Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
DAWG in MELTDOWN

United States

#90978 Dec 1, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
ABORTIONIST WHO KEPT 36 BAGS OF ABORTED BABIES IN STORAGE UNIT FOUND DEAD EDIT

MADISON, MS, November 25, 2013 ( LifeSiteNews.com )– Authorities say an abortionist with a history of tax evasion, botched abortions, and unusual disposal of aborted babies has died.

Police found the body of Dr. Joseph Booker Jr., 69, at his home Thursday night after relatives complained they could not reach him. Investigators said Booker suffered a stroke and drowned in his shower in his Madison, Mississippi, home.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/abortionist-who-k...
Let's just hope the POS suffered excruciatingly bad for all the murders of all the innocent unable to defend themselves babies he killed.
DAWG in MELTDOWN

United States

#90979 Dec 1, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>MAXi-pad is everyone in your family a mental retard like you?
Why, are you hoping someone will adopt you into a family that you will fit in with?
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90980 Dec 1, 2013
DAWG in MELTDOWN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, are you hoping someone will adopt you into a family that you will fit in with?
No DAN...
I expect his family tree (like yours) resembles a cactus....
Just a bunch of DUMB-Pricks!!!!

I OWN THE BOTH OF YOU!
DAWG in MELTDOWN

United States

#90981 Dec 1, 2013
<quoted text>No DAN...
I expect his family tree (like yours) resembles a cactus....
Just a bunch of DUMB-Pricks!!!!

I OWN THE BOTH OF YOU!
Did someone name Dan break your heart Yellow Mutts retarded kid?

Retard, with your bad credit you can't even afford free housing at the homeless shelter.

GAME POINT!!!
Usonoz

United States

#90982 Dec 1, 2013
Hello
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90983 Dec 1, 2013
DAWG in MELTDOWN wrote:
<quoted text>
Did someone name Dan break your heart Yellow Mutts retarded kid?
Retard, with your bad credit you can't even afford free housing at the homeless shelter.
GAME POINT!!!
Is that really the best you can do????

YAWN!!!!
Brain Dead Liberals

Willow Springs, MO

#90984 Dec 1, 2013
PRESIDENT FOR LIFE: THE PUSH BEGINS

Did your anti-threat antenna fully extend the other day when Obama told Bawbaw Wawa of the State Propaganda Machine that he might just hang around DC for a few years after his term ends? He sounded amazingly life-like when he expressed concern that his younger daughter be allowed to finish school there. What a hoot. He wanna make sure rich girl get to finish rich girl school paid for with (dirty) cash money, not the vouchers he won’t allow to the poor students in DC’s failed schools. Of course that’s a bunch of hooey. Rich girl can go to any rich girl school anywhere. The very kindest interpretation you can find is that this slug in a suit has found a place even more corrupt than Chicago. Leaving DC voluntarily would be like walking out of a candy store before you’ve emptied the shelves directly into your pockets.

Here is the key thought in all the family fluff: stay in DC beyond term completion.

The day after that 2012 election that burdened America with another four years of criminal government, I wrote an article for my blog entitled Four More Years (or Forty). I made predictions about the changes the Marxists would be trying to make over the ensuing four years and so far, I’m right on target. But there is one piece that has yet to be put in place: jettisoning of the two-term limit on presidents. Well, guess what? Here it comes.

I immediately smelled a rat when the big O suggested he wasn’t ready to leave Washington. This would be upending all previous tradition in which the man who completes his service goes back home or anywhere else but Washington. Even the corrupt Clintons adopted a state at a respectable distance where they could buy a seat in Congress for Hillary. Home for Obama logically is Kenya or Indonesia (just ask foreign exchange student Barry Soetero), but we could hardly get that lucky. The least one would expect would be a flight back to Chicago. Not so. Apparently our first Marxist president thinks of the nation’s capital as his home now, and tough luck for anybody who is allowed to follow in his shoes. At a minimum he’ll have the capacity to use his adoring black throngs to make trouble for whatever white guy is sitting in the Oval Office. But that assumes he has no ulterior motives and just loves DC. And why shouldn’t he? Big house, limousines, endless vacations, unmerited adulation, and NO WORK! Anybody could be homesick for such a place. But I’m not buying that load of horse-manure. Obama’s handlers don’t seem to care that he is as popular as smallpox and are trying to find a way to extend his term in office until those of us who would like to see him punished for his sins change our minds or have them changed for us.

No sooner were the president’s words of warning out of his mouth than a fellow traveler, one Jonathan Zimmerman from the ultra-left New York University, wrote an opinion piece for the Washington Post arguing that two terms are not enough for this man from nowhere. According to the Daily Caller, here is what he proposed:

Zimmerman argues that the president would enjoy more deference on such unpopular initiatives as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the recent nuclear-arms deal with Iran if he had a legal opportunity to seek additional terms in office.

“Or consider the reaction to the Iran nuclear deal,” Zimmerman continues.“Regardless of his political approval ratings, Obama could expect Republican senators such as Lindsey Graham (S.C.) and John McCain (Ariz.) to attack the agreement. But if Obama could run again, would he be facing such fervent objections from Sens. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Robert Menendez (D-N.J.)?”

MORE:
http://patriotupdate.com/articles/president-l...
Constitution Party

Farmington, MO

#90985 Dec 2, 2013
Health Care and Government

James Madison said:“The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined.”(Federalist Papers #45) The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people (Amendment X).

The Constitution Party opposes the governmentalization and bureaucratization of American medicine. Government regulation and subsidy constitutes a threat to both the quality and availability of patient-oriented health care and treatment.

Hospitals, doctors, and other health care providers should be accountable to patients – not to politicians, insurance bureaucrats, or HMO Administrators.

If the supply of medical care is controlled by the federal government, then officers of that government will determine which demand is satisfied. The result will be the rationing of services, higher costs, poorer results – and the power of life and death transferred from caring physicians to unaccountable political overseers.

We denounce any civil government entity using age or any other personal characteristic to: preclude people and insurance firms from freely contracting for medical coverage; conscript such people into socialized medicine, e.g., Medicare; or prohibit these people from using insurance payments and/or their own money to obtain medical services in addition to, or to augment the quality of, those services prescribed by the program.

We applaud proposals for employee-controlled “family coverage” health insurance plans based on cash value life insurance principles.

The federal government has no Constitutional provision to regulate or restrict the freedom of the people to have access to medical care, supplies or treatments. We advocate, therefore, the elimination of the federal Food and Drug Administration, as it has been the federal agency primarily responsible for prohibiting beneficial products, treatments, and technologies here in the United States that are freely available in much of the rest of the civilized world.

We affirm freedom of choice of practitioner and treatment for all citizens for their health care.

We support the right of patients to seek redress of their grievances through the courts against insurers and/or HMO’s.

We condemn the misrepresentations made by the Federal Administration in securing passage of the recently enacted Medicare prescription drug bill, and the use of such legislation to secure government subsidies to special interests, such as the HMOs, and to protect the artificially high cost to consumers of prescription drugs.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90986 Dec 2, 2013

This post was editied for brevity ...
Did your anti-threat antenna fully extend the other I immediately smelled a rat
the problem:
FAKE-Vet Your Tin foil antenaa was NOT recieving transmissions from the mothership... AGAIN those are just multiple voices in your psyhcotic brain.

what you smelled, was you own reaking bullshit...since your head is stuck so far-up-your-Ass...that it cannot be removed.

my suggestion:
You need to be on anti psychotic medication....your enormous number of deranged posts, can be used to prove you are mentally disabled.

There is a section in ACA for mental illness (LIKE YOURS) enrollment is on...get busy!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90988 Dec 2, 2013
Did your anti-threat antenna fully extend the other day when Obama told Bawbaw Wawa of the State Propaganda Machine that he might just hang around DC for a few years after his term ends? He sounded amazingly life-like when he expressed concern that his younger daughter be allowed to finish school there. What a hoot. He wanna make sure rich girl get to finish rich girl school paid for with (dirty) cash money, not the vouchers he won’t allow to the poor students in DC’s failed schools. Of course that’s a bunch of hooey. Rich girl can go to any rich girl school anywhere. The very kindest interpretation you can find is that this slug in a suit has found a place even more corrupt than Chicago. Leaving DC voluntarily would be like walking out of a candy store before you’ve emptied the shelves directly into your pockets.
Here is the key thought in all the family fluff: stay in DC beyond term completion.
The day after that 2012 election that burdened America with another four years of criminal government, I wrote an article for my blog entitled Four More Years (or Forty). I made predictions about the changes the Marxists would be trying to make over the ensuing four years and so far, I’m right on target. But there is one piece that has yet to be put in place: jettisoning of the two-term limit on presidents. Well, guess what? Here it comes.
I immediately smelled a rat when the big O suggested he wasn’t ready to leave Washington. This would be upending all previous tradition in which the man who completes his service goes back home or anywhere else but Washington. Even the corrupt Clintons adopted a state at a respectable distance where they could buy a seat in Congress for Hillary. Home for Obama logically is Kenya or Indonesia (just ask foreign exchange student Barry Soetero), but we could hardly get that lucky. The least one would expect would be a flight back to Chicago. Not so. Apparently our first Marxist president thinks of the nation’s capital as his home now, and tough luck for anybody who is allowed to follow in his shoes. At a minimum he’ll have the capacity to use his adoring black throngs to make trouble for whatever white guy is sitting in the Oval Office. But that assumes he has no ulterior motives and just loves DC. And why shouldn’t he? Big house, limousines, endless vacations, unmerited adulation, and NO WORK! Anybody could be homesick for such a place. But I’m not buying that load of horse-manure. Obama’s handlers don’t seem to care that he is as popular as smallpox and are trying to find a way to extend his term in office until those of us who would like to see him punished for his sins change our minds or have them changed for us.
No sooner were the president’s words of warning out of his mouth than a fellow traveler, one Jonathan Zimmerman from the ultra-left New York University, wrote an opinion piece for the Washington Post arguing that two terms are not enough for this man from nowhere. According to the Daily Caller, here is what he proposed:
Zimmerman argues that the president would enjoy more deference on such unpopular initiatives as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the recent nuclear-arms deal with Iran if he had a legal opportunity to seek additional terms in office.
“Or consider the reaction to the Iran nuclear deal,” Zimmerman continues.“Regardless of his political approval ratings, Obama could expect Republican senators such as Lindsey Graham (S.C.) and John McCain (Ariz.) to attack the agreement. But if Obama could run again, would he be facing such fervent objections from Sens. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Robert Menendez (D-N.J.)?”
MORE:
http://patriotupdate.com/articles/president-l...
The left wing liberal Demonrat's arrogance in narcisistic lawlessness has been going unchecked for years.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90989 Dec 2, 2013
<quoted text>
the problem:
FAKE-Vet Your Tin foil antenaa was NOT recieving transmissions from the mothership... AGAIN those are just multiple voices in your psyhcotic brain.
what you smelled, was you own reaking bullshit...since your head is stuck so far-up-your-Ass...that it cannot be removed.
my suggestion:
You need to be on anti psychotic medication....your enormous number of deranged posts, can be used to prove you are mentally disabled.
There is a section in ACA for mental illness (LIKE YOURS) enrollment is on...get busy!
The left wing liberal Demonrat's narcisistic lawlessness has been going unchecked for years.

We may now need 80% of the vote to overcome the fraud that will be used to re-elect Obama for his third term!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90990 Dec 2, 2013
<quoted text>
MAXi-pad is everyone in your family a mental retard like you?
You should concern yourself with what is really retarded.

Prosperity and growth for the middle class severely retarded by the narcisistic left wing liberal Demonrats!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90991 Dec 2, 2013
After the robust prosperity and growth of the middle class from the Reagan/Bush years, the progressive, left wing, liberal Demonrats during Clinton decided in their narcisistic wisdom that the middle class was growing too fast in America.

Currently, years of Clinton policies (and Bush#2 being a total wimp), along with Obama a Clinton on steroids; America has their current result.

Wake up America! The Liberal Demonrats like the condition the country is in and they will not stop until they are destroyed!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#90992 Dec 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes that was funny ...he's so pitiful, he came right back with a STUPID post,so I had to slap his crazyASS down ... AGAIN ... hahahaha
TruthTeller is noth'n but a Bullshitter!!!!
So-called "TruthTeller" is pitiful. He cries out that he is intelligent and educated, but his posts prove otherwise.

Only us "good guys" ... like you and Chilli ... ever post anything worth reading on this thread. "good guys" ... you know who you are!_8-)
Brain Dead Liberals

Willow Springs, MO

#90993 Dec 2, 2013
<quoted text>
the problem:
my suggestion:
http://melaniekillingervowell.files.wordpress...

#90994 Dec 2, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You think a woman can't be President? Think again! That may be one of the big problems in this country. Then need a woman to take over! However, I would not want it to be HILLARY CLINTON!
Women can multi-task much better than men and if you don'f believe me.......... look it up! I am sure you can 'surf' that into!...
Huh? I said Hillary could run and I can assure you that I will vote for her.

You apparently are unaware that Bill Clinton is her husband, and -- if Hillary wins -- he will be back in the White House as the "First Dude" or whatever it was that Sarah Palin said about her husband Todd.

Nobody CARES whom you do not want to be president.

Your wife undoubtedly could "multi-task": listening to your inane nonsense and taking care of you and running the house -- and probably working too -- something you appear to have been unable to do.

#90995 Dec 2, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Dawg, the difference between you and me is.......... I know what my Bible says!...
No. The difference between you and me is ... I know what your Bible says, and you do not.

Over the past few years, I have asked you numerous questions about what your Bible says, AND YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO ANSWER ANY OF THOSE QUESTIONS.

#90996 Dec 2, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Obama's taking us straight to hell!
P. S. Did they meet that deadline, Dawg? Three years and counting! What a mess!
President Obama is taking us straight to hell?

What "deadline"? I know of no "deadline."

The primary "mess" is that you listen to Rush Limbaugh, who tells you what you think. Spend some time reading your Bible, and perhaps you might be able to answer some of the Bible questions I have asked you over the years.

#90997 Dec 2, 2013
... If the Democrats get their way, we have to wonder: What’s the difference between repealing the law and not implementing it?...
Yeah, you sure have a lot of things which you have to wonder about, since you do not know the answers to anything.

(Incidentally, the answer to your question is clear to anyone not mentally deficient. Even your buddies down at your redneck bar know the answer to that one.)

#90998 Dec 2, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ... your right. The people have finally awaken....
Students, today we are going to study the proper use of spelling. Tell me what is wrong with these phrases.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 7 hr It is 2015 6,352
Boycott N------er broading company 12 hr black panther 1
Roy Noble Taylor ? Sun Marie 1
Another Centralia, IL Police Scandal: Officer ... Sun Counselor48 1
gang stalking Sun 50pct-Polski 10
Does anyone remember Michaels Time Machine (Jul '10) Sun marlapoc 15
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun No Justice 20,064
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages