Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92562 Dec 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Upset? ROFL! You do not have the ability to make me "upset."

You are a bloviator, basically. You like to type words, thinking that makes you appear to be intelligent. It doesn't, because clearly you have had few original thoughts in your entire lifetime.

Actually, I AM better than you are. And I am far above you in intelligence. You are outclassed, "Savannah." At best, you are an "intellectual pretender." But those of us who are really intelligent see through all your verbiage. Your words are filled with air -- no substance. Passing gas is your primary accomplishment!

So -- if you really think you "upset" me -- that shows your extreme naivete. Feel free to blather on. At best, you amuse me.
Game over. I won!! You lost!! Deal with it!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92563 Dec 31, 2013
Happy New Year for some---

While Obama and Congress are at their Christmas vacations, many of them living large on the hog, you know the very thing that Obama told us years ago that we couldn't do and the families of those killed at Benghazi are still waiting for answers.

Even worse, it is disgusting that Hillary Clinton is seen to be the frontrunner for the Democrats in 2016. Have they no morals? Have they no shame Have they no respect for those killed because Hillary and Obama ignored their cries for help for months?

On this last day of 2013, we must resolve to continue the fight to demand answers for Benghazi. In addition, we must demand that someone be held accountable. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton outright lied to the American people to provide cover for themselves. For Obama, the cover was for a 2012 re-election. For Hillary, it was for a 2016 run.

Forget a Clinton presidency. Hillary Clinton running for office would be a disgrace to the legacy of those lives lost because she chose her political career over their lives!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92564 Dec 31, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you babbling idiot. How did you figure that bs. There are more democrats than republicans and I know most of those democrats are christians, fool. Nobody has taken your religion away from you.
My U.S. Currency still has "In God We Trust" on it. So how the hell do you figure God has been eliminated from the Agenda. You really need to stop listening to FOX Fake News and the fake crisies they continue to report about.
God is still alive and doing well in American life. Maybe not in the republican bubble you live in, but in the real world God is still God.
There goes the liberal spin again!

Go back to the 2012 Demonrat convention when God was eliminated from the agenda.

Watch the real demons worship their Anti-Christ.....

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#92565 Dec 31, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You see.......... when I say Apologetics, you have no idea what I am talking about. Read the book Evidence That Demands a Verdict by Josh McDowell, if you don't believe what the Bible says. You are way out there.......... somewhere!!!!!!!!..
Which one of the apostles was Josh McDowell? And what is the name of the gospel book which he wrote?

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#92566 Dec 31, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you looking in the mirror talking about yourself :)?...
You don't really know? Well, "Norton," since you did not pick up on this -- I was speaking about "Savannah." (Sorry if you felt the description applied to you.)

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#92567 Dec 31, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Game over. I won!! You lost!! Deal with it!!
ROFL! For some reason, you remind me of another "Great Bloviator" -- a guy I always called "Smifville." Whenever he had been totally crushed, he would pretend that he had won. I suppose you should use whatever technique you have to, in attempting to maintain some semblance of self-respect, though.

"Savannah," dear -- you would not by any chance be "Smifville" reincarnate, are you?

(He ran away, never to return, after all his predictions for the 2012 elections were blown away.)
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92568 Dec 31, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
Happy New Year for some---
While Obama and Congress are at their Christmas vacations, many of them living large on the hog, you know the very thing that Obama told us years ago that we couldn't do and the families of those killed at Benghazi are still waiting for answers.
Even worse, it is disgusting that Hillary Clinton is seen to be the frontrunner for the Democrats in 2016. Have they no morals? Have they no shame Have they no respect for those killed because Hillary and Obama ignored their cries for help for months?
On this last day of 2013, we must resolve to continue the fight to demand answers for Benghazi. In addition, we must demand that someone be held accountable. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton outright lied to the American people to provide cover for themselves. For Obama, the cover was for a 2012 re-election. For Hillary, it was for a 2016 run.
Forget a Clinton presidency. Hillary Clinton running for office would be a disgrace to the legacy of those lives lost because she chose her political career over their lives!
Sarah Palin was right when she said if it wasn't for double standards Democrats would have no standards at all.

The Democrat Party has been hijacked by the far left wing progressive liberal terrorists. They hate America. They hate the constitution. They hate capitalism and the free market. They think it is unfair that some people work hard and achieve success and think they are entitled to the fruits from the labor of others while they sit on their butts and do nothing all day (except post on here like a couple of the ones here do)

Hillary will not be President. The only good thing that will come out of the Obama presidency and the Obamacare debacle is the loss of the senate in 2014 and the loss of the white house in 2016. The left wing media will continue to feed their lies to the left wing terrorists like Yellow Dawg because they know people like him are too brainwashed to see the reality of things. The majority of people are finally waking up to the lies to the deception and to the destruction being caused by the America hating left wing terrorists.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92569 Dec 31, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! For some reason, you remind me of another "Great Bloviator" -- a guy I always called "Smifville." Whenever he had been totally crushed, he would pretend that he had won. I suppose you should use whatever technique you have to, in attempting to maintain some semblance of self-respect, though.
"Savannah," dear -- you would not by any chance be "Smifville" reincarnate, are you?
(He ran away, never to return, after all his predictions for the 2012 elections were blown away.)
Game over. I won!! You lost!! Get over it!!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#92570 Dec 31, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
Happy New Year for some---
While Obama and Congress are at their Christmas vacations, many of them living large on the hog, you know the very thing that Obama told us years ago that we couldn't do and the families of those killed at Benghazi are still waiting for answers.
Even worse, it is disgusting that Hillary Clinton is seen to be the frontrunner for the Democrats in 2016. Have they no morals? Have they no shame Have they no respect for those killed because Hillary and Obama ignored their cries for help for months?
On this last day of 2013, we must resolve to continue the fight to demand answers for Benghazi. In addition, we must demand that someone be held accountable. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton outright lied to the American people to provide cover for themselves. For Obama, the cover was for a 2012 re-election. For Hillary, it was for a 2016 run.
Forget a Clinton presidency. Hillary Clinton running for office would be a disgrace to the legacy of those lives lost because she chose her political career over their lives!
Your "birther" conspiracy theory did not work.(Ask Orly Taitz.)

And now your "Benghazi" conspiracy theory has been proved wrong, by a "New York Times" article this week:

http://www.nytimes.com/projects/2013/benghazi...

(But keep looking for yet another conspiracy. Don't give up hope yet, after all the time and effort you have put into all these fairy tales. Keep in mind that only your "Tea Partier" associates are dumb enough to believe in them, and it keeps their false hopes up that Republicans will win any elections in 2014 or 2016.)

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#92571 Dec 31, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin was right when she said if it wasn't for double standards Democrats would have no standards at all....
And Sarah was right when she said that Russia flies warplanes regularly over Alaska.

(FALSE)

Q: Why did Sarah Palin cross the road?
A: She didn't. She stopped half-way.

(Ask any Alaskan.)
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92572 Dec 31, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
And Sarah was right when she said that Russia flies warplanes regularly over Alaska.
(FALSE)
Q: Why did Sarah Palin cross the road?
A: She didn't. She stopped half-way.
(Ask any Alaskan.)
Was I talking to you? No I was not. Therefore your stupid jokes and comments are neither needed or wanted. So just sit there and mind your own business. When I want to hear from you I will give you permission to address me.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#92573 Dec 31, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I talking to you? No I was not. Therefore your stupid jokes and comments are neither needed or wanted. So just sit there and mind your own business. When I want to hear from you I will give you permission to address me.
Savannah ... please take a note from scripture...and do like St Paul told ALL Women...
and please just STFU!!!!

St Paul said that Savannnah really for your own good...
you might also learn from Sarah Palin...quit while you can..hmmmm?

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#92574 Dec 31, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I talking to you? No I was not. Therefore your stupid jokes and comments are neither needed or wanted. So just sit there and mind your own business. When I want to hear from you I will give you permission to address me.
"Savannah": How naive! ROFL! This is not a court of law. You have NO power. Anyone can make any comment on a Topix thread, WITHOUT your permission.

What I think we have here is a "delusion of grandeur." "Savannah," if only I could buy you for what you are worth, and sell you for what you think you are worth, I would make a million!_8-)

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#92575 Dec 31, 2013
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Savannah ... please take a note from scripture... and do like St Paul told ALL Women...
and please just STFU!!!!
St Paul said that Savannnah really for your own good...
you might also learn from Sarah Palin... quit while you can.. hmmmm?
"Savannah" has found a "forum." Upon which she can type her meaningless comments. She thinks she has become "Queen of the Thread."

The only significant comment she has ever made on here was false, as I just proved. And then, "Savannah" went into meltdown. Sad. She actually should consider getting a real life, not this imaginary "Queen" life.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#92576 Dec 31, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I talking to you? No I was not. Therefore your stupid jokes and comments are neither needed or wanted. So just sit there and mind your own business. When I want to hear from you I will give you permission to address me.
1 Corinthians 14:34-35, Paul wrote:“ women should remain silent. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak"

You are certainly no better Christian than you are a Patriotic American ...
Savannah ...You are SIMPLY a disgrace!
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92577 Dec 31, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Savannah" has found a "forum." Upon which she can type her meaningless comments. She thinks she has become "Queen of the Thread."
The only significant comment she has ever made on here was false, as I just proved. And then, "Savannah" went into meltdown. Sad. She actually should consider getting a real life, not this imaginary "Queen" life.
Game over. I won!! You lost!! Using your unregistered alias to attack me doesn't change it. Get over it!

You have my permission to address me.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#92579 Dec 31, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Game over. I won!! You lost!! Using your unregistered alias to attack me doesn't change it. Get over it!
You have my permission to address me.
Well after reading your post Dominatrix Savannah ...it's obvious that all these other loser CONservative posters are not the only one that is a really DUMB Vagina...LOL

Yes you win ...Savannah you are the Topix Queen of Stupid ????
Muslim In the OutHouse

Branson, MO

#92580 Dec 31, 2013
NY Times Now Claims They “Had A Reporter On The Scene Talking To The Attackers During The Attack” In Benghazi…
~ Stupidity gone to seed!
http://weaselzippers.us/...

Obama Cites “Doubling Number of Dogs In The White House” As One of His Accomplishments In 2013…
~ You know he had a bad year when buying a dog is cited as an accomplishment.
http://weaselzippers.us/...

WWII VET WARNS AMERICA: 90 PERCENT OF CONGRESS ARE TRAITORS
A World War II veteran of the Pacific War, whose bankruptcy caused by medical bills caused him to lose his home – and made headlines on conservative websites in 2012, is back in a video released Saturday by the Liberty Alliance, warning Americans to wake up before it’s too late.
Warren Bodeker, 89, was an Army Airborne paratrooper during the war who earned two bronze stars during three combat jumps in the Philippines, according to Oath Keepers, a group of current and former members of the military that advocates strict adherence to the Constitution.
http://weaselzippers.us/...

Coburn: Year Could Go Down As One Of America’s ‘Worst’
~ The rollout is going as planned.
http://weaselzippers.us/...

Florida: Group of Black Thugs Beat 70-Year-Old Grandfather Unconscious, Try To Gouge His Eye Out…
http://weaselzippers.us/...

~ Impeach The Self-Appointed Dictator In The White House!~
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92581 Dec 31, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what fool..........just believe whatever you want! It's your soul and I don't pretend to be a know-it-all! You do and say whatever you think is right. You are the one that has to answer to God, not me. One thing that you said was, "I know from my days as a Christian".......... So what are you now? You said you were a Christian but you don't believe in Jesus........now? So, I assume you never really were a Christian? Hmmm!
Jesus said that Thou shall have no other gods before me. He is one of the three persons of the Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit). May the Holy Spirit show you the light!
No sense in getting all mad about it. We all have our opinions of the Bible and I choose to believe in mine.
CHEERS!
I was raised in a christian church and was a devout christian for a very long time, fool. And yes, I denouced jesus and the trinity as being viable, because after reading ancient texts and doing years of research, I opened my eyes to the fact that jesus was just a man who was deified by the catholic church in Nicea in 325 AD by Constantine's Nicean Council. You do know that your trinity belief came straight out of the catholic church. In Revelations, evangelical christians equate the "harlot" or "whore" to the catholic church. Yet you adhere to the ancient doctrines of the catholic church. What a misnomer. The catholic church claims to be the mother church of all trinitarian doctrined churches, because the trinity was their invention, not jesus' or Gods.

Jesus ain't going to show me anything, because he died over 2000 years ago and was buried. He did not ascend because God does not have or need a son. To suggest such a thing is pure idolatry.

The 10 Statements of God are in Exodus 20. I don't think your jesus was around then. Yet you say jesus said to have no other gods before him. You will find no such statement by jesus anywhere in your new testament.

I am not mad about anything. As I stated several days ago, I don't care if you worship a fence post. What you choose to do about your own soul is between you and the Creator. How does it feel to have your theological system challenged? You seem to be flustered because I posted evidence from the original Hebrew biblical text to prove your "virgin birth" religion to be false. I hope you finally get the message and refrain from trying to convert all we "heathens" as you christians refer to all non-believers on this POLITICAL thread. Just because we don't believe in jesus or the NT does in no way mean that we are not people of faith. If we wanted to get your religion, we would go to church.

Now lets get back to politics!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92582 Dec 31, 2013
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Corinthians 14:34-35, Paul wrote:“ women should remain silent. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak"
You are certainly no better Christian than you are a Patriotic American ...
Savannah ...You are SIMPLY a disgrace!
..........and you are taking scripture out of context, as usual!

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) 52 min savanimal 35
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... 4 hr 8990Bigs 21
Eric Holder, Atty Gen Arrives (Aug '14) 6 hr God Bless E Holde... 6
Upci Repent Repent Repent 7 hr REPENT UPCI 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Homeboi 19,642
The best BP gals ? 10 hr dodgerammer 440 1
Blacks need trained not Police 12 hr ZooKeeper 4
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:08 am PST

NBC Sports 9:08AM
Kendall Langford visiting the defensive tackle-less Lions today
Bleacher Report 9:28 AM
Kendall Langford: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent DT
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 6:35 PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip