Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 4,171)

Showing posts 83,401 - 83,420 of95,344
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Savannah

Trimble, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Tricare premiums went down $30 and you are complaining about "Obamacare"? I suppose that is your "real world." If you get a break, you always complain about it.
Why did you edit out most of the post and then completely avoid the main point of what the poster said? Is your need to be a jerk towards people and make smart-alecky comments so overwhelming you cant control yourself?
Savannah

Trimble, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Nobamacare wrote:
Meanwhile in the real world, I get a letter from Tricare (Military insurance) our premiums went down about $30.00 family rate we pay close to $1000.00 a month for two. Single rate more than tripled so who's paying out the watusi?$400.00 a month. Some guys joined military for cheap insurance coverage and money to support theirselves with the economy the way it is and job availability, and now over a weeks pay could go for insurance for theirselves Well played Nobamacare.
Our policy has gone up almost 30% over the last year. Weve had no claims other then routine doctor appts. Obamacare is going to destroy not only jobs and the economy but the healthcare system as well.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Jesse Helms Cruz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you are taking this pretty hard...ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Let me try to explain it to you ...In a democracy there is only one thing you really need to do WIN SOME ELECTIONS!!!!!
Since you GOP TeaTRAITORS can't do that...You should try slashing your wrists...that will certainly lower your blood pressure ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Whats wrong with you?
Savannah

Trimble, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Tea Party CON politicians' districts were gerrymandered to allow them to have 65% or more CON voters. Many Tea Party crazies in the House were taped in '10, saying how excited they were about shutting down the Federal Government.
Now these same TPers shut the Government down and Americans blame them for the mess they made of it. In a recent WSJ poll, 53% of Americans blamed the Republicans in Congress for the shutdown and only 31% blamed President Obama.
Since 22% more people blame the shutdown on CONs, it's looking mighty grim for the Tea Party. The Tea Party is over! One of my favorite recent bumper stickers says: "Tea Parties are for Little Girls with Imaginary Friends." LOL
http://www.amazon.com/Bumper-Sticker-Parties-...
"HART RESEARCH ASSOCIATES/PUBLIC OPINION STRATEGIES Study #13413 -- page 12
October 2013 NBC News/Wall Street Journal Survey
Now, thinking about the recent debate over the federal budget…
Q13 As you know, President Obama and the Republicans in Congress have not reached a budget agreement, and
this has led to a shutdown of the federal government. Who do you think is more to blame for this shutdown --
President Obama or the Republicans in Congress?
President Obama .......... 31
Republicans in Congress ......... 53
Both equal (VOL)......... 13
Not sure .......... 3"
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/A_...
You listen to way too much liberal media. I bet of they told you that 53% of Americans thinks Obama poops gold nuggets you would believe it.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Jesse Helms Cruz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you are taking this pretty hard...ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Let me try to explain it to you ...In a democracy there is only one thing you really need to do WIN SOME ELECTIONS!!!!!
Since you GOP TeaTRAITORS can't do that...You should try slashing your wrists...that will certainly lower your blood pressure ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
America is waking up.

The elections will be won by the 75% needed to overcome your fraud.

Then you demonized left wing narcisistic liberals will be the only ones riding your Obama Box Cars to Hell!!!

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

<quoted text>
Propaganda. Your only message. And voters simply are not buying your lies.
America's real voters are waking up.

Then you demonized left wing narcisistic liberals will be the only ones riding your Obama Box Cars to Hell!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Tea Party CON politicians' districts were gerrymandered to allow them to have 65% or more CON voters. Many Tea Party crazies in the House were taped in '10, saying how excited they were about shutting down the Federal Government.
Now these same TPers shut the Government down and Americans blame them for the mess they made of it. In a recent WSJ poll, 53% of Americans blamed the Republicans in Congress for the shutdown and only 31% blamed President Obama.
Since 22% more people blame the shutdown on CONs, it's looking mighty grim for the Tea Party. The Tea Party is over! One of my favorite recent bumper stickers says: "Tea Parties are for Little Girls with Imaginary Friends." LOL
http://www.amazon.com/Bumper-Sticker-Parties-...
"HART RESEARCH ASSOCIATES/PUBLIC OPINION STRATEGIES Study #13413 -- page 12
October 2013 NBC News/Wall Street Journal Survey
Now, thinking about the recent debate over the federal budget…
Q13 As you know, President Obama and the Republicans in Congress have not reached a budget agreement, and
this has led to a shutdown of the federal government. Who do you think is more to blame for this shutdown --
President Obama or the Republicans in Congress?
President Obama .......... 31
Republicans in Congress ......... 53
Both equal (VOL)......... 13
Not sure .......... 3"
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/A_...
The "Tea Partiers" did what they were suppose to do by the people who elected them in their districts.

It is the other "cowards" Republican and Demoncrat that have something to worry about.

You as a narcisistic, liberal, left wing, Obama Bitch may have missed the "government" but, most Americans found it refreshing!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

<quoted text>
And you are a "meth-ssouri" trailer-living mouth-breather who is proud to be getting your SSI checks which are paid on our tax dollars.
Like it or not! They too are Americans who do not like you as the narcisistic, liberal, left wing, Obama Bitch you are.

You will be sent lieing, cheating, writing yourself to Hell on your Obama Box Car!!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats wrong with you?
He is just another narcisistic, liberal, left wing Obama Bitch; that lies and cheats himself to an Obama Box Car, on track to Hell!
Nobamacare

Chula, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

<quoted text>
Your Tricare premiums went down $30 and you are complaining about "Obamacare"? I suppose that is your "real world." If you get a break, you always complain about it.
Don't blame for your loss of interpretation. I was standing up for the little guy trying in this world. Leave it to a democrat to put a twist on it.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you edit out most of the post and then completely avoid the main point of what the poster said? Is your need to be a jerk towards people and make smart-alecky comments so overwhelming you cant control yourself?
I emphasized what the writer said: That his Tricare premiums were less this year, and he was still griping about it, as if "ObamaCare" had anything to do with his lowered premiums. Why do you find this so difficult to understand?

Next time, try to control YOURSELF and see the point of my post, rather than being a jerk towards people and making smart-alecky "beside-the-point" comments.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Our policy has gone up almost 30% over the last year. Weve had no claims other then routine doctor appts. Obamacare is going to destroy not only jobs and the economy but the healthcare system as well.
The healthcare insurance companies started raising premiums well before "ObamaCare" was passed. Sometime up to 50% in early 2010. Explain THAT.

You appear to be just a paid propagandist for the healthcare industry.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats wrong with you?
Savannah, if you can't stand the heat, get off the forum.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
You listen to way too much liberal media. I bet of they told you that 53% of Americans thinks Obama poops gold nuggets you would believe it.
I bet you are just another bored person with nothing to do other than bang away clueless inanities on your keyboard.

And speaking of media, I bet your radio knob is frozen to Rush's radio channel.(I do admit it is nice for you to have someone to tell you what you think.)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
America's real voters are waking up.
Yes, American voters just woke up to the threat of the terroristic "Tea Party." The elections may well be won by 75%, but not by the "Tea Party." Cruz sent you guys over the cliff into oblivion.

Former George W. Bush adviser Nicole Wallace said Thursday (Oct. 17) that it’s "idiotic" for Republicans to threaten a government shutdown over defunding Obamacare, comparing it to a child running into traffic.

"When Republicans run into the street, despite the fact that there is a flashing red light, they’re going to get hit by the cars and [get] killed. So this is stupid politically. This is stupid at a policy level because ... it has no chance of succeeding," Wallace said, as quoted by Politico.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/governm...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I bet you are just another bored person with nothing to do other than bang away clueless inanities on your keyboard.
And speaking of media, I bet your radio knob is frozen to Rush's radio channel.(I do admit it is nice for you to have someone to tell you what you think.)
Another awakened American and no time to waste to Demonize real truth and reality.

="Yellow Dawg Democrat"]<just a narcisistic liberal Obama Bitch trained to lie and cheat.

Anything to promote the Clinton-Obama agenda. Keep middle class America in its place. Slaves to the regime.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, American voters just woke up to the threat of the terroristic "Tea Party." The elections may well be won by 75%, but not by the "Tea Party." Cruz sent you guys over the cliff into oblivion.
Former George W. Bush adviser Nicole Wallace said Thursday (Oct. 17) that it’s "idiotic" for Republicans to threaten a government shutdown over defunding Obamacare, comparing it to a child running into traffic.
"When Republicans run into the street, despite the fact that there is a flashing red light, they’re going to get hit by the cars and [get] killed. So this is stupid politically. This is stupid at a policy level because ... it has no chance of succeeding," Wallace said, as quoted by Politico.
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/governm...
Go ahead try to discourage the fight. The "Tea Party" is not as dirty as you niscisistic, liberal, left wing, Democratic scum. But they they are learning from you how to win the final battle......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The "Tea Partiers" did what they were suppose to do by the people who elected them in their districts.
It is the other "cowards" Republican and Demoncrat that have something to worry about.
You as a narcisistic, liberal, left wing, Obama Bitch may have missed the "government" but, most Americans found it refreshing!!!!
Yeah. The terroristic "Tea Partiers" did what they thought that their constituents wanted. And the House "Tea Partiers" are going to be thrown out come 2014 by rational voters.

So you think it was "refreshing" to close National Parks, hold up many applications for government documents such as signing up for Social Security, deny many governmental workers pay checks. If you think this is "refreshing," why are you griping about the World War II Memorial being shut down?

The shutdown will cost the US $3.1 billion in gross domestic product. To put that into perspective, that is $3.1 billion which will not be spent on national goods and services. Ask the concessionaires out at the Grand Canyon how "refreshing" the shutdown has been on their businesses. Ask the hotels / motels the same question. I doubt that they will come up with your word "refreshing."

Here is a partial list of governmental offices affected by the shutdown:

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2013/09/politi...

You are merely a clueless ant who thinks that he knows what is going on in the world, and who thinks that he can roar like a lion.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Another awakened American and no time to waste to Demonize real truth and reality.
="Yellow Dawg Democrat"]<just a narcisistic liberal Obama Bitch trained to lie and cheat.
Anything to promote the Clinton-Obama agenda. Keep middle class America in its place. Slaves to the regime.
(Psssst! You forgot "elitist"! No nickle for that post!)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Go ahead try to discourage the fight. The "Tea Party" is not as dirty as you niscisistic, liberal, left wing, Democratic scum. But they they are learning from you how to win the final battle......
If being thrown out of the House on their ears in 2014 is "winning the final battle," so be it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 83,401 - 83,420 of95,344
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Can someone pay Topix to obtain an IP address 3 min Question 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Samuel 18,561
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 10 hr Claire 265
its a fearful thing to fall into THE HANDS OF T... 12 hr Focus On The Family 3
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 15 hr guest 6,904
Herbal Incense (Jul '12) Sun Mikel 17
adult diaper wearing (Nov '12) Sat Andrew 48 19
•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs