Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90246 Nov 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Google" THIS answer, dipstick!
Regarding "Obamacare" enrollment during the last month:
Number of completed applications through the Marketplaces: 846,184
Total number of individuals included in completed Marketplace applications: 1,509,883
Number of individuals determined eligible to enroll in a Marketplace plan 1,081,592
Number of individuals who have selected a Marketplace plan 106,185.(Note that you have to pay up immediately, so undoubtedly people are waiting to the last moment, which will be December.)
Were YOU one of those dipsticks like "OWNEDSville" chortling about "50,000"! Looks like you were off by a factor of 30. That's not bad, considering your dipstick brains and your belief in propaganda._8-)
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/8927-just-i...
Awh, still 16 and still undesided!!! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90247 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! All the "know-nothing" speculators about international politics LOSE AGAIN!
Under the dynamic leadership of President Obama, diplomacy wins again!
The "naysayers" from East Podunk, Missouri, have to eat crow again! How's it taste, boys?
"Under the dynamic leadership of President Obama" ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

"know-nothing" speculators = "Yellow Dawg Democrat"
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90248 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually, the last time I counted for a few days, "Dinglewood" edged me out on the number of posts.
My childhood was not all that bad, although we were "dirt poor." But my lifetime experiences have made up for all that. "Country boy makes good." I have had a good life. What's YOUR excuse for constantly attacking me?
Jealous?_8-)
"Country Boy?" B.S. more like Getto Boy!

No country boy I know would his hear up Obama"s ass like you....
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90249 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>
You do have a point. Because the moderate Republicans failed to stand up to the "Tea Party" terrorists, the credit rating of the US was downgraded. So I guess the moderate Republicans can share in the blame, too -- not just the "Tea Party."
Actually, the Demoncrats are the problem.

The Tea Party exists to fight the middle class economic terrorism created by the narcisist, left wing, liberal Demoncrats.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#90250 Nov 13, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Awh, still 16 and still undesided!!! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
"desided"? Is that like when they take your sides off?

The more I see you post, the more I am convinced that you are functionally illiterate. Conservatives exhibit that genetic trait.

#90251 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>
"Country Boy?" B.S. more like Getto Boy!
No country boy I know would his hear up Obama"s ass like you....
And yet another demonstration of your functional illiteracy.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90252 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually, the last time I counted for a few days, "Dinglewood" edged me out on the number of posts.
My childhood was not all that bad, although we were "dirt poor." But my lifetime experiences have made up for all that. "Country boy makes good." I have had a good life. What's YOUR excuse for constantly attacking me?
Jealous?_8-)
So scamming the system is a good life??? Getto Boy!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#90253 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Hypocrite much, Polly? You Max, cheat, ex-con, fraud, penny-ante criminal, user, who has gamed, lived off of, scammed the system virtually all your adult life, could accuse anyone else of scamming, with a straight face? Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.
Dog Rules

Kansas City, MO

#90254 Nov 13, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite much, Polly? You Max, cheat, ex-con, fraud, penny-ante criminal, user, who has gamed, lived off of, scammed the system virtually all your adult life, could accuse anyone else of scamming, with a straight face? Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.
Max is a true paragon of Tea Party. It's fine as long as he is getting his "government cheese". What an inspiration he is to young Republicans
rally

Saint Louis, MO

#90255 Nov 13, 2013
Next yellow dawg will be against bullying . While he does it

#90256 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>
So you ARE jealous of "Ghetto Boy"! You have clearly not had any significant experiences in your dreary life.
Brain Dead Liberals

Taneyville, MO

#90257 Nov 13, 2013
You Could Fit Everyone Who Enrolled In The Obamacare Exchange In Yankees Stadium And Still Have A Half-Empty Stadium…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/13/fun-fact-y...

Video: Black Gangs Randomly Attacking Jews In NYC, Police Investigating As Possible Hate Crime…
~ Ironically, this is happening in Crown Heights, the same place Al Sharpton provoked race riots against Jews in 1991.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/13/video-blac...

Democrats Introducing Bill To Override All Restrictions Placed On Abortions At The State Level…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/13/democrats-...

Harry Reid Forced To Call Special Meeting With Senate Dems Over Obamacare Implosion…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/13/harry-reid...

EX-COP REFUSES TO STOP HANDING OUT CHRISTIAN LITERATURE INSIDE A N.J. MALL — AND HIS ARREST IS SPARKING A BIG FREE SPEECH DEBATE
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/13/ex...
TransFatty

Houston, MO

#90258 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>"desided"? Is that like when they take your sides off?

The more I see you post, the more I am convinced that you are functionally illiterate. Conservatives exhibit that genetic trait.
Yellow Dawg is the REAL spelling Nazi! Look out!
TransFatty

Houston, MO

#90259 Nov 13, 2013
TransFatty wrote:
<quoted text>Yellow Dawg is the REAL spelling Nazi! Look out!
I meant the Nazi Spellchecker

#90260 Nov 13, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
You Could Fit Everyone Who Enrolled In The Obamacare Exchange In Yankees Stadium And Still Have A Half-Empty Stadium ...
Wow! I was unaware that Yankee Stadium was so big!

Number of completed "ObamaCare" applications through the Marketplaces: 846,184

Times 2 = 1,692,368 ... LOTS OF PEOPLE IN THAT STADIUM, "Brain Dead."

#90261 Nov 13, 2013
TransFatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant the Nazi Spellchecker
Ah, hahahahahahaha! Admit it!

You have NO IDEA what you meant!_8-)
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90262 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually, the Demoncrats are the problem.
The Tea Party exists to fight the middle class economic terrorism created by the narcisist, left wing, liberal Demoncrats.
Well this is a NEW enemy " The Tea Party exists to fight the middle class economic terrorism " ...???????

Attack and destroy what made Amrica Great The GOPee is aa great a threat to America, as is the Taliban.

GOPee = Nutty KOCH Suckers
Citizen X

United States

#90263 Nov 14, 2013
The "Tea Party" is a joke. It has appropriated by the mainstream Republican leaders as a tool - the "Tea Party" serves as a mechanism to whip up the base through media coverage, and float ideas no career politician seeking reelection would touch, and in the end, surprise surprise, the status quo is maintained.

The republican and Democrat parties are tantamount to organizes crime - if you vote for either party, you are really voting for the bankers, currency manipulators, insurance gangsters, and multinational corporations that are the actual authors of the public policies that are destroying this nation - the "R"s and "d"s behind candidates names should be changed to"p"s - for PUPPETS. Both parties cash checks from the same masters........
Truth Teller

Columbia, MO

#90264 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow! I was unaware that Yankee Stadium was so big!
Number of completed "ObamaCare" applications through the Marketplaces: 846,184
Times 2 = 1,692,368 ... LOTS OF PEOPLE IN THAT STADIUM, "Brain Dead."
Nice job of distorting the numbers. You are a liberal, no doubt. The real NUMBERS are that Obama Care cannot work without the NUMBERS of young and healthy signing up in droves. They won't. The NUMBERS of businesses who are already cutting hours back will limit the NUMBER of people who can afford insurance increases or insurance at all.The NUMBER of people who will just pay the fine will be a huge NUMBER. The NUMBERS just won't add up DAWG. YOu or Obama won't be able to print up money or hide the NUMBERS much longer. Say good bye...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90265 Nov 14, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this is a NEW enemy " The Tea Party exists to fight the middle class economic terrorism " ...???????
Attack and destroy what made Amrica Great The GOPee is aa great a threat to America, as is the Taliban.
GOPee = Nutty KOCH Suckers
"Attack and destroy what made Amrica Great"' for who? College professors that make 500k a year pension? Narcisistic, liberal, crooked, greedy people like that?

Middle class America refuses to sacrafice their standard of living for them.

Time to turn the tides. Only the Tea Party exposes and threatens these criminals like that. Hillary, Gore, McCaskill, Obama all criminals like that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eddie that used to live on Bates & Grand? 1 hr Looking 1
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 6 hr jjj 32
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Chuck 19,892
probation 10 hr stls 1
Topless women weekend 14 hr Lisa 14
Dating someone you met online (May '08) 21 hr Dawn from Dupo 22
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) Sun sexy man 41
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]