|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is "afraid of" tottering old white men carrying mis-spelled placards and wearing tinfoil hats.
You the Demons (Clinton-Obama agend) are deathly afraid of the Tea Party. Why else would you spend so much time spining their purpose and demonizing them with your false propoganda.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

<quoted text>
ROFL! Yeah, true conservatives are logical. Too bad you are not a true conservative.
You are just a "Tea Party" lover, hoping to get another free bus ride to some place where the Koch brothers are giving away free hot dogs. Love those bus rides! Love the weekend outing! Love the hot dogs!
yah maybe, but you won't catch me on those Obama Box Cars to Hell!
LIBERAL BLAME AT 9AM

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Kathleen Sebelius to testify at 9 AM EST on this debacle, or as Jon Stewart (the one who Dawg claimed is a legitimate news source) called it "this turd" known as ObamaCare and his 300-600 MILLION DOLLAR WEBSITE.

That leaves us with 2 questions...

Will Kathleen Sebelius accept responsibility or will she blame it all on someone or something else?

And since she is a Liberal and part of the Obama admin we know she will not accept responsibility for her failure so who will she blame it on?

A. House Republicans
B. The Tea Party
C. The Contractor who built the website
D. To much traffic on the website.
E. Any combination of 2 or more above
F. All of the above
G. Other

I am going to go with E. She will mainly blame the contractor but also try to act like the site couldn't handle the amount of traffic.

Remember, even though she gets paid by the taxpayers, she does t work for the American people. At least that is what she tried to claim when she was running scared of answering any questions about this giant turd.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
You the Demons (Clinton-Obama agend) are deathly afraid of the Tea Party. Why else would you spend so much time spining their purpose and demonizing them with your false propoganda.
Why? Because the "Tea Party" is a terrorist organization, if you would merely take a good look. For their limited political purposes, they have CAUSED THE CREDIT RATING OF THE US TO DROP FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY!

They SHUT DOWN THE US GOVERNMENT FOR 16 DAYS ...
They TOOK $24 BILLION OUT OF THE US ECONOMY ...
They REDUCED PROJECTED 4TH QUARTER GDP GROWTH FROM 3 TO 2.4 PERCENT.

Any concerned US citizen should be "deathly afraid" of any organization "claiming to be patriotic" but damaging the US like the "Tea Party" has done.

The US government should not negotiate with any terrorist organization, foreign or domestic, such as the "Tea Party."

http://swampland.time.com/2013/10/17/heres-wh...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

<quoted text>
yah maybe, but you won't catch me on those Obama Box Cars to Hell!
"Englewood," just admit it: You are anti-Semitic!

Anyone who would trivialize the Holocaust like you do has to be anti-Semitic.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

LIBERAL BLAME AT 9AM wrote:
Kathleen Sebelius to testify at 9 AM EST on this debacle, or as Jon Stewart (the one who Dawg claimed is a legitimate news source) called it "this turd" known as ObamaCare and his 300-600 MILLION DOLLAR WEBSITE....
Huh? First you assert (incorrectly) that I claim that Jon Stewart is a legitimate news source. Thus you imply that anything Jon Stewart says is false, and THEN ...

... you use Jon Stewart as a news source!

What hypocrisy! You are shilling both sides of the street!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

LIBERAL BLAME AT 9AM wrote:
Kathleen Sebelius to testify at 9 AM EST ...
I am going to go with E. She will mainly blame the contractor but also try to act like the site couldn't handle the amount of traffic....
Have YOU ever written a website? I have. Several of them. None anywhere as complex as the "ACA" website. But glitches always happen, and have to be straightened out. This is NOT the "perfect world" which you hallucinate in your marble-sized brain.

Yes. Websites often cannot handle the amount of initial traffic. It has to do with bandwidth, but you have no understanding of bandwidth, either.

So, Oh Clueless Guru ... please tell us ... "Anointed One" ... what did you say when George Bush rolled out HIS website for the Medicare prescription drug benefit in 2005 and 2006? That website crashed. Many times. Did you run about screaming that the Medicare prescription drug benefit was a FAILURE?

No, YOU "kissed up to George" like any good Neo-CON would do.

This time, you Neo-CON syncophants are all lined up along the street criticizing the "ACA" website, similar to the homophobic members of Westboro Baptist Church. You are the online equivalent of Rev. Fred Phelps.

Please tell us: do you look like the reverend?

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images...
Norton

Burns, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

<quoted text>
1. President Obama Speaks on the Attack on Benghazi
White House, Sept. 12, 2012, a day after the Benghazi attack
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
2. Obama on "Fast and Furious" and immigration
White House, Press conference, June 29, 2011
3. President Obama Affordable Care Act Speech (ACA). 7/18/2013
White House, Press conference, July 18, 2013
(and many, many other speeches the president has given about the ACA)
4. President Obama Defends N.S.A. Surveillance Programs
White House, Press conference, June 7, 2013
"Norton," you just listed four instances in which you state that President Obama knows "nothing" about anything. I have just posted links to your FOUR alleged instances showing YouTube videos in which the president gave press conferences as noted to discuss those specific allegations of yours.
Tell me, "Norton" -- how can President Obama discuss all four of your alleged instances with four separate PRESS CONFERENCES, if he "knew nothing" about any of them?
You find many things "scary." That is your right. A lack of knowledge is often "scary."
I propose an another explanation: YOU "know nothing" about ANYTHING governmental!(I will suggest that you personally have never had any US government experience which would have given you access to some of the programs related to, in particular, items 1 and 4.)
You are just blowing smoke! The President is speaking on the TV everyday about something. Ask him a question..........and he talks all around the issue. So, you are not fooling me or anybody else.

CHEERS!
dont need one

Portageville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Old
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just blowing smoke! The President is speaking on the TV everyday about something. Ask him a question..........and he talks all around the issue. So, you are not fooling me or anybody else.
CHEERS!
"just blowing smoke! Ask him a question..........and he talks all around the issue. So, you are not fooling me or anybody else".

Funny Norton ...but you just described yourself perfectly!

NO Rapture today...SURPRISE...LOL!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>You are just blowing smoke! The President is speaking on the TV everyday about something. Ask him a question.......... and he talks all around the issue. So, you are not fooling me or anybody else....
"Norton," your original statement was, "Why is it when anything goes wrong Obama never knows anything about it?"

I challenged you to come up with 4 issues about which the president knew nothing. You tried. You failed. I showed links to video of President Obama discussing EACH of those issues.

This reminds me of your inability to EVER answer questions about the Bible.
Conservative

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are not a true conservative. True conservatives are logical, your logic is that of a Demoncrat trying to lie/spin the real conservative agenda.
You are just an Obama Bitch in disguise to create fear where it doesn't exist and to hide you own narcisistic-antiamerican agenda.
You are a big fat R.I.N.O. Bitch claiming to a conservative. Tell me one thing in my post that is not true honey bitch.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Ah, those ever-lying Republicans! House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) recently appeared on Fox News and when the discussion turned to the budget, the Virginia Republican said lawmakers should be "focused on trying to deal with the ultimate problem, which is this growing deficit."

Well, Mr. Cantor ... if you had been paying attention, rather than attempting to defund "Obamacare" or take away women's reproductive rights, you would KNOW that the budget DEFICIT is NOT growing! That's right!

Under President Obama, the budget deficit, while certainly still a problem, has SHRUNK EVERY YEAR! Look at this graphic, which shows the 2013 US budget deficit under President Obama is $630.3 billion, down nearly $800 billion from the $1.4 trillion budget deficit handed to President Obama by George W. Bush in 2009. The budget deficit is at a five-year low -- which coincidentally is the length of time that President Obama has been in office.

This is the fastest deficit reduction seen in the United States since the end of World War II. And our President has been responsible for this major decrease in the US budget deficit.

Propagandize on, Mr. Cantor, but the budgetary facts put the lie to your allegations.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/budge...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>You are a big fat R.I.N.O. Bitch claiming to a conservative. Tell me one thing in my post that is not true honey bitch.
Lieing, cheating, lowlife Demoncrat under the title "conservative".
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

<quoted text>
"Norton," your original statement was, "Why is it when anything goes wrong Obama never knows anything about it?"
I challenged you to come up with 4 issues about which the president knew nothing. You tried. You failed. I showed links to video of President Obama discussing EACH of those issues.
This reminds me of your inability to EVER answer questions about the Bible.
Oh, the lieing, cheating, anti-american Obama knows; but will not give up his plan for the destruction of America and it's midddle class.

Just keep riding the Obama Box Cars to Hell!
patriot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

YDD is so proud of his stupidity, I've decided to start posting his comments on Facebook
Smart Leroy

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

<quoted text>
Lieing, cheating, lowlife Demoncrat under the title "conservative".
Max, is the kitty litter trick still working for you?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

patriot wrote:
YDD is so proud of his stupidity, I've decided to start posting his comments on Facebook
I suppose I could post your comments on Facebook, but no one would believe that anyone is actually as stupid as you are.
Brain Dead Liberals

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

United Nations To Take Over The Alamo
UN flag may fly above shrine of liberty if designated as a World Heritage Site

http://www.teaparty.org/united-nations-take-a...
patriot

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I suppose I could post your comments on Facebook, but no one would believe that anyone is actually as stupid as you are.
You, sad man, are of reprobate mind;the product of deeply embedded mind control. Your satisfaction is limited to enticing others into your self imposed mental exile. I will continue to post your comments on Facebook so that others can mock you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
murders 70's 80's 90's 2000 (Aug '11) 2 hr Me too 49
Why do white men love asian women? (Jan '11) 2 hr dori 48
Kevin Pruett The Karaoke Clown (Dec '11) 3 hr Lindsey 10
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Badabing Badabang 18,588
you better wake up st louis mo 8 hr po fo sho 15
Sitting in the pit area at Verizon Wireless Amp... 23 hr Terry 2
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Mon Joe G 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••