Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 4,165)

Showing posts 83,281 - 83,300 of94,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Boehners Debacle wrote:
Memo to the Tea Party: The Government’s Budget Is Actually Improving
What’s puzzling about the debt fiasco is that our annual deficit has fallen to the lowest level since George W. Bush was president, with pressure from budget hawks partly responsible for the improvement.
GOP = RIP
Huh? You need to get into one of Obama's Box Cars.

Think stupid! Why do the dems/Obama want/need to raise the debt limit by trillions? Duh!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Clinton-Obama-Demoncrats agenda prey on the uninformed, uneducated, ignorant. For they believe and ignore their surroundings.
Juan Valdez

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has told all of us his agenda. Your problem is that you don't believe what you hear when he speaks.
Your problem is that when he speaks, all you hear are the voices in your head. You are in a fast descent into madness.
GOP Party of EPIC FAILURE

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Your problem is that when he speaks, all you hear are the voices in your head. You are in a fast descent into madness.
No kidding ...he is why the GOP is losing any relivance...and along with that ...ANY ELECTIONS!!!!!

Game Point

GOP = RIP
BarackAcades

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Report: Valerie Jarrett planned financial standoff as strategy to win the House in 2014
http://libertyunyielding.com/2013/10/17/repor...

Holder’s Body Count Grows: Grenade Used By Mexican Drug Cartel Members To Kill Several Police Officers Came From Same DOJ Group Behind Fast And Furious…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/17/holders-bo...

Yale Study: Tea Partiers Rank Highest In Scientific Knowledge
http://www.westernjournalism.com/yale-study-t...

OBAMACARE TROUBLESHOOTERS FAINT FROM EXHAUSTION
Website plagued with copyright violations, old technology, sky-high costs
http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/obamacare-troubles...

Crisis: USDA Orders States to Withhold Electronic Food Stamps
~ Chicago politics! Extortion, this was his next plan.
http://www.teaparty.org/crisis-usda-orders-st...
maybe

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

3 million less republicans didnt show up at the poles this last election. I think they will the next few elections !
BarackAcades

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Thought for the day:

We are always hearing about how Social Security is going to run out of money.

How come we never hear about Welfare running out of money?

And these recipients never contributed one red cent!

Well, as promised but lied about by democraps, social security and medicare is being stolen and redistributed to obozoscam....716 Billion dollars worth!!!....BUT not the democrap voting base of welfare blood suckers, criminal cronies, foreign muzlims, and invasion criminal squatters crossing our southern borders, all of which are being criminally registered to vote for demoRATS!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

GOP Party of EPIC FAILURE wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding ...he is why the GOP is losing any relivance...and along with that ...ANY ELECTIONS!!!!!
Game Point
GOP = RIP
American Middle Class=RIP
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

The difference between Hitler and Obama.

Hitler did create growth and prosperity for his people before he went nuts/narcisistic.

Obama is nuts/narcisistic out of the box and created nothing for the American people but economic pain with no gain.

Obama Bitches, enjoy you ride on the Obama Box Cars!
BarackAcades

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Paul Harvey's Warning to America
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/p/paulha...

Reagan Warned Us About Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
GOP EPIC FAILURE

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
American Middle Class=RIP
Tea Party Trailer Trash Terrorists = RIP
GOP EPIC FAILURE

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

MoveOn.org Petition Calls For Arrest Of Republican Leaders For Sedition

The 16-day shutdown of the federal government has finally come to an end, but many Americans are still furious about what they perceive as a GOP-sponsored gambit to defund the Affordable Care Act.

One outlet for that fury is a petition from the progressive MoveOn.org that calls for the U.S. Department of Justice to arrest and try Republican leaders, including House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (Va.) and House Speaker John Boehner (Ohio), for "the crime of seditious conspiracy against the United States of America."

The petition argues that "the House GOP leadership's use of the Hastert Rule and H. Res 368 to shut down the government and threaten the US economy with default is an attempt to extort the United States government into altering or abolishing the Affordable Care Act, and thus, is self-evidently a seditious conspiracy." (The U.S. Code defines "seditious conspiracy" in part as any conspiracy "to oppose by force the authority [of the U.S. government], or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States.")

With more than 21,000 signatures to date, the petition reflects a wider revulsion over the government's costly political meltdown -- which, among other consequences, resulted in furloughs for 800,000 federal workers, the shuttering of some Head Start programs, the suspension of federal health and safety inspections, and the loss of $24 billion in economic activity.

At the end of the standoff, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) was among those still angered by the shutdown, although not so angry as to accuse anyone of being an enemy of the state.

"I'm glad that the government shutdown has ended, and I'm relieved that we didn't default on our debt. But I want to be clear: I am NOT celebrating tonight," the senator wrote in an email Wednesday night. "So I'm relieved, but I'm also pretty angry."

It's got my vote...hahahahaha
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

BarackAcades wrote:
Paul Harvey's Warning to America
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/p/paulha...
Reagan Warned Us About Obama
What happened to the smart people? Are there any out there anywhere? I guess this must be in God's plan. Reagan's right.....there is no left or right. It's either up or down.
Right now it appears to be down.

CHEERS!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

GOP EPIC FAILURE wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party Trailer Trash Terrorists = RIP
American Middle Class = R.I.P. due to greed and narcisistic Demoncratic Rule.

Obama doesn't care. Demoncratic controlled Senate doesn't care. Only resistance for a better America for the middle class is the Republican Tea Party.

Demoncrats will demonize those who fight their tryanny on the middle class. Middle class has been the victims of economic terriorism created by the Clinton-Obama agenda, an agenda in force for the past 20 years.

The newly formed Tea Party has only begun to fight, a battle that has been long overdue.

Government/Demoncrats just get fatter and the middle class gets smaller.

Time is now to support those who will turn things around.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

BarackAcades wrote:
Report: Valerie Jarrett planned financial standoff as strategy to win the House in 2014 ...

http://libertyunyielding.com/2013/10/17/repor...
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! Ed Klein says that "The Republicans walked into a trap set up by Valerie Jarrett and President Obama," and added "The Republicans are in an untenable position."

So Valerie Jarrett and President Obama set a trap that the entire Republican Party walked into? Ah, hahahahahahaha! How CLUELESS can a political party be? TWO PEOPLE "trapped" THE ENTIRE REPUBLICAN PARTY?

(Actually, a look at 1995 - 1996 shows that the Republicans "walked into" the same trap when Bill Clinton was president. That time the Republicans took major losses in the House, and Newt got fired. This time, the Republicans will take major losses in the House in 2014, and Boehner will get fired! How many times will the Republicans walk into the same trap? Have they no recollection of history? They should be fired on that fact alone.)
GOP Is Now DEFEATED

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
American Middle Class = R.I.P. due to greed and narcisistic Demoncratic Rule.
Obama doesn't care. Demoncratic controlled Senate doesn't care. Only resistance for a better America for the middle class is the Republican Tea Party.
Demoncrats will demonize those who fight their tryanny on the middle class. Middle class has been the victims of economic terriorism created by the Clinton-Obama agenda, an agenda in force for the past 20 years.
The newly formed Tea Party has only begun to fight, a battle that has been long overdue.
Government/Demoncrats just get fatter and the middle class gets smaller.
Time is now to support those who will turn things around.
Turn things around?
Well that won't be the Tea Party...they nearly destroyed our economy! The money this stupidity cost, and the damge to the economic system...thanks to Democrats... THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER!

You just keep blathering your delusional-Tim McVey-Traitor-Bullshit... Because...NO ONE BELIEVES YOU!

GOP Tea Party = RIP
GOP Is Now DEFEATED

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to the smart people? Are there any out there anywhere? I guess this must be in God's plan. Reagan's right.....there is no left or right. It's either up or down.
Right now it appears to be down.
CHEERS!
Right now you appear to once again not to have been Rapture...LOL

Norton = STUPID

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

BarackAcades wrote:
... Yale Study: Tea Partiers Rank Highest In Scientific Knowledge
http://www.westernjournalism.com/yale-study-t... ...
Yeah, the Tea Partiers rank high in scientific knowledge. They think that:

1. there ain't no such thing as global warming
2. all yew need is yore shootin' iron to settle all disputes
3. the Tea Party should be more like the Taliban

(Note that the study was biased because only the Tea Partiers who can read even attempted to answer the questions.)

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

maybe wrote:
3 million less republicans didnt show up at the poles this last election. I think they will the next few elections !
Of course. And they will vote for winners: Democrats!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

BarackAcades wrote:
... Reagan Warned Us About Obama
Huh? The posted video says that Reagan "warned us" about President Obama over 40 years ago. President Obama was 12 years old at the time.

Did Nancy Reagan's astrologer come up with all this?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 83,281 - 83,300 of94,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
James L. Walker 45 min Angela Vines 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Fitus T Bluster 18,485
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) 10 hr up high 25
you better wake up st louis mo 10 hr up high 7
St. Louis challenges Missouri ban on gay marriage 11 hr The Troll Stopper 23
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 13 hr focus on the family 7
its a fearful thing to fall into THE HANDS OF T... 13 hr focus on the family 1
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 09 at 9:50PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs