Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91590 Dec 14, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You looked it up and found out fagisim is on it's way out!
Not according to Larry Craig, Mark Foley, Marcus Bachmann, and Ted Haggert...and Mary Cheney!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91591 Dec 14, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you mean "Parma," not "Carma."
He means Parma the suburb of Cleveland...LOL
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91592 Dec 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Do tell us: Did Palin "motovate" you? Ah, hahahahahahaha!
Perhaps you meant "motovoted"? Ah, hahahahahahaha!
The only reason we toy with you, "Max," is because you are so clueless that you are an amusement to us.
hahahahahahhahaha

MAXimum Game Point
Constitution Party

Southbury, CT

#91593 Dec 14, 2013
Electoral College

Article II, Section I of the U.S. Constitution states, in part:

“Each state shall appoint, in such manner as the legislature thereof may direct, a number of electors, equal to the whole number of senators and representatives to which the state may be entitled in the Congress: but no senator or representative, or person holding an office of trust or profit under the United States, shall be appointed an elector.”

This established our Electoral College.

The Constitution does not provide for the election of the President and Vice President of the United States by popular vote, but rather by the selection of “Electors” according to rules adopted by each state’s legislators. These electors would receive the list of certified candidates. They would then cast their vote for whomever they ascertained as best qualified to fill these two highest offices of trust with the federal government. The Constitution Party seeks a restoration of this electoral process for the choosing of the President and the Vice President of the United States.

Although the Constitution does not require the states to adhere to any specific manner in electing these electors or how they cast their votes, it suggests, by its wording, that prominent individuals from each congressional district, and from the state at large, would be elected or appointed as electors that represent that district. Under this arrangement, a voter would vote for three individuals, one to represent his district and two “at large” representatives to represent his state. These electors, in turn, would then carefully and deliberately select the candidate for president. Under this system each congressional district could, in essence, select a different candidate. The candidate with the most electors nationwide would become the next president.

This was the general procedure used until the 1830&#8242;s, at which time all the states, except for South Carolina, changed to a “general ticket.” The “general ticket” system is still in use today. Inherently, it causes corruption by the inequitable transfer of power from congressional districts to the states and large cities at the expense of rural communities. The Constitution Party encourages states to eliminate the “general ticket” system and return to the procedure intended by the Framers.

The so-called National Popular Vote is a dangerous threat to our Constitutional Republic, allowing as few as eighteen to twenty-one states to circumvent the Constitutional requirement of 38 states to amend the Constitution. The National Popular Vote process would effectively eliminate the last vestiges of the Electoral College as originally set forth in the United States Constitution. The National Popular Vote creates a fake majority by forcing electors to vote against the votes cast by their own constituents.

The elimination of the Electoral College would overnight make irrelevant the votes of Americans in approximately 25 states because candidates would only be interested in campaigning in large population states making small states meaningless zeros. There is no threshold of what constitutes a “majority” under National Popular Vote. Therefore, a presidential candidate could be elected with as little as 15% of the popular vote. Under the National Popular Vote scheme, chaos would ensue in any close election. Under the Electoral College no single faction or region of the country can elect a president ensuring broad representation across America.

The national Constitution Party opposes National Popular Vote and will work to defeat it in individual state legislatures.

https://twitter.com/cnstitutionprty
Shep

Southbury, CT

#91594 Dec 14, 2013
Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#91595 Dec 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Your anti-feminism is comming out you racist pig......
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! "Max" thinks that "anti-feminism" is "racist"!

Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Don't get no more stupid than that!_8-)

#91596 Dec 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Watch all of Middle Class America's health and wealth go.....
Your "health and wealth" have gone, but you never were "Middle Class."

#91597 Dec 14, 2013
<quoted text>
America us to be the envy of the world. Then came Obama!
The World Health Organization rated US healthcare as Number 37 in the year 2000.

Being Number 37 is not enviable.

Then came Obama. Perhaps US healthcare can get better now.

#91598 Dec 14, 2013
Shep wrote:
Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
Sort of like Mary, the Mother of God?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91599 Dec 14, 2013
<quoted text>
The World Health Organization rated US healthcare as Number 37 in the year 2000.
Being Number 37 is not enviable.
Then came Obama. Perhaps US healthcare can get better now.
Perhaps? Now it comes out. Even an Obama Bitch like you knows the American middle class is screwed under Obamacare.

Only salvation is get the narcisistic, power hungry liberal Demonrats out in 2014 & 2016.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91600 Dec 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Your "health and wealth" have gone, but you never were "Middle Class."
I knew being an Obama Bitch would wear on you. Finally you are seeing the light.{Your "health and wealth" have gone}

So you're right on 2 counts. I financially am above "middle class".
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91601 Dec 15, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahhahaha
MAXimum Game Point
Your Game is bending over and waiting for "yellow dog's" Point to enter. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91602 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Do tell us: Did Palin "motovate" you? Ah, hahahahahahaha!
Perhaps you meant "motovoted"? Ah, hahahahahahaha!
The only reason we toy with you, "Max," is because you are so clueless that you are an amusement to us.
Even you are starting to notice that there is nothing amusing about the Clinton-Obama agenda.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91603 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! "Max" thinks that "anti-feminism" is "racist"!
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Don't get no more stupid than that!_8-)
At least you admitted that you are an anti-feminist and racist.

It is also racist to allow a black man to perform poorly just because he is black.
Global Warming fail

Dexter, MO

#91604 Dec 15, 2013
Five years ago yesterday Al Gore claimed that because of "Global Climate Change" that "within 5 years the ice caps would melt causing flooding". It didn't happen.

This is more evidence that the predictions in the Bible are true. Environmentalists keep claiming that due to Global Climate Change that the whole world would be flooded when the ice caps melted. The Bible says that the world will not be destroyed by water again. Guess which one is turning out to be accurate.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91605 Dec 15, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to think posting here causes Max and his fellow ex-Cons to stay off of the streets and keeps him and them distracted from continuing their often-recent criminal behavior. That said, I still chain and padlock my BBQ to my patio post, just in case. LOL So I usually just laugh at his latest glaring posted confirmation of his idocy and ignore him and his fellow escapees from "The Land of the Misfit Toys.". Every once in a while though, Max posts something here that's so glaringly, impressively, stupidly wrong that I post a reply.
What does the "J" represent in Chilli J? "always one Jack off"

The only evident criminal behavior is that of Obama and his administration.

Continued lawlessness and power grabs in government.

You can now safely say America's government is now a Banana Republic.

So welcome folks you are now living in the USBR! United States Banana Republic!

#91606 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Perhaps? Now it comes out. Even an Obama Bitch like you knows the American middle class is screwed under Obamacare.
Only salvation is get the narcisistic, power hungry liberal Demonrats out in 2014 & 2016.
Do you have a name for your Messiah who will deliver healthcare salvation to the US?

(Incidentally, the World Health Organization ranking of healthcare for countries was published in 2000, which far pre-dates President Obama's terms of office. The US came in at Number 37 on that ranking.)
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91607 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
What does the "J" represent in Chilli J? "always one Jack off"
The only evident criminal behavior is that of Obama and his administration.
Continued lawlessness and power grabs in government.
You can now safely say America's government is now a Banana Republic.
So welcome folks you are now living in the USBR! United States Banana Republic!
MAD Max... Bannana Republic ...sells nice clothes...that unfortuantely you can't afford!

#91608 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I knew being an Obama Bitch would wear on you. Finally you are seeing the light.{Your "health and wealth" have gone}
So you're right on 2 counts. I financially am above "middle class".
So give us a number, "Max." What is your annual income? Let us judge whether you are "above 'middle class'," or not.

My "health" has gotten me to 80 years of ago. My "wealth" can provide me with most all the "toys" I want to play with. Life is good.

#91609 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Even you are starting to notice that there is nothing amusing about the Clinton-Obama agenda.
Out of curiosity, what IS your so-called "Clinton-Obama agenda." Except from you, I never heard of it. Is this another one of the Republican National Committee "approved phrases"?(Like "narcissism"?) Elucidate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whites throw eggs--------Blacks throw lead 1 hr Black Panther 1
Tokyo Rose CBS runs down Trump 1 hr Black Panther 16
looking for a party spot 14 hr boulders 1
Why Citizens need AR-15 and MORE Sat la_verdad_esta_en_mi 4
Webster University: The most RACIST institution... Sat white panther 3
CBS The Liberal Media----Boycott it Sat STLChiefFAn 14
FREE STL CARDINALS TICKETS - Win by signing up... Sat MOSportsTalk 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages