst....it's 2013 almost 2014 not 2011. Good try though.
Also lets not forget YOUR original statement....
Your own outdated list proves that you are a liar as well. Do you think before you post or are you so anxious to try and look like a know it all you just post anything that floats into that otherwise empty head of yours?
So give us a better source, and quit your whining.(Make that a CREDIBLE source -- NOT "WMD.")

Of course, you will NOT give us a credible source with more recent information -- BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT YOUR ORIGINAL STATEMENT WAS FALSE! That's the reason you went into a tizzy and blurted out, "Go find it yourself!" Ah, hahahahaha! You are SO easy to see through, "Savannah"!
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92547 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>
WOW! You could have fooled ME!
I am both amused and impressed that not only have you have found fault with "Norton"'s Bible, but you throw the ENTIRE NEW TESTAMENT OUT!
"Norton" is always saying that, if there is ANY error in his "Bible," it is ALL FALSE!
I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt, but you got rid of ALL his beloved New Testament scripture. Goodbye, Jesus. CHEERS!
I am not Jewish or Christian, Dawg. But I have spend many years studying the religions around the world. It is so obvious to me that Norton, and milions like him, have been duped.

Have you ever watched Ancient Aliens. It is possible that aliens visited the earth to mine for gold and other precious metals. It is even possible that we are an alien hybrid race. Where is the missing link between the jump from cro-magnum humans to homeosapiens? Science has neve come up with a good explanation for that one. The Nasca Lines in Peru and all the hieroglyfics in Egypt, including the real purpose of the pyramids, suggests that something alien was happening then.

Think about how our technology exploded in a ten year period in the '60's. We went from nothing to landing on the moon, lasers, and hitech aircraft. Could it be that our government is colluding with aliens, trading human specimens for research for alien technoloogy? Hell, I don't know, but anything is possible. I do know the government is hiding many secrets from us. For example, why is the U.S. blocking airspace above the areas of the north and south poles where the openings to inside the earth are? Could it be that the Hollow Earth Theory is fact?

Why are goverments around the world trying to debunk the stories of people and groups of people who have witnessed UFO sightings? Could aliens be races who travel here from other dimensions or other planets inside our universe? Or, could these aliens be coming from inner earth? Could these aliens be the gods that ancients worshipped? Wow! It blows my mind, but I am a deep thinker. I cannot help myself. I am like #5 in the movie, Short Circuit. I desire more input.lol I want to know about the 9 level umderground facility where aliens are alleged to be carrying out human experimentation called Fort Dulce. I want to know if the earth is really hollow and rings like a bell during a large earthquake, as it did in the New Madrid earthquake in 1811-1812.. Why is the government not allowing anybody to fly a heliocopter below the mountain rim in the Grand Canyon. There are caves there where Egyptian mummies and gold artifacts have been found. Why will our goverment keep archaeolgists from exploriing the sites? What are they hiding?

I do believe in a multi-dimensional cosmos. I am fascinated by quantum physics and string theory. But who created the aliens? I believe God did. These alien races could be agents of God. Who knows? So what is your take on all this? Call me nuts, but all things I mentioned are a possibility.
occasional diner

United States

#92548 Dec 30, 2013
I ate at Colton's on Thursday night. I watched the strawberry blond that worked curbside. She was as busy as my waitress. I have no idea what she is paid but she definitely worked as hard as any of the waitresses inside.
Democrat

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92549 Dec 30, 2013
North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, and Virginia are turning from red states to purple states. Thanks, Tea Party. Does that tell you what sane people think of you religious nutcases? It should!
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92550 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>
So give us a better source, and quit your whining.(Make that a CREDIBLE source -- NOT "WMD.")
Of course, you will NOT give us a credible source with more recent information -- BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT YOUR ORIGINAL STATEMENT WAS FALSE! That's the reason you went into a tizzy and blurted out, "Go find it yourself!" Ah, hahahahaha! You are SO easy to see through, "Savannah"!
Look at you getting so upset that someone is playing your game back on you and winning. You poor baby. Like I said before you are nobody I have to prove anything to. I don't care what you believe and don't believe. I don't care what you say about me. I don't jump because some wannabe know it all on the internet demands it. You're not better then me and you're not above me.

There is one important thing to note, I made you jump. Game over! I win!
Sally

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92551 Dec 30, 2013
occasional diner wrote:
I ate at Colton's on Thursday night. I watched the strawberry blond that worked curbside. She was as busy as my waitress. I have no idea what she is paid but she definitely worked as hard as any of the waitresses inside.
Is your name Jon? I know you were not watching her because she was busy, lol?
Muslim In the OutHouse

Branson, MO

#92552 Dec 30, 2013
Obama Hits The Golf Course For The 156th Time – Update: Spends Monday On The Links…
~ Flashback: MSNBC says talking about Obama playing golf is racist.
http://weaselzippers.us/...

Booze, Pole Dancing, And Luxurious Hotels: Top 10 Examples Of Government Waste in 2013

Report: Islam Ireland’s Fastest Growing Religion, Will Be Second Largest After Catholicism Within 30 Years…

NH Democrat Mows Down Group of Ducks With His BMW After They Fail To Get Out Of His Way Fast Enough…

New York’s Strict New Gun Law Results In Almost 1,200 New Felonies In 2013…
~ Or as the gun-grabbing left calls it, mission accomplished.

Race Baiting Scumbag Al Sharpton: Republicans Have A “Heartless Ideology”…
~ As opposed to Democrats who have a brainless ideology.

~ Impeach The Self-Appointed Dictator In The White House!~
Cool Concepts

Perryville, MO

#92553 Dec 30, 2013
Another chance missed wrote:
Ilike the experience Roy bring to the position. He will help congress stop this run away train.
Yeaaa that run a way train called the wel-fare state.Lets put a end too Obama care; medi-caid; medi-care; unemployment checks; and of course the worst social security.Americans need too pull themsrlves up with their own god damn boot straps ,Im I right or What!Do this and Im absolutly sure the economy would be humming ;the defaceit would emdiatly be over; and everybody would have a job overnight!Swere too good people, so vote republicain because another depression is the only way too clean house.survive of the fittist ----yooo bitches!!!!!!!!!
Cool Concepts

Perryville, MO

#92554 Dec 30, 2013
Cool Concepts

Perryville, MO

#92555 Dec 30, 2013
Shep

Farmington, MO

#92556 Dec 30, 2013
Assurance of Salvation

Hebrews 9:27 - And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

#92557 Dec 30, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Jewish or Christian, Dawg. But I have spend many years studying the religions around the world. It is so obvious to me that Norton, and milions like him, have been duped.
Have you ever watched Ancient Aliens. It is possible that aliens visited the earth to mine for gold and other precious metals. It is even possible that we are an alien hybrid race. Where is the missing link between the jump from cro-magnum humans to homeosapiens? Science has neve come up with a good explanation for that one. The Nasca Lines in Peru and all the hieroglyfics in Egypt, including the real purpose of the pyramids, suggests that something alien was happening then.
Think about how our technology exploded in a ten year period in the '60's. We went from nothing to landing on the moon, lasers, and hitech aircraft. Could it be that our government is colluding with aliens, trading human specimens for research for alien technoloogy? Hell, I don't know, but anything is possible. I do know the government is hiding many secrets from us. For example, why is the U.S. blocking airspace above the areas of the north and south poles where the openings to inside the earth are? Could it be that the Hollow Earth Theory is fact?
Why are goverments around the world trying to debunk the stories of people and groups of people who have witnessed UFO sightings? Could aliens be races who travel here from other dimensions or other planets inside our universe? Or, could these aliens be coming from inner earth? Could these aliens be the gods that ancients worshipped? Wow! It blows my mind, but I am a deep thinker. I cannot help myself. I am like #5 in the movie, Short Circuit. I desire more input.lol I want to know about the 9 level umderground facility where aliens are alleged to be carrying out human experimentation called Fort Dulce. I want to know if the earth is really hollow and rings like a bell during a large earthquake, as it did in the New Madrid earthquake in 1811-1812.. Why is the government not allowing anybody to fly a heliocopter below the mountain rim in the Grand Canyon. There are caves there where Egyptian mummies and gold artifacts have been found. Why will our goverment keep archaeolgists from exploriing the sites? What are they hiding?
I do believe in a multi-dimensional cosmos. I am fascinated by quantum physics and string theory. But who created the aliens? I believe God did. These alien races could be agents of God. Who knows? So what is your take on all this? Call me nuts, but all things I mentioned are a possibility.
I think that it is possible that humans are some sort of an "experiment" being conducted by extraterrestrials. There are lots of stories and objects which suggest this possibility. The Pyramids, the drawings of creatures which can be seen as "Nazca Lines" from the air in Peru, Machu Picchu itself, even Biblical references to "Ezekiel saw the wheel in the sky," and a perfectly straight highway leading miles to nowhere in NW New Mexico at Chaco Culture National Historical Park.

However, I am a skeptic about many of the things you mention. I am convinced that many so-called "experts" are merely out after money. How about the "Majestic Project"? I think it existed, but I do not think it had anything to do with extraterrestrials. Did you ever think about the word "MAJIC"? i think I know what it was, but I do not think that it had to do with visitors from outer space. But I doubt that we will ever know for sure in our lifetimes.

And I am not too keen about extraterrestrials coming to Earth. There are far too many creatures on Earth already which find humans quite tasty. "We come in peace?" Maybe.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92558 Dec 30, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean, "outside of the Lord?" The Lord God is the sentient conciousness of the whole cosmos. Nobody can be "outside of the Lord." There is nowhere to escape HIS consciousness because we are all inside of it. And your jesus is not the LORD. That is what makes christians idolators--claiming that a mere human is the LORD, GOD OF HOSTS!
I would be really careful, Norton. I am sure that the Creator God of the Universe will not take kindly to any human who tries to equate a man-made god with HIM, The Almighty! Did not God say, "Thou shalt not have any other strange gods before Me." Believing in jesus is putting another strange god before HIM! I know from my days as a christian that christians believe that jesus came to negate the Law of God in the Old Testament and replaced it with the theology of the NT. It is called "Replacement Theology." Dangerous move on the part of christians.
I am sure there will be a particular punishement for your grave sin of idolatry. So keep on posting your misinformation here on topix. Do God a favor and just shut up. Saying nothing is better than continuously trying to teach the rest of us your idolatrous beliefs.
You know what fool..........just believe whatever you want! It's your soul and I don't pretend to be a know-it-all! You do and say whatever you think is right. You are the one that has to answer to God, not me. One thing that you said was, "I know from my days as a Christian".......... So what are you now? You said you were a Christian but you don't believe in Jesus........now? So, I assume you never really were a Christian? Hmmm!
Jesus said that Thou shall have no other gods before me. He is one of the three persons of the Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit). May the Holy Spirit show you the light!

No sense in getting all mad about it. We all have our opinions of the Bible and I choose to believe in mine.

CHEERS!

#92559 Dec 30, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at you getting so upset that someone is playing your game back on you and winning. You poor baby. Like I said before you are nobody I have to prove anything to. I don't care what you believe and don't believe. I don't care what you say about me. I don't jump because some wannabe know it all on the internet demands it. You're not better then me and you're not above me.
There is one important thing to note, I made you jump. Game over! I win!
Upset? ROFL! You do not have the ability to make me "upset."

You are a bloviator, basically. You like to type words, thinking that makes you appear to be intelligent. It doesn't, because clearly you have had few original thoughts in your entire lifetime.

Actually, I AM better than you are. And I am far above you in intelligence. You are outclassed, "Savannah." At best, you are an "intellectual pretender." But those of us who are really intelligent see through all your verbiage. Your words are filled with air -- no substance. Passing gas is your primary accomplishment!

So -- if you really think you "upset" me -- that shows your extreme naivete. Feel free to blather on. At best, you amuse me.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92560 Dec 30, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton, you obviously do not understand apologetics. Apologetics are nothing more than apologizing for the false beliefs of the faith of the writer. I do not accept your Gospel as the Word of the Lord because it is only the word of writers who never ever knew jesus or walked with him. The NT was not written until 70 to 300 years after jesus died. So tell me how these people knew so much about jesus when contemporary writers of jesus, like Justinian, never mentioned anything about jesus. However, scribes did write additions to Justinian's works several centuries later.
I need no apologetics to explain my faith or try to convince others. I only post here to counter the myths you christians portray as TRUTH.
You see..........when I say Apologetics, you have no idea what I am talking about. Read the book Evidence That Demands a Verdict by Josh McDowell, if you don't believe what the Bible says. You are way out there..........somewhere!!!!!! !!

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage comes to Missouri. Wait ... what? 3 hr Sneaky Pete 106
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... 17 hr vietnamvet1969 15
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! 17 hr vietnamvet1969 21
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson Sun Disenfranchise 23
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... Fri dorian johnson wa... 20
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... Fri glenravi 5,450
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis