Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89583 Oct 27, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to be joking right? I have seen fuzzy math and skewed math before but this beyond screwed up. Even your fuzzy math is wrong. First of all a 4 trillion increase on 10 trillion is a 40% increase not 34%. Next is the fact that Reagan had two terms yet you are only counting one term for Obama. Granted this is only in the first year of his second term. Third is the fact that by your own post the debt was at 10 trillion when Obama took office and now stands at over 17 trillion. An increase of 70%, again not the 34% you falsely are trying to claim. Lastly you can't compare the actual amounts spent versus what the percentage is. It's a nice try to make the Democrats look like the less guilty of the two but it is wrong nevertheless. The bottom line is this...
220 years of Presidents = 10 trillion
Less then 5 years of Obama = 7 trillion
Or....
Obama had held the office of President 2.27% of the total time we have had a President yet he accounts for 58.8% of the total debt.
At the rate he is going he will create more debt than all the previous Presidents combined by the end of his reign of terror.
Get your facts straight Jack. Your fuzzy math is nothing but liberal horse manure.
Sorry to have to FACT Check you:

Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower?

Would You Believe It's Barack Obama?

Slowest Spending in Decades

Annualized growth of federal spending

Reagan 1992-1985 8.7%

Reagan 1986-1989 4.9%

Bush I 1990-1993 5.4%

CIinton 1994-1997 3.2%

CIinton 1998-2001 3.9%

Bush II 2002-2005 7.3%

Bush II 2006-2009 8.1%

Obama 2010-2013 1.4%

Sources: Forbes, Marketwatch

You don't like me...because I tell the truth...plus, I'm what you fear most...a patriot that is no longer afraid to stand up and fight you...and I give slam it back at you back better than you.

You should be afraid...of yourself!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89584 Oct 27, 2013
Obama-Clinton agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The dems have thrived on lies and greed and misinformation believed/accepted by uninformed and ignorant like you.
The dems have also thrived on lazy do nothing and let things happen individuals like you.
The Tea Party is not the problem for the problems affecting the middle class for the past 20 years, you and yours are!
Republicans get quiet as a mouse when you remind them that Dubya started two trillion dollar wars, put them on the credit card, then NEVER PAID FOR THEM!...Republicans are such liars, cowards, and in your case, a major pussi""s
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89585 Oct 27, 2013
The REAL Truth:

The next generation of tea party people will be blowing themselfs up to further thier cause.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89586 Oct 27, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
You're even worse then they closet gay guy at trying to use fuzzy math. I do have to admit it is pretty funny to watch you guys try to excuse Obamas debt the higher and higher it climbs. This is why he is getting away with it. He is people like you who are to embedded in your ideology to look at the truth of things. You are allowing him to destroy this country and when it happens who are you going to blame then?
Sweeetie...seems like your the one with the sexual identity problem...maybe you SHOULD hook up with OWNEDsville...LOL

There probably is a section in ObamaCare For that!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89587 Oct 27, 2013
maybe wrote:
Ok democrats who rant and rave about everything on here tell me your ideas? What do you believe in what is your idea of utopia . Rule one exclude any and all reference to republicans, tea party people, conservatives pretend were no longer in your way. Tell me about your world in detail...
Republicatopia = Special interest groups = the rich = hands in politicians pockets = stale Tea Bags = Failure to represent voters = Refusal to Govern = Bad for the U.S.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89588 Oct 27, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
You're even worse then they closet gay guy at trying to use fuzzy math. I do have to admit it is pretty funny to watch you guys try to excuse Obamas debt the higher and higher it climbs. This is why he is getting away with it. He is people like you who are to embedded in your ideology to look at the truth of things. You are allowing him to destroy this country and when it happens who are you going to blame then?
I'm not making excuses for Obama and I'm not making excuses for Bush 41, Reagan and Bush 43 either. I'm very unhappy with all of them, with Congress and the Senate, for allowing our Deficits, over 30+ years, for raiding the SS Fund... CONs, DEMs and INDIES did that!

Thanks for confirming below that you have no idea how Deficits, the Interest paid on Deficits and fiscal commitments work. If only CONs had cared about Deficits in the 80's. If you don't accept the CONs' role in creating the Deficit, you're giving them a pass, aren't you?

Fuzzy math? So what's fuzzy about the math in the sites provided? No pressure...I don't expect a lucid reply from any of the CONs here. It's okay, CON apologists, shills, toadies post here daily. Are you one of them, or can you accept the CON's part in this mess?

If you can't, you're just another CON hypocrite! We'll see, won't we?*smile*
DONT BE STL STUPID

United States

#89589 Oct 27, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>I did not attack anyone. I simply clarified your attempt to shift what I said regarding you onto someone else. Nice try but it doesn't work. You make constant reference to others being gay. It's an obvious attempt to hide your own gayness. Why do you do that? Just be happy with who you are. Who knows maybe someday you and I can go purse shopping together.
Don't mind the St Louis Retard. We all know that he is a self hating queer. 99% of his posts are some sort of reference to homosexuality. That's why 99% of his posts go ignored by everyone including the other Liberals on here. Even try are embarrassed by his idiocy. He probably started fondling himself when you replied to him cause he finally had someone paying attention to him. It's not worth your time. He is has severe mental issues and will never see just how big of an idiot he is to everyone else.
DONT BE STL STUPID

United States

#89590 Oct 27, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not making excuses for Obama and I'm not making excuses for Bush 41, Reagan and Bush 43 either. I'm very unhappy with all of them, with Congress and the Senate, for allowing our Deficits, over 30+ years, for raiding the SS Fund... CONs, DEMs and INDIES did that!

Thanks for confirming below that you have no idea how Deficits, the Interest paid on Deficits and fiscal commitments work. If only CONs had cared about Deficits in the 80's. If you don't accept the CONs' role in creating the Deficit, you're giving them a pass, aren't you?

Fuzzy math? So what's fuzzy about the math in the sites provided? No pressure...I don't expect a lucid reply from any of the CONs here. It's okay, CON apologists, shills, toadies post here daily. Are you one of them, or can you accept the CON's part in this mess?

If you can't, you're just another CON hypocrite! We'll see, won't we?*smile*
You are such a liar. That is all you do is attack anyone who doesn't share your douchebag Liberal views. As the other guy says you are just an Obama bitch. You are just another low life scum sucking troll like your boyfriends retard St Louis kid.
DONT BE STL STUPID

United States

#89591 Oct 27, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>Sweeetie...seems like your the one with the sexual identity problem...maybe you SHOULD hook up with OWNEDsville...LOL

There probably is a section in ObamaCare For that!
You certainly don't have a sexual identity problem. With your constant references to homosexuality it is obvious you know you're gay and that you hate yourself because you can't control your urges to sleep with men. Nothing funnier then a self hating queer and you are without any shadow of a doubt a self hating queer.
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#89592 Oct 27, 2013
FOUR TEENS ARRESTED IN MUGGING, MURDER OF 87-YEAR-OLD WWII VETERAN
~ These teens were all black but most of the news stories does not mention that. This is a hate crime! If this were white teens on a old black man all hell would be breaking! And obama would be saying that the man could have been his Father!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89593 Oct 27, 2013
DONT BE STL STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly don't have a sexual identity problem. With your constant references to homosexuality it is obvious you know you're gay and that you hate yourself because you can't control your urges to sleep with men. Nothing funnier then a self hating queer and you are without any shadow of a doubt a self hating queer.
OWNEDsville...Your last ranting delusional posts are more than enough to prove to us again, what a raving, depraved, disturbed HOMOSEXUAL LUNATIC you are!

Enough already...OWNEDsville all your posts are nothing but a disturbingly graphic Encyclopedia of PERVERSION...OWNEDsville WE GET IT...WE KNOW HOW SICK YOU ARE!!!!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89594 Oct 27, 2013
DONT BE STL STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a liar. That is all you do is attack anyone who doesn't share your douchebag Liberal views. As the other guy says you are just an Obama bitch. You are just another low life scum sucking troll like your boyfriends retard St Louis kid.
OWNEDsville ...more of your disturbing GAY rants...I OWN YOU!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89595 Oct 27, 2013
DONT BE STL STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mind the St Louis Retard. We all know that he is a self hating queer. 99% of his posts are some sort of reference to homosexuality. That's why 99% of his posts go ignored by everyone including the other Liberals on here. Even try are embarrassed by his idiocy. He probably started fondling himself when you replied to him cause he finally had someone paying attention to him. It's not worth your time. He is has severe mental issues and will never see just how big of an idiot he is to everyone else.
OWNEDsville ...your post is totally GAY... nothing but disturbingly graphic Homosexual projection... OWNEDsille YOU WISH!!!!!

OWNEDsville you really do need certified counseling, something which you will never get in the Bachmann Clinic.

You constantly make yourself the fool running after DAWG and ME...you need to get a real boyfirend...and no matter what you say ..."your hand is not your wife and 5 children"!

OWNEDsville You can stop trying to prove to us how distrubed and preverted you are...WE BELIEVE YOU!!!!!!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89596 Oct 27, 2013
DONT BE STL STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly don't have a sexual identity problem. With your constant references to homosexuality it is obvious you know you're gay and that you hate yourself because you can't control your urges to sleep with men. Nothing funnier then a self hating queer and you are without any shadow of a doubt a self hating queer.
Well DANinOWNEDsville I'm off for the rest of the night...to a REAL Party...with REAL Friends ...to watch the World Series!

OWNEDsville You just keep on trolling, maybe you can find someone to help you with your Drag Wigs, or maybe give you sdvice on how to decorate your trailer...All those Confederate Flags in your bedroom, or in your case Confederate FAGS, are rather tired, don't you think? LOL!

GO CARDS!!!!!!
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#89597 Oct 27, 2013
MSNBC Caught Framing Veterans In D.C. With Edited Video
~ Should we be surprized? THIS is MSNBC, the communist propaganda arm of the 0dumbo regime reporting their LYING propaganda and twisting the facts about any events that favor Pro-America. Rachal Mad-Cow being a homosexual scum-bag lesbo and anti-American always Lies and Distorts incidents to cover for her messaiah and his corrupt regime.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/video/video/show...
DONT BE STL STUPID

United States

#89599 Oct 27, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>Well DANinOWNEDsville I'm off for the rest of the night...to a REAL Party...with REAL Friends ...to watch the World Series!

OWNEDsville You just keep on trolling, maybe you can find someone to help you with your Drag Wigs, or maybe give you sdvice on how to decorate your trailer...All those Confederate Flags in your bedroom, or in your case Confederate FAGS, are rather tired, don't you think? LOL!

GO CARDS!!!!!!
I think it is awesome they are letting you stay up past your bedtime and have a little party there at the mental hospital. It's even better that you have made a little friend to play with. It probably does take someone suffering from a severe mental illness, like you, to be able to tolerate being around you for more then 5 seconds.

Don't ruin it!!

Bottom of the 7th
Sox 4
Cards 1

GO RED SOX!!!

Actually until earlier today I didn't even know the World Series was happening. Caring about baseball would be like caring about watching paint dry.

But since we are cheering....

CHEIFS 8-0

RAMS begging Farve to come out of retirement and save their worthless asses.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89600 Oct 27, 2013
DONT BE DAWG STUPID wrote:
Well I see I didn't miss much while I was on vacation. Dawg and his inbred retard kid are still posting their lies and stupidity. I don't know where these two idiots get their info from but it sure doesn't match up with what is going on in the real world. Dems are fleeing from this debacle left and right. Or as Jon Stewart put it, this turd. Even the media has turned on them. Just watch a WH press briefing and you can see it.
The biggest question that nobody seems to be asking is how in the hell did this website cost 300 million dollars to build? Facebook, Amazon, EBay, and other big sites that are designed in much the same manner only cost between 500k and 1M to build. So where did all that money go?
They had 4 years to get this website ready and the first big thing they do is a total and complete screwup and these are the people that are going to run our healthcare system? God help us all!!!
You didn't complain about George W. Bush's website.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89602 Oct 27, 2013
Youre-So-Vain wrote:
Can you say Trialateralism ?
the Trilateral Commision exists.
Ah, hahahahahahaha! Can you even SPELL IT?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89603 Oct 27, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
How true! How true! Yeah, we bundled and it is costing more. I feel suckered!
...
Great! Glad you finally figured it out!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89604 Oct 27, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ...
As for jail, that is why you fear Palin. She has put incompenent, lieing, cheating politicians like the Dems in power now into jail in Alasaka....
Earth to "Englewood"! Earth to "Englewood"! Palin no longer has any political power to do ANYTHING, other than to entertain "Tea Party" rallies for outrageous fees.

Back to "Alasaka" for YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Cohen 2 min Christian Patriot 8
TDS/ Trump Derangement Syndrome 13 min Ramsey Bolton 3
Mental Health Crisis 22 min Ramsey Bolton 15
Comey 24 min Ramsey Bolton 8
We need REAL change 59 min Christian Patriot 11
St. Louis Population 1 hr Christian Patriot 34
The Stalker from St. Louisass Is Mental 19 hr Christian Patriot 7

St. Louis Jobs

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages