Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88786 Oct 11, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Look, "DorK"! Don't "DinK" with me at your "DesK"! You are always in the "DarK" from "DusK" to dawn!
Try again dumbass!!!

You are definitely the best example I have ever seen of the D-K effect.

Do you and your retarded St Louis demon spawn kid ever do anything besides post on here 24/7?

It must be some sort of forum record, 25000 posts and you have to say anything even remotely intelligent.
Gov Tit Sucking Liberals

Ozark, MO

#88787 Oct 11, 2013
SEN. MARCO RUBIO, R-FLA., SAID THAT THERE IS A GROWING INTOLERANCE OF CHRISTIAN BELIEFS and prompted a standing ovation when he declared,“I believe Jesus Christ is God.”

“Today we see a rising tide of intolerance in America, intolerance towards those who cherish these values,” Rubio said during his remarks Friday at the Values Voters Summit.“They – the traditional values they cherish – hard work, responsibility, self-control, the belief that life does not revolve around us – who’s harmed by these values? Who does – how does promoting these values hurt anyone? The millions of Americans who share these values are tired of being constantly told that they need to keep their opinions to themselves.”

The conference, sponsored by the Family Research Conference, featured Rubio and other potential GOP presidential contenders in 2016.

“On issue – on issue after issue, on issue after issue, they are expected to be tolerant of others, but increasingly our culture’s intolerant of them,” Rubio continued.“This is not about imposing our religion on anyone. In America you have the right to worship any way you choose. That’s why virtually every faith and every denomination on earth has a presence in our land. You have a right to not believe in God at all.

“But I believe Jesus Christ is God,” Rubio said, prompting the crowd to rise and shout in approval:

“I believe he loves every single human being that has ever lived, no matter what they have done, even if they don’t believe in him,” Rubio said.“That’s why he suffered a brutal death and he resurrected from the dead, to erase the sins that separate us from him.”

Rubio said the country’s economic well being is tied to its moral wellbeing.

“But if we want to save our country, we must all realize that the breakdown of our culture is trapping millions of people in a cycle of poverty and dependence, and together, we have to do something about it,” Rubio said.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/11/se...

How to Destroy a Culture in 5 Easy Steps
http://www.firstthings.com/onthesquare/2011/0...
Gov Tit Sucking Liberals

Ozark, MO

#88789 Oct 11, 2013
Truckers Shutdown DC Highways & Demand Obama Leaves Office

The government shutdown the World War II memorial, now truckers are shutting down America.

On October 1, the Obama administration closed the WWII memorial in DC, which was paid for with private funds to honor the country's most beloved veterans. One week later, the Administration allowed for an immigration reform rally to take place on the National Mall with hundreds of illegal immigrations in participation, just a few hundred feet away. The outrage caught national headlines and the National Park Service has since changed the wording on the signs around the memorial.

Ride for the Constitution has sent their drivers to clog traffic on DC interstates to bring awareness to their cause. They are demanding that President Obama leaves office and are upset with excessive regulation in the trucking industry that is jeopardizing their livelihood.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/video/video/show...

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#88791 Oct 11, 2013
All nobama care comes down to is a huge tax hike . people cannot afford it so they will have to pay the fine (i.e.)TAX HIKE
Period

Kansas City, MO

#88792 Oct 11, 2013
I am so glad Ted Cruz in no way represents Missouri . He just came across in such a way of disgrace Texas should stand in shame for the way he came across on nat'l TV.
ZOMBIE Republicans

United States

#88793 Oct 12, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
All nobama care comes down to is a huge tax hike . people cannot afford it so they will have to pay the fine (i.e.)TAX HIKE
All You Come Down To is a DUMB-Bullshiter, that loves to hump dead people.
You should put under your name ...ZOMBIE RIGHTS...cause the GOP is the "Walking Dead"
If you weren't so STUPID... you would be a Traitor
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88794 Oct 12, 2013
GOP Death Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the Republicans should change the GOP "icon" from a Elephant to a Masterdon...since they are going extinct!
ha, haa, haaa!!!!
Don't be so sure. The Demoncrats own the destruction and economic terriorism on the middle class in favor of enriching their elites.

Currently the only ones standing up for the middle class are the Republicans and the people are watching.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88795 Oct 12, 2013
Period wrote:
I am so glad Ted Cruz in no way represents Missouri . He just came across in such a way of disgrace Texas should stand in shame for the way he came across on nat'l TV.
You are a moron! Ted Cruz was there fighting for you.

He was fighting the Clinton-Obama agenda of destroying America's middle class in favor of enriching their elites.

Develope a backbone and stop being an Obama Bitch!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88796 Oct 12, 2013
ZOMBIE Republicans wrote:
<quoted text>
You should put under your name ...ZOMBIE RIGHTS...cause the GOP is the "Walking Dead"
Who's the DUMB-Bullshiter? You Obama Bitches!

The only ones fighting for middle class America are the Tea Party Republicans.

What have the Demoncrats done? Destroy middle class freedom, prosperity and growth while enriching their elites.

The traitor is you! For demonizing those who really care about this country.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88797 Oct 12, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, NO! Here come the "Birthers" again! Just when we thought that we had gotten rid of the likes of "Queen of the Birthers" Orly Taitz and Sheriff Joe, they are sprouting up again like zombies!
Here is "Zombie Taitz" getting owned by Lawrence O'Donnell, LOL! I always enjoy watching O'Donnell "pull the plug" on the propaganda of Taitz!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zB3W5NTAAAoXX
Just the ongoing fact that Obama pushes the continued destruction of middle class freedom, prosperity, and growth raises the question who he really is.

Obama's narcisistic hate for America and it's citizens is beyond reasonable explanation.
GOP The Walking Dead

United States

#88798 Oct 12, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so sure. The Demoncrats own the destruction and economic terriorism on the middle class in favor of enriching their elites.
Currently the only ones standing up for the middle class are the Republicans and the people are watching.
You just babl'n that CRAZY Talk...even Fox news is turning on the GOP...

you're the perfect example of why (R) Gov. Bobby Jindal called you the Party of STUPID!
Roadrunner

West Plains, MO

#88799 Oct 12, 2013
ZOMBIE Republicans wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see the part of Obamacare that is for treating mental illness will be a good benefit for you.
Roadrunner

West Plains, MO

#88800 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>
At the rate things are going Obamacare will be responsible for taking more people out of the middle class and into the lower class than the great depression did. Welcome to the less than 30 hour workweek America.
GOP The Walking Dead

United States

#88801 Oct 12, 2013
Roadrunner wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see the part of Obamacare that is for treating mental illness will be a good benefit for you.
Unfortuantely for you ...
All your numerious treatments in the Bachmann Clinic aren't!

GOP The Kamikaze Party!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#88802 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I guess anything to get off the subject, demonize the opposition.
Reguardless, The Clinton-Obama agenda is to destroy American, freedom, prosperity and growth. It has worked and here we are now.
Now they want your healthcare to: limit, ration, and tax.
Currently newly elected Tea Party Republicans are the Middle Class American's only line of defense. God help them/us......
If there was such an agenda, it would be more correctly referred to as the Reagan-Bush 41-Chinton-Bush 43-Obama agenda, myopic one!

The fact that you seem to actually believe that either CONs or DEMs have any regard for John Public is both hilarious and pathetic.

Lay off the CON Kool-Aid and you might notice that! Identifying that you have a problem is the first step toward your recovery!

Good luck with that, little CON-bot! Wake up and smell the guano! CON politicians only interest is helping their Elite overlords!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#88803 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>
You are a moron! Ted Cruz was there fighting for you.
He was fighting the Clinton-Obama agenda of destroying America's middle class in favor of enriching their elites.
After Ted led the clueless, radicalized Tea Party Congressmen into traffic and left them there, standing in their circular firing squad, with no way out of their lose-lose strategy, he took the time to put his kids and the rest of the U. S. to sleep, reading "Green Eggs and Ham", a kiddie book! That Ted, he's such an irrelevant GOP-hating prankster! Is it true that he's actually trying to help the DEMs?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88804 Oct 12, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was such an agenda, it would be more correctly referred to as the Reagan-Bush 41-Chinton-Bush 43-Obama agenda, myopic one!
The fact that you seem to actually believe that either CONs or DEMs have any regard for John Public is both hilarious and pathetic.
Lay off the CON Kool-Aid and you might notice that! Identifying that you have a problem is the first step toward your recovery!
Good luck with that, little CON-bot! Wake up and smell the guano! CON politicians only interest is helping their Elite overlords!
American middle class enjoyed prosperity and growth under the Reagan agenda. Bush was a lame duck under the Demoncrats, Pelozie ,Ried, Barney Frank with the Clinton agenda.

The American Middle Class has been under attack for the past 20 years by the Demoncratic Clinton-Obama agenda in destroying middle class freedom, prosperity and growth in favor of enriching Demoncratic elites like Hillary, McCaskill, Unions etc.

The Demoncrats own the curreent economic environment with their narcisistic, anti-american policies.

Now real Americans are starting to take a stand. This is only the beginning and will take a long time to bring America back the Prosperity and Growth enjoyed from the Reagan administration.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88805 Oct 12, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
After Ted led the clueless, radicalized Tea Party Congressmen into traffic and left them there, standing in their circular firing squad, with no way out of their lose-lose strategy, he took the time to put his kids and the rest of the U. S. to sleep, reading "Green Eggs and Ham", a kiddie book! That Ted, he's such an irrelevant GOP-hating prankster! Is it true that he's actually trying to help the DEMs?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88806 Oct 12, 2013
GOP The Walking Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
You just babl'n that CRAZY Talk...even Fox news is turning on the GOP...
you're the perfect example of why (R) Gov. Bobby Jindal called you the Party of STUPID!
Just out: Obamacare web site was contracted to a Canadian Company who in turn subccontracted programmers in India.

Clinton-Obama agenda: destroy American freedom, prosperity and growth and leave it destroyed.

Grow a spine, stop being an Obama Bitch!!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#88807 Oct 12, 2013
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text> ... It must be some sort of forum record, 25000 posts and you have to say anything even remotely intelligent.
True. Glad you understand that. I do try to keep the intelligence level down, so hopefully you can understand what I am saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mudsharks 10 hr dbiggs69 60
St. Louis ISP Stalker is a Jerk Off 10 hr mEAT me in st louie 13
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Dave spano 21,017
Gas station robbed of $400 thousand dollars Wed Johnny Mac 1
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) Wed Rattlesnake Pete 105
Workbouse heat Tue Jim Crow 3
shoplifting needs to stop Jul 25 ThomasA 4

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages