Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89391 Oct 23, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam right your job as an Obama Bitch is cut out for you!
Tuff job trying to get people to trust those lying, cheating, greedy, narcisistic, liberal left wing, anti-middle class, self enriching Demoncrats.
Your job is MUCH easier! Trying to get people to trust those lying, cheating, greedy, self-centered, conservative right-wing extremist, anti-middle class, anti-poor class, self-enriching rich Republicans. Yeah -- right!
FUCKTARD DEMOCRATS

San Francisco, CA

#89392 Oct 23, 2013
They want Obamacare because they really have nothing to live for.
FUCKTARD DEMOCRATS

San Francisco, CA

#89393 Oct 23, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your job is MUCH easier! Trying to get people to trust those lying, cheating, greedy, self-centered, conservative right-wing extremist, anti-middle class, anti-poor class, self-enriching rich Republicans. Yeah -- right!
Said the no-class, knuckle-dragging, canine-fornicating, anti-liberty, lying, cowardly Democrat. You really are a gutless weasel.
No doubt you ran your mouth on the playground when you were younger and got your clock cleaned more than once.
Now you a loudmouth old shitstain with mother issues.

#89394 Oct 23, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
President Obama Signs Police State legislation Into Law... With all political attention focused on the Republican Presidential race or the recent holiday season, President Barack Obama under the cloak of little attention signed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) into law on New Year's Eve....
Huh? "New Year's Eve"? Boy, the "Pony Express" sure must be running slow this year, down there in Podunk "Ozark."

And just what the hell is the "Republican Presidential race"? You have lost it entirely, "Ozark"!

Incidentally, who WON the "Republican Presidential race"? Anybody we know?
justme

United States

#89395 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>
What is really sad is that you admit being warned 50,000 times but, you pretend or actually are continually ignornant and uninformed!
did you read your own post? Sorry but what warning did you read what you wrote or did someone write that for you too! I can see that you are as "ingnornant" as your post
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#89396 Oct 23, 2013
700 IRS Contract Workers Owe $5.4M in Back Taxes
~ And these are the liberal idiots that are going to run ObozoCare?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Heads upASS CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

#89397 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>
What is really sad is that you admit being warned 50,000 times but, you pretend or actually are continually ignornant and uninformed!
On your part ...it's not pretend to be continually ignorant and informed ...that's fact!

Saint Louis, MO

#89398 Oct 23, 2013
justme wrote:
<quoted text>did you read your own post? Sorry but what warning did you read what you wrote or did someone write that for you too! I can see that you are as "ingnornant" as your post
STFU...DAN!

Well she's back...ready, set, start her MELTDOWN!!!
WE OWN YOU!
LOL
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89399 Oct 23, 2013
Heads upASS CONservatives wrote:
<quoted text>
On your part ...it's not pretend to be continually ignorant and informed ...that's fact!
Just think, your grand children will be worshiping the Tea Party in the future the way you worship Lincoln today.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89400 Oct 23, 2013
justme wrote:
<quoted text>did you read your own post? Sorry but what warning did you read what you wrote or did someone write that for you too! I can see that you are as "ingnornant" as your post
Just think, The Tea Party is fighting for your grandchildren so they won't have to live in a hut like Obama's brother!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89401 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Funny, now for the difference between the old Republicans and the current Demoncrats.

The current Demoncrats also have a narcisisim belief that Prosperity & Growth & Health must be destroyed for the American middle Class while enriching themselves.

Republicans are working on eliminating the bad Republicans, but The Demoncrats are too stupid to figure out how to begin - so they keep voting the same a-holes in.

At least your grandchildren will be thanking the Tea Party in the future the way you thank Lincoln now...

#89402 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Just think, your grand children will be worshiping the Tea Party in the future the way you worship Lincoln today.
"worship Lincoln"? Who "worships" Lincoln?

The "Tea Partiers" are weird, but I doubt that even they "worship" the "Tea Party."

You are a little cornfoozed, Bozo!

#89403 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text> ...
At least your grandchildren will be thanking the Tea Party in the future the way you thank Lincoln now...
What for? An American economic Armageddon? I doubt that anybody would thank the Tea Party for that, despite the fact that the Tea Party is working so hard to achieve that disaster.

Saint Louis, MO

#89404 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Only if they are severly mentally disturbed like you are today!

Saint Louis, MO

#89405 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Funny, now for the difference between the old Republicans and the current Demoncrats.
The current Demoncrats also have a narcisisim belief that Prosperity & Growth & Health must be destroyed for the American middle Class while enriching themselves.
Republicans are working on eliminating the bad Republicans, but The Demoncrats are too stupid to figure out how to begin - so they keep voting the same a-holes in.

Orrin Hatch: Tea Party Republicans Need To Be 'Rehabilitated'

"The tactics were not the right tactics," Hatch said of Lee and fellow Sen. Ted Cruz's effort to defund Obamacare. "It takes experience sometimes to make sure you can use the right tactics."

"There's a real question on the minds of many Republicans now," Hatch said. "I am not just speaking for myself, for a lot of people: Is Heritage going to go so political that it really doesn't amount to anything anymore? I hope not."

re·ha·bil·i·tate (rh-bl-tt)
tr.v. re·ha·bil·i·tat·ed, re·ha·bil·i·tat·ing, re·ha·bil·i·tates

1. To restore to good health or useful life, as through therapy and education.
2. To restore to good condition, operation, or capacity.
3. To reinstate the good name of.
4. To restore the former rank, privileges, or rights of.

Sounds to me like the Tea Party is more in need of re-education, re-evaluation, re-proof and re-signation than any of the 4 possibilities above. With the possible exception of 'to restore to useful life'.

Saint Louis, MO

#89406 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Just think, The Tea Party is fighting for your grandchildren so they won't have to live in a hut like Obama's brother!!!
The republican mantra of blaming government while worshiping corporations is nothing but a simplistic slogan that plays to the greed, selfishness and bigotry of an easily manipulated base.

This base is mostly white, mostly older and mostly r*cist. Longterm that is not a winning hand

#89407 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Orrin Hatch: Tea Party Republicans Need To Be 'Rehabilitated'
"The tactics were not the right tactics," Hatch said of Lee and fellow Sen. Ted Cruz's effort to defund Obamacare. "It takes experience sometimes to make sure you can use the right tactics."
"There's a real question on the minds of many Republicans now," Hatch said. "I am not just speaking for myself, for a lot of people: Is Heritage going to go so political that it really doesn't amount to anything anymore? I hope not."
re·ha·bil·i·tate (rh-bl-tt)
tr.v. re·ha·bil·i·tat·ed, re·ha·bil·i·tat·ing, re·ha·bil·i·tates
1. To restore to good health or useful life, as through therapy and education.
2. To restore to good condition, operation, or capacity.
3. To reinstate the good name of.
4. To restore the former rank, privileges, or rights of.
Sounds to me like the Tea Party is more in need of re-education, re-evaluation, re-proof and re-signation than any of the 4 possibilities above. With the possible exception of 'to restore to useful life'.
Hatch said, "The tactics were not the right tactics," Hatch said of Lee and fellow Sen. Ted Cruz's effort to defund Obamacare. "It takes experience sometimes to make sure you can use the right tactics."

It also takes experience and wisdom to realize that your fondest political goals are not achievable. Cruz and Lee's futile adventure can be compared to two little boys out in a West Texas sandstorm, pissing into the wind.

California Republican US Representative Sonny Bono spoke words of wisdom to the Republican Party in 1996 after that Republican debacle: "Our problem was that we began to believe our own rhetoric."

Begone, "Tea Party"! Your beliefs are one-dimensional, and were doomed to failure in a multi-dimensional world.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89408 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
The republican mantra of blaming government while worshiping corporations is nothing but a simplistic slogan that plays to the greed, selfishness and bigotry of an easily manipulated base.
This base is mostly white, mostly older and mostly r*cist. Longterm that is not a winning hand
You stupid Obama Bitches!

After the demonization of the Tea Party movement as terrorists, extremists, suicide bombers for opposing the implementation of Obamacare.

After saying over and over again that ObamaCare is the 'law of the land' and there can be no changes on implementation.

After telling us that there is no way that it can be stopped because it is here to stay.

Now, Obama wants to delay the individual mandate for a minimum of 6 weeks.

What does that tell you? It is a failure and must be fought against. Grow a spine and support in that fight.

The Tea Party was right all along.

ObamaCare is a disaster.

The website is a non-working mess.

The law itself is an economic hurricane that will wreak havoc on the financial stability of this country and every person in it.

Beyond that, it is a direct assault on our freedom.

The Demoncrats must be stopped. They must be done away with. They must be fought against.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89409 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Hatch said, "The tactics were not the right tactics," Hatch said of Lee and fellow Sen. Ted Cruz's effort to defund Obamacare. "It takes experience sometimes to make sure you can use the right tactics."
It also takes experience and wisdom to realize that your fondest political goals are not achievable. Cruz and Lee's futile adventure can be compared to two little boys out in a West Texas sandstorm, pissing into the wind.
California Republican US Representative Sonny Bono spoke words of wisdom to the Republican Party in 1996 after that Republican debacle: "Our problem was that we began to believe our own rhetoric."
Begone, "Tea Party"! Your beliefs are one-dimensional, and were doomed to failure in a multi-dimensional world.

After the demonization of the Tea Party movement as terrorists, extremists, suicide bombers for opposing the implementation of Obamacare.

After saying over and over again that ObamaCare is the 'law of the land' and there can be no changes on implementation.

After telling us that there is no way that it can be stopped because it is here to stay.

What does that tell you? It is a failure and must be fought against. Grow a spine and support in that fight.

ObamaCare is a disaster.

The law itself is an economic hurricane that will wreak havoc on the financial stability of this country and every person in it.

The Demoncrats must be stopped. They must be done away with. They must be fought against.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89410 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
What for? An American economic Armageddon? I doubt that anybody would thank the Tea Party for that, despite the fact that the Tea Party is working so hard to achieve that disaster.

ObamaCare is a disaster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) 3 min ESL survivor 104
shoplifting needs to stop 1 hr Terry 3
Econo lodge 3730 lindbergh 21 hr Ricardo montobomb 3
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) Wed Hottmama47 59
Lying bastard (Oct '12) Jul 18 Justme 20
How about a description Jul 18 debit 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jul 17 observer 20,964

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages