Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 4,181)

Showing posts 83,601 - 83,620 of94,975
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
What for? An American economic Armageddon? I doubt that anybody would thank the Tea Party for that, despite the fact that the Tea Party is working so hard to achieve that disaster.
You stupid Obama Bitches!

After the demonization of the Tea Party movement as terrorists, extremists, suicide bombers for opposing the implementation of Obamacare.

After saying over and over again that ObamaCare is the 'law of the land' and there can be no changes on implementation.

After telling us that there is no way that it can be stopped because it is here to stay.

Now, Obama wants to delay the individual mandate for a minimum of 6 weeks.

What does that tell you? It is a failure and must be fought against. Grow a spine and support in that fight.

The Tea Party was right all along.

ObamaCare is a disaster.

The website is a non-working mess.

The law itself is an economic hurricane that will wreak havoc on the financial stability of this country and every person in it.

Beyond that, it is a direct assault on our freedom.

The Demoncrats must be stopped. They must be done away with. They must be fought against.
maybe

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

What democrats are afraid of and why they ( waste they're time trying to save the republican party from the tea party) worry about with the tea party is they are afraid that the moderates will finally feel they have found a party. It's simple just as the democrats especially the southern democrats lost there party to the extreme left and feel that they are not represented . The republican party has gone far right to the uppity idiots of McCain ,McConnell , Blunt to name a few. Moderate and conservative republicans feel no representation . The tea party demands representation it demands accountability it demands the government to do what we all have to do which is to live within our means. They will call us racist, we probably have a few , just like any other party. Gun lovers (that's code for people who believe in the constitutions 2nd amendment) yep we got a few of those just like any other party.
I can go on and on here but just think that as you identify these people you have to realize that those people exist in your party and you better be concerned that they don't identify with the tea party and decide that maybe that's a better choice. The party's are both seeing this and have the main stream media going after the tea party trying to stop it . I believe that with a wink and a not both republicans and democrats were conspiring to have the IRS target tea party/ patriot groups and that's why
investigation are just a stage show to appear they are doing something!!!!
The Patriots that founded this country were also berated by King George and the loyalist and the press of the time. Question becomes which are you????

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid Obama Bitches!
After the demonization of the Tea Party movement as terrorists, extremists, suicide bombers for opposing the implementation of Obamacare.
After saying over and over again that ObamaCare is the 'law of the land' and there can be no changes on implementation.
After telling us that there is no way that it can be stopped because it is here to stay.
Now, Obama wants to delay the individual mandate for a minimum of 6 weeks.
What does that tell you? It is a failure and must be fought against. Grow a spine and support in that fight.
The Tea Party was right all along.
ObamaCare is a disaster.
The website is a non-working mess.
The law itself is an economic hurricane that will wreak havoc on the financial stability of this country and every person in it.
Beyond that, it is a direct assault on our freedom.
The Demoncrats must be stopped. They must be done away with. They must be fought against.
It YOUR world, everything is sure a mess. Some people have all the trouble.(But of course, it appears that you enjoy trouble. You would not be happy in a nice world, so you have to tear down nice worlds and replace them with your "tragic drama" worlds. I bet it makes you feel much better, eh?)
the middle

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Guys left or right. Washington is all a show to keep us fighting with each other so we don't see what there really doing the. Did you know that the money the make every year wile in office the make for life. And you want to cut stuff the people need. No cut there pay first there already rich and that's both sides of the ile. We need to take our government back. To start with no more rich guys with no real life experiences. I want the guy or girl that hasn't had a perfect life that wants to do what's right for all of its people not just the poor or the rich. I want the guy that wants to bring back the old values that our parents were raized on. I want the guy that says y are we still sending our men and weman over to other country's and still sending money to other countrys . But we will never see a candate like that. Think of the smartest person you know. He or she would do a better job in DC than the people we have now. Right or left.
justme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Just think, The Tea Party is fighting for your grandchildren so they won't have to live in a hut like Obama's brother!!!
Please, fighting for my grandchildren really? We all know what tea bagging really is and I for one don't want my grandchildren slapped in the face by them, you must be very wealthy or very stupid.
Heads upASS CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

justme wrote:
<quoted text>Please, fighting for my grandchildren really? We all know what tea bagging really is and I for one don't want my grandchildren slapped in the face by them, you must be very wealthy or very stupid.
No he's just really stupid...inbred stupid!

Sorry that I confused you post with DANinBranson...that was a HUGE MISTAKE!!!!

OWNEDsville disappeared during the disasterous GOP Shutdown...she most likely is lying in a fetal position, in a pool of her own excrement, locked up in the Bachmann Clinic.

That is diffently NOT you

Great Post...keep Doing The Lords Work...GAME POINT

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

maybe wrote:
What democrats are afraid of and why they ( waste they're time trying to save the republican party from the tea party) worry about with the tea party is they are afraid that the moderates will finally feel they have found a party. It's simple just as the democrats especially the southern democrats lost there party to the extreme left and feel that they are not represented . The republican party has gone far right to the uppity idiots of McCain ,McConnell , Blunt to name a few. Moderate and conservative republicans feel no representation . The tea party demands representation it demands accountability it demands the government to do what we all have to do which is to live within our means. They will call us racist, we probably have a few , just like any other party. Gun lovers (that's code for people who believe in the constitutions 2nd amendment) yep we got a few of those just like any other party.
I can go on and on here but just think that as you identify these people you have to realize that those people exist in your party and you better be concerned that they don't identify with the tea party and decide that maybe that's a better choice. The party's are both seeing this and have the main stream media going after the tea party trying to stop it . I believe that with a wink and a not both republicans and democrats were conspiring to have the IRS target tea party/ patriot groups and that's why
investigation are just a stage show to appear they are doing something!!!!
The Patriots that founded this country were also berated by King George and the loyalist and the press of the time. Question becomes which are you????
?????
Mabe NOT!!!!!

The question is you might need to go get you medications refilled
Brain Dead Liberals

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Report: 16 Million Losing Current Health Care Plans Because Of Obamacare
~ But if you like it, you can keep it! Period!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/report-16-...

Hollywood Moonbats Told To Stop Promoting Obamacare…
~ The rats are jumping ship.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/hollywood-...

Obamacare Law States Obama Can Not Unilaterally Extend Mandate Time, Needs An Act of Congress…
~ Then again, the Imperial President has already disregarded the law to delay the employer mandate (among other components) so I can’t see why this would stop him here.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/obamacare-...

Report: Obama Regime Has Spent Over $1 BILLION On Obamacare…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/report-oba...

Obama Plans To Force Marines To Wear “Unisex” Hats…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/obama-plan...

IRS: Refunds Will Be Late, But You Still Have To Pay On Time
~ Of course, pay on time. Why would anyone pay late or not at all like 43% of America?
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/irs-refund...

Far-Left House Dem Jared Polis Defects From Obamacare, Will Now Ask For A Waiver For Rich Liberals In His District Because Plans Are Too Expensive…
~ Another kick in the balls for Obama.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/far-left-h...
justme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Heads upASS CONservatives wrote:
<quoted text>
No he's just really stupid...inbred stupid!
Sorry that I confused you post with DANinBranson...that was a HUGE MISTAKE!!!!
OWNEDsville disappeared during the disasterous GOP Shutdown...she most likely is lying in a fetal position, in a pool of her own excrement, locked up in the Bachmann Clinic.
That is diffently NOT you
Great Post...keep Doing The Lords Work...GAME POINT
Thank you and thanks also for the clarification on a$$hat, since there hasn't been a response I can only assume he had to slip on his clown shoes and ask uncle daddy and aunt mommy what to say next as for OWNEDsville you know they like the smell of their own brand,it may help on her recovery =)

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

No one
Brain Dead Weaselflogger

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
Report: 16 Million Losing Current Health Care Plans Because Of Obamacare
~ But if you like it, you can keep it! Period!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/report-16-...
Hollywood Moonbats Told To Stop Promoting Obamacare…
~ The rats are jumping ship.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/hollywood-...
Obamacare Law States Obama Can Not Unilaterally Extend Mandate Time, Needs An Act of Congress…
~ Then again, the Imperial President has already disregarded the law to delay the employer mandate (among other components) so I can’t see why this would stop him here.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/obamacare-...
Report: Obama Regime Has Spent Over $1 BILLION On Obamacare…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/report-oba...
Obama Plans To Force Marines To Wear “Unisex” Hats…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/obama-plan...
IRS: Refunds Will Be Late, But You Still Have To Pay On Time
~ Of course, pay on time. Why would anyone pay late or not at all like 43% of America?
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/irs-refund...
Far-Left House Dem Jared Polis Defects From Obamacare, Will Now Ask For A Waiver For Rich Liberals In His District Because Plans Are Too Expensive…
~ Another kick in the balls for Obama.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/far-left-h...
Aawwwk! Here's a cracker.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Ted Cruz is AGAINST "ObamaCare."

Of course, he has healthcare insurance because he is a US Representative!

What? He DOESN'T have government healthcare insurance? Why not?

The Answer is Simple: Ted Cruz is kind enough to let multinational investment banking giant Goldman Sachs BUY HIS HEALTHCARE INSURANCE! No "ObamaCare," or even US government healthcare insurance, FOR MR. RICH GUY! Only the "gold-plated healthcare insurance"!

Since Mrs. Cruz works for Goldman Sachs, they get healthcare insurance worth $20,000. Why should Cruz worry about poor Americans without healthcare insurance, when HE has EXCELLENT coverage, courtesy of Goldman Sachs.

Of course, as an "ace in the hole," Cruz is ALSO a Canadian citizen, so in a pinch he can go to Canada and get FREE HEALTHCARE up THERE!

LIFE IS GOOD! AS A US REPRESENTATIVE -- You can play both ends against the MIDDLE ---(CLASS)!

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/cruz-...

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

The Answer is Simple: Ted Cruz is kind enough to let multinational investment banking giant Goldman Sachs BUY HIS HEALTHCARE INSURANCE! No "ObamaCare," or even US government healthcare insurance, FOR MR. RICH GUY! Only the "gold-plated healthcare insurance"!
Since Mrs. Cruz works for Goldman Sachs, they get healthcare insurance worth $20,000. Why should Cruz worry about poor Americans without healthcare insurance, when HE has EXCELLENT coverage, courtesy of Goldman Sachs.
Of course, as an "ace in the hole," Cruz is ALSO a Canadian citizen, so in a pinch he can go to Canada and get FREE HEALTHCARE up THERE!
LIFE IS GOOD! AS A US REPRESENTATIVE -- You can play both ends against the MIDDLE ---(CLASS)!
CRUZ = Canadian-Bullshiter
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

justme wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you and thanks also for the clarification on a$$hat, since there hasn't been a response I can only assume he had to slip on his clown shoes and ask uncle daddy and aunt mommy what to say next as for OWNEDsville you know they like the smell of their own brand,it may help on her recovery =)
Hey, I've got a real job and work in the real world unlike you lazy and stupid Obama Bitches.

Anyway so much for knocking the Tea Party and Cruz. Your Dems are moving over agreeing with them on Obamacare.

Your lieing and cheating Dems have jumped ship afraid for their jobs in 2014.

So kiss off, The tea Party has saved your worthless asses and has slowed down your ride in the Obama Box Cars!!!

Funny how none of you give a dam about your grandchildren. Thank god for the Tea Party.....

Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Hey Mr Ignorant and Uninformed!

So much for knocking the Tea Party and Cruz. Your Dems are moving over agreeing with them on Obamacare.

So kiss off, The tea Party has saved your worthless asses and has slowed down your ride in the Obama Box Cars!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Heads upASS CONservatives wrote:
<quoted text>
CRUZ = Canadian-Bullshiter
Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, Everything he said has come true! Your Dems have jumped ship and joined him!!!!

CRUZ = Owns Demoncrats
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Brain Dead Weaselflogger wrote:
<quoted text>Aawwwk! Here's a cracker.
What, you staying ignorant and uninormed!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey Mr Ignorant and Uninformed!
So much for knocking the Tea Party and Cruz. Your Dems are moving over agreeing with them on Obamacare.
The Tea Party has saved me from nada! All that Ted has done is to make a complete Cruz of himself! Sta...sta...sta...studder much, Polly? Polly want a cracker? Oh, right! Polly IS a cracker! LOL
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Party has saved me from nada! All that Ted has done is to make a complete Cruz of himself! Sta...sta...sta...studder much, Polly? Polly want a cracker? Oh, right! Polly IS a cracker! LOL
Eat your heart out, you got saved by the Tea Party na,naa,na,naa not nada!!! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
justme

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey, I've got a real job and work in the real world unlike you lazy and stupid Obama Bitches.
Anyway so much for knocking the Tea Party and Cruz. Your Dems are moving over agreeing with them on Obamacare.
Funny how none of you give a dam about your grandchildren. Thank god for the Tea Party.....
Yes your job my be in the real world how you get there with your head up your ass is amazing! And what exactly did the baggers do except slow down payments to military families and close.our national parks? I notice they didn't give up crap, like you they are selfish a$$hats so sit there and cry about your mcjob I have to go cash my welfare check and pick up a bottle of vodka if I drink enough you might start to make sense LMFAO inbred scum

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 83,601 - 83,620 of94,975
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Louis Discussions

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) 3 hr up high 25
you better wake up st louis mo 3 hr up high 7
St. Louis challenges Missouri ban on gay marriage 4 hr The Troll Stopper 23
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr PetVax 18,482
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 6 hr focus on the family 7
its a fearful thing to fall into THE HANDS OF T... 6 hr focus on the family 1
Barack Hussein Obama Exposed 10 hr Jesse 8
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 09 at 9:50PM CDT