Jesse Helms Cruz

Saint Louis, MO

#89239 Oct 20, 2013
Nobamacare wrote:
<quoted text>Casualties of war for the cause!
See More SESSION Talk... Tea Party = Confederacy LOST Cause!
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#89240 Oct 20, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Upset, me? Nah! Why would I be? Your posts entertain me! Keep posting! I'm seldom here (read back 20 pages, if you want to and confirm that, nubie!) Quite the contrary, I genuinely feel sorry for Tea Partiers! You have a good day!*grin*
Name calling? Very childish of you. I genuinely feel sorry for people like you.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#89241 Oct 20, 2013
Jesse Helms Cruz wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny...but the Tea Party is going just what we said it would ...Destroy the Republican Party.
To call them Patrriots as in 1776 is really not true...they are more liek the Sessionists that tried but Failed to end the Federal Union and Destroy the UNITED STATES.
This is history repeating...as it did right here in Missouri 175 years ago... The Tea Party is a racist HYSTERIA that has gripped the rational minds of thousands...and sadly will drag them to their doom as surely as it did the Confederate States or Germany,or South Africa!
We will let you destroy yourselves...plus as far as I can see...we don't need to help you ...you are doing alright all on your own
I'm just content to sit back and watch you set yourselves on fire.
When the smoke clears and your all gone...we can then go forward and build America into the greater nation it needs to be in the FUTURE...
not the past like you NeoConfederate-TeaPublicans want to take us.
As far Savannah she proves why Conservative men want to legislate laws concerning control of her body...because she is unable to do it for herself!
CHEERS!
You have some very serious issues kiddo. Looking back at the last few pages of posts I can see you are someone who does nothing but attack people and insult them. So from here on out you will be ignored as you are not worth time or effort to acknowledge.
ObamaCareLess

Taneyville, MO

#89242 Oct 20, 2013
GROUP OF 10 BLACK YOUTHS ATTACK WHITE COUPLE IN APPARENT RACIAL ASSAULT
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/20/gr...

Obama Considering Giving Iran Billions In Frozen Assets
~ Oh, joy. Just enough to finish off the nuclear weapons and fund a little more terrorism. Because we can surely trust the Iranians. Not. We canít even trust our own President, much less our declared enemies.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/19/obama-cons...
Jesse Helms Cruz

Saint Louis, MO

#89243 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
????

"Feel sorry"...As we do, for low information voters, like you.

It's a beuatiful day...get outside and enjoy it!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89244 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling? Where? Point it out, please? Take your time...we'll wait!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#89245 Oct 20, 2013
Jesse Helms Cruz wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha
Game Point
What happened to the Transgendered CONsrervatroll from OWNEDsville that was stalking you 24/7?
I guess the shock of the GOP Total Defeat was too much for her... We really got in her head... now she's back in the Bachmann Clinic!
Yeah, "OWNEDSville" has been MIGHT SCARCE on here the last few days.(Although I think she "morphed" into "Jessica" of Kansas City.

Back in 2012, "OWNEDSville" (then "Smifville") never did have the guts to face the drubbing she was due, after her silly predictions about the Republicans taking over the Senate and the White House! At least, "Strong Proud Conservative" did face up to his loss and did come around for a few days, before disappearing forever. "OWNEDSville" has no such courage!

#89246 Oct 20, 2013
maybe wrote:
It's funny when I was young if I saw a spider or snake I killed it . I grew up and with a few years under my belt realized that snakes and spiders serve a purpose and I wasn't afraid of them anymore and didn't go out of my way to attack or kill them.
I used this analogy to paint a picture of the yellow dawg democrat or upper elitist republican you know the two groups that have currently run or have run this country for a long time. They and the press see a group that could upset the apple cart something they can't or don't control, something they are very afraid of and therefore it must be killed.
So when someone comes on here and attacks me for saying this , remember my analogy. If they attack me instead of the message that have already lost the argument ....
Yep. When you use your "spider-snake" analogy to attack me, you have lost your argument. Thanks for understanding yourself.

#89247 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
No you did not. You deleted out the main point of the post regarding the rates for singles in the military and then made a smart-alecky comment about one sentence that was nothing more then a preface for the point of the post. You might be able to fool some people with your nonsense but not me. You are as easy to see through as the window that sits above my computer.
What do YOU care about the "singles" rate? You have a family plan. Stick to something you know about.

I cannot help it that you "preface" your post with idiocy which has nothing to do with YOUR personal situation.

(I suspect that the only "Window" which sits above your computer is "Windows XP." Why do you use those silly "analogies" which have NOTHING to do about ANYTHING? Comparing my statements to a pane of glass is juvenile, at best. Your comments have NO substance. Get smarter, or give it up.)
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#89248 Oct 20, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling? Where? Point it out, please? Take your time...we'll wait!
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
(read back 20 pages, if you want to and confirm that, nubie!)
Just because you spelled it wrong it is still name calling.

#89249 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get upset because you are easy to figure out. You're nothing more than another left wingnut who tries to spin everything into blame on those you disagree with. Do you and this dawg spend your whole life on here? I bet you do.
Why your sudden appearance on here? Did your "significant other" finally figure out how clueless and boring you are, and "hit the road"? I bet it did.

#89250 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
last time I checked the only ones who actually voted to shut down the government was the Senate Democrats. Your spin job may be enough to make low information people dizzy enough to confuse the facts with lies like you tell but it doesn't work with those who actually pay attention.
When you say "To put that into perspective, that is $3.1 billion which will not be spent on national goods and services" what you actually mean is put into entitlements and welfare. should we review the list of the things that the stimulus went into? Nothing but Democrat waste.
You are so clueless, there really is no point in talking with you. You simply do not understand anything. You are a total waste of my time.
Jesse Helms Cruz

Saint Louis, MO

#89251 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why your sudden appearance on here? Did your "significant other" finally figure out how clueless and boring you are, and "hit the road"? I bet it did.
Game Point!
GOP The Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#89252 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You have some very serious issues kiddo. Looking back over your posts, it's clear you are delusional and paranoid so typical of Tea Party voters. So from here on out you will be ignored as you are not worth time or effort to acknowledge.

Location hidden

#89253 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What's wrong with the word "newbie, other than the typo?" You're new here, right!

Location hidden

#89254 Oct 20, 2013
Oh yeah, by the way... You might want to grow a bit thicker skin, if you intend to be here much. Or don't! I'm just sayin...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#89255 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Why your sudden appearance on here? Did your "significant other" finally figure out how clueless and boring you are, and "hit the road"? I bet it did.
Well I started posting on here a fee days ago and noticed this forum seems to be at the top of the list all the time. It made me wonder what could be so interesting about a forum that is 3 years old.

I see I must have struck a nerve since you have now resorted to personal attacks. Is that what you do when you cant handle what people say? It seems the three of you are very childish and immature.

Don't worry I won't post much more in here. I don't waste time with childish people. The should rename this forum to the preschool room cause you and chili and this other disturbed person from St. Louis are about as childish of people I have seen in a long time. You all need to grow up.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#89256 Oct 20, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong with the word "newbie, other than the typo?" You're new here, right!
So then it is ok to call you a jackass then. If you are going to label me then turnabout is fair play. I'm new, you call me a newbie. You're posts make you look like a jackass so a jackass you are.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#89257 Oct 20, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
Oh yeah, by the way... You might want to grow a bit thicker skin, if you intend to be here much. Or don't! I'm just sayin...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
It seems the only way you and Dawg know how to communicate is to insult and belittle people. I try to hold myself to a higher standard. So with that being said I will leave you children to play your silly insult games.

Location hidden

#89258 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I started posting on here a fee days ago and noticed this forum seems to be at the top of the list all the time. It made me wonder what could be so interesting about a forum that is 3 years old.
I see I must have struck a nerve since you have now resorted to personal attacks. Is that what you do when you cant handle what people say? It seems the three of you are very childish and immature.
Don't worry I won't post much more in here. I don't waste time with childish people. The should rename this forum to the preschool room cause you and chili and this other disturbed person from St. Louis are about as childish of people I have seen in a long time. You all need to grow up.
Struck a nerve? Nope!:) Post as much as you want to. Or just run away! You choose!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 37 min hookem 3,888
Wilson Cleared. whoo hooo 2 hr real talk 2
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 2 hr no fatties 4 me 599
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 3 hr no fatties 4 me 377
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr UnderstandPeople 19,376
Police: More than 50 arrested in Ferguson protests 14 hr cancer suxs 38
Blacks have made their own bed Mon Chrobry 10
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]