Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89799 Nov 1, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
yes... it's right up there with Iraq ...the last Republican "ClownShow" Primary...and Nixon's Watergate.
Amusing how the left wing liberal Clinton-Obama agenda will go down in history.

You Obama Bitches will look dumber than those who followed Hitler.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89801 Nov 2, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats ALL your sorry azs has got ? REALLY
That's all your sorry azz got?????

REALLY
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89802 Nov 2, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats ALL your sorry azs has got ? REALLY
ZombieCONservatives like you, are leading the repub party to its grave (next to all your DEAD Relatives). Let me know where they bury it(like your family)I'd like to leave something on it.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89803 Nov 2, 2013
Jesus is a conservative...REALLY????

Who said take care of the least of us and give yer wealth to the poor...LOL!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89804 Nov 2, 2013
As long as the Democrats can keep the Republicans fighting from within, real issues that warrant their attention will evade them!...

Democrats know what they're doing, Republicans aren't smart enough to see just yet.

The Republicans have done this all to themselves. Completely and still are doing it to themselves.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89805 Nov 2, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Amusing how the left wing liberal Clinton-Obama agenda will go down in history.
You Obama Bitches will look dumber than those who followed Hitler.
REALLY????

You need to clarify terms a bit here. These "conservative" groups aren't conservative at all. They are funded and driven by wealthy individuals intent on subverting the mechanism of government to meet their demands for ever increasing wealth and power.

They are not conservatives. They are fascists.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89806 Nov 2, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY????
You need to clarify terms a bit here. These "conservative" groups aren't conservative at all. They are funded and driven by wealthy individuals intent on subverting the mechanism of government to meet their demands for ever increasing wealth and power.
They are not conservatives. They are fascists.
We are mot talking about conseratives, we are talking about the left wing, liberal Demoncrats.

What will the Demoncrats look like in history?

Your first response is fascists!

Good Job!! Obama Bitch!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89807 Nov 2, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
The Zombie Apocalypse is Real, and it’s already started
http://offgridsurvival.com/zombieapocalypsere...
From your linked article: "Now I’m not talking about the Walking Dead here. I’m talking about real-life zombies who are so whacked out on drugs, television, our sick society, and countless other degenerating factors, that they have morphed into mindless soulless beasts that no longer care about their fellow human beings."

The writer was being a little rough on the "Tea Partiers," but, by and large, he was correct: "mindless soulless beasts."

Any US political organization which cares so little about their fellow citizens as to intentionally downgrade the credit rating of the US, and to shut down the US government has clearly moved over to the side of the "Brain Dead Tea Partiers."
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89808 Nov 2, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
As long as the Democrats can keep the Republicans fighting from within, real issues that warrant their attention will evade them!...
Democrats know what they're doing, Republicans aren't smart enough to see just yet.
The Republicans have done this all to themselves. Completely and still are doing it to themselves.
No! The American people did it to themselves! They now have Obama for president!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89809 Nov 2, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
‘RICHARD NIXON RESIGNED OVER A LIE NOWHERE NEAR THIS BIG’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/01/ru...
I see you are still kissing up to Rush Limbaugh, who, as the article says, is impotently attempting to "savage" our president.

Mainly, Limbaugh is "savaging" his sponsors and brain-dead people like you who worship at his feet. Limbaugh is a curious anachronism, proving that there are still, like P.T. Barnum said, brain-dead people like you "born every day."

(Limbaugh might still be able to savage one of his empty Oxycontin bottles.)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89810 Nov 2, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Amusing how the left wing liberal Clinton-Obama agenda will go down in history.
You Obama Bitches will look dumber than those who followed Hitler.
I find it very amusing that there are still brain-dead conservatives who rush to prove that the "Godwin Law" is still alive and well!

Ah, hahahahahahahaha! "Hitler"! Godwin is found to be correct once again!_8-)

Your imagination is as fertile as the Sahara Desert.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89811 Nov 2, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
Jesus is a conservative ... REALLY????
Who said take care of the least of us and give yer wealth to the poor... LOL!
A quick reading of the New Testament clearly shows that Jesus was a liberal:

Free healthcare
Free lunches
Free wine
Compassion
Forgiveness

Next thing you know, the dipsticks on here are going to be saying that their "kiss-up" leader Rush Limbaugh is a liberal. Really, how brain-dead can they get? They are clearly in some kind of an "alternate universe."

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89812 Nov 2, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
As long as the Democrats can keep the Republicans fighting from within, real issues that warrant their attention will evade them!...
Democrats know what they're doing, Republicans aren't smart enough to see just yet.
The Republicans have done this all to themselves. Completely and still are doing it to themselves.
Absolutely true. R.I.P. GOP 1854-2013

That's what happened when they allowed themselves to go on "Cruz control."

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89813 Nov 2, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY????
You need to clarify terms a bit here. These "conservative" groups aren't conservative at all. They are funded and driven by wealthy individuals intent on subverting the mechanism of government to meet their demands for ever increasing wealth and power.
They are not conservatives. They are fascists.
Well said!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89814 Nov 2, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
We are mot talking about conseratives, we are talking about the left wing, liberal Demoncrats.
What will the Demoncrats look like in history?
Your first response is fascists!
Good Job!! Obama Bitch!
No, YOUR first response is "fascists."

Do you recall precisely when your brain lost its senses?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89815 Nov 2, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
No! The American people did it to themselves! They now have Obama for president!
Because of the enduring wisdom of the American people, this great nation has been blessed with President Obama.

I suppose you would have preferred Bush again, were it possible.

War-mongering, money-wasting Bush.
betty

Florissant, MO

#89816 Nov 2, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, YOUR first response is "fascists."
Do you recall precisely when your brain lost its senses?
somebody else

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#89817 Nov 2, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it very amusing that there are still brain-dead conservatives who rush to prove that the "Godwin Law" is still alive and well!
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! "Hitler"! Godwin is found to be correct once again!_8-)
Your imagination is as fertile as the Sahara Desert.
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk
dsa

United States

#89818 Nov 2, 2013
you
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89819 Nov 2, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of the enduring wisdom of the American people, this great nation has been blessed with President Obama.
I suppose you would have preferred Bush again, were it possible.
War-mongering, money-wasting Bush.
Remember? Bush was a lame duck, Dem controlled House and Senate approved what he started.

Remember? No Repub approved anything Obama started!

Where is the Blessing? The American people have been damned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tokyo Rose CBS runs down Trump 13 hr USA First 27
Whites throw eggs--------Blacks throw lead 16 hr Black Panther 7
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) Tue Kinkycple 44
looking for a party spot Tue fun 4
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) Tue yeah man 75
Jeff Ragsdale and Teresa Parker lieb Tue sickeningfool 1
Why Citizens need AR-15 and MORE Jun 25 la_verdad_esta_en_mi 4

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages