Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89311 Oct 21, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Get away, boy! This is a job for PROFESSIONALS!
What? Being an Obama Bitch is a profession?
maybe

Waterloo, IL

#89312 Oct 21, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>The problem existed before Cruz!

That is how he got elected, to destroy the crooked, greedy, narcistic, liberal, left wing Democrats.

He is doing his job and more like him are to be elected!!!!
Amen

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89313 Oct 21, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
CHINESE CHEVROLET - Must Be Circulated- VERY SAD please watch
The video is a little long but well worth watching.
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
Well, Numnuts said there would be change!!!
That's what capitalism is all about! Making money! I thought you believed in capitalism?(Did you catch the part about Romney and his boys making 3000% profit on the GM bailout? Romney is a supreme example of a capitalist!)

Anyhow, you boys down there in "West Podunk, Missouri" had better start learning Chinese! You never did all that well with English, and look what has happened!

Better load your household goods on your horse-drawn wagon, and start out for China! Oh, you haven't any marketable job skills? Pity! Well, they won't need you in China, then. Might as well just stay here and keep drawing those SSI checks. You do qualify as a welfare bum.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89314 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>
That's what capitalism is all about! Making money! I thought you believed in capitalism?(Did you catch the part about Romney and his boys making 3000% profit on the GM bailout? Romney is a supreme example of a capitalist!)
Anyhow, you boys down there in "West Podunk, Missouri" had better start learning Chinese! You never did all that well with English, and look what has happened!
Better load your household goods on your horse-drawn wagon, and start out for China! Oh, you haven't any marketable job skills? Pity! Well, they won't need you in China, then. Might as well just stay here and keep drawing those SSI checks. You do qualify as a welfare bum.
You must have the attention span of a gnat!

It is about crooked, greedy, narcistic, liberal, left wing Democrats sending out tax payer dollars to help China Grow and Prosper.

It is time Americans took a stand! Shut down the government, it is not working for middle class Americans. They the crooked, greedy, narcistic, liberal, left wing Democrats work for their own self elitist interests!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89315 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>
That's OK. Hitler killed 8 million jews before they figured out what was happening. You are just an dumb as they were. Go find your Obama Box Car and go for the ride.....
Are you capable of replying with any cut and paste text, other than that above. I don't know you and don't care to, but your replies scream: "Hi, I'm a special needs parrot, with a studdering problem!"

Educate yourself, get some new material, read a book, an online site that isn't Fox Noise, Breitbart, Drudge, prisonplanet, weaselzippers, wnd, etc. Or keep repeating the same innacurate, sad CON propaganda!

Polly want a cracker? LOL

#89316 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>
You must have the attention span of a gnat!
It is about crooked, greedy, narcistic, liberal, left wing Democrats sending out tax payer dollars to help China Grow and Prosper.
It is time Americans took a stand! Shut down the government, it is not working for middle class Americans. They the crooked, greedy, narcistic, liberal, left wing Democrats work for their own self elitist interests!
I do not recall addressing you with my comment (unless this is your formal admission that you are the "Ozark" alias.)

You take the same false bunch of propagandistic slop, stir it up, and try to feed it to us again! No sale! You get NO nickel for this effort.

#89317 Oct 22, 2013
Republicans continue to try to reduce voting by certain classes of people eligible to vote -- because the Republicans KNOW that such people are NOT going to vote for them!

Republicans do not CARE about equal voting rights, UNLESS those voters are expected to overwhelmingly vote Republican!

In yet another conspiracy, the Texas GOP is at it again, and are attempting to reduce the number of votes of Texas women.

The attack THIS TIME is that a recently-married woman MUST produce AN ORIGINAL DOCUMENT showing her marriage, and proving that her married name is authentic. A recent national survey showed that only 66 percent of women whose names have changed have an up-to-date document with their new legal name.

According to "Glamour" magazine, Texas voters whose names have changed must show original documents verifying legal proof of name changes, whether a marriage license, divorce decree, or court-ordered change. No photocopies. In the absence of original documents, they must pay a minimum of $20 to receive new copies.

http://www.glamour.com/inspired/blogs/the-con...
GOP Civil War COLLAPSE

Florissant, MO

#89318 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I do not recall addressing you with my comment (unless this is your formal admission that you are the "Ozark" alias.)
You take the same false bunch of propagandistic slop, stir it up, and try to feed it to us again! No sale! You get NO nickel for this effort.
I think it's OWNEDsvilles mother, because these STUPID posts appeared just as she was realeased from jail?

It was funny the OWNEDsville tried so hard to be TopixTROLL internet stalking cyber bully ...but we just got her ass kicked so hard and so often, she has now run away...hahahaha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89319 Oct 22, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you capable of replying with any cut and paste text, other than that above. I don't know you and don't care to, but your replies scream: "Hi, I'm a special needs parrot, with a studdering problem!"
Educate yourself, get some new material, read a book, an online site that isn't Fox Noise, Breitbart, Drudge, prisonplanet, weaselzippers, wnd, etc. Or keep repeating the same innacurate, sad CON propaganda!
Polly want a cracker? LOL
Yah, I'll take the cracker, but I won't eat yours.

As an Obama Bitch your job is to distract and get off the real subject, on what is really happening to this country.

I feel it is important to remind everyone there is still hope, that the American people are not the problem.

The problem is the lying, crooked, narcisitic, liberal, left wing Demoncrats.

Their views and policies are the American problem. a big problem that needs to be exposed and eliminated!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89320 Oct 22, 2013
Republicans continue to try to reduce voting by certain classes of people eligible to vote -- because the Republicans KNOW that such people are NOT going to vote for them!
Republicans do not CARE about equal voting rights, UNLESS those voters are expected to overwhelmingly vote Republican!
In yet another conspiracy, the Texas GOP is at it again, and are attempting to reduce the number of votes of Texas women.
The attack THIS TIME is that a recently-married woman MUST produce AN ORIGINAL DOCUMENT showing her marriage, and proving that her married name is authentic. A recent national survey showed that only 66 percent of women whose names have changed have an up-to-date document with their new legal name.
According to "Glamour" magazine, Texas voters whose names have changed must show original documents verifying legal proof of name changes, whether a marriage license, divorce decree, or court-ordered change. No photocopies. In the absence of original documents, they must pay a minimum of $20 to receive new copies.
http://www.glamour.com/inspired/blogs/the-con...
Nothing to do with equal rights, it's about voter faud!

You dems are the master at fraud, "vote early and vote often", is your motto.

As it is now with your "Demoncratic machine" in place a Republican now needs 75% of real votes to win.

I am not suprised that you oppose fraud prevention, because without fraud you can't win a honest election.
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#89321 Oct 22, 2013
Virginia Democrats Use Ads About Oral Sex To Get Out The Vote…

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/22/virginia-d...

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89322 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>
As an Obama Bitch your job is to distract and get off the real subject, on what is really happening to this country.
I feel it is important to remind everyone there is still hope, that the American people are not the problem.
Their views and policies are the American problem. a big problem that needs to be exposed and eliminated!
My job? I work in the R W. Check it out, Polly! You'd get regular paychecks! Maybe even develop some self-esteem! The real problem is Tea Party CONs who believe that Tea Party politicians are actually interested in representing their best interests. Silly Polly!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89323 Oct 22, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
My job? I work in the R W. Check it out, Polly! You'd get regular paychecks! Maybe even develop some self-esteem! The real problem is Tea Party CONs who believe that Tea Party politicians are actually interested in representing their best interests. Silly Polly!
I suppose you believe the old republicans and current demoncrats represent your best interests?

Your problem is that you are the type that will ride the Obama box Cars thinking everything will turn out OK.

Get your head out of the R W, Time for change; The newly formed Tea Party!
TroyGOP

Alton, IL

#89324 Oct 22, 2013
Woohoo...Roy Blunt

#89325 Oct 22, 2013
GOP Civil War COLLAPSE wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's OWNEDsvilles mother, because these STUPID posts appeared just as she was realeased from jail?
It was funny the OWNEDsville tried so hard to be TopixTROLL internet stalking cyber bully ... but we just got her ass kicked so hard and so often, she has now run away... hahahaha
Yeah, "OWNEDSville" has turned into a pussy cat, and his number of posts has turned into next to nothing. Yeah, I think he got seriously put down so often that he finally and logically, just gave up.

The new "wannabee" "OWNEDSville," posting from "Englewood," only has a very limited vocabulary, mainly vulgar and tasteless. I hate to say this, but "OWNEDSville" was 10 times the man "Englewood" is.

#89326 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Boy, you ALMOST had it right until you said "Democrats," instead of "Republicans."

#89327 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text> ... Get your head out of the R W, Time for change; The newly formed Tea Party!
ROFL! Yeah, "Chilli J"! If you want to get your head out of the "Real World" change to the "Tea Party"!
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#89328 Oct 22, 2013
Pelosi On A Divine Mission From God To Save America:“I’m Here On A Mission – When My Work Is Done, That’s When I Will Leave”…

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/22/pelosi-on-...
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#89329 Oct 22, 2013
Obamacare rollout: Democrats can’t ‘spin this turd’

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/22/jon-stewart...
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#89330 Oct 22, 2013
IRS erroneously paid out $132.6 billion in tax credits since 2003
~ And these are the people that are going to run ObozoCare? What the hell!

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/22/irs-erroneo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are the Hells Angels MC clubs in St. Louis,... (May '15) 14 hr Assless Chaps 32
CBS number 1 in real fake news 21 hr Fire 3
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) Tue Biggie 83
CBS number 1 in real fake news Tue Reality 2
Nut Job Lib Mayor Tue Bobby 5
Heidi from Kingside Diner Mon Psh 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 19 Fitus T Bluster 20,945

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages