Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#88746 Oct 10, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ... Currently newly elected Tea Party Republicans are the Middle Class American's only line of defense against the Tea Party. God help us......
Amen!

#88747 Oct 10, 2013
HA wrote:
<quoted text>Here is another of my Neurotic Bull$hyt Comments
So true! I think the healing has begun, "OWNEDSVille." Confession is good for the soul.
a TRUE Patriot

San Jose, CA

#88748 Oct 10, 2013
1st Muslim IlegalDictator wrote:
MILLION VET MARCH
Get ready to join a million vets in Washington DC and online! The Administration has closed down war memorials that are normally open 24/7 and that do not have any staff to guard them under normal circumstances.
Join the March
October 13th, 2013, 9:00 AM
National World War II Memorial
Washington, DC
http://1mvetmarch.wordpress.com/
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
The Republicans are enemies of the United States and it is totally their fault that the War Memorials are closed.
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88749 Oct 11, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>NOW you are talkin' "OWNEDSville"! Glad to see that you are finally admitting it!_8-)
ROFLMAO!! Once again I OWN YOU!!

You see Dawg I knew with all the whining and crying you do every time that I could eventually get you to do I as well. The problem for you is, I don't care. Other then this post to laugh at you I will never mention it again (except the occasional post to someone else telling them how I made you my bitch yet again). You see Dawg, you're a self centered, egotistical, narcissistic douchebag who lives his whole life on here and worries about what people think. That's true narcissism for you, you're worry about people and their perception of you who if they saw on the street would never know it was you. Your ego is fragile it can be crushed in anonymous cyberspace. Me on the other hand, I could care less. This one forum is nothing but entertainment for me.

Now posts your usual drivel that you think will somehow change it so your fragile little ego doesn't feel so embarrassed. Just remember, it won't change the facts, one if which is I OWN YOU!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88750 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>Last night me and my retard son from St Louis took first place at the Queen of Engalnd/Camilla Boles father-son look alike contest at our favorite gay drag bar I was so proud of my little retard !
CONGRATS!! Good to hear you freaks are finally bonding.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88751 Oct 11, 2013
GOP Damaged Badly wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans are doing more damage to America than Al Qaeda could have hoped to do. Republicans are enemies of America, plain and simple.
Stupid! Plain and simple. The Damage has already been done to America.

Damage has been done by the Clinton-Obama agenda.

The narcisistic, destruction of freedom, prosperity and growth by the Demoncratic Party has caused the loss of 8 million jobs with no replacement in site. Devaluation of the dollar with 17 trillion in debt. High cost of energy with narcisistic policies "lets bankrupt coal, shut down oil leases, stop a pipeline, etc".

No dumbaas, The Republicans, especially newley elected "Tea Party" Republicans are starting to stand up for idiots like you and along with the rest of America. The future of this country depends now on them and their ability to overturn the Demoncratic Party that is now an anti-American regime.

Even our problems with Al Qaeda was created by Clinton. Funny you would bring Al Qaeda up. Obama would make a good Al Qaeda leader and my be up for a reward by them.
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88752 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>NOW you are talkin' "OWNEDSville"! Glad to see that you are finally admitting it!_8-)
P.S. Your new nickname is going to be Dunning. Or maybe Kruger. Let's just go with D-K which by coincidence happens to be the first and last letter of another nickname we have for you.

(Let's see how long it takes him to figure this one out and how many times he has a meltdown over it)

#88753 Oct 11, 2013
1st Muslim IlegalDictator wrote:
MILLION VET MARCH
Join the March
October 13th, 2013, 9:00 AM
National World War II Memorial
Washington, DC ...
LOL! "MILLION VET MARCH"! Sure!
I bet there will be at least 50 people there!(Mainly media.)

Will you be taking your redneck bar "vet" buddies in the short bus, "Ozark"?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88754 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Amen!
Now changing people's posts? Typical; lieing, cheating scumbag. You must be an Obama Bitch!

#88755 Oct 11, 2013
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!! Once again I OWN YOU!!
... I could eventually get you to do I as well....
... The problem for you is, I don't care....
... Me on the other hand, I could care less....
Boy, you sure do a lot of denying that you care! ROFL! If you REALLY CARED, would you write even more drivel? Or less?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88756 Oct 11, 2013
GOP Damaged Badly wrote:
Poll: Republicans 'Badly Damaged' By Shutdown Battle
The Republican Party has been "badly damaged" by the government shutdown, according to an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll released Thursday evening, which finds public opinion souring on the GOP and some of its core positions.
Americans blamed Republicans over President Barack Obama for the shutdown by a margin of 22 percentage points, with 53 percent saying the GOP deserved more blame, and 31 percent saying Obama did. Approval ratings for the Republican Party and the tea party were at 24 percent and 21 percent respectively -- both record lows as measured by NBC/WSJ.
Democrats aren't wildly popular either. Obama's approval rating is a marginally positive 47 percent, while the Democratic Party is at 39 percent, and congressional Democrats are at 36 percent.
A slim plurality of Americans say Obama should negotiate with Republicans, even before they agree to a deal that reopens the government or raises the debt ceiling. The president's approval has remained stable since the shutdown, and there are signs that Democrats may get a boost from the shutdown's political effects.
Voters were 8 points more likely to say they'd prefer a Democratic-controlled Congress over a Republican-controlled Congress, a 5-point shift toward the Democrats since last month. Support for the new health care law, the touchstone of the government shutdown, rose a net 8 points from September, while the belief that government should do more to solve problems was up 8 points from June.
“That is an ideological boomerang,” Bill McInturff, the GOP pollster who conducts the NBC/WSJ poll along with Democratic pollster Peter Hart, told NBC.“As the debate has been going on, if there is a break, there is a break against the Republican position.”
The Republicans need to fight harder! The future of America is at stake and saving it from the current Demoncratic Clinton-Obama regime is going to be a big task. Freedom, prosperity and growth needs to be regained.

#88757 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text> ... No dumbaas, The Republicans, especially newley elected "Tea Party" Republicans are starting to stand up ...
... hopefully to return to their respective Hicksvilles so they can get back to their serious business of drinking beer with their redneck buddies.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88758 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! "MILLION VET MARCH"! Sure!
I bet there will be at least 50 people there!(Mainly media.)
Will you be taking your redneck bar "vet" buddies in the short bus, "Ozark"?
You're right the vets may not be able to make it. Only because the truckers will be tieing up the highways around DC this weekend!

America is catching on, you will be getting another golden shower yellow mut!
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88759 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>Boy, you sure do a lot of denying that you care! ROFL! If you REALLY CARED, would you write even more drivel? Or less?
Typical response from a douchebag trying to change the fact that he got his ass kicked yet again. To bad you fail as always. The funniest part, you've been sitting there all night waiting for me to post.

I OWN YOU!!!

Always have, ALWAYS WILL!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

Now what can I make you do next? Guess you will have to wait and see.
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88760 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>Now changing people's posts? Typical; lieing, cheating scumbag. You must be an Obama Bitch!
He's doing it because I have been doing it in my posts to what I quote of him. He lies so much I decided to help him by editing the quotes to reflect the truth. Now his precious little ego has been crushed he is trying to get even. It's a good laugh to watch him try. He is such a weak minded idiot.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88761 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
... hopefully to return to their respective Hicksvilles so they can get back to their serious business of drinking beer with their redneck buddies.
Don't knock the rednecks, they are more honorable than Demoncrats! Dare you to a poll.

#88762 Oct 11, 2013
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. Your new nickname is going to be Dunning. Or maybe Kruger. Let's just go with D-K which by coincidence happens to be the first and last letter of another nickname we have for you.
(Let's see how long it takes him to figure this one out and how many times he has a meltdown over it)
Sorry. Don't know Dunning or Kruger. Must be another one of your fantasies in your make-believe world.

I KNOW! I KNOW! Your "another" nickname for me is "DunkirK"! Right? That's quite historic, but a sad time for French, English, and Belgian forces.

#88763 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Now changing people's posts? Typical; lieing, cheating scumbag. You must be an Obama Bitch!
Sorry. You are wrong. "OWNEDSVille" insists that changing people's posts is IMPOSSIBLE! You better take that subject up with him.

#88764 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
The Republicans need to fight harder! The future of America is at stake and saving it from the current Demoncratic Clinton-Obama regime is going to be a big task. Freedom, prosperity and growth needs to be regained.
Pssssst! You forgot "elitist" and "narcissistic"! ROFL!

(Corpus Republicanus is lying on the ground, internally hemorrhaging. Its only option is to bleed harder.)

#88765 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
You're right the vets may not be able to make it. Only because the truckers will be tieing up the highways around DC this weekend!
America is catching on, you will be getting another golden shower yellow mut!
"another golden shower"? Quite possible. The Dow is going back up! Showers of golden dollars will fall upon me! Happy Days are Here Again! Wall Street knows the "Tea Partiers" will fold soon and return to their respective Hicksvilles.

(Word has it that "OWNEDSville" and his redneck-bar "so-called vet" buddies will depart today on the "short bus" to try to get to DC by Sunday. It's nice that the hospital tries to get these guys out for some field trips.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renewal by Anderson $2000 windows 11 hr Dick 5
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) 11 hr Dyersburg tn 89
Put more knee grows on tv 11 hr Mandingo bull 1
Tell DirecTV you don't want CBS 11 hr Mandingo bull 4
News Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... (Aug '14) 16 hr Guest 469
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Really 21,438
2 more black Demorat's involved stabbings at bar Mon SOS 1

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages