Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89864 Nov 4, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking as a MOD, I'm sure millions of CONs, DEMs and INDIEs are grateful that the ASA has already finally stopped blood-sucking, evil, greedy, predatory, uncaring health insurance multi-nationals from arbitrarily dumping their customers who reached some dollar amount or for refusing non-customers coverage for pre-existing conditions.
Yah, they dumped everyone for more expensive policies in the name of Obamacare you stupid moron!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89865 Nov 4, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how do you explain the Dow?
Don't kid yourself, real money into artificial money. It will blow and more middle class wealth lost....
ROFL! So you can't really explain the Dow, except for using the term "voodoo" like George H. W. Bush used to describe Reagan's economic policies.

The Dow was around 7,000 when Bush left his monumental economic mess to President Obama. The Dow right now is 15,639, representing a growth rate of +19.34% for the year to date. Over 100% growth under President Obama, well over 20% a year. Tell us how that is "middle class wealth lost."

Or does that just mean that you never could afford to invest in the stock market?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89866 Nov 4, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking as a MOD, I'm sure millions of CONs, DEMs and INDIEs are grateful that the ASA has already finally stopped blood-sucking, evil, greedy, predatory, uncaring health insurance multi-nationals from arbitrarily dumping their customers who reached some dollar amount or for refusing non-customers coverage for pre-existing conditions.
OK, OK, now as a true blue Demoncrat your aides and hemorrhoids will be covered without question! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89867 Nov 4, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ... How do you explain the lowering of the budget deficit?
17 trillion and growing debt? True, less money to the people, more to the Elitists....
President Obama has lowered the budget deficit consistently over his 4+ years in office. There is still a deficit, but President Obama has lowered that deficit the most since World War II.

Yes, the national debt is still growing. That's what happens when there is a budget deficit.

And that is what happens when you have military adventurists like George W. Bush who LOVED to start wars, but wasn't much on actually PAYING FOR THEM. Reagan, Bush41, and Bush43 ALL left huge national debts. The servicing of those debts will hound your grandchildren for many years, thanks to the Republicans who never passed a balanced budget since Reagan dawdled into office.

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89868 Nov 4, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ... How do you explain the employment rate?
How do you explain it? Highest since the depression....
Great! Glad to hear it! Now I don't have to find the data to convince you, since you are already aware.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89869 Nov 4, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ... How do you explain Ted Cruz?
America's defense against the Clinton-Obama agenda of destroying the American Middle Class even further. And possibly bring back prosperity and growth.
Cruz? A "wannabee" Republican candidate for the presidency. We can only HOPE! That would assure the Democrats a victory in 2016.

His association with the terrorist "Tea Partiers" has assured his loss in 2016, and the loss of a dozen or so Congressional seats by the Republicans in 2014.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89870 Nov 4, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you proclaim the Republican downfall in 2010&2012? Will you stand by these words in November of 2014? The Republicans will be fine after the next few months of the health care truth coming out. If you want numbers, look at Obama's approval now and in a few months ..... Even the great Obama cannot avoid the TRUTH of his lies...
If your keyboard will hold still long enough, you can type anything you wish upon it. But that does not make what you type the truth.

"The Republicans will be fine!" Reminds me of words whispered while walking through a cemetery on Halloween! Nothing to fear! We will be fine!

(Don't check the polls, if you wish to keep using your little protective mantra.)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89871 Nov 4, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dems will no longer exist in 2036.
Unable to reproduce and disease, due to the evolving into same sex couples.
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,
Laugh as you walk through the graveyard, "Dinglewood."
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89872 Nov 4, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! So you can't really explain the Dow, except for using the term "voodoo" like George H. W. Bush used to describe Reagan's economic policies.
The Dow was around 7,000 when Bush left his monumental economic mess to President Obama. The Dow right now is 15,639, representing a growth rate of +19.34% for the year to date. Over 100% growth under President Obama, well over 20% a year. Tell us how that is "middle class wealth lost."
Or does that just mean that you never could afford to invest in the stock market?
During Bush, You can thank Pelozie, Ried, Barney Frank for the crash to 7000. Bush predicted the problem, put forth legislation to prevent it ,but Dems Pelozie, Ried, barney Frank claimed, "no problem don't worry!" and shot down his legislation. Now you blame Bush for the 7000?

Well, the dems are still in control. Your stock market will blow again below 7000.

No need for you to worry of the future, your grandchildren are true blue Demoncrats so you loins won't be reproduced!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89873 Nov 4, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Good! Fear the Tea Party you true blue Demoncrat.
Fear what they do to the Clinton-Obama agenda to improve prosperity and growth for hard working middle class America.
Best you fear the "Tea Party" for what it is going to do to the formerly great Republican Party. The moderate Republicans should have stood up to those terrorists before they took down the entire Republican Party. Pity.

Nothing to worry about. There is nothing to fear from the "Tea Party" attempts of bring down what you call the "Clinton-Obama" agenda to improve prosperity and growth for hard-working middle-class Americans. As always, the Democrat Party will survive.

The Republican Party will not.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89874 Nov 4, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, they dumped everyone for more expensive policies in the name of Obamacare you stupid moron!
Stop calling names, and tell the truth for ONCE, "DingleWood"!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89875 Nov 4, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, they dumped everyone for more expensive policies in the name of Obamacare you stupid moron!
It must have been a tough day for you when you flunked out of charm school, Polly! Aw...:(

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89876 Nov 4, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, OK, now as a true blue Demoncrat your aides and hemorrhoids will be covered without question! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Your concern for my health is duly noted. I'm good, thanks! Just got my 2014 health benefits packet at work. My insurance benefits cost will increase by 3% from what they charged me in 2013. I can live with that. So much for those "your health care costs will increase by 105% in 2014" whoppers the CONs have been telling, huh?
Smart Leroy

Kansas City, MO

#89877 Nov 4, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
You forgot:::
But then again, after a few generations the Demoncrats shall become extinct due to their own narcisisim.
They will not be able to reproduce due to their evolvement into same-sex couples. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Is that what your boy friend in prison taught yow Maxi Dinglewood?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89878 Nov 4, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Your concern for my health is duly noted. I'm good, thanks! Just got my 2014 health benefits packet at work. My insurance benefits cost will increase by 3% from what they charged me in 2013. I can live with that. So much for those "your health care costs will increase by 105% in 2014" whoppers the CONs have been telling, huh?
OK, OK, now as a true blue Demoncrat your aides and hemorrhoids will be covered without question! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89879 Nov 4, 2013
Smart Leroy wrote:
<quoted text> Is that what your boy friend in prison taught yow Maxi Dinglewood?
No orders from your president Obama! The Dems have evolved!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89880 Nov 4, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Best you fear the "Tea Party" for what it is going to do to the formerly great Republican Party. The moderate Republicans should have stood up to those terrorists before they took down the entire Republican Party. Pity.
Nothing to worry about. There is nothing to fear from the "Tea Party" attempts of bring down what you call the "Clinton-Obama" agenda to improve prosperity and growth for hard-working middle-class Americans. As always, the Democrat Party will survive.
The Republican Party will not.
Your grandchildren are true blue Demoncrats so your loins won't be reproduced and the Dems will not survive! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89881 Nov 4, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Your grandchildren are true blue Demoncrats so your loins won't be reproduced and the Dems will not survive! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Hey you Dumb-KOCH-sucker, you're totally f**ked up ... so put the METH pipe down, and go outside and breathe some fresh air...before your meth-lab-trailer explodes...or you will not survive! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89882 Nov 4, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Your concern for my health is duly noted. I'm good, thanks! Just got my 2014 health benefits packet at work. My insurance benefits cost will increase by 3% from what they charged me in 2013. I can live with that. So much for those "your health care costs will increase by 105% in 2014" whoppers the CONs have been telling, huh?
Ha,Ha, you are one stupid Obama Bitch! The law which really is not a law, for employers who got a year waiver.

Since you are so happy now, next year you'll be joining the Tea Party!!!! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89883 Nov 4, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, OK, now as a true blue Demoncrat your aides and hemorrhoids will be covered without question! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Stu-stu-stu-stu-stuttering Polly want a cracker? Here you go, Polly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
married tatted guy 54 min tattedsk8er 1
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 2 hr Page Turner 6,349
Who are the Hells Angels MC clubs in St. Louis,... 3 hr Hellcat 14
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr The Ace of Spades 19,948
Obama is a JEW ! He brings SHAME to the Democr... 10 hr Tulsa Think Tank 1
Which celebrity would you want to have sex with? (Jan '11) 11 hr starfox 74
Boycott St Louis $15.00 ph means YOU pay Tue black panther 1
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]