“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89246 Oct 20, 2013
maybe wrote:
It's funny when I was young if I saw a spider or snake I killed it . I grew up and with a few years under my belt realized that snakes and spiders serve a purpose and I wasn't afraid of them anymore and didn't go out of my way to attack or kill them.
I used this analogy to paint a picture of the yellow dawg democrat or upper elitist republican you know the two groups that have currently run or have run this country for a long time. They and the press see a group that could upset the apple cart something they can't or don't control, something they are very afraid of and therefore it must be killed.
So when someone comes on here and attacks me for saying this , remember my analogy. If they attack me instead of the message that have already lost the argument ....
Yep. When you use your "spider-snake" analogy to attack me, you have lost your argument. Thanks for understanding yourself.

#89247 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
No you did not. You deleted out the main point of the post regarding the rates for singles in the military and then made a smart-alecky comment about one sentence that was nothing more then a preface for the point of the post. You might be able to fool some people with your nonsense but not me. You are as easy to see through as the window that sits above my computer.
What do YOU care about the "singles" rate? You have a family plan. Stick to something you know about.

I cannot help it that you "preface" your post with idiocy which has nothing to do with YOUR personal situation.

(I suspect that the only "Window" which sits above your computer is "Windows XP." Why do you use those silly "analogies" which have NOTHING to do about ANYTHING? Comparing my statements to a pane of glass is juvenile, at best. Your comments have NO substance. Get smarter, or give it up.)
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#89248 Oct 20, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling? Where? Point it out, please? Take your time...we'll wait!
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
(read back 20 pages, if you want to and confirm that, nubie!)
Just because you spelled it wrong it is still name calling.

#89249 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get upset because you are easy to figure out. You're nothing more than another left wingnut who tries to spin everything into blame on those you disagree with. Do you and this dawg spend your whole life on here? I bet you do.
Why your sudden appearance on here? Did your "significant other" finally figure out how clueless and boring you are, and "hit the road"? I bet it did.

#89250 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
last time I checked the only ones who actually voted to shut down the government was the Senate Democrats. Your spin job may be enough to make low information people dizzy enough to confuse the facts with lies like you tell but it doesn't work with those who actually pay attention.
When you say "To put that into perspective, that is $3.1 billion which will not be spent on national goods and services" what you actually mean is put into entitlements and welfare. should we review the list of the things that the stimulus went into? Nothing but Democrat waste.
You are so clueless, there really is no point in talking with you. You simply do not understand anything. You are a total waste of my time.
Jesse Helms Cruz

Saint Louis, MO

#89251 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why your sudden appearance on here? Did your "significant other" finally figure out how clueless and boring you are, and "hit the road"? I bet it did.
Game Point!
GOP The Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#89252 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You have some very serious issues kiddo. Looking back over your posts, it's clear you are delusional and paranoid so typical of Tea Party voters. So from here on out you will be ignored as you are not worth time or effort to acknowledge.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89253 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What's wrong with the word "newbie, other than the typo?" You're new here, right!

Location hidden

#89254 Oct 20, 2013
Oh yeah, by the way... You might want to grow a bit thicker skin, if you intend to be here much. Or don't! I'm just sayin...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#89255 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Why your sudden appearance on here? Did your "significant other" finally figure out how clueless and boring you are, and "hit the road"? I bet it did.
Well I started posting on here a fee days ago and noticed this forum seems to be at the top of the list all the time. It made me wonder what could be so interesting about a forum that is 3 years old.

I see I must have struck a nerve since you have now resorted to personal attacks. Is that what you do when you cant handle what people say? It seems the three of you are very childish and immature.

Don't worry I won't post much more in here. I don't waste time with childish people. The should rename this forum to the preschool room cause you and chili and this other disturbed person from St. Louis are about as childish of people I have seen in a long time. You all need to grow up.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#89256 Oct 20, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong with the word "newbie, other than the typo?" You're new here, right!
So then it is ok to call you a jackass then. If you are going to label me then turnabout is fair play. I'm new, you call me a newbie. You're posts make you look like a jackass so a jackass you are.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#89257 Oct 20, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
Oh yeah, by the way... You might want to grow a bit thicker skin, if you intend to be here much. Or don't! I'm just sayin...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
It seems the only way you and Dawg know how to communicate is to insult and belittle people. I try to hold myself to a higher standard. So with that being said I will leave you children to play your silly insult games.

Location hidden

#89258 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I started posting on here a fee days ago and noticed this forum seems to be at the top of the list all the time. It made me wonder what could be so interesting about a forum that is 3 years old.
I see I must have struck a nerve since you have now resorted to personal attacks. Is that what you do when you cant handle what people say? It seems the three of you are very childish and immature.
Don't worry I won't post much more in here. I don't waste time with childish people. The should rename this forum to the preschool room cause you and chili and this other disturbed person from St. Louis are about as childish of people I have seen in a long time. You all need to grow up.
Struck a nerve? Nope!:) Post as much as you want to. Or just run away! You choose!

Location hidden

#89259 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
So then it is ok to call you a jackass then. If you are going to label me then turnabout is fair play. I'm new, you call me a newbie. You're posts make you look like a jackass so a jackass you are.
Call me whatever you want. When I called you nubie before, I was being accurate and descriptive. If that offends you and causes you to innacurately name-call me, who is being childish now? Psst! The correct answer is: "Not Chilli J." Thanks! You have an excellent day, okay?*grin*
GOP The Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#89260 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackass????

Seems like these GOP Elephants never learn...even after they have been kicked over and over by a DEM Donkey...they just keep get it done to them again, again...LOL

The GOP IS The Party of STUPID!
Nobamacare

Chula, MO

#89261 Oct 20, 2013
GOP The Party of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackass????
Seems like these GOP Elephants never learn...even after they have been kicked over and over by a DEM Donkey...they just keep get it done to them again, again...LOL
It is not over until the fat lady sings!

Location hidden

#89262 Oct 20, 2013
GOP The Party of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackass????
Those make-believe grown-up Tea Partiers might be as thin-skinned as any of the angry, clueless, mindless, defectively-programmed CON mutts here. If CONs continue to "Shut Down the Gubermint," they best get used to losing at least POTUS Elections. As I recently posted here, 53% of Americans in a recent Wall Street Journal Poll (a CON-owned newspaper) blamed CONs for the Shutdown, while 31% blamed the POTUS!

Location hidden

#89263 Oct 20, 2013
Nobamacare wrote:
<quoted text>It is not over until the fat lady sings!
She might be warming up and start singing that song any minute now! Thanks for your opinion!*smile*

#89264 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You say in this, your allegedly "last" post: Really? "I see I must have struck a nerve since you have now resorted to personal attacks"?... "can't handle what people say?" ... "very childish and immature." Those are not PERSONAL ATTACKS? Sorry, Savannah! Most all comments are documented on Topix, so you cannot just lie about what you said! You will find that quite inconvenient for you!

2. Here is YOUR post 12 hours ago: "Why did you edit out most of the post and then completely avoid the main point of what the poster said? Is your need to be a jerk towards people and make smart-alecky comments so overwhelming you cant control yourself?"

Huh? "be a jerk" ... "make smart-alecky comments" ... "cant control yourself"?

Does sweet "innocent" Savannah think those were not YOUR personal attacks? Don't lie to Daddy! He will make you go stand in the corner!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marble-hill-m...

3. Your comment, "Whats wrong with you?"

Again, we observe "sweet innocent Savannah" think she can get away with personal insults!

4. Another one of your "sweet innocent" comments, "You listen to way too much liberal media. I bet of they told you that 53% of Americans thinks Obama poops gold nuggets you would believe it."

Not only do you engage in personal insults, but apparently you are not yet out of your anal stage. You should have outgrown THAT stage at 3 years, "dear sweet innocent" poopie-loving Savannah!

#89265 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, DEAR! Instead of LEAVING the forum, as she promised, Savannah has resorted to vulgarity! Figures! Didn't take her long to run out of logical arguments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Bam 19,928
Mayor Slay Is The Enemy Of America's Armed Forc... Tue American_Sons 8
2014 Lexus for sale $1200 Mon curious 3
I've found the best low-tech way to get a lost ... Sun tomcat1974 1
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) May 23 Furgie 84
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) May 23 kingdilla 36
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) May 22 jalynne and red 136
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]