Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 4,247)

Showing posts 84,921 - 84,940 of92,109
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90790
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I Lost My Plan Thx 2 ACA wrote:
<quoted text>
Chilli J has a hard time hearing the truth. He couldn't handle someone putting him in his place. I could tell the more it went on the more he was getting upset since his personal attacks increased. As for the one from St Louis I am beginning to think his job is to suck up to Dawg and Chilli J and copy other peoples posts for whatever reason his psychotic brain thinks it does. I tend to just ignore people that are that loony. He is either in an institution somewhere or he is home doing drugs and needs to be put in an institution. I'm sure my post will cause him unleash a barrage of loony at me.
Why are you so angry?

You are way too angry despite your futile attempts to hide it If there should be any pity here it should me pitying you that you are such a miserable person.

Go find something to do to bring some happiness into your life.

....just say'n
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90791
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so angry?
You are way too angry despite your futile attempts to hide it If there should be any pity here it should me pitying you that you are such a miserable person.
Go find something to do to bring some happiness into your life.
....just say'n
"Why are you so angry?" What a stupid question.

I Know it's hard for an anti-american, anti-family, anti-future narcistic, left wing, liberal like you to comprehend.

Get ready, This is only the begining of the anger for over 20 years of the Clinton-Obama agenda.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90792
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I Lost My Plan Thx 2 ACA wrote:
<quoted text>
Chilli J has a hard time hearing the truth. He couldn't handle someone putting him in his place. I could tell the more it went on the more he was getting upset since his personal attacks increased. As for the one from St Louis I am beginning to think his job is to suck up to Dawg and Chilli J and copy other peoples posts for whatever reason his psychotic brain thinks it does. I tend to just ignore people that are that loony. He is either in an institution somewhere or he is home doing drugs and needs to be put in an institution. I'm sure my post will cause him unleash a barrage of loony at me.
Poor little guy! I pity you!:( Keep posting! You make your CON buds look nearly compos mentis.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90793
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why are you so angry?" What a stupid question.
I Know it's hard for an anti-american, anti-family, anti-future narcistic, left wing, liberal like you to comprehend.
Get ready, This is only the begining of the anger for over 20 years of the Clinton-Obama agenda.


MAD-Max you gave a really STUPID answer...ha, haa, haaa,

I know it's hard for a CONservative that wants to destroy everything that makes this country great ...Because that's the best a Anti-American-Dumb-TeaParty-KO CH-suck'n-bitch like you can do.

MAD-Maxi-pad = BIG Pussseeeee!!!!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90794
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
Haa!! Ha ha ha ha!
90,000+ comments and still nothing new.
Same old thing. I guess after 10K comments, I should have learned to expect it.
(No Dawg! I am not and never was a pedophile, so don't try to pin that lie on me again. No one believes anything you say any ways. Just like I don't believe that you really meant to imply you were gay. Who would want you? Man or woman? Smithers?)
Happy Thanksgiving Trolls!!!!
(Happy Mass-Secular-Gluttony-Thank-me Day! Dawg.)
May your slime trails be bright!!
Trav - I see you're back again... using the computers at the unemployment office.

You are having yet another Baptist Breakdown?

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90795
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
Trav - I see you're back again... using the computers at the unemployment office.
You are having yet another Baptist Breakdown?
I see your still sitting at that 486, leaching off of tax payers and annoying all of Campbell with your smell, Dawg.

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90796
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Look!! There is a job driving a truck based in your town. Maybe they have an automatic.

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90797
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well!! Dawg. I will check in again when you and all your personalities reach 190K comments (assuming your mental real estate doesn't continue to fall to epic erosion). I know where you will be. The same place that you inhabit 20hrs a day, everyday.
please

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90799
Nov 25, 2013
 
Lets keep it real Vicky n Travis are back together without any drugs they both are happy and she gets and talks to her daughter its crazy how people pull trew for each other when. Times are tough I wish them happiness they both daserve it. Lets see how many that makes brew.
Dog Rules

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90800
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
Well!! Dawg. I will check in again when you and all your personalities reach 190K comments (assuming your mental real estate doesn't continue to fall to epic erosion). I know where you will be. The same place that you inhabit 20hrs a day, everyday.
Looks like Max will soon have another Tea Party disciple if this guy sticks around. I have to give Max credit for his ability to draw out conservatives with his high morals and Tea Party views.
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90801
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

U.S. Generals Now Take Action to Watch Obama

After one of them called for the “forced resignations” of President Obama and congressional leaders in response to multiple grievances, including the alleged political purge of hundreds of senior military officers, two retired U.S. generals are creating a citizens’ commission to scrutinize Obama administration actions on national security and economic issues.

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/11/u-s-gener...
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90802
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

IS THIS THE ALARMING REASON KATHLEEN SEBELIUS HASN’T BEEN FIRED?

Michael F. Cannon, the Cato Institute’s director of health policy studies, has recently been warning Americans about the ramifications of the U.S. Senate unleashing the “nuclear option” and what it means for the nation’s healthcare industry.

Much of it is related to Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and Obamacare’s Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB) which some, including Glenn Beck, have likened to “death panels.”

Speaking on the Glenn Beck Program Monday, Cannon explained that IPAB “has the power to do all sorts of things that really the Constitution leaves to Congress, like enact or impose taxes…”

“This is supposed to be a 15-member board, but if no one is seated on that board — if the president and the Senate cannot agree on whom the president will appoint… then all of IPAB’s powers fall, all of those legislative powers, fall to the Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius,” he said.

MORE:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/25/is...
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90803
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

1

Obamacare Website Crashes For The 3,287,983rd Time, White House Calls It “Unscheduled Outage”…

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/25/obamacare-...
bettygur

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90804
Nov 25, 2013
 
youtube.com/watch... …………I posted my results
Constitution Party

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90806
Nov 26, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Pornography, Obscenity and Sexually Oriented Businesses

Preamble of the US Constitution:

“We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity…”

Samuel Adams said:“While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdues; but once they lose their virtue they will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.”

Pornography, obscenity and sexually oriented businesses are a distortion of the true nature of sex created by God for the procreative union between one man and one woman in the holy bonds of matrimony. This results in emotional, physical, spiritual and financial costs to individuals, families and communities.

Due to a lack of prosecution, the sexually oriented business industry has proliferated, aggravating the problems of child pornography, human trafficking and sexually transmitted diseases. This is decreasing our safety by increasing crime rates, specifically rape and molestation in additional to the loss of dignity belonging to all human beings.

We call on our local, state and federal governments to uphold our First Amendment right to free speech by vigorously enforcing all laws against obscenity.

We call on all levels of government to protect and promote that which is truly free speech while vigorously defending and enforcing laws that protect us from the proliferation of the pornography and sexually oriented business industries because they are proven to be toxic to community standards, lower property values and increase crime.

While we believe in the responsibility of the individual and corporate entities to regulate themselves, we also believe that government plays a vital role in protecting all citizens, particularly our most vulnerable, women and children, from exploitation.
tim

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90807
Nov 26, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Constitution Party wrote:
Pornography, Obscenity and Sexually Oriented Businesses
Preamble of the US Constitution:
“We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity…”
Samuel Adams said:“While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdues; but once they lose their virtue they will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.”
Pornography, obscenity and sexually oriented businesses are a distortion of the true nature of sex created by God for the procreative union between one man and one woman in the holy bonds of matrimony. This results in emotional, physical, spiritual and financial costs to individuals, families and communities.
Due to a lack of prosecution, the sexually oriented business industry has proliferated, aggravating the problems of child pornography, human trafficking and sexually transmitted diseases. This is decreasing our safety by increasing crime rates, specifically rape and molestation in additional to the loss of dignity belonging to all human beings.
We call on our local, state and federal governments to uphold our First Amendment right to free speech by vigorously enforcing all laws against obscenity.
We call on all levels of government to protect and promote that which is truly free speech while vigorously defending and enforcing laws that protect us from the proliferation of the pornography and sexually oriented business industries because they are proven to be toxic to community standards, lower property values and increase crime.
While we believe in the responsibility of the individual and corporate entities to regulate themselves, we also believe that government plays a vital role in protecting all citizens, particularly our most vulnerable, women and children, from exploitation.
Lol.. funny .Your constitution was written by a bunch of wealthy thieves that had just stole all the new worlds colonial holdings from British aristocratics. Most of them was perverts in there own rights. As for the liberty they was speaking of it did not include the poor or slaves hell you had to own land just to get to vote. And one more thing most of them were agnostic at best. The only reason I bring this up is that when you and your kind post this puke it shows the whole world just how uneducated you are this is embarrassing to me and all other enlightened true Americans.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90808
Nov 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
MAD-Max you gave a really STUPID answer...ha, haa, haaa,
I know it's hard for a CONservative that wants to destroy everything that makes this country great ...Because that's the best a Anti-American-Dumb-TeaParty-KO CH-suck'n-bitch like you can do.
MAD-Maxi-pad = BIG Pussseeeee!!!!
You're right. But "BIG Pussseeeee" no longer.

The Clinton-Obama agenda (narcisistic, liberal, left wing Demoncrats) have already destroyed this country and just when you think it can't get any worse you Basturds find a way to make it worse!

That is why the Tea Party got formed, you Basturds created it!

The fight is on!!!!!!

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90809
Nov 26, 2013
 
nazi hater wrote:
<quoted text>
ONCE AGAIN THIS IS PATRICIA WATKINS JOHNSON FROM GIDEON!!!!!!
Hello Patricia! Why are you putting your real name on here?
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90810
Nov 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right."BIG Pussseeeee" .

This post was edited for brevity ...
all factual material was left intact
!!!!!!
Finally MADMax you admit to what you really are...MAX we can now agreed on something ...ha, haa, haaa

MAD-MAXi-pad = BIG PUSSSEEEEE!!!!!!
Truth Teller

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90811
Nov 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>

Your posts seem to scream the phrase: "self-delusional!" Keep posting, dude!
Speaking of self delusional...how about your President, Obama. An HISTORIC deal with Iran alright!He will be historic alright.Historic in the meaning of stupidity...Obama thinks he can talk anyone out of or into anything. Community organizer tactics won't work with terrorists. He left Israel out to dry and made a laughing stock out of America again. These kiss your butt tactics might have worked in Chicago,but Iran is not Chicago although the death tolls there are indicative of a culture out of control as well.I'm sure you and DAWG will blame Bush or global warming, or wealthy businessmen for the "failed" negotiations with Iran. Yes, failed! Let's give Iran more time and options where and when we can inspect for their illegal use of nuclear grade materials.I only wish Obama's promise of "keeping your insurance" was as credible as his promise to Iran to keep on doing exactly as they want. Happy Thanksgiving is most likely Obama's favorite holiday, because he loves giving other people's money, freedom, and incentives to take initiative away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 84,921 - 84,940 of92,109
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 min Chuck 17,728
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 22 min guest 6,872
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 25 min guest 262
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 25 min guest 18,909
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! 17 hr Reply2_CIA 2
St. Mob 21 hr Reply2_CIA 13
New wash machines don't work (May '12) Wed well 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••