Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were "Decent," "Woman," you would mind your own business and get back to scrubbing those dirty floors.
and if you were a decent man you wouldn't be on here you would be working and providing for your family rather than taking your debt card and paying for Thanksgiving while us decent people are paying for it!! Get a job and a haircut loser!!!!
decent woman

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Your ebt card.
Dog Rules

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

decent woman wrote:
<quoted text>and if you were a decent man you wouldn't be on here you would be working and providing for your family rather than taking your debt card and paying for Thanksgiving while us decent people are paying for it!! Get a job and a haircut loser!!!!
Why don't you scold your conservative friends that shows a link of a woman defecating in her own face, or the young boy with the erection, or the guys that loves herpes instead of Yellow Dog? Now get back in the kitchen and mind your conservative masters, They know what is best for you female baby ovens.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

decent woman wrote:
<quoted text>and if you were a decent man you wouldn't be on here you would be working and providing for your family rather than taking your debt card and paying for Thanksgiving while us decent people are paying for it!! Get a job and a haircut loser!!!!
Assume much? How many hours a week does a man need to work, for you to consider him to be "decent?" 40 hours, 60 hours, or more? How many hours a week does a woman need to work, for you to consider her to be "decent?" Tell us about it?
decent woman

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Trash talk!! Just proves my point. Nothing but drunkards and trash. Wash your mouth out with soap and go down to the dollar general and get some decent underwear!!!!
decent woman

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Dog Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you scold your conservative friends that shows a link of a woman defecating in her own face, or the young boy with the erection, or the guys that loves herpes instead of Yellow Dog? Now get back in the kitchen and mind your conservative masters, They know what is best for you female baby ovens.
Trash mouth!!! Go to church and repent!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Dog Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Good summary of Max. I bet his family dinners are wonderful. He is such a paragon of good family values, hard work, honesty, and a strong sense of community. Who does he think he is bull sh******?
If he's led the same righteous life with Max Jr. as he has with his Mummified Mom, chances are excellent that Max Jr. doesn't want to be anywhere near Max sp rm-donor during the Holidays. The good news for Max is there's nobody around to fight him for the turkey drumstick!

Also, wouldn't there be something very wrong about Max / Polly eating another foul creature?

LOL
Flat Top Freddie

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

I agree decent woman! These people are nothing but lake trash! They probably hang out at the lake drinking and swearing and getting sweaty with their cut off trash shorts and fornicate!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

decent woman wrote:
Trash talk!! Just proves my point. Nothing but drunkards and trash. Wash your mouth out with soap and go down to the dollar general and get some decent underwear!!!!
Who are you trying to scold in your post above?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Flat Top Freddie wrote:
I agree decent woman! These people are nothing but lake trash! They probably hang out at the lake drinking and swearing and getting sweaty with their cut off trash shorts and fornicate!
Yeah, nothing suspicious about you, a Lincoln, NE gray box poster, agreeing with "decent woman", another Lincoln, NE gray box poster?

Nice try, though. Do the voices in your head usually agree with each other, or do they often argue? I'll bet you hate it when they argue!

*smile*
decent woman

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Everyone that needs scolding! Scum!! I will look decent tomorrow at church with my close toed shoes and my dress buttoned to my chin. You are scum that needs to go to church!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Good seeing you again, Trish! Hope you are doing well!
If I were a troll, I would troll you all over Topix. You are scruptdillyicious!
The Republican "lineup" is already forming for 2016! Cruz, McConnell, Paul Ryan, Rubio, Rand Paul, and other misfits. The only ones of the lot worth voting for are Jon Huntsman, Jr., and Chris Cristie!
Yeah ... the name "Dog Rules" says a lot! Ah, hahahaha! And there is another nutcase on here who persists in calling himself "Brain Dead." He deserves the "Truth in Advertising" award!
Oooo - Ryan and Cristie should be fun to watch again. We know Obama won't get in anyone's way this time. HAHAHA

A nut case named 'Brain Dead',... well at least the name fits.

I'm doing well thanks,... ahhhh and thanks for that nice word.

Happy Thanksgiving to you Dear
Be Safe, the hunters and all are quite distracted this time of year.

Peace, Joy and <3 and of course more politics.
:)
I Lost My Plan Thx 2 ACA

Trimble, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

‘Caught Flat-Footed’: Obamacare Website Officials Rushed to Hire Familiar Contractor, Didn’t Seek Bids, Reuters Reveals

Obamacare website officials rushed to hire a contractor they knew and failed to seek competing bids, according to government procurement documents reviewed by Reuters.

The challenges of building the financial-management and accounting elements of the Obamacare site in particular became a problem for the officials who were “caught flat-footed” over the scope of the job, the Reuters report stated.

More from Reuters:

The documents dated in August – less than two months before the opening of online marketplaces established by President Barack Obama’s landmark healthcare law – showed the agency in charge had only “recently learned” that building the financial management functions was “beyond (its) currently available resources.”

The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) documents shed more light on the problems facing the agency as it worked on the marketplaces established by the law commonly called Obamacare and on its revelation this week that at least 30 percent of the marketplace is still being built.

Reuters noted emails and outside reports released by congressional oversight investigators that “paint an administration scrambling to meet the technological challenges of the marketplace – and usually failing to do so.”

CMS spokeswoman Joanne Peters said Friday and Saturday that agency officials weren’t available to comment on the contract or an ETA for the completion date of the website’s financial management element, Reuters noted.

CMS said in a “justification and approval” document that the “prospect of a delay…even for a few days, would result in severe consequences, financial and other” played into the rush to finish the job and lack of competition for the contract, Reuters reported.

More from Reuters:

The contract, valued at nearly $12 million, was awarded on Aug. 9 to Novitas Solutions, according to the documents. Novitas has numerous contracts with CMS, including to administer doctor and hospital claims in the federal Medicare program for elderly Americans.

The problem-plagued HealthCare.gov is being worked on by contractors racing to fix it by the end of November so that people can enroll in insurance plans for 2014 under the 2010 Affordable Care Act. The law aims to provide health care insurance to millions of uninsured people.
I Lost My Plan Thx 2 ACA

Trimble, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

P.S. The level of immaturity on this forum is disgusting. You all need to grow up and quit acting like a bunch a 12 year olds on a playground.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

ShQQt,... really wanted to respond to the two that did me on that same page, but dang if I can find it again.
I can't even remember what they said or who they were, but I laughed ... in a good way. Thanks

Peace through the Holidays and Safe traveling to you all.
*smiles

And here's one for you, regrets I'm speaking before spoken to. Are you new here or aren't you catching on yet?
Decent Woman wrote:
You are all trash and need to get a haircut and a job.Stop being yackitty Larry's.
Why is it all those with your same name come off sounding anything but? Waaait, but a butt!!!!

Get over yourself honey!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you trying to scold in your post above?
Ahhhh, you darlin',... though I assure you I was smiling while I was doing it.

;~)

**wow, blast from the past! InnnnaT nice?

:)))

HT&HB & p&l

:p

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

President Obama to speak within minutes regarding Iran Nuclear Deal.

Please be quite and listen up! J/k
10:17 pm Washington

Three Dog Night - Mama Told Me Not To Come!

OUT!

:O
Flat top Freddie

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

I went to the barber shop today and got a flat top! I'm ready for church tomorrow. Kimberling trash needs to be in church as well!!
Flat top Freddie

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, nothing suspicious about you, a Lincoln, NE gray box poster, agreeing with "decent woman", another Lincoln, NE gray box poster?
Nice try, though. Do the voices in your head usually agree with each other, or do they often argue? I'll bet you hate it when they argue!
*smile*
or perhaps there's more than one person that lives in Nebraska Mr 5th grade education!! Get a job!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Hey,... whatever happened to Ruth?

What does it all mean? All this damned commentary is killing me ... only not softly.

**Clueless???... Haha**

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 20 at 3:33PM CDT

•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE