Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#90782 Nov 25, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>Let's all feel sorry for the other poster. He lives in sleepy little Trimble, MO, population 646, and couldn't tell the truth if his very life depended on it.
You got your ASS KICKED AGAIN!! It shows when you resort to attacking a persons posting location as of it matters where someone lives. At least those of us who use this site unregistered let our location show while you gutlessly hide behind your screen name and intentionally hide yours. Now go hide under the porch with your boyfriend Yellow Mutt.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#90783 Nov 25, 2013
Hey Yellow Dog.

You know I do not like perverts like you and Hitlery and Obama. It really, really pisses me off when one of you dogs kill an African. But I have support Obama on his nuclear deal with Iran.

You heard me right. I think the Iranians gave too much for the deal. But if that is the cost of world peace, so be it. I am down with Obama and Kerry on this one.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

#90784 Nov 25, 2013
Haa!! Ha ha ha ha!

90,000+ comments and still nothing new.
Same old thing. I guess after 10K comments, I should have learned to expect it.

(No Dawg! I am not and never was a pedophile, so don't try to pin that lie on me again. No one believes anything you say any ways. Just like I don't believe that you really meant to imply you were gay. Who would want you? Man or woman? Smithers?)

Happy Thanksgiving Trolls!!!!
(Happy Mass-Secular-Gluttony-Thank-me Day! Dawg.)
May your slime trails be bright!!

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#90785 Nov 25, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
Religious Freedom
Article I of the Bill of Rights reads: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."
Our Constitution grants no authority to the federal government either to grant or deny the religious expressions of the people in any place. Both the First and Tenth Amendments forbid such tyranny.
We call upon all branches of government to cease their attacks on the religious liberties of the people and the states, regardless of the forum in which these liberties are exercised.
We assert that any form of taxation on churches and other religious organizations is a direct and dangerous step toward state control of the church. Such intrusion is prohibited by the Constitution and must be halted.
We assert that private organizations such as the Boy Scouts of America, can determine their own membership, volunteers, and employment based on their oaths and creeds.
CP 2014!!!!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90786 Nov 25, 2013
Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
<quoted text>
CP 2014!!!!
Really you mean:
CP 1614!!!!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90787 Nov 25, 2013
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS wrote:
<quoted text>
You got your ASS KICKED AGAIN!! It shows when you resort to attacking a persons posting location as of it matters where someone lives. At least those of us who use this site unregistered let our location show while you gutlessly hide behind your screen name and intentionally hide yours. Now go hide under the porch with your boyfriend Yellow Mutt.
The above post is a 10-103m
Disturbance by mental person

Game Point
I Lost My Plan Thx 2 ACA

Trimble, MO

#90788 Nov 25, 2013
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!! Ain't that the truth. It's funny how when we get new people on here they always peg the St Louis Retard for being a mental patient. You would think it tell him something but I guess when you are that much of a whacko they don't realize it.
Well done on schooling ChilliFAG. He's a moron. Don't let any of the three MuskyQueers (Yellow Mutt, the Retard, and ChilliFAG) bother you. They are just 3 (more like two but I'll let Dawg pretend he didn't admit to his alias. It's funnier watching him freak out with it) unemployed welfare addicted Liberal trolls who do nothing but spend their entire lives on here acting like asswipes. They are insignificant to the real world. You did just fine schooling ChilliFAG and not sinking to his level as hard as he tried to get you to.
Chilli J has a hard time hearing the truth. He couldn't handle someone putting him in his place. I could tell the more it went on the more he was getting upset since his personal attacks increased. As for the one from St Louis I am beginning to think his job is to suck up to Dawg and Chilli J and copy other peoples posts for whatever reason his psychotic brain thinks it does. I tend to just ignore people that are that loony. He is either in an institution somewhere or he is home doing drugs and needs to be put in an institution. I'm sure my post will cause him unleash a barrage of loony at me.
I Lost My Plan Thx 2 ACA

Trimble, MO

#90789 Nov 25, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's all feel sorry for the other poster. He lives in sleepy little Trimble, MO, population 646, and couldn't tell the truth if his very life depended on it.
Sorry dingus but the only thing in Trimble related to me is my internet/cable provider. I don't live anywhere near it. But even if I did, I wouldn't hide it. I would be proud to live there it's a nice town. You must not be proud of yours since you hide it in your profile. What are you ashamed of? Or what are you hiding from?
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90790 Nov 25, 2013
I Lost My Plan Thx 2 ACA wrote:
<quoted text>
Chilli J has a hard time hearing the truth. He couldn't handle someone putting him in his place. I could tell the more it went on the more he was getting upset since his personal attacks increased. As for the one from St Louis I am beginning to think his job is to suck up to Dawg and Chilli J and copy other peoples posts for whatever reason his psychotic brain thinks it does. I tend to just ignore people that are that loony. He is either in an institution somewhere or he is home doing drugs and needs to be put in an institution. I'm sure my post will cause him unleash a barrage of loony at me.
Why are you so angry?

You are way too angry despite your futile attempts to hide it If there should be any pity here it should me pitying you that you are such a miserable person.

Go find something to do to bring some happiness into your life.

....just say'n
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90791 Nov 25, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so angry?
You are way too angry despite your futile attempts to hide it If there should be any pity here it should me pitying you that you are such a miserable person.
Go find something to do to bring some happiness into your life.
....just say'n
"Why are you so angry?" What a stupid question.

I Know it's hard for an anti-american, anti-family, anti-future narcistic, left wing, liberal like you to comprehend.

Get ready, This is only the begining of the anger for over 20 years of the Clinton-Obama agenda.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#90792 Nov 25, 2013
I Lost My Plan Thx 2 ACA wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little guy! I pity you!:( Keep posting! You make your CON buds look nearly compos mentis.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90793 Nov 25, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why are you so angry?" What a stupid question.
I Know it's hard for an anti-american, anti-family, anti-future narcistic, left wing, liberal like you to comprehend.
Get ready, This is only the begining of the anger for over 20 years of the Clinton-Obama agenda.

MAD-Max you gave a really STUPID answer...ha, haa, haaa,

I know it's hard for a CONservative that wants to destroy everything that makes this country great ...Because that's the best a Anti-American-Dumb-TeaParty-KO CH-suck'n-bitch like you can do.

MAD-Maxi-pad = BIG Pussseeeee!!!!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90794 Nov 25, 2013
Haa!! Ha ha ha ha!
90,000+ comments and still nothing new.
Same old thing. I guess after 10K comments, I should have learned to expect it.
(No Dawg! I am not and never was a pedophile, so don't try to pin that lie on me again. No one believes anything you say any ways. Just like I don't believe that you really meant to imply you were gay. Who would want you? Man or woman? Smithers?)
Happy Thanksgiving Trolls!!!!
(Happy Mass-Secular-Gluttony-Thank-me Day! Dawg.)
May your slime trails be bright!!
Trav - I see you're back again... using the computers at the unemployment office.

You are having yet another Baptist Breakdown?

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#90795 Nov 25, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
Trav - I see you're back again... using the computers at the unemployment office.
You are having yet another Baptist Breakdown?
I see your still sitting at that 486, leaching off of tax payers and annoying all of Campbell with your smell, Dawg.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#90796 Nov 25, 2013
Look!! There is a job driving a truck based in your town. Maybe they have an automatic.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#90797 Nov 25, 2013
Well!! Dawg. I will check in again when you and all your personalities reach 190K comments (assuming your mental real estate doesn't continue to fall to epic erosion). I know where you will be. The same place that you inhabit 20hrs a day, everyday.
please

United States

#90799 Nov 25, 2013
Lets keep it real Vicky n Travis are back together without any drugs they both are happy and she gets and talks to her daughter its crazy how people pull trew for each other when. Times are tough I wish them happiness they both daserve it. Lets see how many that makes brew.
Dog Rules

Overland Park, KS

#90800 Nov 25, 2013
Well!! Dawg. I will check in again when you and all your personalities reach 190K comments (assuming your mental real estate doesn't continue to fall to epic erosion). I know where you will be. The same place that you inhabit 20hrs a day, everyday.
Looks like Max will soon have another Tea Party disciple if this guy sticks around. I have to give Max credit for his ability to draw out conservatives with his high morals and Tea Party views.
Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#90801 Nov 25, 2013
U.S. Generals Now Take Action to Watch Obama

After one of them called for the “forced resignations” of President Obama and congressional leaders in response to multiple grievances, including the alleged political purge of hundreds of senior military officers, two retired U.S. generals are creating a citizens’ commission to scrutinize Obama administration actions on national security and economic issues.

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/11/u-s-gener...
Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#90802 Nov 25, 2013
IS THIS THE ALARMING REASON KATHLEEN SEBELIUS HASN’T BEEN FIRED?

Michael F. Cannon, the Cato Institute’s director of health policy studies, has recently been warning Americans about the ramifications of the U.S. Senate unleashing the “nuclear option” and what it means for the nation’s healthcare industry.

Much of it is related to Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and Obamacare’s Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB) which some, including Glenn Beck, have likened to “death panels.”

Speaking on the Glenn Beck Program Monday, Cannon explained that IPAB “has the power to do all sorts of things that really the Constitution leaves to Congress, like enact or impose taxes…”

“This is supposed to be a 15-member board, but if no one is seated on that board — if the president and the Senate cannot agree on whom the president will appoint… then all of IPAB’s powers fall, all of those legislative powers, fall to the Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius,” he said.

MORE:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/25/is...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr NotInPotatoQuality 20,387
Obama Can't say White hate crime Jul 23 white panther 4
Econo Lodge by the airport Jul 23 Back Again 4
Boy h or China Jul 23 Anyone 3
13 year old shoots 2==More black violence Jul 22 Joe Neaf 6
Stupid White People For Black Lives Matter Jul 22 Back Again 6
racism Jul 21 Joe Neaf 2

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages