Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
tim

Saint Louis, MO

#88175 Sep 29, 2013
Republicans have hampered and block every effort made by the Democrats. Time to send them and there teabagers down the road so the countrycan be ffixed. All GOP is about are helping the wealthy top working class. Ignorate hick minions need not reply (keep following your Republican masters to your own slaughter).

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#88176 Sep 29, 2013
DONT BE DAWG STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately I am unable to name any "thimgs" since there is no such word in the English language. As for the rest of your post I drank a whole bottle of laxative and was still not able to give a shit about reading it. Your posts are always the same thing, name calling Conservatives sucking up to your boyfriend Yellow Mutt.
Now run along little one, you are a joke.
Another non-responsive, reply? Figures! You ever get tired of failing? Guess not!*grin*
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#88177 Sep 29, 2013
NEW U.S. MAYOR SETS SIGHTS ON ‘BLACK NATION’
~ Why is it ok for liberals to be racist like this? Racism is wrong wherever it is found.
Check it out:

Voters in Jackson, Miss., a mid-sized city in the heart of the Deep South, have picked a Democrat as their mayor. What’s different about this individual is that he is a former leader of the Republic of New Afrika, a group dedicated to creating an independent black nation out of five southern states.

http://conservativebyte.com/2013/09/new-u-s-m...
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#88178 Sep 29, 2013
“Obama Family Ties To Radical Muslim Groups” For Dummies

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-family...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#88179 Sep 29, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
“Obama Family Ties To Radical Muslim Groups” For Dummies
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-family...
YOU DUMBOCRATS GOING TO LOVE THIS.

Ten states where Obamacare wipes out existing health care plans

MISSOURI MAKES ONE OF THE 10. You Dems should be excited about this. Not just for Missouri. But 9 other states too. Now you get Ration care when Obamacare gets funded.

Get ready to serve on your knees and worship your master.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/28/ten-states-...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#88180 Sep 29, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
The school bastards that approved showing this shit to those Kids in school should be bitch slapped so hard that the ugly would fly off their faces!...AND FIRED!...Apologise my ass..the damage was done to these kids, their families, and their communities.....and the COMMUNIST actors in the video should be boycotted from ever watching or spending money on their movies or music, and scorned forever.
http://minutemennews.com/2013/09/school-video...
I wish these Hollywood 'stars' would stick to their stupid movies and stay out of politics because they don't have a clue about anything. They act like Obama is God! Well, one day and probably very soon they will know he is not God! Makes me sick!

CHEERS!
GOP HATES AMERICA

Saint Louis, MO

#88181 Sep 30, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU DUMBOCRATS GOING TO LOVE THIS.
Ten states where Obamacare wipes out existing health care plans
MISSOURI MAKES ONE OF THE 10. You Dems should be excited about this. Not just for Missouri. But 9 other states too. Now you get Ration care when Obamacare gets funded.
Get ready to serve on your knees and worship your master.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/28/ten-states-...
Missouri HAS a health care plan...WHO KNEW?????

GOP = Bullshit
GOP HATES AMERICA

Saint Louis, MO

#88182 Sep 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish these Hollywood 'stars' would stick to their stupid movies and stay out of politics because they don't have a clue about anything. They act like Obama is God! Well, one day and probably very soon they will know he is not God! Makes me sick!
CHEERS!
No Rapture Yet?...
Because it's Bullshit...like everything you say?
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#88183 Sep 30, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>Another non-responsive, reply? Figures! You ever get tired of failing? Guess not!*grin*
Awwwwwe you poor baby. I would offer you a tissue but I'm sure you keep a healthy supply on hand to wipe the Dawg jizz off your chin when you're done being Dawgs bottom bitch.

Don't let the St Louis Retard find out though. He thinks he's Dawgs only bottom bitch. He might make a rinse and repeat post at you.
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#88184 Sep 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>I wish these Hollywood 'stars' would stick to their stupid movies and stay out of politics because they don't have a clue about anything. They act like Obama is God! Well, one day and probably very soon they will know he is not God! Makes me sick!

CHEERS!
Don't support their movies. If they want to be slaves to Obama that's their choice. Just like we have the choice not to spend money on their crap movies.
GOP the KOOL AID Party

Saint Louis, MO

#88185 Sep 30, 2013
Here are the Republicans' demands:

1) 30,000,000 people should not be able to have health insurance;
2) Home owners’ mortgages and charitable deductions should be capped or ended;
3)“Energy independence” should be side-railed while pipelines are built to export American energy;
4) Drill baby drill on federal park, forest and ...
5) More coal ash - please!
6) Eliminate fund for the orderly shut down of failed banks
7) No more consumer protection bureau
8) No more doctor and hospital responsibility for medical malpractice (everyone else should be held responsible for omissions and professional errors that harm & killl others, but not medical practitioners and not - especially - insurance companies!)
9) Medicare for some, but not for all
10) A woman's employer should decide whether or not she can have birth control

Republicans want all this to happen and it is a very clear "position statement" for the Republican Party. If things keep going, look to the Republicans to add more "social issues" in order to keep their "base" sucked into the "debate". Those additions will reveal more of the Republicans' real agenda.

All this because a House Republican minority that received 1,400,000 fewer votes than the Democratic House candidates can "control the House" and disregard American voters.

All the while pretending to "speak for all Americans".
GOP the KOOL AID Party

Saint Louis, MO

#88186 Sep 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't support their movies. If they want to be slaves to Obama that's their choice. Just like we have the choice not to spend money on their crap movies.
Oh, well.

Even though I'm a Democrat,

I never wanted to live in a country that the only major political party was the Democrats.

But as intently as the GOP is focused on self-destruction, it seems inevitable.
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#88187 Sep 30, 2013
House passes a bill that 2/3 of Americans don't want

Senate agrees

King Obama signs
America throws Democrats out of House in protest

Supreme court reviews and changes bill despite not having power to do so

House says it can defund the bill which they have to power to do

Harry Reid and Barack Obama veto the budget bill and shut the government down while holding the American people hostage

Liberals lose their minds and turn to hate speech, Nazi rhetoric, and flat out lies

Low information and low IQ people fall for it

2/3 of Americans celebrate the House and Senate Republicans for standing up to tyranny and not caving in.

The funniest part about the whole govt shutdown....it won't effect 98% of the American people but ObamaCare will effect 100%....except for all the ones that Obama has issued waivers and exemptions to cause you know, this is such a great bill that people want out of it.

But its the President's fault if he doesn't approve their budget bill?

You're damn right it is!!!!
GOP the LOSE LOSE Party

Saint Louis, MO

#88188 Sep 30, 2013
Prepare thyselves for your contrived lose-lose scenario, GOPrs.
The markets will tank today as an anticipatory gauge of House dysfunction. And where will the resulting pressure be applied to seek compromise? Squarely at the House. And if they don't listen - it's still folly because once they shut it down, they own it.

Alec Phillips, a Goldman Sachs Read More... href=" http://dealbook.on.nytimes.com/public/overvie... ; economist, said Friday that a shutdown could “ease passage of a debt-limit increase” because House Republicans could lose their bargaining leverage
GOP the LOSE LOSE Party

Saint Louis, MO

#88189 Sep 30, 2013
House passes a bill that 2/3 of Americans don't want
Senate agrees
King Obama signs
America throws Democrats out of House in protest
Supreme court reviews and changes bill despite not having power to do so
House says it can defund the bill which they have to power to do
Harry Reid and Barack Obama veto the budget bill and shut the government down while holding the American people hostage
Liberals lose their minds and turn to hate speech, Nazi rhetoric, and flat out lies
Low information and low IQ people fall for it
2/3 of Americans celebrate the House and Senate Republicans for standing up to tyranny and not caving in.
The funniest part about the whole govt shutdown....it won't effect 98% of the American people but ObamaCare will effect 100%....except for all the ones that Obama has issued waivers and exemptions to cause you know, this is such a great bill that people want out of it.
But its the President's fault if he doesn't approve their budget bill?
You're damn right it is!!!!
2/3's ..REALLY????

Some falsely claim Obama has acted like a king which is absurd simply because presidents cant legislate unless congress approves.
Those acting like kings are Boehner, Cruz and the rest of the house republicans who are shutting down the government independently without permission by the senate.
GOP is POISON to America

Saint Louis, MO

#88190 Sep 30, 2013
weird, the pub plan to shut down the government adds to the deficit and puts some people outta work.

is that really a plan?

This morning, National Public Radio reported that Republicans are now referring to the Affordable Care Act (i.e., Obamacare) as a "bill". This is so telling of the Tea Party thinking.

It's not a "bill". It's a "LAW". They can't change it through the Legislature process, so they long ago took a stance that basically says "We don't care about law. We don't care about the Democratic process. We only care about getting our way"?

That sure doesn't sound like Democracy to me. It sounds more like Al-Qaida or Taliban thinking.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88191 Sep 30, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, GW really had us on the right track.
SPECIFICALLY, what is it that the Republicans are going to do that will make our lives so much better? Anyone in politics that says they have the answer is full of it. More of the same, either way.
George Bush was a Lame Duck pussy conrtolled by Pelozie, Ried, Barney Frank. Obama is now Clinton on steroids, he also has Pelozie and Ried but is now down to Ried.

Now we have a lame duck house, we have a long way to go after 20 years of Clinton policies.

After the 12 years of Reagan/Bush prosperity and growth policies it took 20 years of Clinton/Obama for us go get here and leave the Reagan/Bush erea only a dream with no hope.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88192 Sep 30, 2013
GOP the LOSE LOSE Party wrote:
<quoted text>
2/3's ..REALLY????
Some falsely claim Obama has acted like a king which is absurd simply because presidents cant legislate unless congress approves.
Those acting like kings are Boehner, Cruz and the rest of the house republicans who are shutting down the government independently without permission by the senate.
Obama had the House and Senate giving the Demoncrats full credit for what is happening right now, just like a King. An opressive King destroying freedom, prosperity and growth while enriching the elites in the process.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88193 Sep 30, 2013
GOP is POISON to America wrote:
weird, the pub plan to shut down the government adds to the deficit and puts some people outta work.
is that really a plan?
This morning, National Public Radio reported that Republicans are now referring to the Affordable Care Act (i.e., Obamacare) as a "bill". This is so telling of the Tea Party thinking.
It's not a "bill". It's a "LAW". They can't change it through the Legislature process, so they long ago took a stance that basically says "We don't care about law. We don't care about the Democratic process. We only care about getting our way"?
That sure doesn't sound like Democracy to me. It sounds more like Al-Qaida or Taliban thinking.
Yah, screw the government, shut them down, I know I will not miss them, what makes you think you will.....
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#88194 Sep 30, 2013
PAKISTAN: MUSLIM CLERICS ORDER WOMAN STONED TO DEATH FOR HAVING A CELL PHONE…
~ This is what you dumbAss women Libs have to look forward to being that your precious muslim prez has taken over our country! Barbaric to say the least.

Two months ago, a young mother of two was stoned to death by her relatives on the order of a tribal court [run by Muslim clerics] in Pakistan. Her crime: possession of a mobile phone.

Arifa Bibi’s uncle, cousins and others hurled stones and bricks at her until she died, according to media reports. She was buried in a desert far from her village. It’s unlikely anyone was arrested. Her case is not unique. Stoning is legal or practised in at least 15 countries or regions. And campaigners fear this barbaric form of execution may be on the rise, particularly in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq.

Women’s rights activists have launched an international campaign for a ban on stoning, which is mostly inflicted on women accused of adultery. They are using Twitter and other social media to put pressure on the United Nations Secretary General, Ban Ki-moon, to denounce the practice.

“Stoning is a cruel and hideous punishment. It is a form of torturing someone to death,” said Naureen Shameem of the international rights group Women Living Under Muslim Laws.“It is one of the most brutal forms of violence perpetrated against women in order to control and punish their sexuality and basic freedoms.”

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/30/pakistan-m...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 5 hr Guest 6,468
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) 5 hr Trib lover 100
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr global gaza 20,507
Black men Aug 29 Phat girl 1
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) Aug 29 ParaLeeUps 81
2 nuns murdered=MORE BLACK VIOLENCE Aug 29 ThomasA 2
invaders m.c. at war with the h.a.? Aug 28 Big red 24

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages