Norton

Yates Center, KS

#89486 Oct 25, 2013
Heads upASS CONservatives wrote:
Numerous polls have shown that a majority of Americans assign a larger share of blame for the shutdown to congressional Republicans, who tried to tie government funding provisions to defunding the Affordable Care Act.
Even prominent Republicans like Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) have criticized their colleagues in the House for damaging the GOP's image.
Fifty-four percent of Americans now oppose Republican control of the House, according to a CNN-ORC poll released on Monday. And a series of polls commissioned by progressive advocacy group Moveon.org and conducted by Public Policy Polling released in batches over the last several days indicate Democrats may have enough momentum to take back the House.
Democrats only need to lock up 17 additional seats in the November 2014 midterm elections to secure a House majority. The new polls show the recent government shutdown may cause as many as 37 Republicans to lose their House seats next year.
PPP pollsters surveyed 61 Republican-held congressional districts around the country from Oct. 1 through Oct. 18. They concluded that “Democrats not only have an opportunity to take back the House of Representatives next year, but that they could win a sizable majority if voter anger over the shutdown carries into 2014."
According to a PPP memo released on Monday:
Republicans will likely find this third round of surveys to be the most alarming yet, given that the new results show substantial Republican vulnerability in many districts that were not even supposed to be close. Incumbent Republicans trail generic Democrats in 15 of the 25 districts we most recently surveyed. This means generic Democrats lead in 37 of 61 districts polled since the beginning of the government shutdown.
Let's meet the 37 Republicans, including some longtime incumbents, who could lose their seats to Democrats in the 2014 midterm elections.
You are so far behind you are ahead! You Dems can't admit you're in a mess. Polls are stupid! Face it.........Obamacare (Affordable Healthcare Act) is so messed up it will never be worth 2 cents! The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. They made it (Obamacare) so complicated that nobody understands it so how in the world could they get a system up and running? Anybody with any common sense at all should have known that. AND..........these people are running OUR country. Somebody needs to tell Mrs. Sebelius that she works for US the American people, even tho' she was appointed by the President. So does the President work for us! They get in office and they get in their own little world and think they can control everything. We elect these people to do a job and they forget that. Talk to people on the street and they don't have a clue about what is going on. So polls, surveys, etc. are stupid because many people that take these polls and surveys don't have a clue.

CHEERS!

P. S. If you don't believe me watch Waters on Bill O'Reilley!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89487 Oct 25, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Mylar technology Blankets were the solution to shield. That's what NASA folks uses.
There you go! Attempting to think again!

Mylar does not shield against electromagnetic fields.

You better read up in a good science book. One which can even tell you about Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO).
Norton

Yates Center, KS

#89488 Oct 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, your comments are trivial. The term "ObamaCare" is now often used, but a somewhat better name is "Affordable Care Act," although the true name of the bill is "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)."
Not to worry, "OWNEDSville." You have far more things to worry about since the "Tea Partiers" caused the Republican Party to IMPLODE, risking 37 Republican US House seats for turnover to Democrats in 2014.
Just read the current poll results to see how badly the "Tea Partiers" damaged not only themselves, but also the Republican Party.(I know you do not believe "polls," like when you thought that Romney was going to win in 2012. Of course, you were in "good company," including Romney himself, who hadn't taken the time to write his concession speech! ROFL!_8-)
The Obamacare.....Affordable Care Act or PPACA, whatever you want to call it, is a total disaster! A BIG MESS! You just won't admit it. I knew it would be! Told you so!

CHEERS!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89489 Oct 25, 2013
Christian Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>Quite the comedian. Grade-school intellect. You were the one needing Christian Conservative explained.
Maybe you could send an "Operation Rescue" Truth Truck to a shopping mall near me to explain the term "Christian Conservative" to me! I bet these boys can set you on the straight and narrow path to glory!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

(If the graphic is too large, just press "Ctrl" and the minus (-) sign to make it smaller.)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89490 Oct 25, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so far behind you are ahead! You Dems can't admit you're in a mess. Polls are stupid! Face it ........ Obamacare (Affordable Healthcare Act) is so messed up it will never be worth 2 cents! The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. They made it (Obamacare) so complicated that nobody understands it so how in the world could they get a system up and running? Anybody with any common sense at all should have known that. AND ..........these people are running OUR country. Somebody needs to tell Mrs. Sebelius that she works for US the American people, even tho' she was appointed by the President. So does the President work for us! They get in office and they get in their own little world and think they can control everything. We elect these people to do a job and they forget that. Talk to people on the street and they don't have a clue about what is going on. So polls, surveys, etc. are stupid because many people that take these polls and surveys don't have a clue.
...
P. S. If you don't believe me watch Waters on Bill O'Reilley!
You forgot to say "Amen."

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89491 Oct 25, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obamacare.....Affordable Care Act or PPACA, whatever you want to call it, is a total disaster! A BIG MESS! You just won't admit it. I knew it would be! Told you so!...
The only people who know everything are the closed-minded.
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#89492 Oct 25, 2013
Well I see I didn't miss much while I was on vacation. Dawg and his inbred retard kid are still posting their lies and stupidity. I don't know where these two idiots get their info from but it sure doesn't match up with what is going on in the real world. Dems are fleeing from this debacle left and right. Or as Jon Stewart put it, this turd. Even the media has turned on them. Just watch a WH press briefing and you can see it.

The biggest question that nobody seems to be asking is how in the hell did this website cost 300 million dollars to build? Facebook, Amazon, EBay, and other big sites that are designed in much the same manner only cost between 500k and 1M to build. So where did all that money go?

They had 4 years to get this website ready and the first big thing they do is a total and complete screwup and these are the people that are going to run our healthcare system? God help us all!!!
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#89493 Oct 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>The only people who know everything are the closed-minded.
Then there are the people who think they know everything. They are the truly ignorant, like YOU!
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#89494 Oct 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, YEAH! A goofy graphic "tells the real story"! You guys have run out of gas. Visions! Ideas! Except for your "goofy" graphics, which you mistake for policies.

Your link shows the troubles which have arisen with the "Advanced Care Act" websites.

Your link does NOT show the basic troubles facing a formerly major political party which left its roots for the "fools gold riches" promised by the loser right-wing extremists.

As Republican California US Representative Sonny Bono said in 1996 -- a similar time: "Our problem was that we began to believe our own rhetoric."

You foolishly think that your "lemming stampede" will lead to political success. So far, you have not noticed that the cliff in your path will tragically end your stampede by total destruction.

What now appears to be "blue sky" will soon be recognized as the jagged rocks of your obliteration.
Do you and your retarded kid sleep anymore? You both are on here all day and night now. I understand you two have no life and your whole world revolves around a single outdated forum but good God man, get a life you worthless waste of space.
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#89495 Oct 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>"Democrats only need to lock up 17 additional seats in the November 2014 midterm elections to secure a House majority. The new polls show the recent government shutdown may cause as many as 37 Republicans to lose their House seats next year."

YES!
ROFLMAO! You and you're retarded kid will believe anything you hear from the left wing extremist media.

Keep that dream alive cause that is all it is, a dream. Not only will Dems not get the House they will lose the Senate as well. Watch and see!
Armageddon T Thunderbird

Ozark, MO

#89496 Oct 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you could send an "Operation Rescue" Truth Truck to a shopping mall near me to explain the term "Christian Conservative" to me! I bet these boys can set you on the straight and narrow path to glory!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
(If the graphic is too large, just press "Ctrl" and the minus (-) sign to make it smaller.)
Hallelujah!
Norton

Yates Center, KS

#89497 Oct 25, 2013
DONT BE DAWG STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Then there are the people who think they know everything. They are the truly ignorant, like YOU!
Totally describes Dawg to a "T"!

CHEERS!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89498 Oct 25, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The real lemming here is you.
Following the Demoncratic majority government (Clinton-Obama agenda) for the past 20 years has led Middle-Class America to economic ruin and the Elites to unbeliveable riches.
Republicans have had no real power over the last 20 years and where we are now is the result.
Thanks for again confirming your belief that "Republicans have had no real power over the last 20 years..." Which means anyone who voted for a Republican candidate since 1993 or who would vote for ANY future Republican candidate, for City Counselman, Mayor, State Representative, State Senate, U. S. Congressman, U. S. Senate, Vice President or President is wasting their vote! Make your vote count! Don't vote for Republican!

GOP - RIP -2014

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89499 Oct 25, 2013
DONT BE DAWG STUPID wrote:
Well I see I didn't miss much while I was on vacation. Dawg and his inbred retard kid are still posting their lies and stupidity. I don't know where these two idiots get their info from but it sure doesn't match up with what is going on in the real world. Dems are fleeing from this debacle left and right. Or as Jon Stewart put it, this turd. Even the media has turned on them. Just watch a WH press briefing and you can see it.
The biggest question that nobody seems to be asking is how in the hell did this website cost 300 million dollars to build? Facebook, Amazon, EBay, and other big sites that are designed in much the same manner only cost between 500k and 1M to build. So where did all that money go?
They had 4 years to get this website ready and the first big thing they do is a total and complete screwup and these are the people that are going to run our healthcare system? God help us all!!!
By "vacation", you mean your CON meltdown-induced alcohol and drug abuse binge, crying jag and pillow fight that you and your closest CON-spiracist BFFs have been on since Ted Cruz led the poor clueless Tea Party Congressmen into traffic with that inept "defund the ACA" strategy" and just left them there? Waaahhh!

It's sad that you find pleasure in others struggling to sign up for health care, but you've confirmed before that you don't really care about folks in need. Welcome back, princess! Bwahahaha! Consider this to be your undeserved 1 minute of recognition of your pathetic existance! I'll be ignoring you again now!
DONT BE CHILLIFAG STUPID

United States

#89500 Oct 25, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>By "vacation", you mean your CON meltdown-induced alcohol and drug abuse binge, crying jag and pillow fight that you and your closest CON-spiracist BFFs have been on since Ted Cruz led the poor clueless Tea Party Congressmen into traffic with that inept "defund the ACA" strategy" and just left them there? Waaahhh!

It's sad that you find pleasure in others struggling to sign up for health care, but you've confirmed before that you don't really care about folks in need. Welcome back, princess! Bwahahaha! Consider this to be your undeserved 1 minute of recognition of your pathetic existance! I'll be ignoring you again now!
I thought it was Dawg and his retarded kids jobs to act like the biggest assclowns on here. They aren't going to be happy with you trying to cut in on them.

Your reply is just the typical forum troll reply. Boring, uncreative, and typical of left wing douchebags.

Yes, please ignore me. Just don't reply to me 30 more times like you did the last time you said you were going to ignore me.
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#89501 Oct 25, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Totally describes Dawg to a "T"!

CHEERS!
I've known a lot of people who think they know it all and some of them did know quite a bit. But I have never encountered someone like Dawg who thinks he knows it all and yet displays a level of cluelessness and ignorance that goes beyond your average stupidity.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89502 Oct 25, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for again confirming your belief that "Republicans have had no real power over the last 20 years..." Which means anyone who voted for a Republican candidate since 1993 or who would vote for ANY future Republican candidate, for City Counselman, Mayor, State Representative, State Senate, U. S. Congressman, U. S. Senate, Vice President or President is wasting their vote! Make your vote count! Don't vote for Republican!
GOP - RIP -2014
American Middle Class -RIP under Demoncratic control
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89503 Oct 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The shutdown was a DISASTER -- especially to the "Tea Partiers" and the Republican Party! Couldn't have happened to nicer nutcases.
Shutting the government down might have beed a problem for you, but REAL middle class America are victims of the liberal left wing, narcisistic run Demoncratic government.

The shut down was actually a relief and too bad it didn't last longer.

Because of all the greed and graft imposed by government that was shut down, we (middle-class America) actually saved money!
Juan Valdez

Ozark, MO

#89504 Oct 25, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of all the greed and graft imposed by government that was shut down, we (middle-class America) actually saved money!
How so?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89506 Oct 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to agree! The Republicans NEED more LOSERS like these!
DEMOCRAT HOUSE IN 2014!
Funny! Demoncratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid today, "Everyone including the rich want to pay higher taxes".

Demoncrat Dum Donkey, don't fret about trying to take the house! Worry about keeping the Senate in 2014! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topless women weekend 51 min Bam 13
looking for e.f.m.c. 54 min meatman 1
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) 1 hr got ya 39
New Monkies throw poop game!!! to take MO back ... 13 hr Sean Daly 1
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson Fri white boy that works 44
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Bic-Lite 19,882
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Fri Agents of Corruption 6,357
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]