Nobamacare

Chula, MO

#89219 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Tricare premiums went down $30 and you are complaining about "Obamacare"? I suppose that is your "real world." If you get a break, you always complain about it.
Don't blame for your loss of interpretation. I was standing up for the little guy trying in this world. Leave it to a democrat to put a twist on it.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#89220 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you edit out most of the post and then completely avoid the main point of what the poster said? Is your need to be a jerk towards people and make smart-alecky comments so overwhelming you cant control yourself?
I emphasized what the writer said: That his Tricare premiums were less this year, and he was still griping about it, as if "ObamaCare" had anything to do with his lowered premiums. Why do you find this so difficult to understand?

Next time, try to control YOURSELF and see the point of my post, rather than being a jerk towards people and making smart-alecky "beside-the-point" comments.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#89221 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Our policy has gone up almost 30% over the last year. Weve had no claims other then routine doctor appts. Obamacare is going to destroy not only jobs and the economy but the healthcare system as well.
The healthcare insurance companies started raising premiums well before "ObamaCare" was passed. Sometime up to 50% in early 2010. Explain THAT.

You appear to be just a paid propagandist for the healthcare industry.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#89222 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats wrong with you?
Savannah, if you can't stand the heat, get off the forum.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#89223 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
You listen to way too much liberal media. I bet of they told you that 53% of Americans thinks Obama poops gold nuggets you would believe it.
I bet you are just another bored person with nothing to do other than bang away clueless inanities on your keyboard.

And speaking of media, I bet your radio knob is frozen to Rush's radio channel.(I do admit it is nice for you to have someone to tell you what you think.)

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#89224 Oct 20, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
America's real voters are waking up.
The elections will be won by the 75% needed to overcome your fraud.
Then you demonized left wing narcisistic liberals will be the only ones riding your Obama Box Cars to Hell!!!
Yes, American voters just woke up to the threat of the terroristic "Tea Party." The elections may well be won by 75%, but not by the "Tea Party." Cruz sent you guys over the cliff into oblivion.

Former George W. Bush adviser Nicole Wallace said Thursday (Oct. 17) that it’s "idiotic" for Republicans to threaten a government shutdown over defunding Obamacare, comparing it to a child running into traffic.

"When Republicans run into the street, despite the fact that there is a flashing red light, they’re going to get hit by the cars and [get] killed. So this is stupid politically. This is stupid at a policy level because ... it has no chance of succeeding," Wallace said, as quoted by Politico.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/governm...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89225 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you are just another bored person with nothing to do other than bang away clueless inanities on your keyboard.
And speaking of media, I bet your radio knob is frozen to Rush's radio channel.(I do admit it is nice for you to have someone to tell you what you think.)
Another awakened American and no time to waste to Demonize real truth and reality.

="Yellow Dawg Democrat"]<just a narcisistic liberal Obama Bitch trained to lie and cheat.

Anything to promote the Clinton-Obama agenda. Keep middle class America in its place. Slaves to the regime.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89226 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, American voters just woke up to the threat of the terroristic "Tea Party." The elections may well be won by 75%, but not by the "Tea Party." Cruz sent you guys over the cliff into oblivion.
Former George W. Bush adviser Nicole Wallace said Thursday (Oct. 17) that it’s "idiotic" for Republicans to threaten a government shutdown over defunding Obamacare, comparing it to a child running into traffic.
"When Republicans run into the street, despite the fact that there is a flashing red light, they’re going to get hit by the cars and [get] killed. So this is stupid politically. This is stupid at a policy level because ... it has no chance of succeeding," Wallace said, as quoted by Politico.
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/governm...
Go ahead try to discourage the fight. The "Tea Party" is not as dirty as you niscisistic, liberal, left wing, Democratic scum. But they they are learning from you how to win the final battle......

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#89227 Oct 20, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Tea Partiers" did what they were suppose to do by the people who elected them in their districts.
It is the other "cowards" Republican and Demoncrat that have something to worry about.
You as a narcisistic, liberal, left wing, Obama Bitch may have missed the "government" but, most Americans found it refreshing!!!!
Yeah. The terroristic "Tea Partiers" did what they thought that their constituents wanted. And the House "Tea Partiers" are going to be thrown out come 2014 by rational voters.

So you think it was "refreshing" to close National Parks, hold up many applications for government documents such as signing up for Social Security, deny many governmental workers pay checks. If you think this is "refreshing," why are you griping about the World War II Memorial being shut down?

The shutdown will cost the US $3.1 billion in gross domestic product. To put that into perspective, that is $3.1 billion which will not be spent on national goods and services. Ask the concessionaires out at the Grand Canyon how "refreshing" the shutdown has been on their businesses. Ask the hotels / motels the same question. I doubt that they will come up with your word "refreshing."

Here is a partial list of governmental offices affected by the shutdown:

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2013/09/politi...

You are merely a clueless ant who thinks that he knows what is going on in the world, and who thinks that he can roar like a lion.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#89228 Oct 20, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Another awakened American and no time to waste to Demonize real truth and reality.
="Yellow Dawg Democrat"]<just a narcisistic liberal Obama Bitch trained to lie and cheat.
Anything to promote the Clinton-Obama agenda. Keep middle class America in its place. Slaves to the regime.
(Psssst! You forgot "elitist"! No nickle for that post!)

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#89229 Oct 20, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead try to discourage the fight. The "Tea Party" is not as dirty as you niscisistic, liberal, left wing, Democratic scum. But they they are learning from you how to win the final battle......
If being thrown out of the House on their ears in 2014 is "winning the final battle," so be it.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89230 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
You listen to way too much liberal media. I bet of they told you that 53% of Americans thinks Obama poops gold nuggets you would believe it.
I listen to way too mucj liberal media? Hahaha! If you had an IQ above 80, you'd know that the Wall Street Journal post I provided was done by that rag owned by Rupert Murdoch, Mr. CON, owner of Fox Noise.

You believe that Rupert Murdoch is part of the liberal media? Dayum, son! Thanks for confirming above that you're just another angry, clueless, ignorant, low-information, mindless, whiny CON-bot idjit!

LMAO@U
Nobamacare

Chula, MO

#89231 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. The terroristic "Tea Partiers" did what they thought that their constituents wanted. And the House "Tea Partiers" are going to be thrown out come 2014 by rational voters.
So you think it was "refreshing" to close National Parks, hold up many applications for government documents such as signing up for Social Security, deny many governmental workers pay checks. If you think this is "refreshing," why are you griping about the World War II Memorial being shut down?
The shutdown will cost the US $3.1 billion in gross domestic product. To put that into perspective, that is $3.1 billion which will not be spent on national goods and services. Ask the concessionaires out at the Grand Canyon how "refreshing" the shutdown has been on their businesses. Ask the hotels / motels the same question. I doubt that they will come up with your word "refreshing."
Here is a partial list of governmental offices affected by the shutdown:
http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2013/09/politi...
You are merely a clueless ant who thinks that he knows what is going on in the world, and who thinks that he can roar like a lion.
Casualties of war for the cause!
Jesse Helms Cruz

Saint Louis, MO

#89232 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
(Psssst! You forgot "elitist"! No nickle for that post!)
hahahahaha

Game Point

What happened to the Transgendered CONsrervatroll from OWNEDsville that was stalking you 24/7?

I guess the shock of the GOP Total Defeat was too much for her...We really got in her head...now she's back in the Bachmann Clinic!
maybe

Saint Louis, MO

#89233 Oct 20, 2013
It's funny when I was young if I saw a spider or snake I killed it . I grew up and with a few years under my belt realized that snakes and spiders serve a purpose and I wasn't afraid of them anymore and didn't go out of my way to attack or kill them.

I used this analogy to paint a picture of the yellow dawg democrat or upper elitist republican you know the two groups that have currently run or have run this country for a long time. They and the press see a group that could upset the apple cart something they can't or don't control, something they are very afraid of and therefore it must be killed.

Tea Party's pretty much everyday citizens who are conservative at there base. They believe you have to live with in your means. We like our constitution and want to keep it . We believe that the POTUS and congress shall pass no law they are not willing to follow them selfs . We believe in a leaner government that is efficient in every-way. We don't think we need a central government to rule and regulate every aspect of everyones everyday lives under the guise of its for your own good or tax payers have to pay for it so there fore we can regulate it. Tea Partiers are tired of the goverment that believes the only solution to any problem is regulate and keep throwing money at it. If there's a war on poverty they are loosing , if there a war on drugs they are loosing , are kids education is moving towards socialism and we spend more money per student then any other country but can compete with better than half of them.

So when someone comes on here and attacks me for saying this , remember my analogy. If they attack me instead of the message that have already lost the argument .

The Tea Party is a scary thing people will try to paint them in different ways much as King George and the loyalist tried to paint the Patriots but Tea Partiers believe in God, Country family and then Party and I mean in that order.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#89234 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I emphasized what the writer said: That his Tricare premiums were less this year, and he was still griping about it, as if "ObamaCare" had anything to do with his lowered premiums. Why do you find this so difficult to understand?
Next time, try to control YOURSELF and see the point of my post, rather than being a jerk towards people and making smart-alecky "beside-the-point" comments.
No you did not. You deleted out the main point of the post regarding the rates for singles in the military and then made a smart-alecky comment about one sentence that was nothing more then a preface for the point of the post. You might be able to fool some people with your nonsense but not me. You are as easy to see through as the window that sits above my computer.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#89235 Oct 20, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I listen to way too mucj liberal media? Hahaha! If you had an IQ above 80, you'd know that the Wall Street Journal post I provided was done by that rag owned by Rupert Murdoch, Mr. CON, owner of Fox Noise.
You believe that Rupert Murdoch is part of the liberal media? Dayum, son! Thanks for confirming above that you're just another angry, clueless, ignorant, low-information, mindless, whiny CON-bot idjit!
LMAO@U
Don't get upset because you are easy to figure out. You're nothing more than another left wingnut who tries to spin everything into blame on those you disagree with. Do you and this dawg spend your whole life on here? I bet you do.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#89236 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. The terroristic "Tea Partiers" did what they thought that their constituents wanted. And the House "Tea Partiers" are going to be thrown out come 2014 by rational voters.
So you think it was "refreshing" to close National Parks, hold up many applications for government documents such as signing up for Social Security, deny many governmental workers pay checks. If you think this is "refreshing," why are you griping about the World War II Memorial being shut down?
The shutdown will cost the US $3.1 billion in gross domestic product. To put that into perspective, that is $3.1 billion which will not be spent on national goods and services. Ask the concessionaires out at the Grand Canyon how "refreshing" the shutdown has been on their businesses. Ask the hotels / motels the same question. I doubt that they will come up with your word "refreshing."
Here is a partial list of governmental offices affected by the shutdown:
http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2013/09/politi...
You are merely a clueless ant who thinks that he knows what is going on in the world, and who thinks that he can roar like a lion.
last time I checked the only ones who actually voted to shut down the government was the Senate Democrats. Your spin job may be enough to make low information people dizzy enough to confuse the facts with lies like you tell but it doesn't work with those who actually pay attention.

When you say "To put that into perspective, that is $3.1 billion which will not be spent on national goods and services" what you actually mean is put into entitlements and welfare. should we review the list of the things that the stimulus went into? Nothing but Democrat waste.
Jesse Helms Cruz

Saint Louis, MO

#89237 Oct 20, 2013
maybe wrote:
It's funny when I was young if I saw a spider or snake I killed it . I grew up and with a few years under my belt realized that snakes and spiders serve a purpose and I wasn't afraid of them anymore and didn't go out of my way to attack or kill them.
I used this analogy to paint a picture of the yellow dawg democrat or upper elitist republican you know the two groups that have currently run or have run this country for a long time. They and the press see a group that could upset the apple cart something they can't or don't control, something they are very afraid of and therefore it must be killed.
Tea Party's pretty much everyday citizens who are conservative at there base. They believe you have to live with in your means. We like our constitution and want to keep it . We believe that the POTUS and congress shall pass no law they are not willing to follow them selfs . We believe in a leaner government that is efficient in every-way. We don't think we need a central government to rule and regulate every aspect of everyones everyday lives under the guise of its for your own good or tax payers have to pay for it so there fore we can regulate it. Tea Partiers are tired of the goverment that believes the only solution to any problem is regulate and keep throwing money at it. If there's a war on poverty they are loosing , if there a war on drugs they are loosing , are kids education is moving towards socialism and we spend more money per student then any other country but can compete with better than half of them.
So when someone comes on here and attacks me for saying this , remember my analogy. If they attack me instead of the message that have already lost the argument .
The Tea Party is a scary thing people will try to paint them in different ways much as King George and the loyalist tried to paint the Patriots but Tea Partiers believe in God, Country family and then Party and I mean in that order.
Funny...but the Tea Party is going just what we said it would ...Destroy the Republican Party.

To call them Patrriots as in 1776 is really not true...they are more liek the Sessionists that tried but Failed to end the Federal Union and Destroy the UNITED STATES.

This is history repeating...as it did right here in Missouri 175 years ago... The Tea Party is a racist HYSTERIA that has gripped the rational minds of thousands...and sadly will drag them to their doom as surely as it did the Confederate States or Germany,or South Africa!

We will let you destroy yourselves...plus as far as I can see...we don't need to help you ...you are doing alright all on your own

I'm just content to sit back and watch you set yourselves on fire.

When the smoke clears and your all gone...we can then go forward and build America into the greater nation it needs to be in the FUTURE...
not the past like you NeoConfederate-TeaPublicans want to take us.

As far Savannah she proves why Conservative men want to legislate laws concerning control of her body...because she is unable to do it for herself!

CHEERS!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89238 Oct 20, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get upset because you are easy to figure out. You're nothing more than another left wingnut who tries to spin everything into blame on those you disagree with. Do you and this dawg spend your whole life on here? I bet you do.
Upset, me? Nah! Why would I be? Your posts entertain me! Keep posting! I'm seldom here (read back 20 pages, if you want to and confirm that, nubie!) Quite the contrary, I genuinely feel sorry for Tea Partiers! You have a good day!*grin*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 26 min grave digger 303
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 32 min Chet Booswahnicki 19,226
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 38 min grave digger 2,855
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 3 hr OOTA 528
Poll: 62% of White St. Louisans Think Michael B... 3 hr changed 6
Where's Al Sharpton now? 20 hr SLY WEST 12
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sat Obama Bitches 10,212
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••