Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Heads upASS CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

#89531 Oct 26, 2013
Ted Cruz's health coverage is valued at $20,000 per year. He's against affordable healthcare.

Paul Ryan relied on Social Security survivor benefits as a teenager. He wants to gut the program.

Rick Santorum earned a Bachelor's from Penn State and a Juris Doctor with honors from Dickinson School of Law. He calls people wanting to attend college "elitist".

If hypocrisy were a crime, current Republican leaders would be serving life sentences.
GOP TP CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89532 Oct 26, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the Obama Bitches have no defense against the outcome of the Demonicratic regime.
Trying to do so is like trying to beat a dead horse. Or in their case a dead donkey!!! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Just keep CRUZifying yourself bitch. Problem is you are dragging down the entire GOP party.

Keep up the good work.

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89533 Oct 26, 2013
Heads upASS CONservatives wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN...
OWNEDsville back from your so-called vacation LOL ...
how was Marcus?
WE STILL OWN YOU
To some here, Vacation = monthly mental breakdown. Let's pity them! LOL

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89534 Oct 26, 2013
A note to all you tin-foil hat-wearing conspiracists. The government is out to get you. You are under close observation and are one van ride away from your unavoidable final internment. Relax and try to enjoy your few remaining days of freedom. That is all. *grin*
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89535 Oct 26, 2013
Heads upASS CONservatives wrote:
Ted Cruz's health coverage is valued at $20,000 per year. He's against affordable healthcare.
Paul Ryan relied on Social Security survivor benefits as a teenager. He wants to gut the program.
Rick Santorum earned a Bachelor's from Penn State and a Juris Doctor with honors from Dickinson School of Law. He calls people wanting to attend college "elitist".
If hypocrisy were a crime, current Republican leaders would be serving life sentences.
Modifiying a program is not eliminating it.

Trying to preserve it, is not trying to elinminate it.

Just like Bush trying to fix the problems with the mortgage industry created by Clinton. He saw a problem comming, put through legislation to correct the problem and it was shot down by Dems - Barney Frank, Pelozie, and Ried.

So now what do we have? Answer = economic disaster.

The Denomicratic goal is economic disaster for the middle class and the only hope is the Tea Party Republicans. Only they will fight in the fight for a better America.

As for jail, that is why you fear Palin. She has put incompenent, lieing, cheating politicians like the Dems in power now into jail in Alasaka.

All you have done is Demonize all those who dare try to make a better America for the middle class. You are one stupid Obama Bitch!
GOP TP CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89536 Oct 26, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
To some here, Vacation = monthly mental breakdown. Let's pity them! LOL
agreed...when ever you read her ranting delusional needy homo erotic posts...it's clear s-he's the one being totally OWNED!!

Game Point!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89537 Oct 26, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
A note to all you tin-foil hat-wearing conspiracists. The government is out to get you. You are under close observation and are one van ride away from your unavoidable final internment. Relax and try to enjoy your few remaining days of freedom. That is all.*grin*
Tha is what we call "riding the Obama Box Cars".
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89538 Oct 26, 2013
Heads upASS CONservatives wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton talk's cheap...unless your a Republican... and then it's gonna cost.
I predict ...you will not be Raptured today, tomorrow, this week,, this month , this year...or EVER!
CHEERS!
Obama now 17 trillion in debt! And you say what? "Republican... and it's gonna cost".

Who is stupid enough to believe anything you say? I know - Obama Bitches..ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89540 Oct 26, 2013
GOP TP CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed...when ever you read her ranting delusional needy homo erotic posts...it's clear s-he's the one being totally OWNED!!
Game Point!
Got to love it when two ranting delusional needy homo erotic posters, aka Obama Bitches, agree with each other!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89541 Oct 26, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Tha is what we call "riding the Obama Box Cars".
Yes and we hope that you really enjoy your upcoming ride in them, Polly!
Juan Valdez

Sparta, MO

#89542 Oct 26, 2013
Heads upASS CONservatives wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the Tea Party is just the forefront of a theocratic government in servitude to corporate America.
Yup. But he's too stupid to realize that. Talk about riding in box cars, huh. The dummy is to stupid to get his schwanz off the tracks.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89543 Oct 26, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. But he's too stupid to realize that. Talk about riding in box cars, huh. The dummy is to stupid to get his schwanz off the tracks.
LOL ...he's too STUPID to get off the tracks ...no ...that bitch has a one way ticket on the bullit-train to CRAZY town...hahahaha
LOL!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89544 Oct 26, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ...he's too STUPID to get off the tracks ...no ...that bitch has a one way ticket on the bullit-train to CRAZY town...hahahaha
LOL!!!!
As you idiots wind up walking into the Obama gas chamber after your Obama Box Cae ride, I'll then get a change of heart, get a job as an Obama super Bitch and throw in the the lighted match behind you! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Home Front

Southbury, CT

#89545 Oct 26, 2013
http://www.cynthiadavis.net/aaron-brummitt-ar...

We hear about deplorable abuses in other countries where they don’t have constitutional protections, but what attacks on our first amendment are happening here? We expect our government to protect the innocent and punish the guilty? What happens when our government starts arresting the good guys?

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89546 Oct 26, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
As you idiots wind up walking into the Obama gas chamber after your Obama Box Cae ride, I'll then get a change of heart, get a job as an Obama super Bitch and throw in the the lighted match behind you! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Wrong again, Polly! If the chambers that you go on and on about here actually existed, they wouldn't send Obama supporters to them. No, Polly, they'll be sending you and your fellow angry, clueless, conspiracist, trouble-making Tea Party Klansmen to them! Coming up! Polly, medium rare? Yum! Polly tastes just like chicken! Bwahahaha!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89547 Oct 26, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, Polly! If the chambers that you go on and on about here actually existed, they wouldn't send Obama supporters to them. No, Polly, they'll be sending you and your fellow angry, clueless, conspiracist, trouble-making Tea Party Klansmen to them! Coming up! Polly, medium rare? Yum! Polly tastes just like chicken! Bwahahaha!
If time/events go your way and unchecked then you will be one of the weak, ignorant and uninformed of which all are Obama supporters.

Then you will be within the clutches and mercy of a regime that will have no tolerance or value for someone like you!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89548 Oct 26, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
As you idiots wind up walking into the Obama gas chamber after your Obama Box Cae ride, I'll then get a change of heart, get a job as an Obama super Bitch and throw in the the lighted match behind you! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
You COULD be right.

Maybe it WAS worth it..........

It just MIGHT cost the Republicans their majority in the House in 2014.

Every Cloud has a silver lining!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89549 Oct 26, 2013
Home Front wrote:
http://www.cynthiadavis.net/aa ron-brummitt-arrested-for-stre et-preaching-does-the-first-am endment-still-apply/
We hear about deplorable abuses in other countries where they don’t have constitutional protections, but what attacks on our first amendment are happening here? We expect our government to protect the innocent and punish the guilty? What happens when our government starts arresting the good guys?
67 days since Cruz promised he would renounce his Canadian citizenship.

Still waiting.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89550 Oct 26, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
If time/events go your way and unchecked then you will be one of the weak, ignorant and uninformed of which all are Obama supporters.
Then you will be within the clutches and mercy of a regime that will have no tolerance or value for someone like you!
Still would like to know why Cruz's father lived in the US 50 years before becoming a citizen?

CRUZ = One uppityCanadian...A?
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89551 Oct 26, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
If time/events go your way and unchecked then you will be one of the weak, ignorant and uninformed of which all are Obama supporters.
Then you will be within the clutches and mercy of a regime that will have no tolerance or value for someone like you!
Ted Cruz needs to leave us alone, go back to the old country, and put his fellow Canadians out of work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CIA Russia Hacked Election For Trump 31 min mEAT me in st louie 1,346
I hate St Louis! (Feb '16) 55 min mEAT me in st louie 23
Polls say NBC/CBS Fake News 13 hr BLDM 3
Democrat BLACK involved stabbing 13 hr BLDM 1
Democrat 64 year old BLACK involved shooting 13 hr BLDM 1
His Wife Has Boyfriends All Over Metro 15 hr Gregg 12
Vote Democrat/CBS =More SOFT on crime 16 hr BLDM 6

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages