Shep

Farmington, MO

#92556 Dec 30, 2013
Assurance of Salvation

Hebrews 9:27 - And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#92557 Dec 30, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Jewish or Christian, Dawg. But I have spend many years studying the religions around the world. It is so obvious to me that Norton, and milions like him, have been duped.
Have you ever watched Ancient Aliens. It is possible that aliens visited the earth to mine for gold and other precious metals. It is even possible that we are an alien hybrid race. Where is the missing link between the jump from cro-magnum humans to homeosapiens? Science has neve come up with a good explanation for that one. The Nasca Lines in Peru and all the hieroglyfics in Egypt, including the real purpose of the pyramids, suggests that something alien was happening then.
Think about how our technology exploded in a ten year period in the '60's. We went from nothing to landing on the moon, lasers, and hitech aircraft. Could it be that our government is colluding with aliens, trading human specimens for research for alien technoloogy? Hell, I don't know, but anything is possible. I do know the government is hiding many secrets from us. For example, why is the U.S. blocking airspace above the areas of the north and south poles where the openings to inside the earth are? Could it be that the Hollow Earth Theory is fact?
Why are goverments around the world trying to debunk the stories of people and groups of people who have witnessed UFO sightings? Could aliens be races who travel here from other dimensions or other planets inside our universe? Or, could these aliens be coming from inner earth? Could these aliens be the gods that ancients worshipped? Wow! It blows my mind, but I am a deep thinker. I cannot help myself. I am like #5 in the movie, Short Circuit. I desire more input.lol I want to know about the 9 level umderground facility where aliens are alleged to be carrying out human experimentation called Fort Dulce. I want to know if the earth is really hollow and rings like a bell during a large earthquake, as it did in the New Madrid earthquake in 1811-1812.. Why is the government not allowing anybody to fly a heliocopter below the mountain rim in the Grand Canyon. There are caves there where Egyptian mummies and gold artifacts have been found. Why will our goverment keep archaeolgists from exploriing the sites? What are they hiding?
I do believe in a multi-dimensional cosmos. I am fascinated by quantum physics and string theory. But who created the aliens? I believe God did. These alien races could be agents of God. Who knows? So what is your take on all this? Call me nuts, but all things I mentioned are a possibility.
I think that it is possible that humans are some sort of an "experiment" being conducted by extraterrestrials. There are lots of stories and objects which suggest this possibility. The Pyramids, the drawings of creatures which can be seen as "Nazca Lines" from the air in Peru, Machu Picchu itself, even Biblical references to "Ezekiel saw the wheel in the sky," and a perfectly straight highway leading miles to nowhere in NW New Mexico at Chaco Culture National Historical Park.

However, I am a skeptic about many of the things you mention. I am convinced that many so-called "experts" are merely out after money. How about the "Majestic Project"? I think it existed, but I do not think it had anything to do with extraterrestrials. Did you ever think about the word "MAJIC"? i think I know what it was, but I do not think that it had to do with visitors from outer space. But I doubt that we will ever know for sure in our lifetimes.

And I am not too keen about extraterrestrials coming to Earth. There are far too many creatures on Earth already which find humans quite tasty. "We come in peace?" Maybe.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92558 Dec 30, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean, "outside of the Lord?" The Lord God is the sentient conciousness of the whole cosmos. Nobody can be "outside of the Lord." There is nowhere to escape HIS consciousness because we are all inside of it. And your jesus is not the LORD. That is what makes christians idolators--claiming that a mere human is the LORD, GOD OF HOSTS!
I would be really careful, Norton. I am sure that the Creator God of the Universe will not take kindly to any human who tries to equate a man-made god with HIM, The Almighty! Did not God say, "Thou shalt not have any other strange gods before Me." Believing in jesus is putting another strange god before HIM! I know from my days as a christian that christians believe that jesus came to negate the Law of God in the Old Testament and replaced it with the theology of the NT. It is called "Replacement Theology." Dangerous move on the part of christians.
I am sure there will be a particular punishement for your grave sin of idolatry. So keep on posting your misinformation here on topix. Do God a favor and just shut up. Saying nothing is better than continuously trying to teach the rest of us your idolatrous beliefs.
You know what fool..........just believe whatever you want! It's your soul and I don't pretend to be a know-it-all! You do and say whatever you think is right. You are the one that has to answer to God, not me. One thing that you said was, "I know from my days as a Christian".......... So what are you now? You said you were a Christian but you don't believe in Jesus........now? So, I assume you never really were a Christian? Hmmm!
Jesus said that Thou shall have no other gods before me. He is one of the three persons of the Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit). May the Holy Spirit show you the light!

No sense in getting all mad about it. We all have our opinions of the Bible and I choose to believe in mine.

CHEERS!

#92559 Dec 30, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at you getting so upset that someone is playing your game back on you and winning. You poor baby. Like I said before you are nobody I have to prove anything to. I don't care what you believe and don't believe. I don't care what you say about me. I don't jump because some wannabe know it all on the internet demands it. You're not better then me and you're not above me.
There is one important thing to note, I made you jump. Game over! I win!
Upset? ROFL! You do not have the ability to make me "upset."

You are a bloviator, basically. You like to type words, thinking that makes you appear to be intelligent. It doesn't, because clearly you have had few original thoughts in your entire lifetime.

Actually, I AM better than you are. And I am far above you in intelligence. You are outclassed, "Savannah." At best, you are an "intellectual pretender." But those of us who are really intelligent see through all your verbiage. Your words are filled with air -- no substance. Passing gas is your primary accomplishment!

So -- if you really think you "upset" me -- that shows your extreme naivete. Feel free to blather on. At best, you amuse me.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92560 Dec 30, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton, you obviously do not understand apologetics. Apologetics are nothing more than apologizing for the false beliefs of the faith of the writer. I do not accept your Gospel as the Word of the Lord because it is only the word of writers who never ever knew jesus or walked with him. The NT was not written until 70 to 300 years after jesus died. So tell me how these people knew so much about jesus when contemporary writers of jesus, like Justinian, never mentioned anything about jesus. However, scribes did write additions to Justinian's works several centuries later.
I need no apologetics to explain my faith or try to convince others. I only post here to counter the myths you christians portray as TRUTH.
You see..........when I say Apologetics, you have no idea what I am talking about. Read the book Evidence That Demands a Verdict by Josh McDowell, if you don't believe what the Bible says. You are way out there..........somewhere!!!!!! !!

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92561 Dec 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Upset? ROFL! You do not have the ability to make me "upset."
You are a bloviator, basically. You like to type words, thinking that makes you appear to be intelligent. It doesn't, because clearly you have had few original thoughts in your entire lifetime.
Actually, I AM better than you are. And I am far above you in intelligence. You are outclassed, "Savannah." At best, you are an "intellectual pretender." But those of us who are really intelligent see through all your verbiage. Your words are filled with air -- no substance. Passing gas is your primary accomplishment!
So -- if you really think you "upset" me -- that shows your extreme naivete. Feel free to blather on. At best, you amuse me.
Are you looking in the mirror talking about yourself :)?

CHEERS!
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92562 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>Upset? ROFL! You do not have the ability to make me "upset."

Game over. I won!! You lost!! Deal with it!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92563 Dec 31, 2013
Happy New Year for some---

While Obama and Congress are at their Christmas vacations, many of them living large on the hog, you know the very thing that Obama told us years ago that we couldn't do and the families of those killed at Benghazi are still waiting for answers.

Even worse, it is disgusting that Hillary Clinton is seen to be the frontrunner for the Democrats in 2016. Have they no morals? Have they no shame Have they no respect for those killed because Hillary and Obama ignored their cries for help for months?

On this last day of 2013, we must resolve to continue the fight to demand answers for Benghazi. In addition, we must demand that someone be held accountable. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton outright lied to the American people to provide cover for themselves. For Obama, the cover was for a 2012 re-election. For Hillary, it was for a 2016 run.

Forget a Clinton presidency. Hillary Clinton running for office would be a disgrace to the legacy of those lives lost because she chose her political career over their lives!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92564 Dec 31, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you babbling idiot. How did you figure that bs. There are more democrats than republicans and I know most of those democrats are christians, fool. Nobody has taken your religion away from you.
My U.S. Currency still has "In God We Trust" on it. So how the hell do you figure God has been eliminated from the Agenda. You really need to stop listening to FOX Fake News and the fake crisies they continue to report about.
God is still alive and doing well in American life. Maybe not in the republican bubble you live in, but in the real world God is still God.
There goes the liberal spin again!

Go back to the 2012 Demonrat convention when God was eliminated from the agenda.

Watch the real demons worship their Anti-Christ.....

#92565 Dec 31, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You see.......... when I say Apologetics, you have no idea what I am talking about. Read the book Evidence That Demands a Verdict by Josh McDowell, if you don't believe what the Bible says. You are way out there.......... somewhere!!!!!!!!..
Which one of the apostles was Josh McDowell? And what is the name of the gospel book which he wrote?

#92566 Dec 31, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you looking in the mirror talking about yourself :)?...
You don't really know? Well, "Norton," since you did not pick up on this -- I was speaking about "Savannah." (Sorry if you felt the description applied to you.)

#92567 Dec 31, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Game over. I won!! You lost!! Deal with it!!
ROFL! For some reason, you remind me of another "Great Bloviator" -- a guy I always called "Smifville." Whenever he had been totally crushed, he would pretend that he had won. I suppose you should use whatever technique you have to, in attempting to maintain some semblance of self-respect, though.

"Savannah," dear -- you would not by any chance be "Smifville" reincarnate, are you?

(He ran away, never to return, after all his predictions for the 2012 elections were blown away.)
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92568 Dec 31, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
While Obama and Congress are at their Christmas vacations, many of them living large on the hog, you know the very thing that Obama told us years ago that we couldn't do and the families of those killed at Benghazi are still waiting for answers.
Even worse, it is disgusting that Hillary Clinton is seen to be the frontrunner for the Democrats in 2016. Have they no morals? Have they no shame Have they no respect for those killed because Hillary and Obama ignored their cries for help for months?
On this last day of 2013, we must resolve to continue the fight to demand answers for Benghazi. In addition, we must demand that someone be held accountable. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton outright lied to the American people to provide cover for themselves. For Obama, the cover was for a 2012 re-election. For Hillary, it was for a 2016 run.
Forget a Clinton presidency. Hillary Clinton running for office would be a disgrace to the legacy of those lives lost because she chose her political career over their lives!
Sarah Palin was right when she said if it wasn't for double standards Democrats would have no standards at all.

The Democrat Party has been hijacked by the far left wing progressive liberal terrorists. They hate America. They hate the constitution. They hate capitalism and the free market. They think it is unfair that some people work hard and achieve success and think they are entitled to the fruits from the labor of others while they sit on their butts and do nothing all day (except post on here like a couple of the ones here do)

Hillary will not be President. The only good thing that will come out of the Obama presidency and the Obamacare debacle is the loss of the senate in 2014 and the loss of the white house in 2016. The left wing media will continue to feed their lies to the left wing terrorists like Yellow Dawg because they know people like him are too brainwashed to see the reality of things. The majority of people are finally waking up to the lies to the deception and to the destruction being caused by the America hating left wing terrorists.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92569 Dec 31, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! For some reason, you remind me of another "Great Bloviator" -- a guy I always called "Smifville." Whenever he had been totally crushed, he would pretend that he had won. I suppose you should use whatever technique you have to, in attempting to maintain some semblance of self-respect, though.
"Savannah," dear -- you would not by any chance be "Smifville" reincarnate, are you?
(He ran away, never to return, after all his predictions for the 2012 elections were blown away.)
Game over. I won!! You lost!! Get over it!!

#92570 Dec 31, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
Your "birther" conspiracy theory did not work.(Ask Orly Taitz.)

And now your "Benghazi" conspiracy theory has been proved wrong, by a "New York Times" article this week:

http://www.nytimes.com/projects/2013/benghazi...

(But keep looking for yet another conspiracy. Don't give up hope yet, after all the time and effort you have put into all these fairy tales. Keep in mind that only your "Tea Partier" associates are dumb enough to believe in them, and it keeps their false hopes up that Republicans will win any elections in 2014 or 2016.)

#92571 Dec 31, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin was right when she said if it wasn't for double standards Democrats would have no standards at all....
And Sarah was right when she said that Russia flies warplanes regularly over Alaska.

(FALSE)

Q: Why did Sarah Palin cross the road?
A: She didn't. She stopped half-way.

(Ask any Alaskan.)
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92572 Dec 31, 2013
<quoted text>
And Sarah was right when she said that Russia flies warplanes regularly over Alaska.
(FALSE)
Q: Why did Sarah Palin cross the road?
A: She didn't. She stopped half-way.
(Ask any Alaskan.)
Was I talking to you? No I was not. Therefore your stupid jokes and comments are neither needed or wanted. So just sit there and mind your own business. When I want to hear from you I will give you permission to address me.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#92573 Dec 31, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I talking to you? No I was not. Therefore your stupid jokes and comments are neither needed or wanted. So just sit there and mind your own business. When I want to hear from you I will give you permission to address me.
Savannah ... please take a note from scripture...and do like St Paul told ALL Women...
and please just STFU!!!!

St Paul said that Savannnah really for your own good...
you might also learn from Sarah Palin...quit while you can..hmmmm?

#92574 Dec 31, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
"Savannah": How naive! ROFL! This is not a court of law. You have NO power. Anyone can make any comment on a Topix thread, WITHOUT your permission.

What I think we have here is a "delusion of grandeur." "Savannah," if only I could buy you for what you are worth, and sell you for what you think you are worth, I would make a million!_8-)

#92575 Dec 31, 2013
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Savannah ... please take a note from scripture... and do like St Paul told ALL Women...
and please just STFU!!!!
St Paul said that Savannnah really for your own good...
you might also learn from Sarah Palin... quit while you can.. hmmmm?
"Savannah" has found a "forum." Upon which she can type her meaningless comments. She thinks she has become "Queen of the Thread."

The only significant comment she has ever made on here was false, as I just proved. And then, "Savannah" went into meltdown. Sad. She actually should consider getting a real life, not this imaginary "Queen" life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr Freebird USA 5,591
Review: Warson Auto Plaza (Nov '13) 15 hr Kev 13
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr Lugnutz The Holy One 19,591
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson Tue ZigZag 31
MAX Con 2015 - Mineral Area Gaming Expo and Con... Tue MAX Con 1
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) Mon WestCo 34
where to find opiates (Apr '12) Mon WestCo 19
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?