Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#88639 Oct 9, 2013
1st Muslim IlegalDictator wrote:
... On Monday we sent a demand letter to the Obama Administration, and yesterday afternoon we sent our Freedom of Information Act request....
Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha! Because of the shutdown of the US government, no "Freedom of Information Act" requests are being processed!

Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha! Duh! Duh! Duh! Duhmmies!

#88640 Oct 9, 2013
I just visited the "ACLJ" website, in my dedication to keeping "Ozark" honest.

(The "ACLJ" is a right-wing organization with the dubious name of "American Center for Law and Justice." I am quite sure they are only interested in THEIR LAWS and THEIR JUSTICE.)

One of their links caught my eye: "Victory: Elementary School Kids Can Bring Bibles to School."

Double Duh! Despite right-wing extremist propaganda to the contrary, elementary school students (and all other students) can bring bibles to school. That is just another "right-wing" fake issue, but it sure gets "right-wing" blood boiling!_8-)
GOP The SUICIDE Party

United States

#88641 Oct 9, 2013
WelcomeToReality wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, the lesson learned here is a little too little, a little too late. What's done is done. I am glad that you have come to "see" what is really going on. It does pay to know the past so that you can secure a better future. Too bad the prez didn't study his history lessons in school. I guess they didn't teach American history in Indonesia.
Too bad that the GOP hooked their train to a bunch of illiterate hillbillies (like you), and now they are being derailed.
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88642 Oct 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Herr Doktor Paul Joseph Goebbels would be PROUD of ME. His teachings:

1. Pick lies
2. REPEAT! REPEAT! REPEAT!

SOMETHING I DO CONSTANTLY. IT WILL DEMONSTRATED IN THE NEXT QUOTED POST OF MINE
Yep, it will be.
GOP Alternative Universe

United States

#88643 Oct 9, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so correct it's not even funny. That's why the IRS targeted the Tea Party affiliates. It's all one big power grab and the American people are the ones going to be left sucking the hind teat, if that. Unfortunately, there are those who buy into the left wings' menu of deceit and swallow it whole, bones an all. One of these days, they will choke on it like the rest of us.
Watching Obama's speech yesterday he said raising the debt ceiling will not increase our debt. Technically, I suppose that the debt ceiling is just a number that congress goes by to limit their borrowing. But you damn well know that they are going to reach that number. It's one in the same, you know it and I know it. What a liar. He has been doing it for so long he even believes his own stuff. God help us all!
Hey you dumbazz Republican... you don't negotiate a law. You don't like it then try to win an election...good luck now!

The GOP Heritage Foundation once promoted Romney/Obamacare BEFORE it became ObamaCare.
Once Dems consider their ideas the Cons urinate backwards in horror
GOP Alternative Universe

United States

#88644 Oct 9, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact:
Clinton-Obama agenda is to destroy American freedom, prosperity and growth while enriching the elites. This has been going on for 20 years.
Pelozie, Ried, Barney Frank carried it on during the lame duck Bush administration and now Obama is Clinton on steroids.
Not happy just sucking the wealth out of the middle class now it is going to be your health.
The Clinton-Obama agenda has had free reign till now. Finally someone is standing up and starting to fight - The newly elected Tea Party Republicans.
They will be Demonized for real "hope and change" will not be easy, doing nothing will bring more financial pain to the American middle class and a hopeless future.
hahahahahahahaha

Forget the GOP Going off the track...The above moronic post clearly shows that the GOP is a speeding "Bullit Train To CRAZY Town".
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88645 Oct 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>No. President Obama is standing firm against the "Tea Partiers" who thought they could hold the US government hostage in the "Tea Partiers'" fight against "ObamaCare," which is the law of the land and has been for 3 years.

The US does not negotiate with terrorists!
Law of land: The designation of general public laws that are EQUALLY BINDING on ALL members of the community.

ObamaCare does not apply to the President, Vice President, their staffs, and members of their administrations.

ObamaCare does not apply to members of Congress and their staffs.

ObamaCare has been waived for over 2000 companies and corporations.

ObamaCare will be waived for the Unions who are demanding it once all this budget/debt crap is over. The only reason it hasn't been so far is because right now would be the the worst time for Obama to grant it. But it will happen. Obama is a union bitch.

OBAMACARE IS NOT THE LAW OF THE LAND.

IT IS ONLY THE LAW OF SOME OF THE LAND....Most of which DONT WANT IT.

Dawg is a prime example of the Nazi Propaganda he accuses others of. He gets up reads his DNC "words of the day" email then repeats, repeats, and repeats some more....law of the land, terrorists, etc. etc. etc. Repeated lies is all he is capable of. One key element to Nazi style propaganda is accuse others of what you do while doing it. Dawg has that down pact. He is a true 21st century Nazi.

Not to mention a coward and a traitor as he had proven repeatedly as well.
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

United States

#88646 Oct 9, 2013
GOP Alternative Universe wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahahahaha

Forget the GOP Going off the track...The above moronic post clearly shows that the GOP is a speeding "Bullit Train To CRAZY Town".
It's BULLET you retarded f**k.
Unhappy American

Chula, MO

#88647 Oct 9, 2013
VIMEO(DOT)COM/63749379, AGENDA: Grinding America Down. All concerned for America's future, this is a must watch.
GOP All Time Low Polls

United States

#88648 Oct 9, 2013
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
My head...It's up my BUTT, I'm a sad retarded f**k.
Republican Party's Rating Plummets To 'Record Low'

This is why Cruz said this debacle will not hurt the Republican Party; there is no more hurt you can do to it.

The REAL Truth:
The GOP approval rating is still way too high.
GOP All Time Low Polls

United States

#88649 Oct 9, 2013
"Republican Party's Rating Plummets To 'Record Low'"

hahahahahaha

They ain't seen nothin' yet - 2014/2016 they'll look at their 2012 blowout as 'the good old days'. They're now the party of not just extremists, but extremely irresponsible too. That doesn't fly in the USA.
GOP All Time Low Polls

United States

#88650 Oct 9, 2013
The REPUBLICANS race to the bottom continues!

At last....a race they'll win with a real national mandate!
jerkoffs

Farmington, MO

#88651 Oct 9, 2013
gop,,,,,burying that what use to be the middle class, now we are the lower middle class because they are all about cheap wages.
GOP All Time Low Polls

United States

#88652 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Law of land: The designation of general public laws that are EQUALLY BINDING on ALL members of the community.
ObamaCare does not apply to the President, Vice President, their staffs, and members of their administrations.
ObamaCare does not apply to members of Congress and their staffs.
ObamaCare has been waived for over 2000 companies and corporations.
ObamaCare will be waived for the Unions who are demanding it once all this budget/debt crap is over. The only reason it hasn't been so far is because right now would be the the worst time for Obama to grant it. But it will happen. Obama is a union bitch.
OBAMACARE IS NOT THE LAW OF THE LAND.
IT IS ONLY THE LAW OF SOME OF THE LAND....Most of which DONT WANT IT.
Dawg is a prime example of the Nazi Propaganda he accuses others of. He gets up reads his DNC "words of the day" email then repeats, repeats, and repeats some more....law of the land, terrorists, etc. etc. etc. Repeated lies is all he is capable of. One key element to Nazi style propaganda is accuse others of what you do while doing it. Dawg has that down pact. He is a true 21st century Nazi.
Not to mention a coward and a traitor as he had proven repeatedly as well.
Traitor???? You mean DAWG is a Tea-Publican????? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

OWNEDsville Like I've always said
"the only thing YOU and Republicans succeed at is failure".

YOU ARE SO DAWG-OWNED!!!!

#88653 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep, it will be.
There you go again, editing my posts. Typical "Tea Party" shill.

#88654 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Law of land: The designation of general public laws that are EQUALLY BINDING on ALL members of the community....
Sorry, "OWNEDSville"! As a "wannabee" Perry Mason, you failed the bar exam!

(I meant the exam taken by lawyers, not where you meet with your redneck friends. You "ace" that "exam" nightly.)

#88655 Oct 9, 2013
Unhappy American wrote:
VIMEO(DOT)COM/63749379, AGENDA: Grinding America Down. All concerned for America's future, this is a must watch.
... and ANOTHER "Tea Partier" fails at using the Internet.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#88656 Oct 9, 2013
" Yellow Dawg " Did you grow up to grow old to spend your time yapping at nobod'ys as if youre actually accomplishing a mission.

Oh wait. I suppose you are getting paid to yap to a very few eyeballs that will make no bearing on results.

#88657 Oct 9, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
" Yellow Dawg " Did you grow up to grow old to spend your time yapping at nobod'ys as if youre actually accomplishing a mission.
Oh wait. I suppose you are getting paid to yap to a very few eyeballs that will make no bearing on results.
This polishes my writing skills ... which were already considerable.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88658 Oct 9, 2013
GOP All Time Low Polls wrote:
"Republican Party's Rating Plummets To 'Record Low'"
hahahahahaha
They ain't seen nothin' yet - 2014/2016 they'll look at their 2012 blowout as 'the good old days'. They're now the party of not just extremists, but extremely irresponsible too. That doesn't fly in the USA.
Hey Obama Bitch, Have you checked your master's rating lately? Appears the only one who really likes him is you...ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,

The ignorant and uninformed don't show up at mid term elections, you are so screwed......America wins!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Whippin post 20,199
UPCI Church ( WAKE UP ) REPENT 10 hr Rapture Ready 4
Holyhost HolyGhost HolyGhost 10 hr Rapture Ready 3
Repent And Be Born Again acts 2 38 (Oct '15) 10 hr Rapture Ready 26
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 10 hr JackArmStrong 51
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 12 hr ICP2016 6,463
Clinton protesters(looters--arsonist) at work i... Sun Black Panther 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages