Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Brain Dead Liberals

Willow Springs, MO

#91453 Dec 11, 2013
GOOGLE’S AUTOCOMPLETE FEATURE ALLEGEDLY RUINS MAN’S LIFE, RESULTS IN $60 MILLION LAWSUIT THAT LISTS ERIC HOLDER & JAMES CLAPPER AS DEFENDANTS

Jeffrey Kantor claims all he wanted to do was figure out how to get a special gadget built before his son’s birthday.

And what do you do when you want to build a ratio-controlled airplane but don’t know how?

Google search, of course.

So Kantor claims one day way back in October 2009 he started to type in his intended search phrase,“How do I build a radio controlled airplane?”

Only problem Kantor says is that after he typed the word “controlled,” Google search allegedly auto-completed his phrase with the word “bomb” at the end instead of “airplane,” and Kantor inadvertently hit the enter key.

Since then, Kantor claims, his life has been a nightmare of government surveillance, harassment, and loss of employment.

For those reasons Kantor is suing the feds for nearly $60 million in damages, naming the likes of Attorney General Eric Holder, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, CIA Director John Brennan, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel and Secretary of State John Kerry in his lawsuit, according to Courthouse News.(His suit also directs the federal court to order the government to stop stalking him.)

He also claims government investigators visited him at work and made “anti-Semitic comments repeatedly over the course of five months,” Kantor’s suit alleges, adding that officials monitored his book purchases and home computer.

Soon coworkers were repeating back his private information, including emails, websites Kantor clicked on, library books he checked out, all the way down to private conversations, according to the suit.

And it gets even weirder.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/11/ho...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#91454 Dec 11, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
GOP WINS DEMOCRAT SEAT RUNNING AGAINST OBAMACARE
Kentucky Republicans picked up a seat in the state House Tuesday in a special election. Republican Suzanne Miles edged Democrat Kim Humphrey to capture a seat that had been held by Democrats for decades. Trailing late in the race, Miles made the race a referendum on ObamaCare. Her success in using a federal issue to capture a seat in the state legislature could be a harbinger for 2014.
Republican polling at the end of November showed Miles trailing the Democrat by 6 points. Miles' ability to turn the campaign around so quickly, in a little more than a week, shows the potency of the increasingly unpopular ObamaCare law as a political issue.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
I thought harbingers were out of season?
Constitution Party

Farmington, MO

#91455 Dec 11, 2013
Executive Orders

Article 1, Section 1 of the Constitution clearly restricts the power to make laws:“All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States”.

Presidential Executive Orders are clearly “legislative powers”.
We oppose the use of Presidential executive orders that make law or otherwise usurp the Constitutional authority and responsibilities of the legislative and judicial branches. This Constitutionally subversive practice must be stopped by Congress. All unconstitutional executive orders must be repealed.

#91456 Dec 11, 2013
This will wake you up in the morning ……
Beautifully Done..Old Song
Andre Rieu - I Will Follow Him - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
That is a great music video. Where was it made? Andre Rieu, the "Waltz King of Europe."

#91457 Dec 11, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
And what does this have to do with the Koch Brothers keeping down the price of gas in spite of Obama?
Instead you start this racist crap again, cause you can't defend your stupidity.
You as a narcistic left wing liberal are the racist.
Anti-feminism.
You are the economic terrorist.
You are the environmental loon.
You are the anti-individual freedoms, prosperity and growth.
But you are just the stinkin minority.
No longer are we to be kind or politically correct with you.
You are done, finished, exposed due to your/Obama's arrogance.
The new Republicans must take over in 2014 & 2016. The footing is there!
Boy, old "DingleWood" sure came on strong with this one!_8-)

#91458 Dec 11, 2013
GOOGLE’S AUTOCOMPLETE FEATURE ALLEGEDLY RUINS MAN’S LIFE, RESULTS IN $60 MILLION LAWSUIT THAT LISTS ERIC HOLDER & JAMES CLAPPER AS DEFENDANTS
And what do you do when you want to build a ratio-controlled airplane but don’t know how?...
Never heard of such a thing.

#91459 Dec 11, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
... Presidential Executive Orders are clearly “legislative powers”.
All unconstitutional executive orders must be repealed.
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha!

An "executive order" clearly is NOT legislation.

Since "executive orders" are not passed by the Congress, it is impossible to repeal them.

"CP" you should know that there are three branches of the US government, executive, legislative, and judicial. C'mon, boy! Read the constitution and wise up. I am beginning to think that you are clueless.
Shep

Farmington, MO

#91460 Dec 11, 2013
Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more: Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee; Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law , blameless. But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
I OWN YELLOW DAWG

United States

#91461 Dec 11, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I am beginning to think
LMAO!!! Ya right!!!

I guess there can always be a first for something.
<quoted text>
Since "executive orders" are not passed by the Congress, it is impossible to repeal them.
Nobody has to begin to think you are clueless because it is obvious that you are 100% clueless. Congress can in fact repeal E.O. with a 2/3 vote in both the House and the Senate. That's Political Science 101 Yellow Mutt. It's called checks and balances. Even the Supreme Court can overturn Executive Orders. No one branch can make laws that can not be challenged by another branch. Perhaps you should look things up before rushing to make an ass out of yourself.

Now do your homework.

#91462 Dec 12, 2013
Shep wrote:
Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more: Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee; Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law , blameless. But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
Be ye circumcised so ye shall inherit the kingdom of Heaven.

#91463 Dec 12, 2013
I OWN YELLOW DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Ya right!!!
I guess there can always be a first for something.
<quoted text>
Nobody has to begin to think you are clueless because it is obvious that you are 100% clueless. Congress can in fact repeal E.O. with a 2/3 vote in both the House and the Senate. That's Political Science 101 Yellow Mutt. It's called checks and balances. Even the Supreme Court can overturn Executive Orders. No one branch can make laws that can not be challenged by another branch. Perhaps you should look things up before rushing to make an ass out of yourself.
Now do your homework.
Do you have a chapter and verse on that?
I OWN YELLOW DAWG

United States

#91464 Dec 12, 2013
<quoted text>Do you have a chapter and verse on that?
Do your own homework. I'm just fine watching you make completely clueless statements while making a fool out of yourself.
patriot

United States

#91465 Dec 12, 2013
Wardrums are beating, those who choose to remain loyal to corruption deserve to share in the consequences.

#91466 Dec 12, 2013
I OWN YELLOW DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your own homework. I'm just fine watching you make completely clueless statements while making a fool out of yourself.
Ah, hahahahahahaha! When "cornered," you have to admit that you have no basis for saying that Executive Orders can be "repealed."

They cannot. Congress can (with the approval of the President) pass legislation to "revoke" Executive Orders, but Executive Orders cannot be "repealed."

"OWNEDsville" gets thrown out at first base again by YDD!_8-)
1 who knows

Columbia, MO

#91467 Dec 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Since you know nothing about international diplomacy, or even common courtesy, tell us more about how you were personally offended when the President of the United States shook hands with other visiting dignitaries who attended Nelson Mandela's memorial services.
Are we in a war with Cuba, for example?
You are undoubtedly acquainted with the saying, "Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer." Of course, you are too clueless and shallow to be able to think the meaning of that one through.
You probably think that Mandela was a terrorist. Two points:
1. England thought the American Revolutionaries were terrorists, and in fact they (we) were.
2. If you are so hoity-toity upset about the president attending Mandela's memorial services, then be sure to send lots of hot nasty emails and make a lot of vulgar phone calls condemning George W. and Laura Bush for attending the services along with President Obama.
You country-bumpkin dipsticks are clueless. Sad that you do not comprehend that fact. As in your comment above: better to keep your mouth shut and be thought ignorant, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
My My MY how you rant. Where did I say Obama should not attend the funeral? Where did I say Mandela was a terrorist?Your twisting of words don't work here! We are and have been in a conflictual relationship with the leaders and policies of our close neighbor,Cuba for a long time.Obama is a narcissist. Every thing evolves around Obama. If I'm so clueless how did I predict many months ago that Obama Care (not a racist slang term) would be the start of his downfall? I eluded to major problems coming his way. Anyone with a brain knew this was bound for failure. It cannot support itself.Once people saw through the lie and saw the numbers $$$, the Obama Hope & Change party was over. As far as keeping your friends close and your enemies even closer.If that were true, you and I would be joined at the hip. Neither one of us wants that, do we?
Vanessa

Farmington, MO

#91468 Dec 12, 2013
Yes, Congress can and has repealed Executive Orders. Please read the Congressional Research Service http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RS20846.pdf
Cliff Pein

Baltimore, MD

#91469 Dec 12, 2013
Anyone but me.
false prophet

Columbia, MO

#91470 Dec 12, 2013
dang et you must be a occult follower of clyde bess your verbage alludes to cat head biscuits witchcraft of the north town gangster!
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text>My My MY how you rant. Where did I say Obama should not attend the funeral? Where did I say Mandela was a terrorist?Your twisting of words don't work here! We are and have been in a conflictual relationship with the leaders and policies of our close neighbor,Cuba for a long time.Obama is a narcissist. Every thing evolves around Obama. If I'm so clueless how did I predict many months ago that Obama Care (not a racist slang term) would be the start of his downfall? I eluded to major problems coming his way. Anyone with a brain knew this was bound for failure. It cannot support itself.Once people saw through the lie and saw the numbers $$$, the Obama Hope & Change party was over. As far as keeping your friends close and your enemies even closer.If that were true, you and I would be joined at the hip. Neither one of us wants that, do we?
Norton

Yates Center, KS

#91471 Dec 12, 2013
<quoted text>
O Wise Bible Scholar! Do please tell us chapter and verse where "the Bible says one man, one woman."
Likewise, chapter and verse where the Bible says "Polygamy is wrong."
Oh dumb Dawg, I have given you chapters and verses before and it seems that you have forgotten. Look it up yourself.....it is not difficult to find!

CHEERS!
Norton

Yates Center, KS

#91472 Dec 12, 2013
Dog Rules wrote:
<quoted text>If you have never heard of Dick Armey you must be living under a rock. He was one of the main political operatives that founded your beloved Tea Party. You are just like the rest of the Tea Party bringing up the A.C.A. and not facing the reality of the doctrine of the party you worship on entitlements. You have drawn out more than you ever paid into Social Security and want more, while denying the poor health care that I have to pay for every month ($585.00) every time they go to the hospital. Wake up, to use one of your phrases. Who cares what Katherine Sebileus looks like? I bet she is a damn site better looking than your old baggy ass.
You know I really have nothing to do with the Tea Party! I just have my own opinions and if they are the same as the Tea Party, so be it! I pay for my medicare and I have paid into SS. I don't consider those entitlements. I also pay for supplemental insurance. So shut your potty mouth! Sebileus looks like she does because of the mess she is in. It's not looks that counts as much as what is in a person's heart. Now go stuff a sock in your mouth. She probably got appointed to a job that was over her head......just like Obama has a job that is over his head!
I am certainly not against healthcare for the poor or anybody else but Obamacare is a train wreck going nowhere!

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Rinse Poobus 20,109
got move to st loise Wed sawone 1
Adult 24 Hour Bookstore Wed jakel359 2
Stephanie Werner (Dec '10) Sep 1 Oscar 13
Obama/Nixon=War on Police Officers Sep 1 black panther 1
song game (Sep '14) Aug 31 ms_Sweeter 73
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Aug 31 Stonecold 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages