Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 4,328)

Showing posts 86,541 - 86,560 of92,108
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Muslim In the OutHouse wrote:
... News giant joins cover-up for Barack Obama
http://www.teaparty.org/news-giant-joins-cove...
A "news giant"! No less than the "New York Times"! Your "Tea Partier" article says that the "New York Times" writer should not have asserted "that Al Qaeda’s involvement in the September 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate and CIA annex in Benghazi is particularly questionable ... "

Well, "OutHouse," I hate to tell you "Tea Partiers," but the "New York Times" published that six-part, multi-media report over the weekend regarding last year’s attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. Now, MSNBC states that the "Times" article is arguably the most comprehensive examination of what transpired that’s been published by a major news organization to date.

Here is an excerpt from the "New York Times" article:

{QUOTE} Months of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault.

The attack was led, instead, by fighters who had benefited directly from NATO’s extensive air power and logistics support during the uprising against Colonel Qaddafi. And contrary to claims by some members of Congress, it was fueled in large part by anger at an American-made video denigrating Islam.{END QUOTE}

So we see that you "Birthers" going down in flames once again, with all of your "conspiracy fables."

1. Al Qaeda was not directly involved
2. The anti-Islam video was a factor in the Benghazi attack

MSNBC states, "But when it comes to the political salience, the exhaustive New York Times reporting also makes clear that conservative conspiracy theories, which have long dominated Republican thought, simply have no basis in reality."

Like when did any of your fables have any "basis in reality"? You "Tea Partiers" live in an alternate universe, unfettered by the truth, or any evidence of the truth.

MSNBC article:

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/consp...

The 6-part "New York Times" article:

http://www.nytimes.com/projects/2013/benghazi...

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yellow Dawg Democrat" and "childish immature comments" ... birds of a feather._8-)
Yes, but my "childish immature comments" always bring you down a few notches and set you on firmer ground.

Isaiah 11:6 (KJV)... and a little child shall lead them.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
I read his post and no where in it does he say anything about assault weapons. Do you always just make things up then pretend that someone else said it so you can try to have some sort of snappy reply? Why do you that? Are you incapable of commenting on what the person actually said? It seems all you do is play silly games.
Lower taxes, less regulation on small business, balanced budget, reduce spending, deficit reduction, less gov. intrusion, smaller govt. Tell me Dawg what is so sick and evil about that? Don't make things up like you did in the post I quoted. stick to the subject and see if you can actually keep your comments to what was said not what you make up.
"Savannah," do you "always just make things up"?

Do you remember how, in your Comment #92415 you said, "Sorry to burst your bubble but the top 10 states for economic growth and prosperity are all Conservative controlled ... "

Do you remember how you got all flustered when I asked you to cite your evidence, and said I could look it up myself?

Well, I will stick to your subject, and I will actually keep my comments regarding the facts ... NOT "what {YOU} make up." I obtained the top 10 states with the fastest-growing economies, from a June 12, 2012 article in "NBC News":

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/states-fastes...

Here are the states, and the party affiliation of the governors of those states:

1. North Dakota - R
2. Oregon - D
3. West Virginia - D
4. Texas - R
5. Alaska - R
6. Michigan - R
7. Massachusetts - D
8. Utah - R
9. Connecticut - D
10. California - D

Five Democrats. Five Republicans.

NOT 10 REPUBLICANS AND 0 DEMOCRATS AS YOU SAID!

Why do you have to lie, "Savannah"? Did you learn that at an early age so you could always "win" arguments?

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

1 who REALLY knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey ...it's like the Jobs Jobs Jobs ...you conservatives were screaming about until sho got into power ...but then you completely disgrarded that and they started legislating your crazy religious moral government and it's intrusive policies were ever youy could.... you demonize true freedom loving progressive christian patriots...while you help inforce a conservative Taliban that will be more intrusive and legislate more terror than you can imagine in your immature brain.
You people are the reason our founding fathers seperated Church and State...because all through history ( which you are clueless about) you people have caused death destruction and hampered progress and enlightment...you so stupid...because you as a womewn are the frist ones they will take your fredoms away form.
Savannah You are a kool-aid drinking lemming
I "Judge" this comment "Brilliant" ... "Agree" ... "Truthful" ... "Puts 'Savannah' in Her Place"

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives in his own little strange world that's for sure. I kinda feel sorry for him. To be on here day after day after day from morning until night for the sole purpose of attacking people has to be a very sad and lonely existence to live.
To be on here day after day after day from morning until night for the sole purpose of lying has to be a very sad and lonely existence to live, "Savannah." What compels you to do it?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives in his own little strange world that's for sure. I kinda feel sorry for him. To be on here day after day after day from morning until night for the sole purpose of attacking people has to be a very sad and lonely existence to live.
Savannah...you live in "Tremble" the low rent part of Smitville...I kinda feel sorry for you living on Toxic Smithville Lake aka Trailer Lake (famous for it's huge Trailer Camp)

honey you are just as toxic as it's murky waters are...what a very sad and lonely(since you're on this thread 24/7 stalking Dawg and me) existence you live.

What the hell is wrong with the people that live around Trailer Lake...is it a FEMA site? Seems anyone around it has a very low I-Q...I'd say they are hillbillys but Trimble is out on the prairie...go figure?
Norton

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

<quoted text>
no not really ...nothing Glenn Beck is real...much like his Mormon Religion...the only thing real about Beck is his achololism
Oh really..........Glen Beck admitted he was an alcoholic but has it under control! You just like to put people down, is that it? So, what is your problem besides ignorance?

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

<quoted text>
Funny..........you really have a stupid comeback because you don't know the real truth. I think you are really losing it! All you know is trash talk! Got yourself tied in a knot, didn't ya??
CHEERS!
Oh goody........something you're good at! COPY AND PASTE! You got that down!

CHEERS!
Mr Peabody

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

My vote is for Mr Payola, Kansas, "Norton".
Mr Peabody

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Savannah...you live in "Tremble" the low rent part of Smitville...I kinda feel sorry for you living on Toxic Smithville Lake aka Trailer Lake (famous for it's huge Trailer Camp)
honey you are just as toxic as it's murky waters are...what a very sad and lonely(since you're on this thread 24/7 stalking Dawg and me) existence you live.
What the hell is wrong with the people that live around Trailer Lake...is it a FEMA site? Seems anyone around it has a very low I-Q...I'd say they are hillbillys but Trimble is out on the prairie...go figure?
That is "Trimble", maybe some toxins went over to St. Louis as well.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Mr Peabody wrote:
<quoted text>
That is "Trimble", maybe some toxins went over to St. Louis as well.
Spell it anyway you want to John Waters...Speaking of Toxins hows your hairdo back there in Baltimore?
Oh Really

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really..........Glen Beck admitted he was an alcoholic but has it under control! You just like to put people down, is that it? So, what is your problem besides ignorance?
CHEERS!
Glen Beck is a Berther dildo brain conspiracy theorist, who constantly makes an ass out of himself.
Alcoholics cannot control their drinking. There are people who used to drink and fight the urge everyday (slipping), and there are those who claim they have it under control, while they sneak around to hide their alcoholism.

Get Real, Nort,
Dog Rules

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Savannah," do you "always just make things up"?
Do you remember how, in your Comment #92415 you said, "Sorry to burst your bubble but the top 10 states for economic growth and prosperity are all Conservative controlled ... "
Do you remember how you got all flustered when I asked you to cite your evidence, and said I could look it up myself?
Well, I will stick to your subject, and I will actually keep my comments regarding the facts ... NOT "what {YOU} make up." I obtained the top 10 states with the fastest-growing economies, from a June 12, 2012 article in "NBC News":
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/states-fastes...
Here are the states, and the party affiliation of the governors of those states:
1. North Dakota - R
2. Oregon - D
3. West Virginia - D
4. Texas - R
5. Alaska - R
6. Michigan - R
7. Massachusetts - D
8. Utah - R
9. Connecticut - D
10. California - D
Five Democrats. Five Republicans.
NOT 10 REPUBLICANS AND 0 DEMOCRATS AS YOU SAID!
Why do you have to lie, "Savannah"? Did you learn that at an early age so you could always "win" arguments?
Great job of debunking Savannah's B.S. Dawg, these Tea Publicans believe any thing they hear or read without checking the facts out. You are the ruler of this forum.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Glen Beck is a Berther dildo brain conspiracy theorist, who constantly makes an ass out of himself.
Alcoholics cannot control their drinking. There are people who used to drink and fight the urge everyday (slipping), and there are those who claim they have it under control, while they sneak around to hide their alcoholism.
Get Real, Nort,
You are so right...Norton can't control his BAD Religion, anymore than Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh can control their chemical addictions.

Good Post ...Game Point!
New World Order

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Looking at the way the Tea Party is legislating is very troubling.

I hate to think negative thoughts, but it appears that Cruze is taking the Gop further and further to the right for a reason.

I am beginning to think that the Tea Party is moving us closer to the New World Order. Their ideology is one that wants to starve the lower casts to death in order to reduce their ideal level of world population to 500 million. This is the optimal population they believe is more in tune with nature.

What does this really mean? These Tea Party elititists want all of us "useless" eaters and breathers to stop existing and using up natural resources that they want for themselves. They know that the earth's natural resources are dwindling away. They deem all of us "takers" as they call us, as a scourge upon the earth and want all of us to disappear. What better way to accomplish this goal than to make it impossible for us to exist.

Remember when we made fun of GW Bush for buying land in Peru. The land Bush bought sits on top of the largest fresh water aquafer in the world. Bush calls fresh water "The New Oil." The Nestle Company, based in Switzerland, is pumping water from the aquafer feeding the the Great Lakes. They are putting it in huge bladders and taking it to China to fill up their fresh water aquafers. That is why the Great Lakes water table is dropping at alarming rates.

Governments who do not represent their people are evil entities. The Constitution was not written to protect the people. It was written to protect the elites and their property. The founders were afraid the peasants would revolt and take their riches.

If you believe this is perposterous, I suggest you go research the goals of the New World Order. Folks, this is scary and the new reality.
And while you are at it, get a renewed dose of real history; Not the lies that are taught from textbooks.

Oh Really

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right...Norton can't control his BAD Religion, anymore than Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh can control their chemical addictions.
Good Post ...Game Point!
Norton and his comrads just can't accept the fact that there are people who do not accept the jesus myth or the New Testament. Norton can keep his jesus. I could care less. He has to answer for this folly, not me.

Christians have a problem with anyone who does not believe the way they do. They are constantly preaching to others as if they somehow have a monopoly on the Creator. I am tolerant of others' beliefs. If somebody wants to worship a light pole, that is ok with me. The Bible says to "work out your own salvation with fear and trimbling." But christians refuse to allow individuals to do just that. And most christians do well to repair their own souls, rather than hypocritically trying to force their doctrines onto others. God gave us all a brain and it is up to each individual to use it and reason. But I have learned through the years that you cannot reason with christians, because they believe they are right and everybody else is wrong. They fit in well with the Tea Party fight wing, fundamentalists, American Taliban.
Constitution Party

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Preamble

The Constitution Party gratefully acknowledges the blessing of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as Creator, Preserver and Ruler of the Universe and of these United States. We hereby appeal to Him for mercy, aid, comfort, guidance and the protection of His Providence as we work to restore and preserve these United States.

This great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions but on a foundation of Christian principles and values. For this very reason peoples of all faiths have been and are afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here.

The goal of the Constitution Party is to restore American jurisprudence to its Biblical foundations and to limit the federal government to its Constitutional boundaries.

The Constitution of the United States provides that “no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.” The Constitution Party supports the original intent of this language. Therefore, the Constitution Party calls on all those who love liberty and value their inherent rights to join with us in the pursuit of these goals and in the restoration of these founding principles.

The U.S. Constitution established a Republic rooted in Biblical law, administered by representatives who are constitutionally elected by the citizens. In such a Republic all Life, Liberty and Property are protected because law rules.

We affirm the principles of inherent individual rights upon which these United States of America were founded:

That each individual is endowed by his Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are the rights to life, liberty, property and the pursuit of happiness;

That the freedom to own, use, exchange, control, protect, and freely dispose of property is a natural, necessary and inseparable extension of the individual’s unalienable rights;

That the legitimate function of government is to secure these rights through the preservation of domestic tranquility, the maintenance of a strong national defense, and the promotion of equal justice for all;

That history makes clear that left unchecked, it is the nature of government to usurp the liberty of its citizens and eventually become a major violator of the people’s rights; and

That, therefore, it is essential to bind government with the chains of the Constitution and carefully divide and jealously limit government powers to those assigned by the consent of the governed.
Stan

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Both
Oh Really

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Constitution Party wrote:
Preamble
The Constitution Party gratefully acknowledges the blessing of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as Creator, Preserver and Ruler of the Universe and of these United States. We hereby appeal to Him for mercy, aid, comfort, guidance and the protection of His Providence as we work to restore and preserve these United States.
I see the "crazies" are out in full force today. Excuse me, but the Creator's Name is not jesus. Jesus was created, born of a woman, just like all humans are created. Nor were the founders of this country christian. They were Masons/Noahides. Washington DC was designed according to Masonic symbols. The Masons even put Jewish symbols on our paper money.

The laws of this country, as affirmed by President Reagan, were based upon the 7 Laws of Noah, which were intact centuries before your jesus came along. These are the laws that God gave to Noah to live by in the post-diluvial world. These are the same laws that God gave to Adam, except after the flood, God allowed mankind to eat meat, which was not practiced in the pre-diluvial world.

7 Universal Laws of Morality (Noahide Laws)

1. One G-d - Do not worship false gods or idols

2. Do not blaspheme - Do not take Him or use His name in vain

3. Do not murder - His gift of life is precious

4. Do not steal - Respect others - Do not take what is not yours

5. Do not commit sexually immoral acts

6. Set up righteous and honest courts - Uphold these laws and enforce them

7. Do not eat from any body part of a live animal - Avoid cruelty to animals

Unlike Jewish Laws, the Noahide Laws are all prohibitions for gentiles to follow.
Noahides are NOT christians.
Oh Really

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you looked in the mirror lately? Your NT says that Satan is the accuser. So you must be in allegiance with Satan. I find it ironic that you christians teach that Satan (Lucifer) is the "devil", when the name Lucifer actually means "bringer of light". Christianity took the devil concept right out of the pagan ancient belief system. And christianity took the virgiin birth concept right out of the pagan roman greek belief system. The Olympian gods were also believed to be half human and half god. Remember Zeus, Posiden, Atheno, Appolo, Aphrodite, Hermes, Artimus, Athena ....? Try this: Zeus>Jezeus>Jesus. And you call "non believers" pagans. Jesus (Jezeus) was the "sun" of god (Zeus), not the son of God. In ancient times, the sun was the people's salavation. It arose in the morning to give new live, and descended at night to bring death. Do you get the picture now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 86,541 - 86,560 of92,108
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr just sayin 17,725
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 10 hr harrieta 18,908
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 13 hr guest 261
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 13 hr guest 6,871
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! 14 hr Reply2_CIA 2
St. Mob 18 hr Reply2_CIA 13
New wash machines don't work (May '12) Wed well 12
•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••