Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89054 Oct 17, 2013
Dog wrote:
http://www.standard.net/storie s/2013/10/15/15-signs-you-ve-d runk-far-right-Kool-Aid
Some of you REALLY need to read this article - PLEASE!!!!
Woops! I was expecting an "anti-liberal" article. Sorry! I apologize for not actually reading the article!
GOP Going Going GONE

United States

#89055 Oct 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ex-intelligent Republicans have aided and abetted the terrorist "Tea Partiers," if not JOINED them!
Cruz is certifiably NUTS, and even the Republicans KNOW IT!
Now a majority of Republicans want nothing to do with the "Tea Party," which got the House (and the country) into this silly mess!
California US Representative Sonny Bono, in 1996: "Our problem was that we began to believe our own rhetoric!"
Cruz still acts like he ACTUALLY BELIEVE HIS SILLINESS!
Agreed...DAWG WE WON!!!!!!
LOL

GOP = RIP

#89056 Oct 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, to inform you that your prayers will not be heard by
God because you are an atheist! You are really confused, aren't you? You talk about Jesus and prayer, etc. and you don't even believe in him. You are the one that needs protection from Satan because he controls you....
Huh? God cannot hear atheist prayers?

So if a person is not a Christian, but wants to become a Christian, God will not hear his prayers? That's quite an admission, "Norton"!

#89057 Oct 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't get it from Rush. I get it from Obama and the way he wants control of everything. Pretty simple to understand. Anybody with a simple mind should be able to figure that out.:)...
Agree. So how come you haven't figured it out yet?

(Here's a little clue: 2013 United States is not like 1939 Germany.)

#89058 Oct 17, 2013
Fact wrote:
God never defaults on a promise, even if the government does.
"In God We Trust." All others pay cash.

#89059 Oct 17, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you are are devout Demoncrat. The "Obama Box Car" is aparity. You are too stupid to comprehend.
That is why you will follow the Demoncrats/Clinton-Obama agenda like a lemming to disaster.
So hurry, your Obama Box Car is waiting!
Also, it takes courage to stand up with the "Tea Party" because it is necessary for the future of this country. You can thank them later.
"aparity"?

(Yesterday, "Guest" gave you some very good advice: "I would try to use some other means of describing your idiotic hatred of President Obama than extermination of the Jews during WWII.")

Note that it takes little courage to stand up with the "Tea Party," but it takes a WHOLE LOT of stupidity!

And we will NOT be thanking the terroristic "Tea Party" for already having downgrading this country's credit rating the first time in history, nor for having shut down the government for the second time in history."

Here is some good advice: Reward good behavior. Punish bad behavior.

At the polls, especially in 2014. Get rid of those terrorists. Punish them for their lack of patriotism and their lack of love of country. Publish the list of all those who voted against the bill yesterday. Punish them, as they should be punished, by shoving them out of their offices. These are the guys who think and admit they should be "more like the Taliban"!
GOP Going Going GONE

United States

#89060 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
"aparity"?
(Yesterday, "Guest" gave you some very good advice: "I would try to use some other means of describing your idiotic hatred of President Obama than extermination of the Jews during WWII.")
Note that it takes little courage to stand up with the "Tea Party," but it takes a WHOLE LOT of stupidity!
And we will NOT be thanking the terroristic "Tea Party" for already having downgrading this country's credit rating the first time in history, nor for having shut down the government for the second time in history."
Here is some good advice: Reward good behavior. Punish bad behavior.
At the polls, especially in 2014. Get rid of those terrorists. Punish them for their lack of patriotism and their lack of love of country. Publish the list of all those who voted against the bill yesterday. Punish them, as they should be punished, by shoving them out of their offices. These are the guys who think and admit they should be "more like the Taliban"!
Excellent Post

GAME POINT

GOP = RIP
BarackAcades

Ozark, MO

#89061 Oct 17, 2013
RABBI YITZCHAK KADURI'S DEATHBED PROPHECY ~ Revelation of Jewish Messiah ~ Coming VERY SOON !!!

Zechariah 12:10
"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

This is an announcement to Jews who followed the? writings of this Rabbi and others that Yeshua has appeared to, that Jesus, Yeshua, was in fact the real Messiah. And his return is coming soon. Corrie Ten Boome also was told in a vision that not long after her death the Lord was going to return. She died in 1983. The same year the Ark of the Covenant was discovered. Joel 2 tells us old men, young and women will see visions? and? dreams in these last days. Why are we surprised when it's fulfilled?

Ariel Sharon has brain activity
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
BarackAcades

Ozark, MO

#89062 Oct 17, 2013
Leftist Rep. Calls Congress America’s “Parents”
~ For liberals, this is true. The're all a bunch of sissy ass babies, too spoiled to work. Sucking on the Guberment titt.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/leftist-rep-...

Billions in federal tax credits go to illegals…
http://www.teaparty.org/billions-in-federal-t...

Budget Deal Gives Federal Workers A Pay Raise…
~ Along with back pay for work they never did.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/17/budget-dea...

Obama Lectures Republicans: The Founding Fathers Would Not Approve Of You…
~ Says the guy who treats the Constitution like it’s a dirty rag.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/17/obama-lect...

Wow: Developing Obamacare’s Train Wreck Exchange Website Cost More Than Apple’s Original iPhone…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/17/wow-develo...

Biden Greets Furloughed Government Employees Returning To Work… Brings Muffins – Update: Gives Out Free Hugs And Kisses…
~ I’m guessing the trash cans in that building are overflowing with muffins right about now.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/17/biden-gree...

Study: Food Stamp Recruiters In FL Have Quota Of 150 Applicants A Month
~ Welcome to the new normal
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/17/study-food...

CAIR Gloats:“Muslims More Popular Than The Tea Party”…
~ The Tea Party gets non-stop negative press coverage, Muslims on the other hand are praised by the MSM
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/17/cair-gloat...
BarackAcades

Ozark, MO

#89063 Oct 17, 2013
Obama: I’ll Have My Way – Or All Americans Will Suffer!

No, this is not a direct quote from Barack Obama, but it is an interpretation derived from every statement he has made of late and his decision making regarding what would be funded (and what would not) during the partial government shutdown.

Since he was first elected in 2008, journalists and pundits have repeatedly exclaimed that Barack Obama is the first President in our history who does not love our country. Being a minister, I always initially refuse a bad report about anyone until there is ample proof; it is the benefit of the doubt. That day has come and gone, and I am now among those who believe that Obama actually hates America.

He has smashed traditional marriage; lifted homosexual perversion; used the IRS like a battering ram; left border agents, ambassadors, and good soldiers to die without help; raised the debt to unimaginable heights; and selectively battered various citizens and veterans with his shutdown. It’s all for his pet legislation, hated by most Americans, the personal idol of his life – ObamaCare!

In fact, I waited a full two years as Mr. Obama came at various governors on voting laws and immigration enforcement before concurring with those who say he hates America.

In 2010, in an article entitled “Obama Courts Latino Votes at Arizona’s Expense,” I was forced to say “Every time the President speaks, makes another appointment or ramrods a new bill through the democratically controlled congress, he reinforces what millions of Americans now feel; this President does not love America.”

This conclusion was reached only after it became well known that Arizonans living near the Mexican border were living in abject fear for their lives as illegal drug traffickers and gun runners were actually killing some of them. Obama instructed his Attorney General to stand against Arizona’s SB 1070, a law enacted to curb the influx of illegals into the state. No love in that act of political bullying.

It is hard to see a Commander in Chief who will not protect Americans from illegal marauders with automatic weapons – as a loving president. In fact, to suggest it is obscene.

Almost five years into his administration, it has proven time and again that if something is good for America, Barack Obama is against it; conversely if there is something America despises, he is behind it all the way. Think this is hyperbole or exaggeration? Consider recent developments connected to Obama’s refusal to negotiate with Congress.

Here’s a clue, Mr. Obama – most Americans did not blame Congress for this shutdown. We are glad they took a stand; it is as American as it gets!

The Daily News of Newburyport, Massachusetts published a story earlier this month about a tour bus filled with American citizens and visitors from Australia, Japan, and Canada being detained for hours by armed guards at our famed Yellowstone National Park.

The Daily News said,“The tourists were treated harshly by armed park employees, she said, so much so that some of the foreign tourists with limited English skills thought they were under arrest. When finally allowed to leave, the bus was not allowed to halt at all along the 2.5-hour trip out of the park, not even to stop at private bathrooms that were open along the route.” Armed guards?

Is this the “change we can believe in” touted as the 2008 campaign slogan?

Catholics who are obligated to attend Mass are met with a sign posted to the door of their sanctuary that says “Shutdown: No Catholic service till further notice,” at the naval submarine base located in Kings Bay, Georgia. First Amendment rights are now suspended because of what – a fight over ObamaCare?

SOURCE: http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-ill-wa...
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#89064 Oct 17, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
WE WON ...YOU LOST ...GET IT DUMBASS!!!!
Pat Robertson even agrees...CHEERS!
.......and exactly what did you win? I'll tell you........a bunch of ignorance is what you won, and you will find that out in the future. This world of all this new technology and.......people are getting dumber and dumber! People are losing common sense! Where is yours?

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#89065 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Huh? God cannot hear atheist prayers?
So if a person is not a Christian, but wants to become a Christian, God will not hear his prayers? That's quite an admission, "Norton"!
Taken out of context as usual! Of course if you sincerely want to accept Jesus into your heart he will hear you. He will not hear an atheist prayers that totally deny his existence. Why would an atheist pray to God unless they had a change of heart? Hmmm! Get some common sense, will ya!

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#89066 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
"In God We Trust." All others pay cash.
Sorry, all others go to Hell!

CHEERS!
GOP All PAIN and NO Gain

United States

#89067 Oct 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
.......and exactly what did you win? I'll tell you........a bunch of ignorance is what you won, and you will find that out in the future. This world of all this new technology and.......people are getting dumber and dumber! People are losing common sense! Where is yours?
CHEERS!
Norton ...let me just remind you what your TeaPublicans got...
A GREAT BIG PIECE OF NOTHING...LOL

Besides Norton it's well documented, that God has told Pat Robertson...that all you Republicans are full of sh#t...LOL

Happiness is an elephant graveyard...LOL
CHEERS!
GOP All PAIN and NO Gain

United States

#89068 Oct 17, 2013
BarackAcades wrote:
RABBI YITZCHAK KADURI'S DEATHBED PROPHECY ~ Revelation of Jewish Messiah ~ Coming VERY SOON !!!
Zechariah 12:10
"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.
This is an announcement to Jews who followed the? writings of this Rabbi and others that Yeshua has appeared to, that Jesus, Yeshua, was in fact the real Messiah. And his return is coming soon. Corrie Ten Boome also was told in a vision that not long after her death the Lord was going to return. She died in 1983. The same year the Ark of the Covenant was discovered. Joel 2 tells us old men, young and women will see visions? and? dreams in these last days. Why are we surprised when it's fulfilled?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =B3fosCXsLrkXX
Ariel Sharon has brain activity
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
?????

More Likely a UFO with Elvis in it, will set down in the Walmart Parking Lot?

OhVey!!!

#89069 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Even Walmart has made a commitment to buy American made products....
So you are saying that Walmart no longer buys products made in China, or other foreign countries? I guess I missed that news. Do you have a link?

#89070 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
The Obama Box Cars are moving and you still are to stupid or cowardly to stop them.
Not that you ever had MUCH, but your "Box Car" analogy has devastated what little credibility you once had.

#89071 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Far from over, the Obama Box Cars could still be derailed!!!!!
It is clear that you have NO idea how offensive your words are. You have proven yourself, time and time again, to be TOTALLY CLUELESS!

#89072 Oct 17, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an independent.... it was this prez who shut the government down.
If by "independent" you mean that you have no idea what is going on and you love wallowing in ignorance ... I must agree.

#89073 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey stupid, read and educate your self.
Bush was a lame duck run by Pelozie, Ried, and Barney Frank all Dems.
Clinton looked good because of policies set forth by Reagan.
You suffer now because of Clinton policies set forth for the past 20 years.
Now you have Obama a Clinton on steroids.
If you cannot comprehend, jump into an Obama BoxCar and enjoy the ride.....
No nickle for you for this post. You missed "elitists"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr coon dogs 20,695
Karl bowie 17 hr sick of one-sided 2
Facebook Class Action Likely 2 Put $5000.00 In ... 22 hr I Do Federal Laws... 1
Is downtown area safe for a single girl to visit Sat sick of one-sided 13
Who are the Hells Angels MC clubs in St. Louis,... (May '15) Fri Back Again 19
Blk Thugs Shooting White again on MetroLink Fri Evil Roy Slade 3
Is the phrase "once you go black you never go b... (Jan '11) Fri Jeffermang 286

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages