Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89469 Oct 25, 2013
Heads upASS CONservatives wrote:
Meet The 37 House Republicans Who Could Lose Their Jobs For Shutting Down The Government
1. California -- District 25: Rep. Howard "Buck" McKeon
2. California -- District 39: Rep. Edward Royce
3. California -- District 49: Rep. Darrell Issa
4. Colorado -- District 3: Rep. Scott Tipton
5. Florida -- District 7: Rep. John L. Mica
6. Florida -- District 15: Rep. Dennis Ross
7. Florida -- District 25: Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart
8. Florida -- District 27: Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen
9. Illinois -- District 6: Rep. Peter Roskam
10. Illinois -- District 16: Rep. Adam Kinzinger
11. Michigan -- District 3: Rep. Justin Amash
12. Michigan -- District 4: Rep. Dave Camp
13. Michigan -- District 6: Rep. Fred Upton
14. Michigan -- District 8: Rep. Mike Rogers
15. New Jersey -- District 2: Rep. Frank LoBiondo
16. New Jersey -- District 3: Rep. Jon Runyan
17. New Jersey -- District 5: Rep. Scott Garrett
18. New Jersey -- District 7: Rep. Leonard Lance
19. New Jersey -- District 11: Rep. Rodney Frelinghuysen
20. New York -- District 2: Rep. Peter King
21. New York -- District 22: Rep. Richard Hanna
22. Ohio -- District 1: Rep. Steven Chabot
23. Ohio -- District 10: Rep. Michael Turner
24. Ohio -- District 15: Rep. Steven Stivers
25. Ohio -- District 16: Rep. James B. Renacci
26. Pennsylvania -- District 6: Rep. Jim Gerlach
27. Pennsylvania -- District 15: Rep. Charlie Dent
28. Pennsylvania -- District 16: Rep. Joe Pitts
29. Virginia -- District 1: Rep. Robert Wittman
30. Virginia -- District 4: Rep. Randy Forbes
31. Virginia -- District 5: Rep. Robert Hurt
32. Virginia -- District 10: Rep. Frank Wolf
33. Washington -- District 3: Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler
34. Washington -- District 8: Rep. Dave Reichert
35. Wisconsin -- District 1: Rep. Paul Ryan
36. Wisconsin -- District 6: Rep. Tom Petri
37. Wisconsin -- District 8: Rep. Reid Ribble
These guys are fighting the liberal, far left, narcisistic Demoncrats that have been destroying the American middle class healthcare and economic progress.

We need more guys like these! The Dems will demonize them because a better America for the middle class is NOT on the Demoncrat agenda.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89470 Oct 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Democrats only need to lock up 17 additional seats in the November 2014 midterm elections to secure a House majority. The new polls show the recent government shutdown may cause as many as 37 Republicans to lose their House seats next year."
YES!
Shutting the government down might have beed a problem for you, but REAL middle class America are victims of the liberal left wing, narcisistic run Demoncratic government.

The shut down was actually a relief and too bad it didn't last longer.

Because of all the greed and graft imposed by government that was shut down, we(middle-class America) actually saved money!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89471 Oct 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, YEAH! A goofy graphic "tells the real story"! You guys have run out of gas. Visions! Ideas! Except for your "goofy" graphics, which you mistake for policies.
Your link shows the troubles which have arisen with the "Advanced Care Act" websites.
Your link does NOT show the basic troubles facing a formerly major political party which left its roots for the "fools gold riches" promised by the loser right-wing extremists.
As Republican California US Representative Sonny Bono said in 1996 -- a similar time: "Our problem was that we began to believe our own rhetoric."
You foolishly think that your "lemming stampede" will lead to political success. So far, you have not noticed that the cliff in your path will tragically end your stampede by total destruction.
What now appears to be "blue sky" will soon be recognized as the jagged rocks of your obliteration.
The real lemming here is you.

Following the Demoncratic majority government (Clinton-Obama agenda) for the past 20 years has led Middle-Class America to economic ruin and the Elites to unbeliveable riches.

Republicans have had no real power over the last 20 years and where we are now is the result.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89472 Oct 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Your goofy graphic is a "solution"? You have completely lost it. Why don't you just leave, to keep from embarrassing yourself again?
This goofy graphic is reality. Many more Americans are feeling it and Americans are known to fight back. Your 20 year liberal, left wing, narcisistic Demoncratic regime is over!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89473 Oct 25, 2013
Christian Conservative

Chula, MO

#89474 Oct 25, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Shutting the government down might have beed a problem for you, but REAL middle class America are victims of the liberal left wing, narcisistic run Demoncratic government.
The shut down was actually a relief and too bad it didn't last longer.
Because of all the greed and graft imposed by government that was shut down, we(middle-class America) actually saved money!
Casualties of war like the rest of us living under Democratic rule.
Christian Conservative

Chula, MO

#89475 Oct 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. No. The propagandistic lie is contained in text PhotoShopped over a photograph.
PhotoShopping a lie does not make the lie suddenly become true.(But I must admit that it does get the interest of those of you who only have grade-school intellect. Somehow you think that you are doing some "deep thinking," since you can read the words and see the graphic.)
Quite the comedian. Grade-school intellect. You were the one needing Christian Conservative explained.
Constitution Party

Southbury, CT

#89476 Oct 25, 2013
GENERAL PURGE:
Darrell Castle talks about the firing of nine officers of general rank from senior command positions in 2013 alone.

https://soundcloud.com/castle-report/general-...

Listen to more Castle Report podcasts on Sound Cloud, or choose from the complete collection at www.castlereport.us .
Lovin our Lord

Meriden, CT

#89477 Oct 25, 2013
Its time to end the communist take over of America. Obama already has been putting microscopic brain controle chemicals into our food supply.

Luckily Ted Cruz and the other brave Tea Party members have an antidote that they have been taking so that these commie, hippie types can't control them. They are trying to manufacture enough to provide this antedote to other good God Fearing Americans.

I have also discovered that Fox News is a part of the Obama administration and is broadcasting mind controle waves out to its viewers to get them to back off of thier resistance to fag marrage, gun controle, marihjuana legiilization and counting callories. Thank God for the Tea Party and thier fight for America.
Brain Dead Weaselflogger

Sparta, MO

#89478 Oct 25, 2013
Lovin our Lord wrote:
Its time to end the communist take over of America. Obama already has been putting microscopic brain controle chemicals into our food supply.
Luckily Ted Cruz and the other brave Tea Party members have an antidote that they have been taking so that these commie, hippie types can't control them. They are trying to manufacture enough to provide this antedote to other good God Fearing Americans.
I have also discovered that Fox News is a part of the Obama administration and is broadcasting mind controle waves out to its viewers to get them to back off of thier resistance to fag marrage, gun controle, marihjuana legiilization and counting callories. Thank God for the Tea Party and thier fight for America.
An Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (AFDB) is a type of headwear that can shield your brain from most electromagnetic psychotronic mind control carriers. AFDBs are inexpensive (even free if you don't mind scrounging for thrown-out aluminium foil) and can be constructed by anyone with at least the dexterity of a chimp (maybe bonobo). This cheap and unobtrusive form of mind control protection offers real security to the masses. Not only do they protect against incoming signals, but they also block most forms of brain scanning and mind reading, keeping the secrets in your head truly secret. AFDBs are safe and operate automatically. All you do is make it and wear it and you're good to go! Plus, AFDBs are stylish and comfortable.

What are you waiting for? Make one today!

BEWARE OF COMMERCIAL AFDBS: Since you should trust no one, always construct your AFDB yourself to avoid the risk of subversion and mental enslavement. Sometimes, AFDBs will be sold on places like eBay. Do not purchase these pre-made AFDBs, even if the seller seems trustworthy. They may contain backdoors, pinholes, integrated psychotronic circuitry or other methods that actually promote mind control.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#89479 Oct 25, 2013
Brain Dead Weaselflogger wrote:
<quoted text>An Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (AFDB) is a type of headwear that can shield your brain from most electromagnetic psychotronic mind control carriers. AFDBs are inexpensive (even free if you don't mind scrounging for thrown-out aluminium foil) and can be constructed by anyone with at least the dexterity of a chimp (maybe bonobo). This cheap and unobtrusive form of mind control protection offers real security to the masses. Not only do they protect against incoming signals, but they also block most forms of brain scanning and mind reading, keeping the secrets in your head truly secret. AFDBs are safe and operate automatically. All you do is make it and wear it and you're good to go! Plus, AFDBs are stylish and comfortable.
What are you waiting for? Make one today!
BEWARE OF COMMERCIAL AFDBS: Since you should trust no one, always construct your AFDB yourself to avoid the risk of subversion and mental enslavement. Sometimes, AFDBs will be sold on places like eBay. Do not purchase these pre-made AFDBs, even if the seller seems trustworthy. They may contain backdoors, pinholes, integrated psychotronic circuitry or other methods that actually promote mind control.
http://zapatopi.net/afdb/
I thought Mylar technology Blankets were the solution to shield. That's what NASA folks uses.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89480 Oct 25, 2013
rally wrote:
Democrats need to hold on to what they have. ObamaCare is the death nail in this up coming election cycle ad remember the talking points yellow dawg as a democrap or a member of the press your not supposed to use the word ObamaCare your suppose to use the affordable care act
As usual, your comments are trivial. The term "ObamaCare" is now often used, but a somewhat better name is "Affordable Care Act," although the true name of the bill is "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)."

Not to worry, "OWNEDSville." You have far more things to worry about since the "Tea Partiers" caused the Republican Party to IMPLODE, risking 37 Republican US House seats for turnover to Democrats in 2014.

Just read the current poll results to see how badly the "Tea Partiers" damaged not only themselves, but also the Republican Party.(I know you do not believe "polls," like when you thought that Romney was going to win in 2012. Of course, you were in "good company," including Romney himself, who hadn't taken the time to write his concession speech! ROFL!_8-)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89481 Oct 25, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
These guys are fighting the liberal, far left, narcisistic Demoncrats that have been destroying the American middle class healthcare and economic progress.
We need more guys like these! The Dems will demonize them because a better America for the middle class is NOT on the Demoncrat agenda.
Have to agree! The Republicans NEED more LOSERS like these!

DEMOCRAT HOUSE IN 2014!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89482 Oct 25, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Shutting the government down might have beed a problem for you, but REAL middle class America are victims of the liberal left wing, narcisistic run Demoncratic government.
The shut down was actually a relief and too bad it didn't last longer.
Because of all the greed and graft imposed by government that was shut down, we (middle-class America) actually saved money!
The shutdown was a DISASTER -- especially to the "Tea Partiers" and the Republican Party! Couldn't have happened to nicer nutcases.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89483 Oct 25, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
This goofy graphic is reality. Many more Americans are feeling it and Americans are known to fight back. Your 20 year liberal, left wing, narcisistic Demoncratic regime is over!
A cartoon drawing is "reality"? Maybe in YOUR kindergarten world!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89484 Oct 25, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
http://weaselzippers.us/wp-con tent/uploads/BV
Goffy graphic???
ROFL! Another failure of you brain-dead conservatives!

"Page not found."

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89485 Oct 25, 2013
Christian Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>Quite the comedian. Grade-school intellect. You were the one needing Christian Conservative explained.
And YOU were the one unable to explain the term.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#89486 Oct 25, 2013
Heads upASS CONservatives wrote:
Numerous polls have shown that a majority of Americans assign a larger share of blame for the shutdown to congressional Republicans, who tried to tie government funding provisions to defunding the Affordable Care Act.
Even prominent Republicans like Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) have criticized their colleagues in the House for damaging the GOP's image.
Fifty-four percent of Americans now oppose Republican control of the House, according to a CNN-ORC poll released on Monday. And a series of polls commissioned by progressive advocacy group Moveon.org and conducted by Public Policy Polling released in batches over the last several days indicate Democrats may have enough momentum to take back the House.
Democrats only need to lock up 17 additional seats in the November 2014 midterm elections to secure a House majority. The new polls show the recent government shutdown may cause as many as 37 Republicans to lose their House seats next year.
PPP pollsters surveyed 61 Republican-held congressional districts around the country from Oct. 1 through Oct. 18. They concluded that “Democrats not only have an opportunity to take back the House of Representatives next year, but that they could win a sizable majority if voter anger over the shutdown carries into 2014."
According to a PPP memo released on Monday:
Republicans will likely find this third round of surveys to be the most alarming yet, given that the new results show substantial Republican vulnerability in many districts that were not even supposed to be close. Incumbent Republicans trail generic Democrats in 15 of the 25 districts we most recently surveyed. This means generic Democrats lead in 37 of 61 districts polled since the beginning of the government shutdown.
Let's meet the 37 Republicans, including some longtime incumbents, who could lose their seats to Democrats in the 2014 midterm elections.
You are so far behind you are ahead! You Dems can't admit you're in a mess. Polls are stupid! Face it.........Obamacare (Affordable Healthcare Act) is so messed up it will never be worth 2 cents! The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. They made it (Obamacare) so complicated that nobody understands it so how in the world could they get a system up and running? Anybody with any common sense at all should have known that. AND..........these people are running OUR country. Somebody needs to tell Mrs. Sebelius that she works for US the American people, even tho' she was appointed by the President. So does the President work for us! They get in office and they get in their own little world and think they can control everything. We elect these people to do a job and they forget that. Talk to people on the street and they don't have a clue about what is going on. So polls, surveys, etc. are stupid because many people that take these polls and surveys don't have a clue.

CHEERS!

P. S. If you don't believe me watch Waters on Bill O'Reilley!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89487 Oct 25, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Mylar technology Blankets were the solution to shield. That's what NASA folks uses.
There you go! Attempting to think again!

Mylar does not shield against electromagnetic fields.

You better read up in a good science book. One which can even tell you about Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO).
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#89488 Oct 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, your comments are trivial. The term "ObamaCare" is now often used, but a somewhat better name is "Affordable Care Act," although the true name of the bill is "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)."
Not to worry, "OWNEDSville." You have far more things to worry about since the "Tea Partiers" caused the Republican Party to IMPLODE, risking 37 Republican US House seats for turnover to Democrats in 2014.
Just read the current poll results to see how badly the "Tea Partiers" damaged not only themselves, but also the Republican Party.(I know you do not believe "polls," like when you thought that Romney was going to win in 2012. Of course, you were in "good company," including Romney himself, who hadn't taken the time to write his concession speech! ROFL!_8-)
The Obamacare.....Affordable Care Act or PPACA, whatever you want to call it, is a total disaster! A BIG MESS! You just won't admit it. I knew it would be! Told you so!

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hells Angels Clubhouse? (Sep '15) 1 hr death or wish dead 16
News R.I.P. Chuck Berry, the Guitarist Who Taught Us... 2 hr Truth 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Bayonne 20,931
St Louis ISP Topix Stalker is Sicko 23 hr Lock Trump Up 8
beware Tue taht 1
St Louis Topix Predator Tue Two Thousand 7
Dumpy St. Louis Forum Mon BosnianPimp 6

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages