|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Jon Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats exactly what the Tea party is... political terrorists... and they may well destroy this country before it's over... they came damn close already....
This country is currently in the phase of destruction due to the Clinton-Obama agenda.

Finally someone got it right. Long overdue "political terrorists" The Tea Party fighting the "economic terriorism upon the middle class" brought on by the Clinton-Obama agenda.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
And wait until you see the House after the 2014 elections!
Democrats: White House, Senate, AND House!_8-)
The American voter can only stand so much idiocy before they throw fringe terrorist organizations like the "Tea Partiers" out on their ears!
The "Tea Partiers" did what they were suppose to do by the people who elected them in their districts.

It is the other "cowards" Republican and Demoncrat that have something to worry about.

You as an Obama Bitch may have missed the "government" but, most people found it refreshing!!!!ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,h a,ha,ha
Jesse Helms Cruz

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
You calling someone a coward! An Obama Bitch riding the Obama Box Cars!!! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
You calling someone UnAmerican!
you're a TRAITOR-Bitch...ha,ha,ha,ha,ha ,ha,ha
Jesse Helms Cruz

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

<quoted text>
This country is currently in the phase of destruction due to the Clinton-Obama agenda.
Finally someone got it right. Long overdue "political terrorists" The Tea Party fighting the "economic terriorism upon the middle class" brought on by the Clinton-Obama agenda.
YAWN...just more "Crazy Talk" from OWNEDsville's coward replacement ...Yet another delusional-Bullshit-Bitch!

Obama - WIN
GOP - LOSE

To The Victor Goes The Spoils
Enough said!
Jesse Helms Cruz

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

<quoted text>
Wow you are taking this pretty hard...ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

Let me try to explain it to you ...In a democracy there is only one thing you really need to do WIN SOME ELECTIONS!!!!!

Since you GOP TeaTRAITORS can't do that...You should try slashing your wrists...that will certainly lower your blood pressure ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

<quoted text>
The "Tea Partiers" did what they were suppose to do by the people who elected them in their districts.
It is the other "cowards" Republican and Demoncrat that have something to worry about.
You as an Obama Bitch may have missed the "government" but, most people found it refreshing!!!!ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,h a,ha,ha
Most Tea Party CON politicians' districts were gerrymandered to allow them to have 65% or more CON voters. Many Tea Party crazies in the House were taped in '10, saying how excited they were about shutting down the Federal Government.

Now these same TPers shut the Government down and Americans blame them for the mess they made of it. In a recent WSJ poll, 53% of Americans blamed the Republicans in Congress for the shutdown and only 31% blamed President Obama.

Since 22% more people blame the shutdown on CONs, it's looking mighty grim for the Tea Party. The Tea Party is over! One of my favorite recent bumper stickers says: "Tea Parties are for Little Girls with Imaginary Friends." LOL

http://www.amazon.com/Bumper-Sticker-Parties-...

"HART RESEARCH ASSOCIATES/PUBLIC OPINION STRATEGIES Study #13413 -- page 12

October 2013 NBC News/Wall Street Journal Survey

Now, thinking about the recent debate over the federal budget…
Q13 As you know, President Obama and the Republicans in Congress have not reached a budget agreement, and
this has led to a shutdown of the federal government. Who do you think is more to blame for this shutdown --

President Obama or the Republicans in Congress?
President Obama .......... 31
Republicans in Congress ......... 53
Both equal (VOL)......... 13
Not sure .......... 3"

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/A_...

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Jesse Helms Cruz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry DAWG ... I meant his ancestral home ... back in Cuba-GITMO with the other terrorists ... where he justly belongs!
Understand. And agree! I was just pointing out the fact that Cruz has dual-citizenship, because he was born in Canada.

Cruz SAID some time ago that he would renounce his Canadian citizenship, but so far has not done so. Perhaps Cruz intends to go to Canada to get healthcare, if he can defeat American healthcare?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

<quoted text>
The real idiocy is what people are experiencing right now under the Demoncratic rule. White House and Senate!
Trying to overturn Demoncrat tyranny is not idiocy but a refreshing revolt against the ongoing narcisistic destruction of the middle class by the Clinton-Obama agenda.
No, the REAL idiocy is that the Republicans are not kicking the clueless terroristic "Tea Partiers" out of the House, or at least blocking their few votes.

In our system, MAJORITY RULES. Not some silly "Tea Partiers" who think that they should get their way, despite not having a majority in the House. This is terrorism, pure and simple, and has nothing to do with democratic (lower-case) rule. They have awakened a "sleeping giant" -- reasonable American voters -- who will kick the "Tea Party" back into the ooze from which they crawled. For every day that the "Tea Party" blocks progress, they will pay dearly at the polls in 2014, if not sooner.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

<quoted text>
Propaganda. Your only message. And voters simply are not buying your lies.
BarackAcades

Taneyville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

NYC Obamacare Navigator Is A Proud Illegal Alien Being Paid On Your Tax Dollars

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/19/nyc-obamac...
Nobamacare

Chula, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

I foreseen the little 1% penalty a joke. Heard it out of welfare mama's mouth. I'll pay the penalty my refunds bigger than what insurance would cost me. Well played government. Oh exscuse me you don't live in the real world like the rest of us. You live in fantasy land where you are all exempt from Nobamacare.
Nobamacare

Chula, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Meanwhile in the real world, I get a letter from Tricare (Military insurance) our premiums went down about $30.00 family rate we pay close to $1000.00 a month for two. Single rate more than tripled so who's paying out the watusi?$400.00 a month. Some guys joined military for cheap insurance coverage and money to support theirselves with the economy the way it is and job availability, and now over a weeks pay could go for insurance for theirselves Well played Nobamacare.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

BarackAcades wrote:
NYC Obamacare Navigator Is A Proud Illegal Alien Being Paid On Your Tax Dollars ...
And you are a "meth-ssouri" trailer-living mouth-breather who is proud to be getting your SSI checks which are paid on our tax dollars.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Nobamacare wrote:
Meanwhile in the real world, I get a letter from Tricare (Military insurance) our premiums went down about $30.00 family rate we pay close to $1000.00 a month for two....
Your Tricare premiums went down $30 and you are complaining about "Obamacare"? I suppose that is your "real world." If you get a break, you always complain about it.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

<quoted text>
Your Tricare premiums went down $30 and you are complaining about "Obamacare"? I suppose that is your "real world." If you get a break, you always complain about it.
Why did you edit out most of the post and then completely avoid the main point of what the poster said? Is your need to be a jerk towards people and make smart-alecky comments so overwhelming you cant control yourself?
Savannah

Trimble, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Nobamacare wrote:
Meanwhile in the real world, I get a letter from Tricare (Military insurance) our premiums went down about $30.00 family rate we pay close to $1000.00 a month for two. Single rate more than tripled so who's paying out the watusi?$400.00 a month. Some guys joined military for cheap insurance coverage and money to support theirselves with the economy the way it is and job availability, and now over a weeks pay could go for insurance for theirselves Well played Nobamacare.
Our policy has gone up almost 30% over the last year. Weve had no claims other then routine doctor appts. Obamacare is going to destroy not only jobs and the economy but the healthcare system as well.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Jesse Helms Cruz wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me try to explain it to you ...In a democracy there is only one thing you really need to do WIN SOME ELECTIONS!!!!!
Since you GOP TeaTRAITORS can't do that...You should try slashing your wrists...that will certainly lower your blood pressure ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Whats wrong with you?
Savannah

Trimble, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Tea Party CON politicians' districts were gerrymandered to allow them to have 65% or more CON voters. Many Tea Party crazies in the House were taped in '10, saying how excited they were about shutting down the Federal Government.
Now these same TPers shut the Government down and Americans blame them for the mess they made of it. In a recent WSJ poll, 53% of Americans blamed the Republicans in Congress for the shutdown and only 31% blamed President Obama.
Since 22% more people blame the shutdown on CONs, it's looking mighty grim for the Tea Party. The Tea Party is over! One of my favorite recent bumper stickers says: "Tea Parties are for Little Girls with Imaginary Friends." LOL
http://www.amazon.com/Bumper-Sticker-Parties-...
"HART RESEARCH ASSOCIATES/PUBLIC OPINION STRATEGIES Study #13413 -- page 12
October 2013 NBC News/Wall Street Journal Survey
Now, thinking about the recent debate over the federal budget…
Q13 As you know, President Obama and the Republicans in Congress have not reached a budget agreement, and
this has led to a shutdown of the federal government. Who do you think is more to blame for this shutdown --
President Obama or the Republicans in Congress?
President Obama .......... 31
Republicans in Congress ......... 53
Both equal (VOL)......... 13
Not sure .......... 3"
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/A_...
You listen to way too much liberal media. I bet of they told you that 53% of Americans thinks Obama poops gold nuggets you would believe it.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Jesse Helms Cruz wrote:
<quoted text>
America is waking up.

The elections will be won by the 75% needed to overcome your fraud.

Then you demonized left wing narcisistic liberals will be the only ones riding your Obama Box Cars to Hell!!!

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

<quoted text>
Propaganda. Your only message. And voters simply are not buying your lies.
America's real voters are waking up.

The elections will be won by the 75% needed to overcome your fraud.

Then you demonized left wing narcisistic liberals will be the only ones riding your Obama Box Cars to Hell!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are The New Black Panthers A Racist Hate Group? 28 min Shabaz Que Zomba 7
I support the police officer 100% 31 min Son of Anarchy 1
Is Al Sharpton a mentally sick psychopath? 33 min Shabaz Que Zomba 10
What Race Of People Most Likely To Loot In Ferg... 36 min Oliver Canterberry 1
haha 37 min Son of Anarchy 1
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 38 min Son of Anarchy 1,185
Obama: I'm On Cruise Control, Who Cares 'bout t... 40 min Send In The Clowns 1

Search the St. Louis Forum:
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 22 at 3:30PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info