“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#92475 Dec 29, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I will definitely look into it.
"Savannah" and "Constitution Party" ... birds of a feather._8-)
Shep

Farmington, MO

#92476 Dec 29, 2013
Assurance of Salvation

1 John 5:16-17 - If any man see his brother sin a sin [which is] not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92477 Dec 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a major effect upon YOUR "real world," which means your trivial comments and whining. Were it not for me and "the St Louis poster," you would have no "world" at all.
You're a fool.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92478 Dec 29, 2013
<quoted text>
"Savannah" and "Constitution Party" ... birds of a feather._8-)
"Yellow Dawg Democrat" and "childish immature comments" ... birds of a feather._8-)
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92479 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry, "OutHouse." You believe that the US Constitutioon gives you the right to carry an assault rifle, even though the Constitution says nothing about it.
You "Tea Partiers" don't really believe in the Constitution at all -- you just want to impose your SICK EVIL will on everyone else.
I read his post and no where in it does he say anything about assault weapons. Do you always just make things up then pretend that someone else said it so you can try to have some sort of snappy reply? Why do you that? Are you incapable of commenting on what the person actually said? It seems all you do is play silly games.

Lower taxes, less regulation on small business, balanced budget, reduce spending, deficit reduction, less gov. intrusion, smaller govt. Tell me Dawg what is so sick and evil about that? Don't make things up like you did in the post I quoted. stick to the subject and see if you can actually keep your comments to what was said not what you make up.
1 who REALLY knows

Saint Louis, MO

#92480 Dec 30, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
I read his post and no where in it does he say anything about assault weapons. Do you always just make things up then pretend that someone else said it so you can try to have some sort of snappy reply? Why do you that? Are you incapable of commenting on what the person actually said? It seems all you do is play silly games.
Lower taxes, less regulation on small business, balanced budget, reduce spending, deficit reduction, less gov. intrusion, smaller govt. Tell me Dawg what is so sick and evil about that? Don't make things up like you did in the post I quoted. stick to the subject and see if you can actually keep your comments to what was said not what you make up.
Honey ...it's like the Jobs Jobs Jobs ...you conservatives were screaming about until sho got into power ...but then you completely disgrarded that and they started legislating your crazy religious moral government and it's intrusive policies were ever youy could.... you demonize true freedom loving progressive christian patriots...while you help inforce a conservative Taliban that will be more intrusive and legislate more terror than you can imagine in your immature brain.

You people are the reason our founding fathers seperated Church and State...because all through history ( which you are clueless about) you people have caused death destruction and hampered progress and enlightment...you so stupid...because you as a womewn are the frist ones they will take your fredoms away form.

Savannah You are a kool-aid drinking lemming
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92481 Dec 30, 2013
one-liner wrote:
<quoted text>Proove to me that republicans are not doing the same!
The Demonrats have been in power for the last 21 years, Bush did slow the narcisistic liberals a bit for about 8 of those years. That is why Bush is not very well liked by the Dems or the Repubs---Repubs disliked him because he had/has no balls to take the Demonrats Pelozie, Ried & Barney Frank totally out!

Now you have Obama--still no one has the balls to confront him or the media.
Except, The Tea Party!!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92482 Dec 30, 2013
1 who REALLY knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey ...it's like the Jobs Jobs Jobs ...you conservatives were screaming about until sho got into power ...but then you completely disgrarded that and they started legislating your crazy religious moral government and it's intrusive policies were ever youy could.... you demonize true freedom loving progressive christian patriots...while you help inforce a conservative Taliban that will be more intrusive and legislate more terror than you can imagine in your immature brain.
You people are the reason our founding fathers seperated Church and State...because all through history ( which you are clueless about) you people have caused death destruction and hampered progress and enlightment...you so stupid...because you as a womewn are the frist ones they will take your fredoms away form.
"1 who knows nothing", I suppose riding the Obama Box Cars to hell like you is just fine!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92483 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry, "OutHouse." You believe that the US Constitutioon gives you the right to carry an assault rifle, even though the Constitution says nothing about it.
You "Tea Partiers" don't really believe in the Constitution at all -- you just want to impose your SICK EVIL will on everyone else.
Typical Liberal Spin! "SICK EVIL will" being impoed on America right now by the narcisistic left wing liberal Demonrats!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#92484 Dec 30, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
"1 who knows nothing", I suppose riding the Obama Box Cars to hell like you is just fine!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
I know One Thing Max ...you're already stoned out of your mind....ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha....

Don't get me wrong...I think you should be doing drugs...anti-psyhcotic medication!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92485 Dec 30, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool.
"Dawg" is your typical liberal anti-feminist pig!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#92487 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>
"Dawg" is your typical liberal anti-feminist pig!
"Max " is your typical CONservative dumb vagina

#92488 Dec 30, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool.
Perhaps. But I am a far brighter fool than you are.

And how do you enjoy being owned day after day by a "fool"? What does that say about YOU, "Savannah"?

Just face it, girl: You are WAY out of your league.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92489 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>"Dawg" is your typical liberal anti-feminist pig!
He lives in his own little strange world that's for sure. I kinda feel sorry for him. To be on here day after day after day from morning until night for the sole purpose of attacking people has to be a very sad and lonely existence to live.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92490 Dec 30, 2013
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>"Max " is your typical CONservative dumb vagina
Grow up.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#92491 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>Perhaps. But I am a far brighter fool than you are.

And how do you enjoy being owned day after day by a "fool"? What does that say about YOU, "Savannah"?

Just face it, girl: You are WAY out of your league.
Whatever you have to tell yourself.

#92492 Dec 30, 2013
Muslim In the OutHouse wrote:
... News giant joins cover-up for Barack Obama
http://www.teaparty.org/news-giant-joins-cove...
A "news giant"! No less than the "New York Times"! Your "Tea Partier" article says that the "New York Times" writer should not have asserted "that Al Qaeda’s involvement in the September 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate and CIA annex in Benghazi is particularly questionable ... "

Well, "OutHouse," I hate to tell you "Tea Partiers," but the "New York Times" published that six-part, multi-media report over the weekend regarding last year’s attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. Now, MSNBC states that the "Times" article is arguably the most comprehensive examination of what transpired that’s been published by a major news organization to date.

Here is an excerpt from the "New York Times" article:

{QUOTE} Months of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault.

The attack was led, instead, by fighters who had benefited directly from NATO’s extensive air power and logistics support during the uprising against Colonel Qaddafi. And contrary to claims by some members of Congress, it was fueled in large part by anger at an American-made video denigrating Islam.{END QUOTE}

So we see that you "Birthers" going down in flames once again, with all of your "conspiracy fables."

1. Al Qaeda was not directly involved
2. The anti-Islam video was a factor in the Benghazi attack

MSNBC states, "But when it comes to the political salience, the exhaustive New York Times reporting also makes clear that conservative conspiracy theories, which have long dominated Republican thought, simply have no basis in reality."

Like when did any of your fables have any "basis in reality"? You "Tea Partiers" live in an alternate universe, unfettered by the truth, or any evidence of the truth.

MSNBC article:

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/consp...

The 6-part "New York Times" article:

http://www.nytimes.com/projects/2013/benghazi...

#92493 Dec 30, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yellow Dawg Democrat" and "childish immature comments" ... birds of a feather._8-)
Yes, but my "childish immature comments" always bring you down a few notches and set you on firmer ground.

Isaiah 11:6 (KJV)... and a little child shall lead them.

#92494 Dec 30, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
"Savannah," do you "always just make things up"?

Do you remember how, in your Comment #92415 you said, "Sorry to burst your bubble but the top 10 states for economic growth and prosperity are all Conservative controlled ... "

Do you remember how you got all flustered when I asked you to cite your evidence, and said I could look it up myself?

Well, I will stick to your subject, and I will actually keep my comments regarding the facts ... NOT "what {YOU} make up." I obtained the top 10 states with the fastest-growing economies, from a June 12, 2012 article in "NBC News":

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/states-fastes...

Here are the states, and the party affiliation of the governors of those states:

1. North Dakota - R
2. Oregon - D
3. West Virginia - D
4. Texas - R
5. Alaska - R
6. Michigan - R
7. Massachusetts - D
8. Utah - R
9. Connecticut - D
10. California - D

Five Democrats. Five Republicans.

NOT 10 REPUBLICANS AND 0 DEMOCRATS AS YOU SAID!

Why do you have to lie, "Savannah"? Did you learn that at an early age so you could always "win" arguments?

#92495 Dec 30, 2013
1 who REALLY knows wrote:
<quoted text>
I "Judge" this comment "Brilliant" ... "Agree" ... "Truthful" ... "Puts 'Savannah' in Her Place"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr WTAL 5,566
Lying bastard (Oct '12) 4 hr imkristy 8
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr williewilliamajr123 19,590
where to find opiates (Apr '12) Sun Ozark Mountain Da... 18
Ferguson man charged with shooting same man 2-y... Sun JacobBales 7
Topless women weekend Sat Ladonna C 1
Gay marriage comes to Missouri. Wait ... what? Jan 24 Rick in Kansas 127
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?