Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#89011 Oct 16, 2013
GOPs TOTAL DEFEAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Get Ready for Speaker Pelosi Part 2
Do you really want people to suffer that much? That would really be a disaster!

Dumb......now who would be Dumber???
Get it? Dumb and Dumber!

CHEERS!
LOL

United States

#89012 Oct 16, 2013
Would any of u hang dog republicunts explain when clinton left office we had no national debt. People were working. And 16 years of lies later we owe we owe so on vacation the republicans go.Total bullshit to blame anyone but the busch family.And by the way, obama does suck.But considering the choices. What the hell.
Trudy

United States

#89013 Oct 16, 2013
Boehner pulleda Boner LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm...funny how it went to the last minute...

I guess that was the deal... cruz wanted the time to go after Obama... Boehner gave it to him
the RepTROLLicans are figuring out... who is the head of the party?... where r we headed

... bringing down obamacare .. is what they're going to run on
that's what this is all about..
the fact that the reps would shut down gov.. to call attention to them... should make u worried
the fact that the media... conservative media, wanted to the shut down the gov
should make u scared...

GOP:
they want conflict... they want chaos
they hate obama.. now matter what he does
they blame barack for not going to war in syria?
this is a bad thing?
the RepTrollican party continues to fall on the dark/wrong side
cut your nose off to spite the face.. down right un-American
the RepTROLLicans can say they are fiscally responsible.. but its a myth

Trudy the RepTrollicans live in a spin zone..
they just need a new spin
its called Obamacare...(and never call it the Affordable Care Act)

By 2016 the republicans will call it Republicancare and expect to win the white house with it.

They and YOU Trudy are actually that stupid
Spin on dem lover.
Americans know the truth. The sponges (you) outweigh the workers (me). As long as low information government teet suckers as yourself continue to live off the government the workers are the ones that suffer.
Hahaha, you are so desperate you
Pulled the race card.
FYI

United States

#89014 Oct 16, 2013
Boehner pulleda Boner LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm...funny how it went to the last minute...

I guess that was the deal... cruz wanted the time to go after Obama... Boehner gave it to him
the RepTROLLicans are figuring out... who is the head of the party?... where r we headed

... bringing down obamacare .. is what they're going to run on
that's what this is all about..
the fact that the reps would shut down gov.. to call attention to them... should make u worried
the fact that the media... conservative media, wanted to the shut down the gov
should make u scared...

GOP:
they want conflict... they want chaos
they hate obama.. now matter what he does
they blame barack for not going to war in syria?
this is a bad thing?
the RepTrollican party continues to fall on the dark/wrong side
cut your nose off to spite the face.. down right un-American
the RepTROLLicans can say they are fiscally responsible.. but its a myth

Trudy the RepTrollicans live in a spin zone..
they just need a new spin
its called Obamacare...(and never call it the Affordable Care Act)

By 2016 the republicans will call it Republicancare and expect to win the white house with it.

They and YOU Trudy are actually that stupid
I'm an independent....it was this prez who shut the government down.
shame but true

United States

#89015 Oct 16, 2013
Trudy. Ive worked for 33 years. Same job. And fyi. U dont even deserve a response to ur stupidity.So maybe one of u so smart ones would answer lol question. Didnt think so. Neither of u can. Without looking even more out of touch.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89016 Oct 16, 2013
LOL wrote:
Would any of u hang dog republicunts explain when clinton left office we had no national debt. People were working. And 16 years of lies later we owe we owe so on vacation the republicans go.Total bullshit to blame anyone but the busch family.And by the way, obama does suck.But considering the choices. What the hell.
Hey stupid, read and educate your self.

Bush was a lame duck run by Pelozie, Ried, and Barney Frank all Dems.

Clinton looked good because of policies set forth by Reagan.

You suffer now because of Clinton policies set forth for the past 20 years.

Now you have Obama a Clinton on steroids.

If you cannot comprehend, jump into an Obama BoxCar and enjoy the ride.....
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89017 Oct 16, 2013
shame but true wrote:
Trudy. Ive worked for 33 years. Same job. And fyi. U dont even deserve a response to ur stupidity.So maybe one of u so smart ones would answer lol question. Didnt think so. Neither of u can. Without looking even more out of touch.
Enjoy the Obama Box Car ride. The Box Car filled with cowards, ignorant, and uninformed.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89018 Oct 16, 2013
GOPs TOTAL DEFEAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Get Ready for Speaker Pelosi Part 2
When the Obama Box Car stops its the gas chamber for you. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Smell the roses

United States

#89019 Oct 16, 2013
U have to be the stupidist prick yet.IT TAKES 20 YEARS HUH? So we dont have to worry because george sr will save us any time. rite.
mEAT me in st louie

United States

#89020 Oct 17, 2013
Trudy wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile dems are raping Americans pocket book.
What a total load of crap...the only raping going on is at your family reunions in OWNEDsville keep your sick perverted bullshit to yourselves.

WE WON YOU LOST
mEAT me in st louie

United States

#89021 Oct 17, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an independent....it was this prez who shut the government down.
more Lying CRAP from OWENEDsville
mEAT me in st louie

United States

#89022 Oct 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really want people to suffer that much? That would really be a disaster!
Dumb......now who would be Dumber???
Get it? Dumb and Dumber!
CHEERS!
WE WON ...YOU LOST ...GET IT DUMBASS!!!!

Pat Robertson even agrees...CHEERS!
GOP HOUSE OF HORRORS

United States

#89023 Oct 17, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Obama Box Car stops its the gas chamber for you. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Hmmmmm ....SEEMS You Got Your DUMBASS HANDED TO YOU...LOL

now repeat untill you understand this

WE WON YOU LOST ...
If You don't like it...
GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY !!!!
ExtortionistsExt inguished

United States

#89025 Oct 17, 2013
Trudy wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin on dem lover.
Americans know the truth. The sponges (you) outweigh the workers (me). As long as low information government teet suckers as yourself continue to live off the government the workers are the ones that suffer.
Hahaha, you are so desperate you
Pulled the race card.
Hahaha... You are Stunningly MISINFORMED ...Dear!

Republicans owe the American public an apology for taking them hostage, wasting 24 billion dollars and loosing hundreds of thousands of jobs. For their part in all this I suggest the Koch brothers make the American public whole by reimbursing us the 24 billion dollars they have helped wast.

WE WON YOU LOST
GET OVER IT ...OR GET OUT!!!!!
Extortionist Extinguished

United States

#89026 Oct 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really want people to suffer that much? That would really be a disaster!
Dumb......now who would be Dumber???
Get it? Dumb and Dumber!
CHEERS!
The "Shut Down America First" Party has left the house!

With egg on their faces and tails tucked between their legs.
LOL
GOPExtortion Extinguished

United States

#89027 Oct 17, 2013
For the Sake of the Republic The GOTP Must Go
There are some people who should never be put in a position of power. They don’t have the wisdom, compassion or humility to wield power over others in any other way but a destructive one.

What is the Tea Party anyway? A conglomeration of racists and religious extremists, low-info, Read More... Right Wing media addicts and a sprinkling of Ayn-Rand faux libertarians (who want government out of the lives of wealthy people and corporations and in the lives of the poor, minorities and women). They are funded by wealthy plutocrats like the Koch brothers who use them as tools to get what they want.
The energy of the Tea Party and the GOP though comes primarily from the most hateful and destructive people in that group. It shouldn’t be surprising that our country ended up with a rope pulled tightly around its neck. That’s the only way they know to “negotiate” on race, equality, progress, etc. They can’t argue based on facts because the facts dispute their positions. They can’t use majority rule because they are unpopular with the majority of Americans. The way they win arguments is by self-righteously Hulking out and verbally or physically attacking their adversaries and winning through the use of force.
In this case, the adversary of the Tea Party was America itself. The nation refused to elect their Presidential nominee who would kill the ACA so they see America as being as much as an adversary as Democrats. Governing based on hatred and spite is not sustainable in a democracy…especially when that hatred is aimed at the majority of voters. They may have become very sophisticated in the art of propaganda but that too can only be sustained so long. When people have personal experiences that refute propaganda, it destroys both the propaganda and the propagandists.
People now know first hand who shut down the government, who laid off their spouses from government jobs and who threatened destruction of the U.S. economy. They are learning more and more that the ACA is a good thing, that Obama hasn’t turned the country socialist and that the government doesn’t work with this GOP in power.
It is the important job of Democrats to keep this latest failed extortion attempt hung around each and every Republican’s neck like belling a cat. That bell needs to be rung continuously through 2014 to remind voters that the election of their House Representative and Senators is a vote to support our nation or to threaten its stability and its future.
GOPExtortion Extinguished

United States

#89028 Oct 17, 2013
Trudy wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy you not so affordable healthcare, your tax increases and so in. Must be nice to be such a sponge these things don't matter.
The GOP was fighting for the American voice, they didnt think it was right that congress and the president recieve "special" perks. While everyone else struggle to pay for Obama Care.
Good luck continuing to suck from the government teet....obviously you are a dem and programmed to do so
More Inconvient FACTS...maybe FAUX News can distort the truth for you to better suit your delusional world

"State exchanges report strong interest from young people" - mondernhealthcare.com

The state-run exchange in New York announced Tuesday that it had signed up more than 40,000 people who applied for insurance and were found eligible.

In Washington State, the state-run exchange had a rocky start on Oct. 1, but managed to turn things around quickly by adjusting certain parameters on its Web site to alleviate bottlenecks. By Monday, more than 9,400 people had signed up for coverage.

Other states reporting a steady stream of enrollments in recent days include California, Connecticut, Kentucky and Rhode Island.
GOP can now RIP

United States

#89030 Oct 17, 2013
Oh What A WONDERFUL Morning

GOP = RIP
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89031 Oct 17, 2013
GOP HOUSE OF HORRORS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm ....SEEMS You Got Your DUMBASS HANDED TO YOU...LOL
now repeat untill you understand this
WE WON YOU LOST ...
If You don't like it...
GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY !!!!
You and your family won a trip on the Obama Box Car. A trip that will end where you least expect it to. Just like Hitler's jews. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89033 Oct 17, 2013
GOP can now RIP wrote:
Oh What A WONDERFUL Morning
GOP = RIP
Free train ride on an Obama Box Car.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr south amboy 20,699
Coalburner at Adams elementary 12 hr Back Again 3
Blk Thugs Shooting White again on MetroLink 13 hr Back Again 4
Is the phrase "once you go black you never go b... (Jan '11) 16 hr Sweetheart 287
Karl bowie Sat sick of one-sided 2
Facebook Class Action Likely 2 Put $5000.00 In ... Sat I Do Federal Laws... 1
Is downtown area safe for a single girl to visit Sat sick of one-sided 13

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages