Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#91688 Dec 16, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
CELEBRATE THE BILL OF RIGHTS: Fifth Amendment!...
Two! Four! Six! Eight! Which amendment will "CP" celebrate?

#91689 Dec 16, 2013
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text> Dawg, isn't it about time to quit blaming God/Jesus for your heartache and losses. We both know what I am referring to. Many hurt souls like you become angry and narcissistic. It gives you a sense of control in an out of control world, thus, turning some people away from Christianity. God, the wealthy, the neighbor down the street, all become targets where you aim your confused frustration instead of forgiveness or acceptance of power beyond your own.Don't feel alone Dawg, many have come before you, and many will follow. Make sure your reply or lack there of doesn't reflect your "Obama" like transparency. Merry CHRISTmas
Since I do not believe that there is, or was, a God/Jesus, why should I blame an imaginary figure for (my) "heartache and losses."

I have NO idea what you are referring to. If you want to discuss "heartache and losses," how about discussing your sister? We both know what I am referring to.

Religion gives people a sense of "control" in what clearly is an UNCONTROLLABLE world. Religion is good for some people. Pick a nice warm fuzzy religion and feel better. I will not stop you. In fact I think a bit of religion might be good for your hatred and frustrations.

God is a "transparent" target, because there is no such a thing, IMO. I have no particular problem with the wealthy, but it bothers me that 1% of the people in the US own 90% of the wealth and generally do not care to help those less fortunate than themselves. Just which one (or ones) of my neighbors has become my "target"? You clearly are mentally unbalanced.

I do not feel "alone." I have many friends. Intelligent friends. Sounds like YOU are a bit jealous of me, and your jealousy has forced you to state that I am "lonely." Bark up some other tree, Rover!

Happy Kwanzaa! Enjoy mass.

#91690 Dec 16, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
A GROWING NUMBER OF SHERIFFS AREN’T HAPPY WITH NEW GUN CONTROL LAWS — AND THEY’VE VOWED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ...
Oh! Oh! "Brain Dead" is back at it again! Worrying about a non-existent problem.

When was the last time that somebody took your gun away from you, "Brain Dead"?

(Your being caught in liquor store robbery does not count, "Brain Dead.")

#91691 Dec 16, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I talking to you? Oh yeah I guess I was. I seen the posts were you got caught admitting that is just you posting logged out. So take your own advice and shut up no matter which name youre posting under.
"Posting logged out"? What is your silly little brain THINKING, "Savannah"? I have seen some "doozies" on here, but YOU take the cake.

#91692 Dec 16, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy the links you post. I may not agree with them all but they are good reading. I admire how you don't let these 2 or 3 left wingnuts that attack you get to you. Keep up the fight. We are turning the tide.
You THINK you are "turning the tide," but you are totally unaware of those two tsunamis which are going to tear the Republican Party apart in 2014 and again in 2016.

#91693 Dec 16, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't make me wonder. Maybe it makes someone with a perverted brain like you wonder. But then again from everything I have seen posted by you it doesn't surprise me. You're about as sharp as a marble.
Fortunately for you, you don't HAVE to wonder (even if you were capable). You dogma keeps you in "La-La Land." No reason for you to wonder at all. It's "in the book."

#91694 Dec 16, 2013
<quoted text>
GLOBAL WARMING HOAX,...
... The ONLY reason you support anthropological global warming is because you desperately want to be a fascist. Anthropological global warming is just another redistribution of wealth scam....
1. "fascist"? Huh?... AND ... more humorously:

2. "anthropological" definition: The scientific study of the origin, the behavior, and the physical, social, and cultural development of humans.

What does that have to do with climate? Once again, you prove that you are "Brain Dead."

#91695 Dec 16, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The arrogant left wing liberal Demonrat loons.
Now lets add anti-religion to the list in the take away of freedoms?
You narcistic left wing liberals are racist.
You are Anti-feminism.
You are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
You are the environmental loons.
You are anti-individual freedoms, prosperity and growth.
But you are just the stinkin minority.
No longer are we to be kind or politically correct with you.
You are done, finished, exposed due to your/Obama's arrogance.
The new Republicans must take over in 2014 & 2016. The footing is there!
Your "footing" is primarily in your mouth.

#91696 Dec 16, 2013
Merry Shopmas wrote:
<quoted text>
If Dawg can draw people out of christianity with his posts, such people already had doubts about their faith. Grounded christians don't leave christianity because of anything Dawg has posted. Nice try though, but you get an "F" on this post, which is totally lame.
But that don't stop you christians from proselytiiziing for jesus, just like you have been doing feor centuries. Why? Because your tiny brains cannot wrap your thoughts around a concept that does not fit your ideology. Wow! What republican sheople you have become. Ted Cruzerites who profess to follow jesus, while they really are following the Tea Party right wing crazies. Foolish Tea Party pimps!
jeeeeeezass mowes my yard. I am sure he mowes Dawg's yard, too.
Nah! I am a racist and I won't let him mow my yard.

#91697 Dec 16, 2013
Poor Dumbies wrote:
Don't even know the pagan roots of their own religion..... how hillarious is that!
Happy Mithrass!

#91698 Dec 16, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
Savannah (what a prety name) reminds me of Africa!
Sweetheart ...The truth here, is that in your case, that "hard to pill to swallow", was the Birth Control Pill your mother should have used!
Now Savannah, go pretend that your Sarah Palin, and quit while you can...OK?
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! You sure told HER off! She is so angry, I can see her "Trimble" from here!

#91699 Dec 16, 2013
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>I addressed you throughly. I explained very well why I don't follow right wing or left wing news media. You did say that you read the weezalzipper site and found it to be true. Now you want to backtrack. Too late. You cannot delete your posts.
Game Point!
"Savannah" is losing points fast here tonight!_8-)

#91700 Dec 16, 2013
Dejavu wrote:
Now I remember where I know Norton, Savannah, and thier ilk from. They were all the leading casts in the movie "Greedy Bastards."
Ah, hahahahahahaha!

#91701 Dec 16, 2013
Egoism wrote:
The republican hate machine is at it again. They are back to their impeachment game with a new card game. It would be funny if it were not for Tea Party berther congress members who are sanctioning the game. Wait until you see this advertised.
But, I will continue to enjoy watching the GOP self-destruct further. Pure entertainmnt is what it is.
The "Tea-Potty" has imploded!_8-)
Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#91703 Dec 16, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. "fascist"? Huh?... AND ... more humorously:
2. "anthropological" definition: The scientific study of the origin, the behavior, and the physical, social, and cultural development of humans.
What does that have to do with climate? Once again, you prove that you are "Brain Dead."
Global Warming Alert: Satellite Data Shows Arctic Sea Ice Coverage Surging By 50 Percent…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/12/16/global-war...

#91704 Dec 16, 2013
Moderates wrote:
<quoted text>
We are becoming an extinct breed in the GOP. But I have a simple solution. I will never vote for another republican again. The few moderates are too few to steer the GOP back to sanity. There are many of us out there, which means the republican party is still shrinking.
Paul Ryan and Patty Murray worked out a budget deal that will be voted on tomorrow. Guess what? Paul Ryan has caved into his fringe cohorts. Paul Ryan says now that they are going to manufacture another debt ceiling crisis unless they can get something out of the deal. Just like before, they have no idea what it is they want to get from it.
I guess you can count me in as a moderate democrat in future elections. The GOP was once a viable movement. But the majority of them have all gone bat-shit crazy. My heart is broken. But I will move on towards some sanity. Thanks for the welcome, Dawg.
We welcome you moderates, but really -- and I am sincere here -- I wish the Republican Party could swing back to being moderate! The extremist ultra-right-wingers have drug the Republican Party into such a small corner of the political spectrum that NOBODY ... except THEMSELVES ... will vote Republican in the next few elections!

I would like to see the old Republican Party revived. There should be more balance in the conservative / liberal viewpoints. For a similar reason, I hated to see the Soviet Union break up. If the premier of a viable Soviet Union, let's say Putin, had waggled his finger at Bush43 and said, "Don't invade Iraq!" Bush43 would not have done so.

#91705 Dec 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Global Warming Alert: Satellite Data Shows Arctic Sea Ice Coverage Surging By 50 Percent…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/12/16/global-war...
Bottom line, taken directly from your "weaselzipping" link:

"It’s estimated that there were around 20,000 cu km of Arctic sea ice each October in the early 1980s, and so today’s minimum still ranks among the lowest of the past 30 years,” Shepard added."
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#91706 Dec 16, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
Savannah (what a prety name) reminds me of Africa!
Sweetheart ...The truth here, is that in your case, that "hard to pill to swallow", was the Birth Control Pill your mother should have used!
Now Savannah, go pretend that your Sarah Palin, and quit while you can...OK?
Do you feel better now?

Did attacking me make you feel like a big man?

Was this a game point?

Is this all you know how to do? I think it is. It's all you do, day after day, hour after hour. Is your life so empty and void of anything meaningful that you have to make yourself feel better by anonymously attacking people on the internet? It must be since you are here nonstop. You're an obnoxious and miserable little boy. You may be of an adult age, it's hard to tell, but your mentality is that of a 12 year old.

Now go ahead and attack me again. Unless of course you have something better to do.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#91707 Dec 16, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! You sure told HER off! She is so angry, I can see her "Trimble" from here!
Angry? Not even close. If I have any emotion at all it is pity. Pity that your life is so empty that you feel you have to spend all your time on the internet acting like a 12 year old. Whether it is under your YDD name or when you post unregistered, the only thing you display to people is that you are an angry, childish, and ignorant human being. You need to grow up.
Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#91708 Dec 16, 2013
Global warming 'pause' may last for 20 more years and Arctic sea ice has already started to recover

Study says warmer temperatures are largely due to natural 300-year cycles
Actual increase in last 17 years lower than almost every prediction

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24857...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for any St. Louis women who want to be ... 1 hr Fat Albert 4
Chappel-Nadal 1 hr Marias Cousin and... 10
MFM fun 3 hr Lone Ranger 1
CBS highest rated fake news 3 hr SOS 1
Nadal says hope Trump assassinated 3 hr SOS 1
invaders m.c. at war with the h.a.? (Aug '16) 3 hr stl homeboy 32
john peppercorn the prophet 6 hr Ricardo Mom 3

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance