Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Heads upASS CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

#89438 Oct 24, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I've got a real job and work in the real world unlike you lazy and stupid Obama Bitches.
Anyway so much for knocking the Tea Party and Cruz. Your Dems are moving over agreeing with them on Obamacare.
Your lieing and cheating Dems have jumped ship afraid for their jobs in 2014.
So kiss off, The tea Party has saved your worthless asses and has slowed down your ride in the Obama Box Cars!!!
Funny how none of you give a dam about your grandchildren. Thank god for the Tea Party.....
Hmmmm ...You being a 24/7 Topix TROLL is not a job...LOL
But it is, probably as close to a real job, as you will ever get.

Now as far as your grandkids...since when has anyone like you that-takes-it-up-the-ass, has ever got pregnant?

ButtBabies donot live!

Saint Louis, MO

#89439 Oct 24, 2013
maybe wrote:
Seriously people you have to give yellow dawg democraps a few minutes to catch up on his talking points .# 1 your suppose to be calling it ACA or the affordable care act. That came out yesterday. No longer refer to it as ObamaCare and that's suppose to mean you also have to realize that Obama is now stepping away from his own plan.
OK ...let's go back to calling it what it really is:
ROMNEYCARE!

Saint Louis, MO

#89440 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Now your talking! Keep repeating and you will understand the message after the shock and big let down feeling dies down!
Good Job you're getting there!!!!
Just how long have you been up on your Meth High?

You been on here for the last 3 days straight

That's some really strong sh*t...because you are F*cked Up out of your mind!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89441 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Now your talking! Keep repeating and you will understand the message after the shock and big let down feeling dies down!
Good Job you're getting there!!!!
Oh, okay! You admit that you actually ARE that clueless! I am astounded at your honesty! There may be hope for you.
justme

United States

#89442 Oct 24, 2013
Duh duh duh din, duh duh duh duh duh duh , duh dib duh duh. Thought it might help if I spoke in a language the bagger buddies could understand, buttbabies too funny slap!
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#89443 Oct 24, 2013
Heads upASS CONservatives wrote:
<quoted text>
OK ...let's go back to calling it what it really is:
ROMNEYCARE!
Eat It. DumbAss!

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/BV...

#89444 Oct 24, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat It. DumbAss!
http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/BV...
Oh, that's such a FUNNY graphic! Did you do it yourself, or did one of your next-door neighbor kids do it with crayons! I always enjoy seeing old folks like you attempt to pick up a bit of culture through art. I encourage you to keep making these crayon drawings. You clearly have talent we had not suspected!_8-)
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89445 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Just how long have you been up on your Meth High?
You been on here for the last 3 days straight
That's some really strong sh*t...because you are F*cked Up out of your mind!
My, My, My, no need to get into the strong stuff. Your Dems are changing their direction for the election.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89446 Oct 24, 2013
justme wrote:
Duh duh duh din, duh duh duh duh duh duh , duh dib duh duh. Thought it might help if I spoke in a language the bagger buddies could understand, buttbabies too funny slap!
Your Dems now thinking of the election will speaking the same language soon. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89447 Oct 24, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, okay! You admit that you actually ARE that clueless! I am astounded at your honesty! There may be hope for you.
As you think I am clueless the clues are slowly sinking into you. The Dems are turning to right to save their asses in 2014!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89448 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, that's such a FUNNY graphic! Did you do it yourself, or did one of your next-door neighbor kids do it with crayons! I always enjoy seeing old folks like you attempt to pick up a bit of culture through art. I encourage you to keep making these crayon drawings. You clearly have talent we had not suspected!_8-)
You thoughts are in vain. You are fighting for an agenda that can turn at a moments notice just at the thought of self preservation.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89450 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Hmmmm ...You being a 24/7 Topix TROLL is not a job...LOL
But it is, probably as close to a real job, as you will ever get.
Now as far as your grandkids...since when has anyone like you that-takes-it-up-the-ass, has ever got pregnant?
ButtBabies donot live!
Speaking for yourself? Now I understand why your grandchildren do not matter. No pregnancies in your future! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
justme

United States

#89451 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Your Dems now thinking of the election will speaking the same language soon. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Split -shift at your mcjob again? Yes we must all learn a new language so we can explain this once AGAIN unfortunately inbreeding over generations causes poor unfortunates like yourself to loose the ability to retain the information giving, now go take your nite-nite nuggets and get back in bed with your sister like a good retardican

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#89452 Oct 24, 2013
justme wrote:
<quoted text> Split -shift at your mcjob again? Yes we must all learn a new language so we can explain this once AGAIN unfortunately inbreeding over generations causes poor unfortunates like yourself to loose the ability to retain the information giving, now go take your nite-nite nuggets and get back in bed with your sister like a good retardican
Democrats are mentally too far gone to recognize reality.
Keeping drinking that sodium fluoride in that dihydrogen monoxide.
The solution is here. http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/BV...
justme

United States

#89454 Oct 24, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats are mentally too far gone to recognize reality.
Keeping drinking that sodium fluoride in that dihydrogen monoxide.
The solution is here. http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/BV...
Sorry I am still learning your language, let me try again duh duh duh Doyle dee doy dee duh now you go nite nite too! Moron

#89456 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
As you think I am clueless the clues are slowly sinking into you. The Dems are turning to right to save their asses in 2014!
The Republicans, presumably "led" by the "Tea Partiers," have irretrievably sunk into the morass of the extremist right-wing political spectrum, from which there is no return.

The Republicans are lying there in the swamp, quivering with unrequited anticipation, thinking that they will win some elections. Not to worry. They won't.

Saint Louis, MO

#89457 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
The Republicans, presumably "led" by the "Tea Partiers," have irretrievably sunk into the morass of the extremist right-wing political spectrum, from which there is no return.
The Republicans are lying there in the swamp, quivering with unrequited anticipation, thinking that they will win some elections. Not to worry. They won't.
Game Point

#89458 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
You thoughts are in vain. You are fighting for an agenda that can turn at a moments notice just at the thought of self preservation.
Democrats have an agenda, thank you very much! And it is working, and has no need to "turn." Only the deluded, misguided Republicans should be thinking about turning their entire failing extremist right-wing program around for their self-preservation.

Not to worry! The "Tea Partiers" will make sure that the Republican Party will continue to sink, struggling and screaming for breath, into the quicksand called "extremist right-wing politics," which has no chance of winning a national election.

Do you know why Bill Clinton and Barack Obama won? Because they are moderates. The word "moderate" is no longer in the Republican lexicon.

Saint Louis, MO

#89459 Oct 25, 2013

Numerous polls have shown that a majority of Americans assign a larger share of blame for the shutdown to congressional Republicans, who tried to tie government funding provisions to defunding the Affordable Care Act.

Even prominent Republicans like Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) have criticized their colleagues in the House for damaging the GOP's image.

Fifty-four percent of Americans now oppose Republican control of the House, according to a CNN-ORC poll released on Monday. And a series of polls commissioned by progressive advocacy group Moveon.org and conducted by Public Policy Polling released in batches over the last several days indicate Democrats may have enough momentum to take back the House.

Democrats only need to lock up 17 additional seats in the November 2014 midterm elections to secure a House majority. The new polls show the recent government shutdown may cause as many as 37 Republicans to lose their House seats next year.

PPP pollsters surveyed 61 Republican-held congressional districts around the country from Oct. 1 through Oct. 18. They concluded that “Democrats not only have an opportunity to take back the House of Representatives next year, but that they could win a sizable majority if voter anger over the shutdown carries into 2014."

According to a PPP memo released on Monday:

Republicans will likely find this third round of surveys to be the most alarming yet, given that the new results show substantial Republican vulnerability in many districts that were not even supposed to be close. Incumbent Republicans trail generic Democrats in 15 of the 25 districts we most recently surveyed. This means generic Democrats lead in 37 of 61 districts polled since the beginning of the government shutdown.
Let's meet the 37 Republicans, including some longtime incumbents, who could lose their seats to Democrats in the 2014 midterm elections.

Saint Louis, MO

#89460 Oct 25, 2013
Meet The 37 House Republicans Who Could Lose Their Jobs For Shutting Down The Government

1. California -- District 25: Rep. Howard "Buck" McKeon
2. California -- District 39: Rep. Edward Royce
3. California -- District 49: Rep. Darrell Issa
4. Colorado -- District 3: Rep. Scott Tipton
5. Florida -- District 7: Rep. John L. Mica
6. Florida -- District 15: Rep. Dennis Ross
7. Florida -- District 25: Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart
8. Florida -- District 27: Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen
9. Illinois -- District 6: Rep. Peter Roskam
10. Illinois -- District 16: Rep. Adam Kinzinger
11. Michigan -- District 3: Rep. Justin Amash
12. Michigan -- District 4: Rep. Dave Camp
13. Michigan -- District 6: Rep. Fred Upton
14. Michigan -- District 8: Rep. Mike Rogers
15. New Jersey -- District 2: Rep. Frank LoBiondo
16. New Jersey -- District 3: Rep. Jon Runyan
17. New Jersey -- District 5: Rep. Scott Garrett
18. New Jersey -- District 7: Rep. Leonard Lance
19. New Jersey -- District 11: Rep. Rodney Frelinghuysen
20. New York -- District 2: Rep. Peter King
21. New York -- District 22: Rep. Richard Hanna
22. Ohio -- District 1: Rep. Steven Chabot
23. Ohio -- District 10: Rep. Michael Turner
24. Ohio -- District 15: Rep. Steven Stivers
25. Ohio -- District 16: Rep. James B. Renacci
26. Pennsylvania -- District 6: Rep. Jim Gerlach
27. Pennsylvania -- District 15: Rep. Charlie Dent
28. Pennsylvania -- District 16: Rep. Joe Pitts
29. Virginia -- District 1: Rep. Robert Wittman
30. Virginia -- District 4: Rep. Randy Forbes
31. Virginia -- District 5: Rep. Robert Hurt
32. Virginia -- District 10: Rep. Frank Wolf
33. Washington -- District 3: Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler
34. Washington -- District 8: Rep. Dave Reichert
35. Wisconsin -- District 1: Rep. Paul Ryan
36. Wisconsin -- District 6: Rep. Tom Petri
37. Wisconsin -- District 8: Rep. Reid Ribble

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 25 min retarded democrats 20,390
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 6 hr Tamrawardmaxwell 6,466
Obama Can't say White hate crime Jul 23 white panther 4
Econo Lodge by the airport Jul 23 Back Again 4
Boy h or China Jul 23 Anyone 3
13 year old shoots 2==More black violence Jul 22 Joe Neaf 6
Stupid White People For Black Lives Matter Jul 22 Back Again 6

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages