Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#88765 Oct 11, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right the vets may not be able to make it. Only because the truckers will be tieing up the highways around DC this weekend!
America is catching on, you will be getting another golden shower yellow mut!
"another golden shower"? Quite possible. The Dow is going back up! Showers of golden dollars will fall upon me! Happy Days are Here Again! Wall Street knows the "Tea Partiers" will fold soon and return to their respective Hicksvilles.

(Word has it that "OWNEDSville" and his redneck-bar "so-called vet" buddies will depart today on the "short bus" to try to get to DC by Sunday. It's nice that the hospital tries to get these guys out for some field trips.)

#88766 Oct 11, 2013
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text> ... The funniest part, you've been sitting there all night waiting for me to post....
Even funnier -- I got a good night's sleep.

You overestimate your popularity, "OWNEDSville"! Now hurry! Your "short bus" leaves at 11 am! Have a nice trip! Too bad they will not let you into the World War II Memorial because you are not a veteran (or even any of your "pretend vet" drinking buddies).

#88767 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
He's doing it because I have been doing it in my posts of what I quoth of him. He tells the truth so much I decided to help my fragile ego by editing his comments to reflect my own lies. Oh, WAIT! NOBODY can edit a comment! How FOOLISH of me! I apologize! Why am I ALWAYS so WRONG?
Well, it's high time that you came to your senses!

#88768 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text> ... Dare you to a poll.
Well, tie me to a poll! Ah, hahahahahahaha! Don't try to discuss polls with me. You don't even know what a PDF is.
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88770 Oct 11, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry. Don't know Dunning or Kruger. Must be another one of your fantasies in your make-believe world.

I KNOW! I KNOW! Your "another" nickname for me is "DunkirK"! Right? That's quite historic, but a sad time for French, English, and Belgian forces.
Try again D**K. This time use your Cognitive Bias.

#88771 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Try again D**K. This time use your Cognitive Bias.
Look, "DorK"! Don't "DinK" with me at your "DesK"! You are always in the "DarK" from "DusK" to dawn!
Juan Valdez

Sparta, MO

#88772 Oct 11, 2013
GOP Damaged Badly wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans are doing more damage to America than Al Qaeda could have hoped to do. Republicans are enemies of America, plain and simple.
The Republican party is changing their elephant icon to Hogan's Goat.
OWNEDsville the HOMOclown

United States

#88773 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
He's doing it because I have been doing it in my posts to what I quote of him. He lies so much I decided to help him by editing the quotes to reflect the truth. Now his precious little ego has been crushed he is trying to get even. It's a good laugh to watch him try. He is such a weak minded idiot.
What OWNEDsville is really saying in this sad pitiful post is:

DAWG IS TOTALLY OWNING HER!!!!

Like Obama is OWNING Boehner...LOL
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88774 Oct 11, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"another golden shower"? Quite possible. The Dow is going back up! Showers of golden dollars will fall upon me! Happy Days are Here Again! Wall Street knows the "Tea Partiers" will fold soon and return to their respective Hicksvilles.
(Word has it that "OWNEDSville" and his redneck-bar "so-called vet" buddies will depart today on the "short bus" to try to get to DC by Sunday. It's nice that the hospital tries to get these guys out for some field trips.)
Close you eyes and open your mouth, the gold is about to come. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88775 Oct 11, 2013
OWNEDsville the HOMOclown wrote:
<quoted text>
What OWNEDsville is really saying in this sad pitiful post is:
DAWG IS TOTALLY OWNING HER!!!!
Like Obama is OWNING Boehner...LOL
What they "own" is corruption,graft and the destruction of the middle class. The Demoncrats and Obama do "own", I will give you that.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88776 Oct 11, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>The Republican party is changing their elephant icon to Hogan's Goat.
I do not know what that is , but the Demoncrats are currently spot on with their jackass icon. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
GOP Death Watch

United States

#88777 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I do not know what that is , but the Demoncrats are currently spot on with their jackass icon. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Maybe the Republicans should change the GOP "icon" from a Elephant to a Masterdon...since they are going extinct!
ha, haa, haaa!!!!
1st Muslim IlegalDictator

Ozark, MO

#88778 Oct 11, 2013
‘TRUCKERS FOR THE CONSTITUTION’ DELIVER THEIR LIST OF DEMANDS — WHICH INCLUDES LANGUAGE ABOUT OBAMA’S ALLEGED ‘FORGERIES’

“Truckers for the Constitution” organizer Zeeda Andrews on Friday circulated a list of demands that will supposedly be delivered to Texas Congressman Louie Gohmert.

Among them are suggestions that “Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Obama,” is a fake president because “his documents” are “forgeries.”

From the document:

From 2003 to 2008, several members of Congress introduced legislation, attempting to change Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution on eight separate occasions to make it possible for Barack Obama to meet the eligibility requirements for the office of president. Of which, a legal investigation has proven that his documents provided are forgeries, which is a felony offense.

The document goes on to state that the president,“with the help of corrupt politicians, and individuals in authoritative positions” is trying to destroy constitutional rights.

“Today, we again face another day in which we must declare our freedom, from yet another tyrannical, abusive form of government,” it reads.”We are here, to send a resounding affirmation. We are here, to breathe life back into our Constitution. We are here, to declare our independence.”

The document also includes criticisms of National Defense Authorization Act, the Affordable Care Act, the Department of Homeland Security and the Transportation Security Administration. It also accuses the White House of violating the War Powers Act.

Here’s what it has to say about the Department of Homeland Security:

The Department of Homeland Security is a non-military security force, which is violating the Constitution by using tax money to build a standing army, on American soil, training to engage with the American People.

And here’s what it has to say about the War Powers Act:

They have illegally put our military in a “War Zone” where they currently, guard opium productions and transport, police the people of other countries based on US law, they get authorization for military action from the United Nations Security Counsel [sic], which is High Treason, and they are exposing, and administering experimental, psychotropic, mind altering drugs for control over soldiers during secret, clandestine operations.

As of early Friday afternoon, the trucker group had not yet arrived in Washington, D.C. to deliver its list of demand to Gohmert.

They were also supposed to meet with members of Congress at the World War II Memorial, but apparently missed their opportunity due to traffic.

Ozark, MO

#88779 Oct 11, 2013
NPS Finally Allowing Some Parks To Re-Open…If States Pay For It

States have been offering to pay to keep the parks open since the beginning of the shutdown. But the Obama administration has dragged their feet, seeking to impose as much pain as possible. But now, faced with multiple legal challenges to their “policies of pain”, this may be their way of getting out of trouble.

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/11/nps-finall...
GOP On LIFE SUPPORT

United States

#88780 Oct 11, 2013
Bill O'Reilly: Republicans Will Lose In 2014, 2016 If They Don't 'Solve Problems'

"The Republican Party finds itself in trouble -- big trouble. Obamacare is not going to be defunded, and the GOP will have to make a deal with the president. And you know who's most happy about this? Hillary Clinton, that's who. Hard-right Americans should understand that Democrats will win next year's midterm elections and the presidency of 2016 if the Republican party does not begin to solve problems."

-- Bill O'Reilly

Ha, Haa, Haaa!!!!!!!!!!
TeaTrucker Protest a BUST

United States

#88781 Oct 11, 2013
1st Muslim IlegalDictator wrote:
‘TRUCKERS FOR THE CONSTITUTION’ DELIVER THEIR LIST OF DEMANDS — WHICH INCLUDES LANGUAGE ABOUT OBAMA’S ALLEGED ‘FORGERIES’
“Truckers for the Constitution” organizer Zeeda Andrews on Friday circulated a list of demands that will supposedly be delivered to is trying to destroy constitutional rights.

Bullsh*t,Bullsh#t, Bullsh*t,Bullsh*t,Bullsh*t,Bul lsh*t

They were also supposed to meet with members of Congress at the World War II Memorial, but apparently missed their opportunity due to traffic.
Truckers Ride For The Constitution Failing To Beat Out Everyday Beltway Headaches So Far

This is Rushs' Army. Impotent, just like him!!

As of yesterday, they were all ready preparing their excuses for lack of attendance.

In yesterday's Alan Jones InfoWar.com site, there was an article claiming that the Feds were going to have the national guard close interstate 495 to prevent the protests.

Today's news reports say that the rain has slowed down the traffic more than any of the dozen truckers who showed up for the protest.

So obviously Infowars will drag out their Obama weather making machine conspiracy again.

W-A-Y Too Funny!!!!!!!!!!

#88782 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Close you eyes and open your mouth, the gold is about to come. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
"close you eyes"? Is that how you speak to children?
mEAT me in st louie

United States

#88783 Oct 11, 2013
Like The Old Saying "It's all in the Cards"!!!

LET'S GO CARDS!!!

#88784 Oct 11, 2013
1st Muslim IlegalDictator wrote:
... Of which, a legal investigation has proven that his documents provided are forgeries, which is a felony offense....
Oh, NO! Here come the "Birthers" again! Just when we thought that we had gotten rid of the likes of "Queen of the Birthers" Orly Taitz and Sheriff Joe, they are sprouting up again like zombies!

Here is "Zombie Taitz" getting owned by Lawrence O'Donnell, LOL! I always enjoy watching O'Donnell "pull the plug" on the propaganda of Taitz!

Ozark, MO

#88785 Oct 11, 2013
Compare Senator Rand Paul (KY-R) and Pres Obama's Summer Vacation

http://www.americanfreedombybarbara.com/2013/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mentally Insane Topix Stalker 3 hr Jeff Beauregard S... 19
News Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... (Aug '14) 8 hr Straight talking ... 458
Lawyer Bruce Hilton (Aug '11) 12 hr dissatified 8
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) Fri Psh 84
Want FAKE news?? =CBS Scott Pelley Fri Clark 7
Who are the Hells Angels MC clubs in St. Louis,... (May '15) Jun 21 Assless Chaps 32
CBS number 1 in real fake news Jun 21 Fire 3

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages